Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gigolo Chronicles V - Cherrie

"I visit my very horny little redhead girl on this trip to Florida!"

14
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Nearly twenty-seven years ago, a baby girl was born with a full head of flaming red hair. Her parents took one look at the color of that hair and decided the baby's name would be Cherrie. 

Originally her parents planned on calling her Amy since up to then, they had no idea she would be a redhead. Her mother was blonde and her father had dark hair. But her maternal grandmother was a redhead as was Cherrie's aunt. 

I met Cherrie about ten years ago and right from the very start, I found she had a great capacity for the enjoyment of sex and sexual activities, and she quickly became one of my favorite lady friends.

The most recent time we got together was a couple of weeks ago when she called me up.

"Hi Tony," she said, "I was wondering how you would feel about a little trip?"

"A little trip eh? You have someplace in mind do you?" I said teasing her.

"Silly man! How about a trip to Pussyopolis?" she said.

"Pussyopolis… haven't heard of the place. Tell me more," I said keeping the game going.

"Well, it's a very warm and inviting place… a little humid sometimes but the natives are very friendly. And the sights and sounds of the place can't be beat! Please say you'll come–it would be such fun!" she said.

"Now, how can I refuse such a delightful offer? Of course, I will come to Pussyopolis with you. When would you like me to be there?" I asked.

"Right now would be nice… I am tired of using my plastic boyfriend. I used it twice today, but he just doesn't do for me what you can!" she said.

I chuckled, "Well right now is a little too spontaneous for me–I haven't packed or anything. But will this weekend work for you? I know you work all day and I want to maximize the time we will have together," I said.

"This is why you are in such demand Mr. Harris–you are always thinking of the ladies. What a gentleman!" she said.

"Well, just remember… I'm not always a gentleman!" I said.

"Oh, I'm counting on that, Tony… very much! Okay, I will see you on Friday?" she asked.

"Yes, Friday it is. I will make the arrangements right now. I hope this Pussyopolis is all it's cracked up to be!" I said.

"I will see to it you have a wonderful trip, lover! I'm going to call in sick on Monday too just because I know it will be hard to let you go," she said and hung up. 

I called my travel agent immediately after hanging up with Cherrie and she made sure that the arrangements were taken care of. 

I was looking forward to seeing my little red-haired firebrand–actually, there are very few things I can think of that are more enjoyable to do than alleviating Cherrie's horniness!

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

After a roughly three hour flight and a twenty-minute cab ride, I pulled up in front of Cherrie's house. She actually lives in Coral Gables, which is a suburb of sorts of Miami. Cherrie has a very nice house in an upscale neighborhood. 

I had been to her house many times and always enjoyed myself. The woman had a style and grace that few women could equal and it was always nice to be in such high-class company.

When I rang her doorbell, I heard the sound of the peephole being opened. Seconds later, it closed, and Cherrie unlocked the door, remaining behind it while she pulled it open.

"Quick Tony, come on in!" she whispered loudly. I stepped inside and had barely cleared the door when she shut and locked it behind me. 

I turned around wondering what the reason for this odd welcome and when I turned to face her I saw why she was in such a hurry to get the door secured. Cherrie had met me at the door completely naked! 

Cherrie never was one to waste time on preliminaries!

"C'mon, Tony," she demanded, grabbing me by the wrist and leading me to the bedroom. "I really need you." 

She had previously arranged pillows for under her head and under her hips and, by the time I had been in the apartment for a minute, Cherrie's young, ripe, and very eager body was lying sexily on her bed with her legs spread and her pussy propped up–a wonderful welcome for the weary traveler! 

She had laid out a feast fit for a king, and I was ready and eager for something a lot tastier than stale airplane peanuts!

When I lay down beside her and started kissing her, she only allowed it for a few seconds before she pushed me away and steered my face toward her pussy. "Tony, baby, I don't mean to be pushy, but I need your mouth down here right now… we can kiss later."

"Make me cum fast," she demanded when I was in position between her spread legs. "I've been thinking about you since you told me you were coming. God, I have never been this horny!"

When I leaned forward to admire her pussy, I could see what she meant. I had no more than kissed her mouth a few times, but her pussy lips were swollen and red, really beautiful against her lovely skin, and her clit was so engorged that it was pushing its way out from under the protective hood. 

Delightfully fragrant juices were running from Cherrie's pussy onto her thighs and crotch and when I licked them off her, I proved what I already knew; they tasted even better than they smelled.

"That's it. That's what I need," she exclaimed as soon as she felt my tongue on her legs. By the time I had finished licking the nectar off her crotch, her pussy was already fucking up into my face and she was moaning in pleasure. 

Cherrie was just as hot and horny as she had said and I knew I had to help her. I had to get her off so she would calm down enough that she could actually enjoy our lovemaking!

I decided to do what I usually do when one of my lady friends is in such a state. I would go right for her clit until she climaxed, and after that I would spend a long time eating her pussy again, building her up slowly until we both enjoyed her second orgasm. After that, we would fuck.

With that in mind, I briefly licked first one engorged inner lip and then the other. "Ohh, yes, Tony. That's it! That's what I needed, baby. Now suck my clit!" 

Her precious love button was so swollen it was easily accessible–there was no need for my fingers to push aside its protective hood so I drew her clit into my mouth to suck on it while my tongue caressed the top and sides.

"Oooh. Oooh, yes! Yes! Just like that! Oh, fuck that feels sooo goood!" 

Cherrie encouraged me in what I was doing until, after less than a minute, she shouted joyfully and incoherently as she started cumming.

"OhmyGod, Tony! Ohh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming, baby! Ohhhh, YEEESSSS!!"

Cherrie's upper body thrashed wildly on the bed while her legs squeezed my head. Back and forth she rocked on her ass, holding me tightly and keeping her pussy plastered against my face. 

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Cherrie whimpered from the intense pleasure she was receiving every time my tongue lapped up her juices and scraped against her hyper-sensitive clit. 

I kept my arms wrapped around her legs and my mouth clamped on her clit while my tongue continued caressing the swollen sides and top. She came with a great spasm of her whole body, followed by relaxing completely.

After feasting on the flood of fresh juices that Cherrie had produced, I climbed off the bed and removed all my clothing. Just as naked as she was now, I knelt in place and leaned forward, preparing to eat her out again. 

Before starting, I once more raised my head to gaze on Cherrie's pussy. It is truly alluring, a mix of shades of pink and creamy pale skin. 

Her slit is completely devoid of hair, a feature I find particularly attractive, and it contrasts beautifully with her smooth ivory skin, fetchingly splashed with freckles, that framed her labia, still dark pink and swollen from lust.

At the top of her inner lips is her adorable clit, which had felt so marvelous in my mouth and was also still engorged. 

With my fingers, I spread open her inner lips to expose her beautiful pink love hole, shiny with the nectar she was still producing. Even as I looked, I could see the juices bubbling up and trickling out.

"So, are you going to eat my pussy again or just stare at it?" she said, grinning.

I smiled at Cherrie's pretended impatience because we both knew that I would spend as much time as I could eating her sweet, succulent little peach and bringing her to another, even better, climax. 

Slowly, I lowered my face to let my tongue lick up the nectar that was already running down her crotch. It was even more delicious than it had been earlier, which I would not have believed could be possible.

Besides being truly beautiful and producing some of the most delightful juices I have ever tasted, Cherrie's pussy pleasured my nose with its aroma, far more pleasing to me than any other fragrance I have ever even heard of. 

I strongly advise all my lady friends to refrain from using any artificial scents, especially perfumed soaps, in the areas of their asses or pussies because a woman's own natural aroma is so much better than anything artificial. 

Eating Cherrie's pussy was a delight to all my senses; sight, taste, smell, touch, and hearing. As wonderful to look at as it was taste and smell, her silky smooth texture was a delight to my touch and the exquisite moans and whimpers she uttered while I was feasting on her delighted the ears as well.

I started licking her below her wet love hole, where her fat swollen and very sensitive lips start. From there, I licked upward between one pair to where the two labia are close together. 

Hooking my mouth over her outer pussy lip, I probed my tongue into the seam between her lips, reveling in their softness and wetness. Moving very slowly, I licked upward until I came to the end of the inner lip, where it merges with the other inner lip to form her clit hood. 

Barely pausing, I continued upward along the inside of her outer lip all the way to her mons. By the time I brought my tongue back to below her love hole, she was blissfully moaning, a sound that brought pleasure to my ears. 

Eating Cherrie's pussy has always been a delight and I can never get enough of it.

After relishing the juices that had been produced, I treated her other pair of pussy lips the same way, starting at their origin and licking all the way onto her mons. 

This time, I brought my tongue back to her clit hood and gently caressed her there, evoking moans, even whimpers, and pleas for me to lick her clit. 

I did what she asked for, but only briefly and very delicately, curling my tongue under its protective hood and fondling the sweetest of her sweet spots. 

I was rewarded with a fresh set of her delectable juices and her pussy started fucking up into my face.

I licked up all the fresh juices and started probing my tongue into the lower rim of her pink love hole. More of her fresh juices squirted out into my mouth, and I lapped them up eagerly, relishing their delightful flavor. 

My tongue started working its way up the sides of her wonderful hole. Moving very slowly, I explored under both her inner lips, switching my attention back and forth between the sides of her adorable pink pussy. 

More fresh juices were bubbling up and, as my tongue crossed over, I let it dip into their source and enjoyed their heavenly flavor.

As my mouth continued to worship her marvelous pussy, Cherrie became more and more aroused. 

Once again she was rocking back and forth on her ass as her whole body thrashed on the bed. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was relaxed and wide open as her head tossed back and forth on her pillow. 

Cherrie was so lost in the exquisite pleasure I was giving her that she no longer interrupted her moans and whimpers to tell me to eat her pussy. 

At least not in comprehensible words. Her moans instead had turned to a combination of ooh's, ahh's, and other non-verbal whimpers, which was fine by me–I could interpret their meanings well enough.

My tongue reached the top of her love hole and I squeezed it into that wonderfully wet place and wiggled it, caressing the base of her clit.

"Oh! Oh! Ooh!" she whimpered and I knew Cherrie was on the verge of cumming. Quickly, I drew her swollen clit into my mouth and sucked on the luscious morsel while my tongue caressed the sides and top. After just seconds of this, Cherrie gave a great jerk of her body as she started to cum.

As if she was scared I might leave, Cherrie's hands went to the back of my head to hold me in place while her legs squeezed my face. 

IvonneStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvonneStark

Any fears she might have had that I might leave this heavenly place were groundless, for there was no place in the world I wanted to be more than with my face buried in her delightful pussy with her clit in my mouth. 

While my arms clung tightly to her thighs and with my lips forming a seal at its base, I wanted to suck and lick her precious love toy for as long as she was cumming.

She continued for longer than she had the first time, some of the most enjoyable minutes of my life. Still whimpering ecstatically, Cherrie rocked back and forth on the bed while her legs swung from side to side, holding me a willing prisoner. 

Her movements were so strenuous it was difficult to hold onto her, but I was used to her thrashing around and was determined to give her the full "8-second ride". Once again, when she climaxed, her whole body jerked, before completely relaxing. 

A truly beautiful smile spread across her face as she sprawled on the bed, her eyes closed, arms at her side and her legs draped over my shoulders, panting for breath as her body glistened from the sheen of sweat she was covered in.

Aside from enjoying the spectacle of her tremendous orgasm, I also enjoyed the great wealth of juices Cherrie had produced because of it. I licked them from her legs, her crotch, her belly and all around her pussy, but I left enough inside her to fulfill their natural function of lubrication. 

When my feast was through, I got up and went to my bag to get one of the condoms I always have in there and put it on. I always make sure I have an ample supply of condoms and usually a variety in case we want to mix things up a bit. I carry latex and non-latex, ribbed, "pleasure dots" ones with little ticklers on them and others.

I ordinarily have a couple of boxes of each so I am ready for whatever my ladyfriend is in the mood for. In Cherrie's case, she liked the "pleasure dots" ones–she says that they give her "that little extra sensation that always puts her over the top". 

I returned to the bed where Cherrie was still lying flat on her back and smiling, but her eyes were open. When she saw my stiff cock encased in latex, her smile grew wider and more lascivious.

"You were amazing, Tony, as usual. Thank you. And, I'm glad to see you're not ready to leave yet," she said. I smiled at her jeers, knowing that she probably would have brought me down with a flying tackle if she actually thought I was going to leave without fucking her.

"No, I thought I would stay for a little while… maybe poke around a bit and see what I can come up with," I answered as I stood beside the bed.

"Well, feel free to poke around me as much as you like, but I see that something seems to have already come up," Cherrie gently fondled my cock as she spoke.

"Yes, it has. What do you think we can do with it?" I asked her.

"I know of a nice, warm, wet place for it," she said, pointing to her pussy and smiling, biting her bottom lip coyly.

I climbed onto the bed, to kneel between her legs, my stiff cock aiming at the nice, warm, wet place she was referring to.

"Well, then that's probably a good place to put it," I said.

Cherrie and I were both smiling as she reached down to spread apart her wet pussy lips and I approached on my knees, my cock pointed at the place where we both wanted it. Her juices were running freely and I rubbed the tip against her wet pussy to spread them around. 

With both of us ready, I pushed the head of my cock against the hole she was creating until it wedged into her. Cherrie sighed contentedly.

"Mmmm, yeah, that's a really good place to put it," she moaned.

Lying back, her head nested in her pillow, she spread her legs wider, wanting to accommodate my entire cock. I leaned forward and put my hands next to her body before giving another firm thrust, driving another inch of my shaft into her tight, wet pussy.

"Oh God, Tony, fuck me, please. I need to feel this big, fat cock fill my hungry pussy. Give it to me, baby, I want it all," Cherrie murmured happily and urged me, unnecessarily to stick the rest in her....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments