Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Right Track Program

"An Unlikely Hero Enters Unruly Lives"

14
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

Lauren stood around five feet nine inches tall and had brunette hair, which she liked wearing in a ponytail. Lauren had a slim yet athletic figure to go with her brunette hair. The brunette had brown eyes and the same face as a younger version of adult actress Nikki Nova. For those of us old enough, we all remember Nikki Nova's swarthy and sexy look. To go with her swarthy appearance, Lauren was also only nineteen.

"Yeah, I know," Lauren replied, answering her phone.

"I am serious; you are lucky to even be a part of this rather than being in prison," said Sadie, Lauren's Parole Officer, as Lauren rolled her eyes.

The naughty brunette had been caught doing narcotics and got into a fight that had the victim badly injured, which got Lauren expelled from a prominent university. Under normal circumstances, Lauren would be sentenced to prison, but she came from a wealthy family. A program had been set up for troublesome young women under twenty-five whose families could afford an alternative to prison. To participate in the program, the women would have to sign an agreement that said they had to keep everything private and strictly adhere to the program. As a result, the general public never heard of the program.

"So, are you ready for tonight's competition?" asked Sadie.

"I mean, I watched the film on the guy; he seems massive," replied Lauren.

"And what did your coaches tell you?" asked Sadie.

"They said I need to move around a lot, grab his cock for some quick strokes, and if he gets me down, then try to sandwich the dick and aggressively rub my feet together to make him cum," replied Lauren.

"That seems like good advice. Remember, you are on a nine-match win streak and have yet to lose, so keep up that confidence, kid," replied Sadie.

"Okay, officer," said Lauren sarcastically.

"Watch it," replied Sadie.

A significant part of the program for Lauren and all women was to engage in an activity known as Sexual Wrestling. The rules of the activity were relatively simple. Every woman in the program must wrestle a man nude and try to make him cum. If the woman made the man cum, she would get to take him to a private room and fuck him with a strap-on. However, if a man made a woman orgasm, then he would get to fuck her raw.

Given that Lauren was on a winning streak, she loved the sport of Sexual Wrestling. The brunette was naturally feisty and took pleasure in inflicting pain on other men. Lauren loved to put the strap-on in a man's anus and fuck him for as long as she could. Her quick speed made the brunette so formidable, making it tough for men even to catch her. On top of the speed, Lauren was sexy, which made several men cum within minutes of being in the ring with her.

The only form of striking or hitting that was allowed was a smack to the ass. A man was also automatically disqualified and lost the match if he penetrated the woman. Competitors were asked to wrestle nude with a referee overseeing the match. Matches were five rounds, with each round being five minutes.

All the matches occurred in a luxury underground gym hidden from the public. The gym looked like a ski resort and was so technologically advanced that cell phones and all electronics were disabled. Only the gym itself had recording cameras that competitors in the sport could see to prepare for the next match. The audience was around a hundred, and the matches took place inside a giant octagon.

"In you go, remember Lauren, you have yet to lose," said Sadie, meeting the brunette at the gym.

Lauren headed to the ski resort-style locker rooms and stripped down nude while putting her hair in a ponytail. The brunette readied for her opponent, a man named Saad. Saad was a man of Indian heritage who stood almost six feet tall and had a muscular figure, black hair, brown eyes, and the same face as Rohit Khandelwal. By comparison, Lauren was five feet nine inches tall and had a skinny yet athletic figure. The brunette made her way out to the Octagon, where Saad and the referee quickly joined her.

The entrances were fast, and the matches took almost no time to start, as silly walkout music and introductions were not played. Lauren had seen the film on Saad and how much he loved to wrestle. Saad had been undefeated in forty matches, unlike the brunette's past opponents. Lauren also saw how muscular the man was and how dark brown the cock hung from his body, contrasting with his light-brown skin tone.

"Alright, straightforward here, as you all know the rules. Get to your ends, and on the whistle, go!" said the referee as the competitors met in the center.

Lauren stared her opponent down as she went to her corner, knowing she was in for a fight. On the sound of the whistle, the brunette quickly got into her agile fight stance and moved around the ring. Lauren knew the game plan; she had to be quick, agile, and give fast strokes to the massive cock. The brunette hopped around the ring for a bit, trying to find an angle to dash in at.

To Lauren's surprise, Saad was faster than she had anticipated. The muscular man ran at Lauren and caught the brunette, hugging her nude body. Lauren felt an electrically arousing sensation as soon as Saad touched her, causing her to be overwhelmed. Unable to break free from the grip, Lauren lost her balance and fell.

"You are delicious," said Saad, kissing Lauren's shoulder and face.

"Just luck to you, babe," replied Lauren, mocking Saad.

"Get up!" shouted Lauren's coach as the crowd cheered in an uproar.

For the first time, the brunette was in panic mode. Saad lay on top of the nude Lauren, kissing her face as his arms coiled around her back. The man's muscular abs rubbed against Lauren's pussy, further arousing the brunette whose body shook from the ordeal. Lauren tried to compose her nerves in the chaos as the muscular man worked her body from different angles. Saad's mouth kissed and licked Lauren's face while his muscular abs started to grind against her pussy, and his calloused hands dug into her delicate back muscles.

"Fuck!" said Lauren, letting out a loud arousing breath as her body started to sweat.

"Baby, you are so hot," said Saad.

"Flattery ain't winning you mercy," replied Lauren, taking a deep breath.

"Protect your pussy at all times, do not let him eat it!" shouted the coach.

"Time!" shouted the referee, as five minutes in the first round had flown by. Lauren felt like she had survived the most grueling five minutes of her life in that cage.

"What happened in there?" asked the coach.

"I cannot keep him off of me, and he is faster than we thought, like I am surviving," replied Lauren, with a worried look on her face as she had some water.

"Okay, so when he touched me, I felt horny as fuck; it was different," said Lauren, as the coach had a worried look on her face. The coach took a deep breath as a look of disappointment came over her face.

"So you need to finish him in this fight, or he is finishing you; grab on to that cock and stroke for dear life. If he gets you down, sandwich that cock between your legs and rub them together until he cums," replied the coach.

Lauren nodded as the next round started. The brunette was more anxious about the situation and in her head than ever. If Lauren tried to grab Saad's cock then he could just get her arm and grapple her. The brunette's legs shook as anxiety overcame her aroused body.

Saad ran at Lauren but lifted her over his shoulders instead of trying to take her down. The crowd went wild as Lauren kicked her legs around in arousal. Lauren's breaths became deep as she was overwhelmed with how easily the man could pick her up. Saad gently put Lauren down on her back and started eating her pussy. Lauren saw it all happen and was so overwhelmed by the moment that she never defended.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Lauren, kicking her legs in the air as Saad started to eat her out.

The muscular man started out slow and then constantly picked up the pace with his tongue. All Lauren could do was take deep, arousing breaths as she saw the inevitable coming. To add to the surprise, Saad started to lick Lauren's ass while fingering her pussy. The surprise was so much that the inexperienced brunette's body shook, and she had an orgasm, effectively ending the match.

"Match over," shouted the referee.

"Fuck man, fuck! Fuck! Fuuuucccckkk!" said Lauren, fingering her pussy as more fluids came out.

"The locker room out back," said the referee as Saad approached Lauren.

"My pussy, my fucking pussy!" said Lauren, her eyes wide open as she took deep breaths.

Saad put the willing brunette over his shoulders and carried her to the locker room. What shook the defeated Lauren was the control that Saad kept of her the whole match. Lauren could not move or do as she had done in previous matches. The speed and athletic abilities of the brunette were negated to the point that she became a Sitting Duck.

Throughout her life, Lauren got her way and was often the bully. Even in this stage, Lauren used her speed to win against slower aroused men and humiliated them with the strap-on. As soon as Saad had put his hands on the brunette, her entire body shut down. Lauren felt like she was surviving and at the mercy of a competitor for the first time in her life.

"Yeah, fuck me, you earned that fuck," said a defeated Lauren, slurring her words.

Saad wasted no time in putting the brunette in a doggy-style position and stuffed his cock in her wet ass. The penetration and the thrusts were so constant. For Lauren, it was the first time anyone was fucking her anally. Saad's thick cock enjoyed the tight ass of the anal virgin. Lauren felt the powerful penetration, but it was something else that continued to arouse her.

Even when fucking her, the muscular man kept strict control of the brunette's body. Saad squeezed the muscular buttocks tighter than what Lauren was used to as his cock penetrated the brunette. The horny and aroused man picked up the pace to such a speed that Lauren winced. The wince soon turned into the brunette yelling and screaming as sweat splashed off of her body.

"Fuck me, fuck yeah, fuck me!" shouted Lauren.

"Oh, I needed this; I would never been a crook if I had this!" shouted Lauren, her eyes wide open as saliva dripped from her mouth. Saad continued the pace on the brunette's ass as vibrations were seen every time his cock penetrated her.

"Yeah, bust a nut in my ass, haha!" said Lauren in a devious voice as a demonic look consumed her face.

The brunette no longer spoke, only convulsing as the cock penetrated her. Lauren's loud and passionate mouth was no longer a weapon for her as Saad continued to fuck her. After another minute of the intense penetration, Saad slowed down and finished inside of Lauren's tight ass. The brunette was so exhausted after Saad left that she only groaned and wheezed for an unreal experience. Lauren passed out in the same shower of the locker room where Saad had fucked her.

"Awake?" asked Sadie as the exhausted brunette woke up.

"Yeah," replied Lauren, attempting to get up but barely able to get a step in.

"Oh boy, he did you good, huh?" replied Sadie.

"Needed that, long overdue," replied an exhausted Lauren, unable to walk.

"Let's get you dressed," said Sadie.

Sadie got the nude and exhausted brunette dressed. The considerate officer also called a wheelchair to the locker room and put Lauren in it. Lauren's body was as hot as a furnace, and the tired brunette felt like napping. The exhausted Lauren was taken to her apartment, where she met with Sadie for the program's next step.

"So, for the next step, you will stay in Saad's condo for a month. After that month, if you have been cleared, you are officially done with the program. If you want to continue participating in the activities for longer than a month, you can," said Sadie.

"So, get assfucked daily for a month? Seems like fun to me," replied Lauren.

"Not exactly," said Sadie.

Lauren took the week off to rest and then headed to Saad's condo, a nice high-rise in Miami. Upon arriving at the luxurious building, Lauren was instructed on where to go. The brunette took her two suitcases and arrived at Saad's building, where Saad greeted her. Lauren was shocked that she would not be the only woman in the condo.

"Meet Erin, Lisa, and Belle," said Saad, pointing to the three other women sweating in two-piece bikinis. For all of the women, the bikinis were falling off.

Erin was a pale brunette that looked exactly like porn actress Kelli Tyler. Lisa was the tallest woman in the pair, a brunette with a ponytail who looked exactly like British porn actress Essy Moore. Lisa was taller than Saad but had a slender figure. Belle was a tall and skinny brunette who looked like porn actress Jennifer Dark.

"Seems like a newbie is in shock," said Erin.

"I wonder who else is gonna have all this dick?" replied Belle in a mocking tone as the women laughed.

"Don't be a prude newbie; take 'em off!" said Erin.

"Let her settle in," said Saad.

"Yeah, she can settle in there, and you can settle in all of here for us," said Belle, pointing at her pussy as the other women laughed.

"Last time he did that, you were out for a day," replied Lisa.

"No one wants to hear you talk, you damn giraffe," said Belle.

"Over six feet tall and can't even last six minutes," said Erin, mocking Lisa.

"Which one of you can, by the way?" asked Saad, stripping down to his underwear as the room went silent.

A nervous energy consumed both Belle and Erin as Lisa smiled. Belle's legs started to shake and vibrate as she gulped from what was to come. Both Belle and Erin knew that their mocking and combative tone had set Saad off, and Lauren read the situation as it was. Lauren realized that all the women in the room were likely criminals lucky enough to be a part of the program.

HeilyPeterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeilyPeterson

"Two on one, let's go," said Saad, smacking Belle so hard on the ass that she took a few steps forward.

"Let's go," said Saad, smacking Erin hard on the ass to the point her chest shot up in the air as if she was a dancer. The shaken brunettes followed Saad to a room and knew what they were in for.

"So, I can help you with your bags," said Lisa.

"Thanks, Lisa!" shouted Saad as Lauren looked on in shock.

"Thank You, Lisa," said Lauren.

Lisa helped Lauren with her bags and took her to a giant bedroom with four beds. One end had two beds, and the other end had two beds. The room was very clean but smelled like a powerful body odor. Lauren looked around and wondered what she was into.

"So all of you...." said Lauren.

"Yes, we are all a part of the program. I got in for doing a lot of illegal narcotics. Belle got in for assault, and Erin got in for hitting a police officer," said Lisa.

"And what happened back there?" asked Lauren.

"Saad demands respectful behavior at all times. Occasionally, Belle and Erin act up. What Saad can do is boot them from the program so they would have to go to actual prison, but he is patient. What will happen instead is they will wrestle with him, which they will lose, and get fucked," replied Lisa.

"I know what that is like," said Lauren.

"We all do," replied Lisa, with a stern look.

"Wait...." said Lauren.

"House rules: you must always wear a bra and panties if you decide to remain clothed. Showers are once a week, and to prevent infections, you must change underwear daily. All meals are cooked collectively as a team. Your bed must be made daily," said Lisa, as Lauren nodded.

"No visitors or guests at any time," said Lisa.

"Every day, you must wrestle sexually with us, and then at night, one of us will wrestle sexually with Saad, said Lisa.

"And then the assfuck, right?" asked Lauren.

"Yes, which means that the next day, you rest," replied Lisa.

Lisa and Lauren ate dinner together, and neither talked to each other. Lauren noticed a serious look on Lisa's face as she had dinner. As the two ate, they heard loud moans, screams, and groans coming from the room Saad had taken Belle and Erin to. Lisa looked at Lauren and nodded to let her know it was exactly what she thought it was. The pair finished dinner, took a light walk on the treadmill, and then headed to the bedroom to sleep.

"Night, Lauren," said Lisa.

"Night, Lisa," replied Lauren. As the two started to fall asleep, the door opened, and Belle came in, moaning and groaning.

"Fuck, shit fuck, shit fuck!" said Belle.

"Walking nicely for someone who just got fucked in the ass," said Lauren, joking, as Belle ignored her.

"Consequences don't lead to assfucks; they just lead to wrestling us to an orgasm..." replied Lisa.

"And a nice load of cum for a meal that we have to use our mouth for, oh baby, feed me!" said Belle, groaning.

"Yeah, meals are replaced with semen, which we get through oral sex," said Lisa.

Belle did not make any snide remarks towards Lisa. The brunette was in bed, fingering herself from the arousal as her body dripped with sweat. Lauren could hear the groaning sounds from Belle as she felt her intensely aroused energy. A few minutes later, Erin walked in.

"Wooo, dinner time!" said Erin, as sweat dripped off of her body.

"Me first," said Belle,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments