Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Cindy's Spice Rack

"Crissy seeks to spice up her life and her good friend Cindy helps out by sharing a recipe."

39
40 Comments 40
25.8k Views 25.8k
16.8k words 16.8k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
Finding the sexual hors d’oeuvres on offer on her tray of life to be somewhat bland Crissy turns to her friend’s spice rack to liven things up.

Introduction: Crissy is bored.

Crissy was bored and frankly fed up with “hooking up” with guys at clubs and getting “hit on” at university by every loser dweeb who thought he had the remotest chance of dating a girl as “hot” as she was. Crissy had talked to her mom and her best friend Jenny, but really she had no idea what to do. Crissy at nineteen was in the sexual doldrums. Crissy thought if she were this dispirited about sex at nineteen, what would it be like when she reached her sexual peak at thirty? How could you go from losing your virginity to sexual boredom in such a short space of time Crissy wondered? Crissy desperately wanted some new thrills in her life, something to take her breath away and give her tingles. Crissy thought to her self, “I need to spice up my sex life, but how?”

Crissy’s friend Jenny had at least one good idea. “Travel sex” according to Jenny was “the best”. Jenny traveled a lot with her family since her dad was loaded and she always managed to hook-up with interesting random guys in various resorts and five star hotels around the world. Jenny would regale Crissy with lurid tales of hard-cocked young men with cut bodies (usually surfers or scuba instructors) who she would tie-up and tease and taunt in beachside bungalows from Bali, Phuket to the Maldives. Jenny’s tales of foreign conquests were always lavish productions worthy of an R-rated movie with full on lingerie shows and various sex toys to spice up things.

The idea of wild travel sex involving expensive lingerie and colorful vibrators and ropes was certainly appealing to the gorgeously frustrated young Crissy. However, given the huge workload of an honors biology program at a leading university it was not exactly like Crissy had time to take long breaks to distant exotic locals. Also, Crissy didn’t exactly have a credit card that could absorb the damage of such trips since her parents were now divorced.

One evening sharing a drink at a favorite San Jose haunt with her close friend Cindy, an entirely new idea was proposed. In terms of a spice rack, this idea was surely on the “hot” side, a veritable Thai pepper of an idea actually. A little older than Crissy at twenty-one, Cindy was gorgeous and while attending college she sometimes worked as a part-time model in the Bay Area; Cindy was much more “worldly” and experienced sexually than young Crissy. With her connections in the modeling and high fashion world Cindy traveled in much more sophisticated “party crowd” than Crissy.

To say Cindy’s audacious proposal sent a shiver up Crissy’s spine would be an understatement. Crissy’s stomach twisted and turned with butterflies, her palms and underarms began to get warm and moist, her nerves just from thinking about it made her entire body tingle. Crissy flipped her hair (a nervous habit that guys found exceedingly cute) and turned to her sexy friend. Cindy was grinning like a cat that just swallowed the bird, her penetrating eyes waiting for Crissy’s reaction.

“Cindy, you mean I’d be a hooker? Look I only said I wanted to spice things up a little.”

Cindy descended into irrepressible soft feminine giggles and reached across the table stroking Crissy’s arm and giving her friend’s slender hand a gentle reassuring squeeze.

“No Cris, it’s not like that at all. It’s just dating, a sort of ‘role play’ dating. It’s called “compensated dating”. It’s fun and you don’t need to do anything if you don’t want to, only if you like the guy. It’s up to you. It’s just like the stories I’ve told you before about my dates.”

Crissy’s brain spun, her nipples hardened in an involuntary body response, her heart rate increased and Crissy felt her pussy getting moist. This kind of uncontrollable body reaction hadn’t happened to Crissy since the night she lost her virginity to Steve. That night Crissy remembered her body had also been a bundle of nerves and her pussy had been soaking wet in anticipation of her “first time”. It had been so “taboo” to be with an older man, a man who worked at her father’s law firm. The orgasms that had followed that evening had certainly been worth an eighteen year wait by a nervous virgin.

Crissy was hooked by the sheer thrill factor of Cindy’s wild idea and a grin crossed Crissy’s face to match the grin plastered on Cindy’s face. If “taboo” got her thrilled and excited like the first time, then perhaps it was “taboo” she needed to re-invigorate her sex life? Crissy’s mom had told her “variety was the spice of life” and to “explore her sexuality” while she was young. Crissy felt the heat in her cheeks as she thought that he mother surely had not contemplated that her “goodie-two-shoes” straight “A” daughter might want to explore being a high-class hooker to spice things up? Crissy giggled to herself and decided that Cindy’s plan would certainly take her into uncharted waters where she would no doubt discover new things. The two young women shared a conspiratorial giggle that expanded into soft feminine laughter. Cindy picked up her friend’s hand looking at it closely.

“God Crissy, where do you get your nails done? They’re gorgeous!”

A plan had been hatched and now the girls could talk about more important things like their favorite nail polish and which salon had their favorite hair stylist, or the next pair of heels they planned to buy.

Scene One: Inside Hotel Room

Crissy looked at herself in the floor length mirror with a woman’s intensely critical eye scrutinizing the reflected image for any repairable flaws. Her deep dark brown eyes moved up and down as she took in her reflection and assessed her ensemble. Crissy swiveled her hips and straightened her back to get a side profile. Crissy tensed her back muscles and shoulders and did her best to squeeze as much length as she could out of her five-foot one petite Asian frame and her two-inch patent leather strappy heels.

Cindy, her friend, looked at Crissy from across the large hotel suite and let out a soft “wolf-whistle” of mock male appreciation of Crissy’s stunning outfit. The two girls giggled wildly, Crissy’s giggles provoked as much by her nervous butterfly filled tummy as by her friend’s joking mock whistle.

At nineteen this was surely the craziest thing Crissy had ever done in her life and the thought of backing out was still in the forefront of her mind. Okay maybe Bungee jumping that bridge in New Zealand was crazier, but somehow this felt scarier and more thrilling. Crissy almost said something to Cindy as her brain hesitated wondering if she could pull it off. Then Crissy looked at Cindy and saw her friend’s sexy short black leather mini-skirt, her sheer almost see-through coral silk top and Cindy’s amazing 34C firm breasts complimented by her sophisticated choker pearl necklace; something in Cindy’s steady gaze caused Crissy to hold her tongue. There would be no backing out. Cindy spoke to her friend with a soft and reassuring voice.

“You’ll be fine. He’s a nice guy, really nice. Bill said he’s cool. Apparently he’s a bit ‘down in the dumps’ and the date with you will be his pick-me-up. He’s perfect for your first time.”

Crissy nodded faintly in Cindy’s direction and then shifted her worried gaze back to the mirror and the reflection of her petite Vietnamese frame. Addressing her reflection one final time Crissy took inventory and was pleased with the final tally. Tonight Crissy’s make-up was a little heavier than normal, her lipstick a little brighter and redder, her blush more prominent, her eyelashes heavier and a little longer, her almost black hair more curled and full, her long nails perfectly done in a glossy scarlet red. Crissy’s silk dress was a backless short little black dress with a very short crinoline skirting and of necessity she was going braless. The jet black of the dress nicely contrasted with the honey golden brown tone of her flawlessly smooth Asian skin. The air conditioning in the room had hardened Crissy’s small light brown nipples. Crissy blushed noting how the hard little rubbery points stuck out so prominently under the sheer black silk fabric of her dress top.

Crissy’s sexy yet elegant dress was held up by a black choker neck collar with silver fixtures and in addition to being backless it had a long slit that went from her collar down between her two smallish but pert breasts all the way to the cinched waist band. Cindy had borrowed the dress from one of the stylists at an agency she was doing a photo shoot with. This sexy “little black dress” fit Crissy’s body like it was custom made and it was the perfect dress to cock-tease an older sophisticated man. Under the crinoline skirting that flared out slightly at her hips you could see a hint of the black garters showing where they hooked onto the sheer black stockings. Crissy’s stockings were decorated with a delicate tiny diamond pattern.

The effect of the whole sexy black outfit was designed to make Crissy look taller than she really was, older and more sophisticated than she really was, more sexually confident than she really felt and for the man looking at her to be willing to do almost anything to possess her. A mischievous smile crossed Crissy’s face as she took in the total effect of her outfit. Crissy hated being short and she loved how tall she looked in the dress and heels!

Cindy was a little older than Crissy at twenty-one and she could sense her friend Cris was still nervous about the whole situation. Cris had known that Cindy went on “compensated dates” for a while, but she didn’t really know all the details. Cindy didn’t come from a rich family like Crissy and Jenny and once Cindy had turned sixteen she had realized that her body and her beauty were a tool she could use for success in life. No, she did not plan to become a prostitute. Never.

“Compensated dating” just sort of happened and Cindy didn’t really plan it at all. Cindy simply had the genetic good fortune to be born substantially more gorgeous than ninety-nine point nine-nine percent of women. Guys just happened to want to be with Cindy, to be near her. It was sort of just that simple. Cindy found out early that guys would do pretty well anything to be with her or get her attention. They’d perform tricks, pay for drinks, grovel, beg, tell jokes, pull her hair, tease her, write her poems; yup guys pretty much would do anything to get Cindy’s attention.

When she turned sixteen Cindy got into part-time modeling with a local agency in the Bay Area. Once you were into the modeling and high fashion crowd you got invited to all kinds of cool parties where no one was carded and no ID’s were checked. Fashion shows, press gatherings, branding events of all sorts that required the presence of gorgeous women would ring up the agencies to make sure sexy young women would attend. Cindy as a stunning taller than average Asian was in high demand. At the parties you met all kinds of successful older men who dressed nicely, drove amazing cars and seemed to have a rainbow colored variety of credit cards to play with. Cindy soon found that guys in their thirties and forties, even into their fifties, couldn’t help trying to hit on her at these parties even though she was only sixteen.

The more experienced models soon took Cindy under their wing and told the gorgeous sixteen-year-old girl how “generous” these older guys were, how sophisticated they were and how well they treated a young girl on a “date”. The other more experienced models all claimed that once you went out with these older successful guys you would never want to date a guy your own age again. Aside from the fact that she was young, horny and broke, Cindy was also more than a little wide-eyed and curious about what these older models were getting up to with these older guys.

Soon enough one of the other models, a stunning five-foot nine blond named Kendra, had arranged a double date so Cindy could meet one of these older guys from the party circuit. Cindy was not a virgin at sixteen, but she might as well have been since her first high school fuck had been such a fumbling idiot. Kendra took Cindy under her wing, much like Cindy was doing with Crissy now, and showed her how to dress, how to act and how to deal with the older guy on the date.

On her first date Cindy had been incredibly nervous and had acted modestly. Cindy had even undressed in the guy’s hotel bathroom and had come out in the dark so the guy couldn’t really see her naked. Cindy’s youth and her stunningly taut teenage body combined with her inexperience had only served to turn the older guy on even more. The sex on that first “compensated date” had been a blur for Cindy, but the guy had been so impressed he had given Cindy a thick envelope with a lot of money inside. Cindy had gone on a shopping spree for the first time in her life and had told Kendra to set up a second date right away. That’s how it had all started for Cindy.

Eventually Cindy had told her two closest friends at school about what she did sometimes to get some extra cash. Cindy swore Jenny and Crissy to “sisterhood secrecy” and forbid them from telling anyone else on pain of destroying their friendship. Cindy came from a conservative Chinese family and if her mom and dad found out about what she was doing with older men it would kill them. Over time Crissy had become somewhat obsessed with Cindy telling her all about these “dates” and what she did on them.

It seems Crissy was somewhat fascinated with the whole idea of a girl acting so sexually free and being able to act like a “bad girl”. Not only did Cindy get to act like a “bad girl” on these dates, but also instead of being punished for being “bad” she was being rewarded with envelopes of money and fancy shopping sprees at the most expensive stores in town. The whole idea thrilled Crissy and set her mind spinning with fantasies of her own. Crissy had been brought up to be a “good girl” by her mom and when Cindy described her dates and the older men and what they did it gave Crissy tingles. No not tingles in her spine, tingles in her loins.

The time was getting late and Crissy checked inside her small black embroidered leather clutch bag one final time to make sure her fake ID was inside along with her lipstick and perfume. She giggled thinking of the fake name she had picked for herself--Candy! What was more irresistible than candy? Was there anything sweeter or more irresistible than candy? The name Candy was cute, sexy and cheery and screamed, “check her out!” Crissy thought, “Candy” was the kind of name you’d come across in a Carl Hiaasen novel for a blond bombshell character that completely took good guys for a ride.

Crissy looked over at the dressing table and saw that all her “special effects” purchases were laid out and ready. Cindy had helped with the planning, but the idea of how she would play “Candy” was all Crissy’s. She saw the black feather eye mask, the black lace bustier with a half-cup bra, the matching tiny black lace panties with the slit to fit a cock or a tongue, the matching garter belt, the sheer black camisole cover-up, the leather wrapped riding crop, the even higher black heels, the eight-inch silicone coated vibrator; yes everything was ready so Crissy could play a total “bad girl”. The pink satin cords had already been affixed to the headboard posts of the bed so Crissy was certain of being totally in control. On the bedside table Crissy had a tube of warming gel and a small tube of menthol toothpaste (a little trick Jenny had taught her).

Tonight as she checked out the mirror Crissy realized she had really and truly morphed to become the naughty “Candy”. The more overt make-up, the slightly slutty backless dress, her pert braless tits, the higher than normal heels, the excessive amount of blush on her cheeks, the brighter than normal red shade of lipstick and nail polish; it all screamed “Candy” instead of “Crissy”. To everyone who knew her “Crissy” was flirty and fun, but no one would ever say she was “slutty and sexy”. Looking in the mirror no one who saw this new girl would deny that “Candy” was the totally opposite kind of girl to Crissy. Candy was sexy, hot and a head-turner par excellence. An older guy looking at Crissy would think, “Cute, flirty, but way too young and out of my league. I don’t have a chance.” An older guy looking at Candy was going to think, “Hot, sexy and this girl will fuck my brains out if I treat her right.”

The first class plane tickets from San Jose to Vegas had been paid for by Bill, one of Cindy’s “regular dates”. Bill had also booked the suite at the Bellagio where he was a regular guest. Bill’s friend John was going to be coming along and he would be Crissy’s first “date” of this type. Just the thought of meeting some guy like this turned Crissy’s tummy to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments