Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Selling Teen Daughter

"Dad is in financial trouble. So my body is up for the taking."

69
17 Comments 17
22.3k Views 22.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was shortly after my sixteenth birthday that Mum walked out on Dad and me. She had been having an affair with another man for over a year. Dad and I lived alone after that. I had just become sexually aware and had discovered my mother’s five-inch rubber dildo that she left behind in an under-stairs cupboard in the sitting room. With plenty of baby oil on it, I had accidentally broken my hymen during a frantic masturbation session. Gradually over a few months, I had worked up to fully consuming that vibrating rubber cock in my young pussy.

Dad tried his best to make ends meet, working all the hours under the sun, but we were very poor. I would prepare dinner when I returned home from school. Dad would get home, eat dinner, shower and then fall asleep watching the TV.

It was one hot summer’s day in August when I realised that I could help our financial situation a little more. Our boiler had broken and Dad was having serious money problems at the time.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. The water was cold since the boiler was broken but it was a hot and humid day so it was okay. I had just managed to get the soap off my body when the water went off.

Grabbing a towel, I went to the top of the stairs. "Dad, the water’s gone off."

A tall, old, black man came from the kitchen followed by Dad. "It's okay, Beth, Bob had to turn it off to find out what's wrong with the boiler."

"Oh, okay, Dad." I noticed the old black man looking up at me in my towel. His eyes were bulging and he had a perverted leer on his face, obviously aroused by my near-naked state.

I moved from his view and got my shirt, pants and dressing gown on and went downstairs to watch television. I could hear the man talking to Dad and then he left.

Dad came in the living room. "What's up, Dad? Has he fixed it?"

"No, not yet, honey. He's gone to get a new circuit board for the boiler. He won't be long.”

The old black man returned an hour later. He was in the kitchen. I heard Dad arguing with him. I went to see what all the fuss was about. Standing in the doorway, Dad said, "You must be joking. I can't afford that much. Your quote was cheaper than that."

"Well, sir, I will just have to take the board out. It ain't my problem."

"Dad, what's the problem?" I asked, as I walked into the foyer.

"I just can't afford to have the boiler fixed, Beth."

The old man was eyeing me up and down again. "Wow, who's the lovely lady then? She your woman?"

"No! She's my daughter!" Dad snapped at him.

"Well, maybe she can help you pay the bill then. You know, with a blowjob. I'd take that for the old estimate and eat the rest," he said, sneering in my direction.

Dad grabbed him by his shirt. "Get the fuck out of here before I thump you!"

"No, Dad! Don't!" I screamed. "Please, I want to help!"

"Listen to the girl, man."

Dad let him go, still breathing hard. "Beth, you can't be serious," he said, staring at me strangely.

"Dad, I want to help."

"But you know what he wants, don't you?"

"Err, yes I do. It's okay, Dad, I'll do it."

"Listen to her, man. Just give me half what you owe and we'll call it quits."

"A-are you sure, Beth?" my dad asked, sort of in shock.

"Yes, Dad, just give him what he wants."

Hesitantly, Dad gave him the money. The black man walked over to me and said, "Let's do this, sugar. They call me Black Bob." He held my arm and led me into the living room. Dad quickly followed behind us. "Hey, man, I can't do it while you're watching." He looked at me and said, "Take me to your room, girl.”

"No. Beth stays here."

"It's okay, Dad. I'll be all right." I walked up the stairs with the old black man behind me. I stopped at my bedroom door. "Will you wash it first please?" I asked.

He nodded and I pointed to the bathroom.

Dad popped his head around the banister rail. "Honey, I'll sit here and wait, okay? Are you sure you want to go along with this?"

"Dad, it's okay. I said I wanted to help and I meant it."

Dad ducked out of sight when Black Bob came out the bathroom. "Let's get this show on the road, sugar. I've got other work to do today."

He followed me to my bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed, while he stood in front of me. I reached for his belt and undid his pants. He pulled his trousers and shorts down in one. His penis fell out. It was at least five inches long and fat, but it was still soft. It had a long, wrinkly piece of skin that hung from the end.

I started to stroke him and his black thing started to grow and grow. It was at least eight inches long now, and it curved up like a cucumber. It was so fat now, that my fingers didn't even reach around. I pulled back his foreskin and a big plum-shaped purple head popped out.

As I stroked him, Black Bob gave a groan, "Suck it, sugar."

I bent over and gave it a kiss and lick.

"I said suck it!" he growled down at me.

I tried to get the big head in my mouth but it was just too big. I settled with stroking him off and licking it like a big lollipop. I didn't know what else to do.

"God, girly, you're no good at this. I need more."

Black Bob pulled away, kicked off his trousers and shorts from around his ankles and took off his shirt. For an old man, old enough to be my granddad, his body was in good shape and muscular. "Just got to go for a pee first," he said.

A few minutes later, he came back to my bedroom. Towering over me, he put his hands either side of my dressing gown lapels and slipped it over my shoulders.

I froze with fear when his big hand groped my breasts through my t-shirt. Black Bob pushed me down on my back. Then he brought his lips down to mine, his big, black, rubbery lips locking onto mine. It wasn't all that unpleasant, and I immediately liked it when he did it again. I moved my lips under his and kissed him back gently. Suddenly his hand was under my shirt and he was cupping and fondling my small, bare breasts and nipples. His hands were all over me and I caught my breath as he moved my panties to one side and began touching my pussy. His fingers were fat and chunky and I made no move to stop him as he caressed my slit and began to open it slightly.

I gasped when I felt him putting his middle finger in me. Somehow I had got all wet and slippery there, so he slid it in easily. As his finger slid it in and out, I started to moan and move my lower body. It felt so good. My hips moved to the rhythm of the fingers.

BethDutton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethDutton

I was sucking mouthfuls of air, quietly gasping, "Yes! Yes!" And then I came, shuddering against his fingers.

Breathless and dazed from my orgasm, Bob hooked his fingers inside my panties and I automatically raised my hips, letting him pull them down my legs. He then lifted my t-shirt off. Suddenly, I was naked, lying on the bed in front of him. Bob slipped his hands under my buttocks, drawing me toward his tongue. I gasped loudly as his tongue licked the full length of my slit. I raised my hips to get closer to his wildly thrusting tongue.

"Oh god! What are you doing to me?" I groaned. Jolts of electric pleasure were invading my whole body. Black Bob never answered, as he raced his tongue faster and deeper into me. My thighs were quivering, my buttocks spasmed and I cried out deliriously as a wild fire spread through my body. "Ooooh, oh, my God! Ohhh, yes!" I whimpered, as my orgasm hit. I groaned hoarsely, as wave after wave of heat rolled over my belly. I jerked away from his maddening tongue.

"Stop! I can't stand anymore!" I pleaded.

Black Bob emerged from between my legs with a huge grin on his wet face. "I've never shagged white meat before. In fact, I haven't shagged any woman since last year," he hissed.

I looked into his eyes. "You said all I had to do was suck you."

"Well, sugar, there's been a change of plan."

I was about to scream for Dad, but decided not to when Black Bob put his face close to mine. He said, "You can either have it rough, or I can be nice to you. Which way?"

Reluctantly, I mumbled, "Okay."

He moved his face away slowly. Then he got to his knees and moved between my legs. My body was all tensed up. "Relax. Just relax!" With his fat, black cock in one hand, he rubbed the big plumb-like head up and down my slit, then between my fleshy folds. "You a virgin, sugar?"

I shook my head.

"Well, this ain't going to be so bad then."

I felt the tip of his cock head start to penetrate me. "Oh god! God, it hurts!" I yelled.

Bob smiled then pushed through my pussy-lips and forced his cock-head into me.

"Ugh, oh please. Bob, pleaeese! It hurts too much." It reminded me of when I first started using Mum's dildo. "Put some oil on, Bob. It's on my dresser."

"Fuckin' lousy bitch," Bob pulled out of me. A great feeling of relief came over me.

Bob wandered over to my dresser with his huge swollen prick waving back and forth. Grabbing the bottle of baby oil, he smeared it over the length of his black banana-shaped cock, till it glistened. Then pulling his foreskin back as far as it would go, he got back on the bed.

"Open wide, bitch. I've had enough of you fuckin' me around."

I felt Bob's hard cock pressing at the entrance to my vagina. Then he pushed his big-headed cock into me. The head popped in. It was better now – the oil lubrication took a little bit of the soreness away.

"Oh man! You're so tight. Fuck!" he called out as he sank into me.

I squealed, "Owwww!" as he pressed and ground himself against my pubic bone. He lay on top of me for a while, sucking on my lips. He began softly thrusting himself in and out of me, then about two or three minutes later, I started to feel something coming on and yelled at the top of my lungs, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Oh, give it to me! Yes! Yes! I'm coming! Oh I’m coming!"

I felt an explosion of my juices flood my insides. I was loving every violent thrust of Bob's cock up inside my throbbing pussy. "Oh God! Ooooh, I'm coming again! Oh god yes!" I yelled, hugging Bob to me.

He moved his large black hands and placed them under my butt cheeks so he could get his big black dick deeper inside me. He started fucking me again with frenzy. In and out. In and out. The bed was creaking like crazy. Bob sped up and, after about a minute, he groaned, "Oh fuck! Here it comes, sugar!"

His body went stiff for a long time and he kept mumbling, "Yah, mama!" I could feel his cock jerking inside me, as he unleashed a torrent of sperm in my vagina. Afterward, he lay on top of me for ages. His whole body was covered in sweat. I felt his dwindling cock slip slowly out of my tender pink pussy and his cum starting to trickle out along with it. It was running down my inner thighs onto my bed.

"Damn, that pussy is the best."

I looked over Black Bob's shoulder. Dad was standing at the foot of the bed, watching intently. Black Bob pulled himself and his sticky-wet, dripping cock off the bed and turned towards Dad. I lay there in disbelief as I saw him give Dad a handful of notes from his trouser pocket.

"That's the best fuck I've had in twenty years, man."

I lay there with the old man’s sperm dripping from my cunt as he dressed and left with my half naked Dad following him. My body was so weak, I could barely move. I heard Dad and Black Bob talking outside my bedroom door. Then footsteps going downstairs and the front door slam. Dad then came back in my room.

As he got on the bed he said, "God, old Bob sure has made a real mess. Beth, you know you said you always wanted to help out with the money?"

"Yes," I said, holding back my tears of betrayal.

"Well, Black Bob says that he has plenty of friends who would like to see you and pay good money."

"Do I have to, Dad?"

"Well, if you love me and don't want to go back to Mum. I just can't afford the repayments on the house anymore. I got laid off work yesterday."

"Oh! Err, okay then, Dad. I'll do anything I can to help out."

He scooped me up in his arms. "You can't sleep in this mess all night. You're coming to bed with me."

I spent the rest of the night sobbing quietly, while he kept telling me how great it was watching another man fuck me – especially a black man with a huge black cock. He said, "You must have really enjoyed that big black bone inside you."

Twenty-four hours ago I was a virgin. Now Dad wanted to sell my body. Luckily for me, I had my period as normal four days later. Dad then took me to the doctors and had him put me on the pill. Strangers would be fucking me regularly from now on.

 

Published 
Written by BlondeDynamite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments