Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Distraction

47
31 Comments 31
20.6k Views 20.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
My eyes were glued to the screen. I was concentrated fully on my video game with words occasionally slipping out of my mouth. Some were informative to my teammates whilst others were outbursts of anger caused by the players on the other team.

I had been playing video games for as long as I could remember but when I started playing online multiplayer; I changed into a different person. I was extremely competitive and cussed a lot more than a lady should do. I had spent hundreds, possibly thousands of pounds to play at my very best. This involved the gorgeous black and green headphones that were currently nestled over my ears and across my long, dark brown hair.

As I sat there in my short, black nighty, I was completely mesmerised by the game and oblivious to my bedroom door opening. I carried on playing my game, calling out every time something happened. Just as I encountered someone, I felt the mattress sink a little next to me. As I looked next to me, I saw my stepbrother laid there.

“What the fuck?!” I yelled as he startled me.

“Hey sis,” he laughed as I jumped out of my skin.

“What are you doing?” I asked as my heart thudded in my chest.

“I just thought I’d come and see what you’re doing.” He replied, “Is there a crime against that?”

“Fine,” I responded with a stiff tone.

He sat up next to me and watched as the next round started. I felt pressured to play really good as my older stepbrother was watching me. Thankfully, it was all paying off and he kept muttering things to me when I did something good. For some reason, it just felt really nice having him there. It was like we were bonding more than usual. We usually just had childish squabbles when one of us didn’t get our own way.

It came to the final round and both of the teams were tied. Daniel and I both knew I had to do something this round if I wanted to win the game. As the round started, he placed his hand on my thigh. I didn’t think much to it at first as I carried on playing. He then started to move his hand onto the inside of my thigh. It became increasingly distracting as he ran his hand up and down my bare thigh.

“Can you stop it?” I said nervously.

“Why?” He asked.

“It’s putting me off,” I replied.

“Oh, okay.” He smiled.

His hand continued to rub from my leg. Each stroke, he came closer to my pussy and distracted me more. I encountered another player and at the exact same time, Daniel squeezed my pussy through my panties which immediately put me off my game.

“What the actual fuck Daniel?!” I yelled as his hand continued to squeeze and rub my pussy.

He placed his other hand on my breast and gently caressed it through the cotton. For some strange reason, I was enjoying it. I knew it was wrong, but it just felt so right and so good. His lips pressed against my neck whilst his hands worked my pussy and tits. I tilted my head up and moaned softly into the microphone.

Daniel hitched the bottom of my nighty up and pulled my panties down whilst his other hand cupped and rolled my breasts around. He brought his lips away from my neck and glimpsed quickly at my bald and wet cunt. The lips were swollen and moist as he rubbed his index and middle finger up them.

I reached down and grasped his wrist. Slowly, I pushed his fingers into my soaking wet hole. I moaned a little bit more as his fingers impaled my pussy and his hand squeezed my small 30B bust. He started to pump his fingers in and out of me, making a satisfying wet sound with my pussy before stroking up the inside of my front wall to my g-spot. He rubbed his fingers around it whilst his thumb started to press on my clitoris.

He started to make small circular motions with his thumb over my clitoral hood as his fingers stroked the grooved inside wall of my cunt. I moaned louder and louder into the microphone as he rubbed faster and harder. His other hand squeezed my boobs tighter than before and my orgasm started to build up within me. We stared into each other’s eyes, our facial expressions differed a lot, on one side there was me moaning and gasping for breath whilst he bit his lower lip whilst his fingers explored my insides.

The pleasure and lust was building more and more with every passing second. With one loud moan into the microphone, I started cumming. The waves of my climax started to cascade deep within my body simultaneously, making my pussy well-lubricated for penetration. My body shuddered on his fingers as my orgasm took control.

ViollinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViollinaLove

He quickly stopped pumping his fingers as my hole tensed and squeezed around them.

As he pulled his cum covered fingers from my pussy, he pushed me onto my back forcefully. I giggled slightly as he looked dominantly down at me. He started wrestling his waistband with his fingers before finally pulling his shorts down. His cock flung up into the air, erect. It seemed to wobble around as he knelt over me.

He started to move his cock closer to my mouth. I felt a bit reluctant as the head pressed against my mouth. The precum started to seep out of his helmet and rubbed on my lips as I started to open them. His cock instantly slid into my mouth and the salty taste of his precum started to coat my tongue and tastebuds.

I wrapped my fingers around the base of his shaft and lifted my head slightly as he thrust his hips back and forth softly. The size of his cock was just incredible as it filled my mouth with ease. His hands stroked my hair whilst he gently fucked my face with his huge erection. My moans were muffled on his length whilst his groans filled the air.

“Suck that big cock,” he gasped as my cheek bulged with his member.

With his right hand, he stroked his thumb over my cheekbone whilst he carried on thrusting. I looked up at him with my mouth wide open, accepting his monstrous length. My stepbrother was in full control of me and I loved the idea of it. His hand moved down from my cheek, over my covered boobs and belly towards my soaking wet pussy. I continued to suck whilst he gave my clit a quick rub.

“I think you’re ready for me,” he laughed as he pulled his saliva-covered cock from my mouth.

Moving back down towards my legs, he positioned his cock at my entrance. He rubbed his head up and down the velvet slit between my legs, trading the saliva for my cum. Without warning, he pushed forward. His head quickly popped inside my pussy lips, making me yearn for more of him. After a few moments of feeling my heat around his gland, he pushed deeper letting his shaft slip in delicately, inch by inch.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned as his whole length slid inside my cunt.

He leaned over with his balls pushed up against my slit and his cock deep within my body. Gazing down into my eyes, he ran his hands over my body before resting them on my hips. He squeezed slightly as he brought his cock from my hole. I giggled playfully as the squeeze tickled me before moaning yet again as he drove his erection up to my cervix. Yet again, he brought his cock out, this time allowing the head to leave my pussy, before ramming his cock back inside me.

“Keep going,” I screamed as he started thrusting a bit quicker and harder.

He started to give me what I wanted. My petite body was being forcefully jolted backwards with each of his thrusts and my nighty was struggling to contain my tits from bouncing. A loud slapping noise filled the air as his balls hit my pussy and ass. I started to moan and scream as loud as I possibly could, letting him know how much I was enjoying his meat inside me.

“You’re so tight, god damn.” He grunted between breaths as he carried on nailing my hole.

Before long, he pulled his cum covered cock from my slit. Thinking it was over; I sat up, only to be positioned in doggy style by him. I rested on my hands and knees with the lower part of my nighty hitched up over my lower back, exposing both of my holes. With a playful slap, he pushed his cock back inside my pussy and started fucking as hard and fast as he could.

His cock and my pussy were making wet slapping noises as our bodies collided and my juice leaked from my hole. He playfully spanked me again, making me giggle as he thrust deeper and deeper. I was being fucked senseless and a lot harder than ever before, but I loved every second of it. My moans and gasps increased and after a short time, he started to slow down.

“Fuck,” he groaned as he pushed down on my back, leaving my ass in the air.

He thrust as deep as he could possibly get as his balls tightened. His shaft contracted as his cum shot up his length and into my awaiting cervix. Five huge jets of sperm filled my pussy instantly as he remained inside it.

Exhausted by the events, we laid there for a few minutes, gasping for air. He pulled his softened cock from my pussy and rubbed the excess cum around the outside of it as I looked up at the TV screen. My microphone had never turned off throughout all of it.

With a shocked look on my face, “Well at least they don’t know it’s my step brother.” I said to myself quietly.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments