Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seven Years and Two Days

"Sam's wife chooses a big one, cuckolds Sam."

71
11 Comments 11
12.5k Views 12.5k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Author's Notes

"Sam loses a bet and has to stand back as his buddy tries to seduce his wife, Melissa. He becomes a cuckold, but nothing in his wildest dreams could have prepared him for the following two days. A bit of a change to my normal story, but it is a writing experiment"

Sam lost his wife to a long-time friend and his friend’s buddy on their anniversary, which was the previous night. He was enticed into a bet by Kyle when they played cards, and Sam lost. Sam had known Kyle had a thing for Melissa, his wife but he believed the marriage was rock solid. The stakes were that Sam would stand back and let Kyle attempt to seduce Melissa. Sam had hoped for her to confirm her faithfulness and love. Melissa didn’t live up to his expectations and ended up fucking Kyle and another guest in the pool and then fucked them outside the pool.

The most painful twist for Sam was when she flagrantly told him she would stay in the marriage for love, but only fuck Kyle, and Robert if he was around. She did not want Sam's small cock ever again. Sam tried to intervene and Robert punched him, then choked him as he pushed Melissa down over Sam and fucked her, laughing in Sam’s face.

The next morning, Mel left early, and Sam had two students to tutor. The pain of being a cuckold burned into Sam’s heart, and he felt absolutely worthless.

Sam was quite well to do, his own internet company, bringing in six figures annually, but he was of small stature, with an almost normal five-and-a-half-inch cock. Kyle, the man that cuckolded him was far bigger physically, with a big cock. Sam touched his swollen eye. Without the swollen face, Sam was handsome with a delicate face and gentle eyes. He stayed in shape and had a very sweet personality that made everybody around him love him, except for Mel. Now Sam felt a part of him hate her, that she would discard him for a big cock. He could not believe how readily she discarded him

---

Sam stood in the kitchen, his eye swollen shut. Mel had not even bothered to say goodbye when she left, the first time ever that happened. Last night he had hoped to not lose her, but it was clear that he had almost no place in her life anymore. Sam knew he would not submit to the new situation, but he was too emotional to keep a clear head.

Becky and Anna, both sixteen, arrived and were at the back door knocking. They usually came for tutoring on Saturday mornings when Mel would go into town to do whatever shit she did.

He opened up and they both gasped in shock. The kids loved him, his gentle manner, and the way he respected them. He was also the best computer languages teacher they knew. The girls shared an emotional bond with him, hiding it carefully under their innocent banter and gentle hugs. They had decided on the way over that today was the day they would make a move; they will declare their love. Both knew it would not be ultimate but hoped that he would respond, as he would soon be exposed to love beyond their abilities. For now, they wanted him. They also shared hate for Melissa, having witnessed her bitchiness.

They had seen the disrespect from Mel for a while, and the way her words hurt Sam. They did not expect to see him hurt this morning. His face was swollen, his one eye barely visible, and yet that sweet smile still appeared when he greeted them. Their shock was not missed by Sam, but their sudden anger was not what he expected by any stretch of his imagination.

“Tell us what happened Mr. Dawes, now,” Becky demanded, and Sam broke down, keeping the story clean for them.

“No, that does not explain why?” Anna demanded when he finished. She knew he had left out a key fact, and Sam capitulated. He told them the truth.

“I am small, down there. She wants a big one.” Anna looked at Becky, and he saw a silent agreement being made. He felt like somehow he might not be fully in control of the situation when they looked back at him with purposeful expressions.

“Do you trust us, Mr. Dawes?” Becky asked.

“Yes,” he answered softly.

“Would you think us capable of hurting you?” Anna asked

“No, you are the two sweetest girls I know.”

“Last request. Knowing all of what you just answered, will you promise to not deny us our request?” Becky asked again.

“What request?”

“Promise, please,” Becky was imploring, Anna’s eyes pleading.

“Okay, I promise.”

Sam understood he had given some control to them, but it did not matter as it eased his pain. His life could not get worse, and he was being distracted. He looked at the two beauties and whatever resolve he had faded. Anna was a brunette with green eyes and an athletic build. Becky was taller, a blonde with piercing blue eyes. Sam loved them for their beautiful personalities. Part of him desired them, and he tried to hide that fact as best as he could.

“Pinky promise,” Anna said cheekily.

They made the promise, and Sam felt his spirits rise as he laughed at the gesture. Becky and Anna almost always had a positive effect on him. They grabbed his hands and dragged him upstairs to the spare bedroom, then pushed him down on the bed, on his back.

“Girls, what is this?” Sam feebly protested, but his heart needed the wanting in their eyes, the validation they are giving him. He was beaten black and blue and they still wanted him.

“You promised, do not break your word, and our hearts,” Anna begged softly, and he comprehended their troubled request.

“Okay, Becky, Anna. I am yours.” He surrendered, and they took turns to bend down and kiss him softly, their tongues touching his lips. Sam was apprehensive at first, but his being overruled his mind and he felt logic fade. He felt the need for more as they stopped kissing, and both came in again. This time there was no chance to misinterpret the fact that the girls wanted sex. Becky was wearing a skirt and wiggled out of her panties as Anna kissed Sam. She climbed on the bed and straddled his head.

“This is wrong Becky, please,” he protested feebly, her perfect little pussy hovering over his face, and it was positively moist.

“You promised,” she said and lowered her pussy to his mouth. “Please eat me, Mr. Dawes.”

He obliged, starting to work his tongue into her, and tasted her sweetness. Sam lost himself as it dawned on him, he wanted this to happen as he was tasting her nectar. He felt Anna loosen his trousers, and expose his tumescent cock.

“Becky, look. It is perfect.” Sam lifted Becky just a little, knowing he would drop her again. He wanted to feast.

“For what?” he asked

“For our pussies. It is a perfect size, no jokes,” Anna replied sincerely, and Sam felt her mouth on his cock and he lowered Becky, his tongue penetrating her again. Anna let up after a few moments, and he heard her moan testily. She was wearing tight shorts and she was struggling to get them off. Sam‘s head was under Becky’s skirt, so his next sensation was a very tight pussy lowering itself on his cock. Anna was not a virgin, and he felt his tip kiss her end as her butt hit his thighs. He felt Becky spasm with her first orgasm, her pussy pulsing on his tongue, and her juices flooding his face. Anna was not slamming herself on his cock, riding him gently. He doubted she used more than three inches of him as her breathing became labored.

“I told you, perfect,” Anna breathed, then her orgasm hit hard.

Anna started to ride him again, slowly up and down after she felt the sensation fade enough for her to have control. Becky clenched his face as she came again. She got off his face and started watching Anna ride Sam. He felt he could not possibly last, and they came together, and she held him deep. He turned them over and started to gently fuck her.

Looking into her eyes he saw her care and appreciation for him, and he gently started to kiss her. He lifted her shirt and caressed her small breasts, the nipples hard. He kissed her nipples, arching his back to reach them, and she came hard, but he did not let up, kissing her again, as he now sped up. He pushed against her cervix and came again. He held inside her and looked at Becky.

“Would you also want me?” he asked the obvious question.

“Please, if you can,” Becky asked, and she smiled. She had thought Anna would be the only one getting fucked. Most of their sexual partners never lasted past two orgasms.

“I want to Bex. Lie down next to us,” he answered.

Sam looked back at Anna and felt something give in him, something he had held back. He felt his heart lurch, and he realized in the midst of it all the events that he had been holding back so much in the last few years. He looked into a complete validation of him as a man, as a human. It was something even Mel never did. He kissed Anna softly, and she touched his swollen eye, then pulled him in again, her kisses gentle and sweet.

“Anna, you are just amazing,” he said honestly.

All at once, Mel was not even an afterthought to him, just this beautiful girl, looking at him like he was her world.

“Thanks, Mr. Dawes. I wanted this, you inside me. It fits so perfectly. I had no idea how much I would love it.”

“Really?”

“No shit, I promise.”

He pulled out slowly and pushed Becky onto her back, then pushed into her amazing pussy. She had been rubbing her clit to get herself wet again, and he appreciated it as she was just as tight as Anna. It was another perfect fit. He started stroking into her, then stopped as he pulled her t-shirt off completely. She was a little taller than Anna, so he could reach her smaller breasts easier.

“Wow, tasty,” he said as he sucked them into his mouth.

“I have no breasts,” she answered, sounding unsure.

“Yes, you do, and they are amazing. I love how they are making me hot for you.”

He watched her respond as he set her insecurities aside. Sam was not lying, he loved her tiny breasts. He kept fucking and she started vocalizing her pleasure, bucking under him with her legs and arms wrapped around him. He kept going, this time his fire joining hers as he shot his cum deep in her whilst she writhed under him, begging him to not stop.

Sam might have a smaller cock, but it kept Mel on fire for hours. These two babes will now have his best. The previous night he had watched Kyle slam his wife mercilessly, and she was near catatonic. But right now Sam was doing what he wanted, extracting orgasm after orgasm out of one of the two most beautiful girls he knew, and she was participating, her soft touches adding to his pleasure.

Sam felt wanted, it was something he had not felt for a while but only recognized the lack he had been suffering as he drowned in Becky’s blue eyes. He never sped up too much and kept working Becky’s tight pussy, making sure his cock touched her clit. She wrapped her legs around him as she came again, humping up at him, her eyes rolled back in her head as she rode her orgasm. Her nails raked blood trails on his back. Sam kissed her as she came down, soft, little kisses, teasing the tip of her tongue with his as he made love to her. She noticed the way he looked at her and suddenly could not look away. She looked into love, and it felt like he was reflecting what he felt. For now, she and Anna were deeply in love with their gentle teacher. They had come here, looking for sex. Now they found love, and it happened in less than two hours.

“Wow, you have beautiful eyes,” she said of his soft brown eyes.

“Thanks.” He kissed her, savoring her mouth as he kept pumping, then he came hard in her as she came again. He lay on her, kissing. Anna lay down next to them and he kissed her as well. He pulled out of Becky and entered Anna again, to her shock.

“How many times can you go?” she asked.

“How many times do you want, beautiful Anna?”

“Just a few more cums, Mr. Dawes. Please.”

“Then me again, okay,” Becky asked him with apprehension, catching her breath.

“Okay, Becky. I also want you again.”

Sam made love to Anna again, and she knew she mattered to him as he made sure she was getting the best ever experience and she pulled him into her with her hands on his ass, then she added her claw marks to Becky’s as her best orgasm hit her. He might not be his wife’s first choice, but they have realized he is theirs. Sam made love to them for almost three hours before rolling off Becky for the last time, and them cuddling him from both sides. He relished the workout his cock got and loved the two girls immensely. In three hours he received more validation than seven years with Mellissa. Anna and Becky did not need him, they wanted him.

“Thank you, this was a fantastic start,” Anna said

‘Start?” he asked, surprised.

“Yes, we both love you, and we will be doing this a lot. We really want you. We have been fucked, but today we felt loved Mr. Dawes,” Anna said.

“Okay girls, but we need to keep it quiet, I could go to jail.”

“We know, and we will be careful. I think we need to set up evening lessons too in computer literacy, we will take over from your whore wife.”

“That suits me, girls, I must say, I also only want you guys. She is not even remote competition for you two,” Sam replied truthfully.

“Now, tonight, we need to work out a plan,” Becky said, suddenly all business.

He had told her they were meeting the two men at a club, and Mel had booked a private room for her fucking. Sam suspected he was to be humiliated in front of the other members as his wife got fucked. He had tentatively decided he was not going; Mel can fuck off. After what just happened he had no opinion of her that afforded her any courtesy as a wife.

“Like?” he asked.

“Mini cameras, you need to set them up,” Anna said.

“Why?”

“If she wants a divorce, then we can make her stand down, or make sure she does not clean you out. Infidelity is frowned on in divorces, my dad says,”

Becky’s dad was a divorce lawyer. Sam realized he would have to go to the club, but he knew his wife getting fucked would not be on his mind. These two naked nymphs will be taking residence in all his cognitive thoughts.

“Okay, I have some of those tiny cube cameras, I get your drift,” he answered.

“I know this is bad, but will you mind getting hit again, we need to create a narrative,” Becky said again. Sam smiled at her sweet determinedness, and he made sure to listen to her instructions.

“It hurt when they punched me, I understand. It is to protect me,” Sam answered.

“Yes. And you need to ask her a few questions on camera, like, ‘Will we ever make love again babe?’ kind of things. Make her verbally deny you,” Becky continued, and Sam listened. This kid was setting up a perfect narrative for his escape.

“Okay, I seem to be in school, here.” Sam kissed Becky softly, then Anna.

“Do you think us, little girls?” Anna asked, apprehensively studying his face.

“You are young, obviously, but I do not think silly and stupid.” Sam was not lying: two sixteen-year-olds had more wisdom than his idiot wife.

“Thanks. Remember the cameras and the question. Getting punched is optional,” Becky reiterated.

“Okay, when do I see you again?”

“How needy are you?” Anna giggled.

“Extremely needy, beautiful Anna. I just love holding you like this, but the sex was prodigious. I will always need you two, for my heart and for my desire to make love to you.”

“I assume the fuckers will come here at every single opportunity?” Becky asked, clearly not done with her plan. "Will they come tomorrow?"

“Yes, they use all my stuff, and now my wife.”

“We might have a plan, so be ready.” Sam closed his eyes, hating the fact that two sixteen-year-olds were carrying him now, and yet loving that he was being carried.

“Just don’t get hurt, little ones, I love you too much.”

Sam fucked both of them once more. They got dressed after taking a shower, which proved difficult as they just wanted to kiss each other. Becky and Anna left, and Sam prepared the cameras. They were the size of small cubes and could record up to three hours. Sam bought them on a whim and never had a use, till now. He charged them and made sure the memory chips were empty.

Sam judged that by the previous night’s performance the lovers would be worn out in forty-five minutes at most. Part of him missed the two teens desperately. He definitely was needy for their presence. He set a camera up in his own bedroom as he heard Mel arrive. She was all happy and chatty, acting as if she had not just destroyed his life.

“Mel,” he asked, trying to look hurt. It was difficult because he thought of two beautiful teens. He did not want Melissa to say anything but no to his next question.

“Yes, Sam?” she answered

“After what you said last night, will we ever make love again? Please tell me you were not serious.”

“Not likely Sam. I told you, your cock is just not what I want. But I love you and will stay with you. Please be nice about it, so we can all stay friends.”

“How can you say you love me, and not want to make love to me. Isn’t that what it is about?”

“Sam, be nice about it....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CuriousProbe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments