Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pastor's Sin, Chapter 4

16
7 Comments 7
23.7k Views 23.7k
969 words 969 words
It was about 2 nights later when Ashley was at dinner. Her presence at the house was becoming more and more frequent, making it harder for me to ignore what happened between us. It was my job to make sure it never happened again. Easier said than done, of course.

“So girls, how was your day? My wife asked.

‘It was good”, Jessica said, “just normal school stuff“. She then looked at Ashley and giggled a little bit.

“What’s so funny?” I asked with a smile.

“Oh nothing, it’s just that…a boy asked me out today.” Jessica said excitedly.

“Oh, really?” Judy asked, sounding excited. However, I was not.

“What boy?’ I asked somewhat sternly

“Just a guy in my chemistry class.”

“What’s his name?” I asked her.

“Jeff”, she told me.

“Well, I’d like to meet him”, I told her. Just then I saw Ashley smile at me from the corner of my eye.

“Why are you giving me the third degree?” Jessica asked, “Am I not allowed to have guy friends?”

“It’s not that”, I said, “I just want to make sure you’re safe.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “I’ll be fine.”

“Don’t roll your eyes at me, young lady”, I told her sternly, and after that, she backed down and apologized. She was a good kid, we hardly ever fought, so any minor argument was quickly resolved.

But just then I felt Ashley’s foot from across the table, playing with mine. She gave me a quick subtle smile as we shared our secret under the table.

Flustered, I got up from the table. “I have to go to the bathroom.”

I left the kitchen and walked down the hall to clear my thoughts. I went to the sink first, splashing water over my face as I ran my hands over my head.

What am I going to do? I asked myself. I was hopelessly attracted to my daughter’s best friend, and she wanted me too. It was only a matter of time before we both succumbed to our temptations.

It was when I was thinking about this when I heard the door open. It was Ashley.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her.

She smiled. “It’s okay, I told them I was getting a soda in the garage.”

She closed the door behind her and wrapped her arms around me, caressing my chest with her soft hands.

“I just can’t wait any longer”, she said as she kissed me passionately.

I kissed her back with equal passion, holding her tightly as I explored her mouth. The fire reignited between us as I pushed her up against the sink, kissing her hungrily as her hands ran down my back.

But when I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror, I snapped out of my trance again with her and I pushed her away.

“Stop” I said, a hint of anger in my voice.

HattiCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HattiCherry

“You have got to stop tempting me like this!”

She bit her lip as she obeyed, and simply looked into my eyes. “You know, I really like it when you’re angry”, she said rather seductively. “When you were laying down the law to your daughter…” she stopped as she traced her fingers along my chest. “It thought it was really sexy…”

“You like to see me angry then?” I asked her, and she affirmed with a sexy nod. “Well you’re gonna get it then, naughty girl.”

I pushed her body up against the wall like a rag doll, kissing her with more passion, even a little anger in me. She responded with equal ferocity, as she ran her hands through my hair.

I kissed her neck, biting her just a little, and she moaned.

“Mmm, you like that naughty girl?” I asked, and all she did was moan in response. I realized I was unleashing the caged animal inside her.

I continued to ravage her, moving my mouth down to her breasts as I kissed her cleavage. I then roughly unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her bra.

She moaned as I pulled her bra down, giving me access of her full breasts. They were just as I imagined, perfectly shaped, with a small nipple that was growing harder by the second.

“Oooh,” she moaned as I kissed her nipple, rubbing her breasts at the same time.

“Oooh John”, she said as she pulled her head up so I could look at her. “Take me. I’m ready.”

It was before I could say yes when I heard Jessica call from the kitchen.

“Ashley? Are you okay?”

The realization that my family was just down the hallway put everything back into perspective, as Ashley fumbled to put her clothes back on and I fixed my hair. She shouted to her friend that she was fine, that she would be out in a minute, and she hurriedly raced to the door.

I stopped her when she reached the doorknob.

“Wait”, I said, as I put my mouth around her one more time, swirling my tongue around hers.

When I broke off the kiss, I looked into her eyes, and I found myself saying,

“Want to get a hotel room? Tonight?”

I don’t know what possessed me to say this. I was asking my daughter’s best friend to have sex with me. I was already cheating on my wife by doing this.

But it didn’t take her long to answer. “The Ramada Inn on Maple Street. 9:00. Meet me there.”

She didn’t give me a chance to answer, she just opened the door and shut it behind her, leaving me stunned in the bathroom, realizing that tonight might be the night that I give into all temptations…

To Be Continued…
Published 
Written by MissionUnpossible
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments