Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Succumbing To Temptation

"A sister's husband visits and long-held desires are revealed."

285
46 Comments 46
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Lori woke up horny, the dreams of the night still stirring in her subconscious. A splash of water on her face led to a quick, cool shower, waking her fully and dulling the ache between her legs.

She pulled on some pajama pants and a tank top before tying her hair up, and went to the kitchen. A cup of coffee and a slice of rye toast did little to quell the hunger inside.

Her mind kept going to Eric, her sister’s husband, the man staying in her spare room for the week. His business had brought him to town, and she had insisted that he stay with her instead of a hotel. It had been just a friendly gesture, saving him some money and giving her some company.

She had always liked Eric. He was funny, charming, intelligent, and somewhat attractive. He kept himself in good shape, and even with his salt and pepper hair, looked younger than his fifty years. The last few days had been good, sharing dinner together, going for walks, watching a movie. They talked of her life since divorcing Ted, and of their pasts growing up, sharing stories of glory years long passed.

The sexual feelings didn't surprise her. They had always teased and flirted, just silly stuff, but suddenly she felt the huge amount of sexual tension and an intense desire for him. After an evening of drinking wine and watching a movie, she had given him a hug when he was ready to retire to his room. It had been intensely arousing to her; the heat of his body, the scent of his cologne, and the bulge that she felt on her lower tummy when she pressed into him.

Eric had kissed her forehead, given her a little smile, and said goodnight. She had watched him go to his room, and then went to her own, her mind a carousel of arousal and desire, guilt and fear. He was her sister’s husband, and she forced herself to quell her desires and resist the temptation to go to the room across the hall.

The dreams were vivid and erotic, with Eric using her however he wanted, treating her like his dirty little whore. She had sucked him greedily, swallowing whatever landed in her mouth. He licked her pussy into an orgasmic frenzy, then fucked her furiously with heated passion. She rode his cock, then jumped off to finish him with her mouth. In the last dream, he fucked her from behind in the shower after touching of every inch of her soapy body, pumping his load into her while telling her what a dirty whore she is.

Lori felt the heat between her legs build again, and needed a distraction. She began cleaning the kitchen, sweeping, mopping, and wiping down everything. When it was finished, she leaned against the counter and admired the results, but the heat returned.

“Good morning.”

Lori turned to see Eric standing in the entry to the kitchen, wearing only grey sweatpants. He ran his hand through his mussed hair and gave her a shy smile.

“I forgot it’s Saturday. I didn’t expect you to be home,” gesturing to his bare torso.

Her eyes travelled his body, starting at his broad shoulders, moving down his slightly-hairy chest and torso, stopping at the outline of his cock in the sweatpants. It was thick with a fat head, and as she stared it began to grow larger. She glanced up to see him looking at her, an odd, sexy smirk on his stubbled face and lust in his eyes. Lori's eyes returned to his crotch, and his cock continued to swell, moving like a snake under a blanket, creeping upward until the tip was at the edge of his waist.

Lori was immensely aroused and felt the sexual heat in the air building. She swallowed hard, then crooked her finger at him and gestured for him to come closer. Eric hesitated a moment, then moved close, stopping in front of her as she leaned against the counter. Their eyes were locked on each other's, doing a wordless dance of conversation they both understood, and Eric stepped close, resting his hands on her waist. The touch surged through her, fanning the flames between her legs and in her mind. She reached out with one hand and touched his chest, lightly running her fingers down his torso, stopping at the waistband of his sweats just above the nearly-exposed tip of his cock.

Eric's thumbs hooked the waist of her pajama pants and slowly lowered them down, exposing her trimmed mound and firm hips. His eyes stayed on hers when he lowered himself to his knees, his lips kissing her tummy and moving down to her mound as he lowered the pajamas further. He lifted her foot and slipped them off, then did the same with the other, keeping his eyes on hers the entire time.

His lips returned to her lower belly and began moving downward, giving little kisses and nibbles past her mound and along her inner thighs. Lori parted her legs and leaned back into the counter, pushing her hips forward and giving him access to the dripping pout between her thighs. She shuddered when his tongue touched her, leaning her head back and closing her eyes as it probed and licked. Mere moments passed before she came, his tongue bringing her waiting orgasm to the surface, and she trembled until it passed. Instead of moving away, Eric continued, using his tongue between her folds and on her clit, bringing her to a second intense climax that took her breath away.

Eric stood up, grabbing her ass in his strong hands, and lifted her up and onto the counter. Her legs pushed apart and her arms went behind her on the counter. Eric wriggled his sweats down and the tip of his hard cock touched her slit, sending another shiver through Lori. She hadn't had a lover in a long time, and the feeling of a hot cock pressing into her drove her wild.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

"Oh, please fuck me," she whispered hoarsely.

His cock pressed in, the swollen head sliding into her waiting wetness easily, and he moaned softly when it bottomed out. He gripped her ass tight and began pumping, driving his swollen member in and out at a rapid pace, both moaning and groaning as they writhed on the counter. Lori squeezed him tight, her pussy enveloping him in a wet grip.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," he panted. "Get on the floor!"

He pulled away and helped her down to the floor, leaving Lori sitting with her face up, and grabbed her by the hair with one hand while jerking his cock with the other.

"Oh, cum in my mouth," Lori urged softly, opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue.

Eric's cock exploded, a heavy spurt shooting into her gaping maw and down her throat, followed by another that hit her cheek and splattered across the cabinets behind her. Another spurt hit her tongue and ran down, dripping onto her thigh, and she moved her mouth around trying to catch the splashes hitting her face. Eric sighed loudly and let his cock hang free, dangling by her chin, and Lori couldn't resist the urge to take it her mouth.

Eric smiled down while she sucked his cock clean, cum on her pretty face, and took his hand away from her head. After a final slurp, Lori looked up at him with a smile, and he helped her up from the floor. They grinned sheepishly at each other in an awkward silence, Lori wiping her chin and Eric tugging his sweats up.

"I really needed that," Lori spoke softly.

"I could tell," Eric replied in a gentle voice.

He moved closer, straddling her thigh, and put his hand between her legs. His fingers stroked her tingling pussy, engorging her clit and making her gasp. He deftly slipped a finger inside of her and began stroking her inner walls, putting his other arm around her shoulders and holding her tight against his chest. Lori moaned while he worked her to climax, finishing with a shudder and a long sigh.

She looked up into his eyes and they shared a tender kiss, and when he put his finger to her lips, she took it into her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Good girl," he praised.

Lori knew she would do whatever he wanted; she was his dirty little whore.

"I hope you slept well?" Eric asked for the second time, pulling Lori out of her fantasy.

She shook her head to clear the thoughts before giving him an embarrassed smile.

"Uh, not bad. Let me get you some coffee."

She grabbed a mug from the cupboard and filled it, placing it on the kitchen table. Eric stepped away from the kitchen and returned with a t-shirt on, taking a seat in front of the mug.

"Thanks," he offered, wrapping his hands around the steaming mug.

Lori sat across from him, unable to look him in the eye, and sipped on her cold cup.

"I, uh, I had dreams about you last night," Lori admitted, feeling her face blush.

"I dreamt about you, too," Eric replied, giving a sheepish grin and looking down at the table.

"Oh."

A moment of quiet passed, with Eric breaking the silence.

"I find you attractive and very appealing, Lori, and I like you very much. It's not the first time I've had thoughts about having sex with you," he admitted. "I, uh, I think you feel the same way."

She blushed again and nodded her head, not saying anything.

"Honestly, if not for your sister, I would have tried getting you in bed a long time ago."

"If not for my sister, I would have welcomed you into it," Lori replied wistfully.

"Okay, so now that's out in the open," Eric sighed. "We both have interest, but agree to leave it at that."

"Yes," Lori agreed, giving him a smirk of relief. "I think that's best."

"Me, too," he agreed, nodding slowly.

Lori fetched the coffee pot and filled both mugs, feeling his eyes on her as she moved around the room. She felt hot and flushed still, the ache between her legs not yet quenched. When she returned to the table the bulge in his sweats was obvious, and he fidgeted in his chair, obviously in a little discomfort as a result.

"I think I need a shower," Eric announced.

"A cold one?" Lori joked.

"Freezing."

Eric stood up, keeping one hand over his bulge in an awkward attempt to hide it.

"I'll make you an omelet when you get back," Lori offered.

"That would be great."

Eric gave another sheepish grin and left the room. Lori let out a long sigh, and when the shower turned on, she shoved one hand down her pants and began fingering herself. Her need to cum was intense, and her knowing fingers touched exactly where they were needed to bring her to a fast, intense climax. Once it waned, she washed her hands in the sink and took out some eggs, cheese, and ham, preparing to make the omelet she promised, and wondered if Eric knew how close he had come to making her his dirty little whore.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments