Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Running Into an Old Lover

"I hadn't seen her in four years, a lot had changed, but some things remained the same!"

80
33 Comments 33
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

"The next time you fuck your wife, you're going to be thinking of me!" Those words were the last ones she said to me just a few weeks after my third anniversary. I didn't believe her.

My name is Graham and I have been married just a little over three years, although I guess that's obvious since I mentioned my anniversary.

Shortly after that anniversary, I ran into Jessica, a girl I had a relationship with right after high school.  No, I know what you are thinking, we hopped into bed. No, we did not. I am a married man and I take things like that seriously.

What happened was I was sitting in a sports bar having some lunch when Jessica walked in. I didn't recognize her. Throughout high school, she was pretty shy, tall, and slender, with breasts best described as nubbins. Back then, we ran into each other at our first jobs after high school and started spending time together. It was really hard to draw her out and after several months I finally found out why — Jessica was, or I guess is, a transsexual woman. I don't know how she made it through high school hiding it, but she managed. I don't think anyone, except maybe the school nurse and administrators, had any idea.  I know she took gym class because the girls would be on one side of the gym or pool and we would be on the other, so I'd seen her in gym clothes and even a bathing suit and I would have never guessed.

How I found out was a long story in itself, but to keep this story focused, let's just say we were dating a while when she decided it was time to lose her virginity. I wasn't surprised she was a virgin, she had been really shy in school and I never saw her dating anyone.  I was certainly surprised when she told me why. She was nearly in tears and scared half-to-death when she told me. I think I handled it well. At least she told me later I had. Can we just say that in the days, weeks, and months that followed, we did many things I never thought I would ever do?

She loved having her breasts played with and that would cause her cock to jump.  She also loved oral sex, both giving and receiving.  It took me longer, but I got into it as much as she did. Anal sex was the biggest hurdle and one we approached carefully. Neither of us really knew how to do it, other than the occasional porn video. I was a little hesitant the first time, but we took things slow and she cried in my arms afterward. I understood more than I thought I would when she did the same thing to me a few days later.

Once the — ice — was broken, she was quite insatiable. I loved it and her! We were making love everywhere we could, even in a few public places. There is one club in our town neither of us can go back to!  Luckily, she was administering me rather than the other way around. I can't even imagine the ruckus if the people that caught us realized her nature. As it was, the yelling and bitching was enough to get us banned. Of course, several of the guys in that group gave me a thumbs up and one I ran into a day or so later asked me for her number.

Why did we break up?

It was more mutual than I realized at the time. We were drifting apart and soon the only thing we had in common was both being horny as fuck! Even after we broke up, we would run into each other and end up in one of our beds, but it never went any further. Over time we stopped running into each other. A few months later I met Betty, the girl I married a year after that.

Is that enough background?  I hope so. Okay, so we ran into each other for the first time in about four years. She saw me enjoying a pint over lunch while out running some errands on a Saturday.  Betty wasn't with me, she was in the middle of a work project and was catching up while the apartment was nice and quiet. This woman who stopped next to me caused me to look twice. it took me hearing her voice before I realized who she was. She had changed, to say the least.

My somewhat shy and introverted ex-girlfriend had seriously blossomed! She might not have been any taller, but her hair used to be brushed straight and most often pulled into a simple ponytail to keep it out of her face. Now it was arranged in a full style with waves and was lighter than I remembered. She also had make-up on, something she rarely did. She was wearing a blouse that made it easy to realize something else had blossomed as well. Her small, barely A-cups had been upgraded to at least C's. Her hips were something new as well and she was in a short skirt showing very nice legs.

Jessica smiled and sat down, saying, "Well, hi love! It's wonderful to see you."

"Damn, Jessica, you look amazing! How have you been?"

She smiled a smile I knew so well and we spent the rest of the lunch catching up. It was really great to see her. Then she slid over and put a hand on my thigh. It brought back immediate memories and also made me stiffen. But I took her hand off and smiled at her to let her know it wasn't going to happen.

"Oh, you can't blame a girl for trying. Married huh?"

I grinned, "Just over three years now."

"That's great. Hey, do you remember the supermarket?"

I certainly did, we were still together then and we were grocery shopping and on every empty aisle, she would raise her top and tease her nipples to get a rise out of me. It worked back then. Like I said, the main thing we had in common was we were just two horny kids! We almost got busted that day; some little old lady came around the corner while I was tasting her tit and yelled at us. We left the cart sitting there and beat a hasty retreat laughing our asses off.

"Of course I do. Do you remember the club?"

"Oh my god yes! I was there a few weeks back and even sat in the same booth. I didn't recognize anyone and I'm pretty sure they didn't recognize me."

"How could they, you look so very different. I would have walked right past you."

She grinned, "Maybe past me, but I bet you would look at my ass! You might be married, but I doubt you've changed that much."

I think I reddened slightly.  We sat there for well over an hour reminiscing. She said she had to hit the loo to adjust things. While she was gone I remembered the ladies' room of a store at the mall where we almost got busted as well. No, that wasn't true, we did get busted, but the look on the clerk's face seeing me on my knees with her cock in my mouth was too funny to believe. Jessica held off a screaming fit by reaching over and kissing the girl! For a moment I thought we were going to have a threesome, but the clerk turned us down, citing being the only one in the small shop at the moment. I was pretty sure she slipped her number to Jessica, but I never saw her again.

So, after a good lunch full of memories and some of them were pretty fucking hot. We did what friends do, we traded cell numbers and parted after she hugged me against that new body of hers. That's when she whispered, "The next time you fuck your wife, you're going to be thinking of me!" I scoffed and didn't really believe her.

That night, things got nice and hot and heavy, and there in the middle of my mind was the idea of Jess naked in front of me. I almost had to shake my head to clear it. My wife knew I wasn't a virgin when we got married, but she had no idea about Jess and the things we did. Betty was laying there, her legs spread wide and slowly stroking her pussy. I was fully prepared to dive right in when the idea of Betty with a penis came out of the blue. For just an instant, my wife was replaced with an image of Jessica and her sexy new body sitting in a similar position, just stroking her cock. I remember that position well, we both loved to give each other oral often! I could almost feel her cock in my mouth as I sucked it in. Then she was gone and my lovely and very sexy wife was pulling me to her, "Enough teasing lover, Eat my fucking pussy!"

AdharaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdharaHillss

I almost lost it because I could hear Jess saying almost those precise words, of course, she would be saying "cock" instead of pussy. Betty was nothing like Jess, but I couldn't shake the image so easily again.

I finally beat it down and made love with my wife. I know I was a little bit rougher than normal because many of the things I did with Jess kept coming to mind. Jess loved a good hard fuck! She was less into making love and more into feeling my body slamming against her.

She also gave as good as she got and the feeling of her against me was enough to turn me on in the strangest places.

Once in a park … No, I have to stop thinking like this. This is Betty, the woman I love, the woman I am married to, the woman I hope to have children with one day. As I was going down on her, I found my fingers were rubbing around her bumhole, just like I did many times with Jess!

"WTF is wrong with me." I practically screamed into Betty's sweet pussy as she started cumming all over my face. She pushed me over and mounted me.

"I don't know what got into you tonight, but I fucking like it!" She rode me, there was no other word for it, She rode me cowgirl, and in my shame, as much as I loved it, I kept seeing Jess in that same position. Betty rode me until she came two more times and I finally filled her pussy. Then, atypically, she spun off and sixty-nined me, pressing her filled pussy to my face while she licked and sucked my spent cock. She'd never done that before, but again the idea of Jess doing that same thing kept running through my mind. Many nights we would suck each other off after sex!

We curled up with each other and as we slept I had a dream of Jess that had me sort of waking up an hour later with a hard-on that wouldn't quit. I was still somewhere between asleep and awake and pressed my woody to her ass, rubbed it up and down a couple of times. When I pushed a little hard I heard Betty's voice, "Not there!" and she shifted up and my cock slipped into her pussy. For a moment when I heard her voice, a thought ran through my head, "Who the fuck is that?" Before I was alert enough to realize I hadn't been spooning with Jess.

We did it slow and gentle, like Jess and I would sometimes do late at night years ago. There was many a time one of us woke the other with a cockhead pressed against their asshole or rubbing up and down the crack of their ass. I can't how many times I came on Jess' back or she on mine in the doggy position.  I kept imagining Jess, but Betty felt so different, so much wetter and even the noises she made were totally different. But Jess wouldn't get the hell out of my head.

I slept fitfully the rest of the night and in the morning I had a text from, guess who? It was an image file. Jess was naked except for a pair of black panties.  She was kneeling on her bed, her panties pulled to one side and she was stroking her cock. No words, just the image.

I was in the bathroom when the text came in and my cock sprung to an instant woody. The fucking thing wouldn't go down. I thought Betty was in the kitchen, but she was getting dressed in the bedroom. She took one look at me and smiled, "Maybe we need to change your name to 'Randy'?"

She knelt down in from of me and I started having a serious case of the guilts. Wouldn't you? Just before she swallowed me whole for the third time, she paused and said, "Maybe we should invite Jessica over to help me with this thing?"

My heart stopped as my cock spurted on her face with her next touch.

She rubbed my cock over her face creating an image I had never seen.  No, that wasn't true, Jess used to do that a lot.  It was seriously sexy!  But had my ears deceived me, did Betty say what I thought she said?

"Graham, grab my phone and take a picture."

I was still in a state of shock, but I did what she wanted.  I remember from our earliest time, she might let me take a picture of her in a sexy pose, but nothing as seriously sexy as that.  She would always be mostly covered and certainly nothing with cum on her body. 

She took the phone and started tapping.

"What are you doing?"

"Sending it to Jessica.  I figure I owe her for the fucking last night.  She's going to be so jealous."

I sat on the edge of the bed while my world seemed to whirl around me.  "You know Jess?"

"Yea, she started working for my company a few weeks back.  She made a pass at me at lunch and I turned her down, explaining I wasn't a lesbian.  She laughed and told me she wasn't either.  Then she took my hand and pressed it to her, so I sure learned about her in a hurry.  We got to be friends and were sharing some history when we both figured out you were her ex-boyfriend from before we met."

"She made a pass at you?"

"You look surprised?  From what she told me, you two used to have quite the sexual adventures.  Something about a club and a supermarket, and even the rear seat on a bus?"

I sat there shaking my head.

"I never knew you were such a slut!"  Now my head spun again, 'slutty' was how Jess used to refer to the two of us.  Nothing was too crazy to try, including the one other high school student who knew her secret.  Just before Shari moved out of town, she stopped over at Jess' apartment and surprised us both.  One of us forgot to lock the door when we were in a rush to get to the bedroom.  I almost died of shock when a girl I had a small crush on in school stood in the bedroom doorway and started disrobing, not that I would have said anything to stop her back then.

"So Jess knowing where I normally have lunch was a set-up, a test?"

Betty smiled as she wiped off her face, "I should have you do this.  A set-up yes, a test, no!  I knew you wouldn't take her up on it.  But I also knew it might turn you on.  Proof of that was last night!"

Her phone buzzed and, of course, it was from Jess.  It was another picture, similar to the one she sent me, only her cock had just cum and it was flowing down like a melting ice cream cone.  This time there was some text, "Can I come over now?"

Betty looked at me and realized my cock was rapidly getting hard again.  "I think we both know the answer to that question, don't we?"

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments