Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking the Next Step

"If a stepson gives his stepfather permission, does that make it alright?"

14
4 Comments 4
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Emma Luca was a middle-aged woman with a sixteen-year-old son and a bad need for a husband, or so she felt. She wanted security for herself and, of course, for her son. She was determined to find a man who could provide what she needed, even if it meant fucking an old man who could still get it up.

With time, she was sure she had found the right man, and he wasn’t all that bad. He was a small wiry man who was partially bald, but he was gentle and soft-spoken, so she felt she’d made a safe choice.

Anthony Mansard was a forty-nine-year-old elementary school teacher who had ambitions. He wanted to be a school principal, and he thought being married would make it easier to get there, even if it meant fucking a pussy when he much preferred young men’s dicks. With Emma, he thought he had probably gotten the best deal he could find.

Luigi Luca was a teenager who was happy with the way his body was developing and the way his dick had grown. He was also happy his mom had found a man to marry and could stop dating all those different men. He also couldn’t keep his hand, or his mind, off his newly big dick.

Anthony had been willing to sell his condo and move into Emma’s house. He told Luigi that he wasn’t trying to take his father’s place, but Luigi didn’t have much memory of his father. He had been absent most of the eight years his mom had been married to him.

Anthony told him not to call him Mr. Mansard. Luigi found Anthony easy to talk to and he made him laugh. Luigi was a happy youth who laughed a lot. After the nine months Anthony had lived with them, Luigi was comfortable being with him and liked the way Anthony didn’t talk down to him. He didn’t think about the age difference. He only saw Anthony as someone more experienced and wiser. And the fact they were about the same size made Anthony more of an equal.

Anthony was aware that Luigi and he were of the same complexion and their hair and eyes were the same color. There was almost a family resemblance. People could easily mistake them for father and son, or uncle and nephew. He would love to have a son as good looking as Luigi.

One afternoon Luigi was sitting at the kitchen table doing his homework when Anthony came in and sat down beside him.

“What are you working on?” he asked Luigi.

Luigi showed him his notebook. “Math,” he said gloomily.

“Ahhh.” Anthony nodded his head, knowingly.

He proceeded to help Luigi figure out the problems without telling him the answers. It took twenty minutes for Luigi to finish with his homework. They continued talking and Anthony started asking Luigi questions about his body.

A couple months before, Anthony had done the laundry and folded it when it was dry. He’d taken Luigi’s clean underwear to his bedroom and walked through the open door. He’d seen Luigi naked completely by accident, but the truth was, he wasn’t sure it had been an accident. He had a suspicion Luigi had wanted Anthony to see him. But then again, had he known Luigi was in there naked?

Luigi wondered if Anthony had been spying on him, but at the same time was kind of excited that Anthony had seen his body, and his big dick.

Now Anthony guided this conversation so that it gave him the opportunity to ask Luigi about his masturbating. He did it in such a way that Luigi didn’t feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. Luigi had some questions about sex, and Anthony answered his questions directly as if Luigi were an adult.

Anthony said Luigi’s questions were normal for a seventeen-year-old boy. Luigi had confidence in Anthony.

“You keep wiggling. Has this talk given you an erection?” Anthony boldly asked.

Luigi laughed. “Yeah,” he said without any sign of embarrassment.

Anthony reached over and felt Luigi’s dick. He gave it a good squeeze. That felt good to Luigi. Out of curiosity he reached over and felt Anthony’s dick. It was as hard as his own was.

Without asking permission, Anthony unzipped Luigi’s pants and put his hand inside, running his hand over the bulge of Luigi’s dick and balls, then found the opening in Luigi’s knit boxers and pulled his dick out.

Anthony told Luigi, “You know, that’s a really big beautiful dick.”

Luigi’s face broke into a big smile.

Anthony had to swallow the mouthful of saliva before asking, “Has anyone ever sucked on your dick?”

Luigi shook his head negatively.

With a slight smile, Anthony said, “Would you mind if I sucked it? May I?”

Luigi’s smile broadened into a grin. “Of course not,” he offered.

RivaRae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RivaRae

Anthony changed his expression to an exaggerated pout. “’Of course not’ you don’t mind or ‘of course not’ I may not?”

Luigi chuckled. “I don’t mind, silly.”

“Why don’t we go in the living room?” Anthony suggested.

There was a large, white, shag rug in front of the fireplace. They agreed to lie there and each of them picked up an end of the coffee table which sat in the middle of it and moved it to one side.

Luigi couldn’t keep the smile from lighting up his face. This was an unexpected event… a new adventure… and unfamiliarly erotic. He didn’t think his dick had ever been so hard. Certainly not when he jerked off.

Anthony ran his hand over Luigi’s stomach where his shirt had pulled up. Luigi pulled his shirt off over his head, and Anthony did likewise. Anthony returned to feeling Luigi’s erection, which he had tucked back into his pants when they had left the kitchen.

Luigi unbuckled his belt and Anthony undid the top button and pulled Luigi’s jeans and boxers down so Luigi’s dick sprang free. Anthony marveled at the size. It was one of the longest and fattest dicks he had ever seen and was amazing on a seventeen-year-old boy.

He leaned over and took as much of it as he could into his mouth. Luigi stopped smiling. A warm feeling and a chill had swept over his body at the same time. This feeling in his dick was unknown to him before, and it radiated throughout his body.

Anthony proceeded to suck as best he could with his mouth stuffed with so much dick. He went up and down on it, trying to take it as deep down his throat as was possible. After several minutes his jaws would get tired and he’d have to take it out of his mouth and only lick it, running his tongue and lips up and down the shaft, from the tip to the base.

Luigi’s body was devoid of hair, so Anthony could go all the way to the root of his dick. Luigi also had big low-hanging balls. Anthony licked and sucked on them, as well as licking all of the young, firm smooth flesh around Luigi’s dick.

Luigi’s entire sexual experience had been with himself. In his innocence, he’d never thought about sex with another person. The feeling was indescribable. He didn’t have the vocabulary to express what he was feeling, and it was all because of Anthony.

After ten or more minutes of this bliss, Anthony said in a quiet voice, “Luigi, I want to do something else… something different.”

While Anthony had been sucking Luigi’s dick they had both kicked off their pants. Anthony still had on his briefs, but now he pulled them off. Luigi saw that his dick was even bigger than Anthony’s. He liked that.

Anthony lay on his side and lifted one leg in the air, and instructed Luigi where to lie behind him. Luigi grasped immediately that he was to stick his dick into Anthony’s butthole.

Luigi eagerly pushed his dick against, and with a little effort, into Anthony’s asshole. The anticipation quickly dissolved into an indescribable feeling. Hot, smooth, moist, tight… these all described how the inside of Anthony’s ass felt, but it went far beyond those words. He had never imagined fucking someone’s ass, and now here he was doing it, and it was beyond any words he knew.

To Anthony, the sensation was a combination of pain, fullness, extreme pleasure and fulfillment. The pain because in all his past experiences of being fucked, this was the biggest dick he had taken up his ass. It was wonderful.

He realized he didn’t have to give Luigi any directions or instructions. Nature took control and Luigi thrust in and pulled out, repeating the movements smoothly and assuredly as if he had done this many times before.

Luigi leaned back so his body wasn’t in contact with Anthony’s, but he could see his dick each time it went in and came out. He loved watching it disappear, and reappear, and the way Anthony’s asshole seemed to greedily suck it in and then pucker as he withdrew it.

The size of Luigi’s young dick forced Anthony to grunt each time Luigi jammed it in. He couldn’t not have grunted. It was a natural reflex. Luigi made no sound, but following the code nature had implanted in him, picked up speed as the feeling became more intense.

Anthony was completely aware he was being fucked by a seventeen-year-old boy. He was completely cognizant of the fact the seventeen-year-old boy was his stepson.

Luigi didn’t think about the age difference or their relationship. He thought about how fantastic his dick felt fucking Anthony’s ass and how glad he was his mother had married this man.

They both somehow sensed that this was something that from here on out would be a part of their life together. At least for some time to come.

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments