Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Road Trip (6th in the Golden Series)

"A young girl without limits"

6
1 Comment 1
13.9k Views 13.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Things eventually came to an end with Casey, but having her drink my piss also left a taste in my mouth and I wanted more. Experience surprisingly indicates that there may be more willing participants around than one would suspect. Still meeting someone again like Casey, while possible, didn't realistically seem that likely. At least not if I were to limit my search to people I would meet in the normal course of life. To put it another way, if I were intent to meet someone organically to drink my organics I think I’d have to be prepared for a long wait. Fortunately though there is the internet, after all so many internet searches seem to lead in those sorts of directions anyway.

My first step was to find the right site. I figured that I would skip Amish Mingle in favor of a more targeted search. I joined a BDSM web site and I began messaging potential participants. I knew what I was looking for and likewise my opening message was pretty direct:

“If you're interested in meeting people or some on line fun, I'd love to hear back from you. What I'm looking for won't be everyone's cup of tea - though it does rhyme with tea. What I'm looking for is a thirsty and submissive girl who would like to drink everything that comes out of my cock - and I do mean everything. While there are so many fun and games that I like, pissing in a girl's mouth blows me away. I've had few girls drink piss under different circumstance and looking down and seeing either my stream of piss going into a girl's open mouth or seeing my pissing cock in a girl's mouth turns me on like not much else. I would definitely give you a full cum chaser too. I would love to meet a girl whose pussy gets wet, maybe unexpectedly, at the thought. This might not be the best opening, but I'd love to hear back from you with your thoughts. Too much or do you want to hear more?”

Response was of course mixed, but there was still enough positive interest to show promise. The biggest challenge was finding someone local, but I was also considering the possibility of traveling if the situation seemed right. Maybe if I could combine a trip with work travel or a golf weekend, but really I only considered it as remote option. Luckily there was one girl that was more or less local. I say more or less, because while I wouldn't have to book a flight it was still a couple hundred kilometer drive to her town.

It almost seemed too good to be true. The girl who was interested in meeting me was nineteen years old with limited experience, but seemed pretty much without any sexual reservations or limits. Her name was Rena and despite her unreserved willingness there was still an endearing innocence to her. She might be willing to drink my piss, but everything was so new to her. It was actually kind amusing and I had to ask her how such a sweet young girl got to be so filthy? She admitted that she wondered the same thing herself.

She’d actually been on the site for a few years, at first she only pretended to be eighteen. It began when she was around sixteen, she started going on different dating sites and realized that her tastes gravitated toward the more extreme.

We were messaging fairly regularly for a little over a month before we seriously began making plans to meet. I’d seen a few picture of her and Rena had a voluptuous body that looked like it would be a great source of entertainment. It was only after we agreed to meet that she was willing to send me a picture of her face. Rena seemed to be really apprehensive about how I would react to her photo, which in turn made me a little nervous about it too. I shouldn't have been worried though, because Rena looked absolutely fine. She sent me a picture of herself sitting by a fire and she looked great. She had long dark curly hair and a really warm looking face. If I were nineteen, I'm sure I would have liked to fuck her, at forty-six I was thinking it was going to be awesome.

Rena said that she liked the idea of being with an older guy too. Not just because it would be hard to find a younger guy into all the things she wanted to do, but also she though older guys would appreciate her more. At my age it’s hard to comprehend how an attractive teenager can be concerned about their looks, but when I look back I remember the feeling. At nineteen years old it’s hard to look bad, but it’s one of life’s ironies that hardly anyone at that age realizes how good they look.

It was in March that we made plans to meet. I would take a day off work, drive to Rena’s town where we’d get a room at the local motel. I remember being in the washroom at work taking a piss the day before I was to meet her and my mind wondered to thought of pissing in Rena’s mouth. I realized that I was starting to get hard as I pissed and I was suddenly relieved that there was no one pissing at the urinal beside me.

The day we met I got up early just like any other day, but instead of heading to work I headed off on a road trip. On the way out of town I filled the car up with gas, bought a large coffee and a blueberry muffin. I also bought a Gatorade and bottle of water for the road. It wasn't so much that I was especially thirsty so much as to be sure that I was full and ready for Rena.

It took about two and a half hours to drive to Rena town I drank plenty of fluids on the way. My plan was working a little too well though, because before I reached her town I had to pull over to piss. I didn't want to waste anything though, so I went in my now empty bottle of Gatorade.

I had made good time and the town was really small so I had no trouble finding our meeting spot. I sent a text to Rena to let her know that I had arrived. Her response came back: “I can’t believe we’re actually about to do this. I’ll be there in 10 mins.”

While I waited I realized I had to piss again. I opened the bottle of Gatorade again and filled it right up. I could have kept going, but aside from the bottle being completely filled I wanted to save some piss for Rena. I wanted to be able to piss in her mouth as soon as I got her in our room.

I saw a young girl walking toward my car as I was putting away my cock. I was the only car in the parking lot and I could see a sheepish grin on the girl’s face as she walked with her head down approaching my car. I waved to her and she walked over to the passenger side and got in. “Rena I presume?” I asked.

“Hi,” she replied.

“So where are we going?” I asked.

“Depends, do you want close by or a hot tub?” she asked.

“How far is the place with the hot tub?”

“It’s just outside of town, maybe five minutes,” Rena told me.

“I think I’d like a hot tub,” I said, “It’s going to be a long day, we can relax between fucks.”

Rena directed us back in the direction I’d come on my way into town. As we pulled out I held out my bottle of Gatorade to Rena and asked if she was thirsty.

“No thanks,” she said, but I continued to hold out the bottle until Rena felt compelled to take it. The bottle was warm and still a little dewy from a few dribbles that had trickled down the side.

“Is this what I think it is? Rena smiled.

“I think it is,” I said. “I just couldn't wait, but I think I’ll have more for you once we get to the room. Feel free to help yourself if you’d like a taste.”

“No way, this town is way too small and I’m too paranoid about anyone I know seeing me do anything. I’m not doing anything until we’re there,” Rena protested.

“Alright, I can wait, but hold on to the bottle for me.”

We pulled into the motel parking lot and Rena waited in the car while I checked in. Despite being the only customers, check was a little time consuming. I suppose it was only good customer service, but the proprietor’s small talk was driving me nuts. It wasn't that I could wait to fuck this young girl, waiting another few minutes wouldn't hurt at all.

What I couldn't wait for was to have that girl in my car drink my piss. It wasn't just excitement either; it was a question of bodily function. I hadn't really finished my piss in the bottle, because I wanted to save some for Rena and I still needed to go. I found myself shifting my weight from foot to foot, but with no end in sight I had to ask the manager if I could use her wash room. Again I tried to piss a little as possible for temporary relief.

Finally after receiving my detailed instruction for operating the hot tub I was awarded the key and I headed to the car to collect Rena along with a few belongings.

“What took so long? Rena asked.

“Never mind, let’s just get to our room before the manager before the manger offers me any more sightseeing ideas.”

Like almost any motel, the room was old and dated, but it was clean and well maintained. Conversely Rena was very young, but committed to being a very dirty girl.

Rena was about 5’9” with dark wavy hair with bright red highlighted streaks. Maybe it’s just me, but I tend think of that colour red as porno red. I don’t know if it’s just a case that I find girl with red highlights suggestively sexy or I've just built an association from the example of few favorite porn stars. Rena had intense dark eyes that were somewhat incongruent with her penchant for submission. Rena had the kind of body that I always had certain lust for, she was built in larger dimensions. Not fat, that wouldn't be correct. She had a taut slightly over-sized nineteen year old body. She had large bountiful breasts, a firm ass and fit, teen legs.

I really liked Rena's hair. I’d never been with a girl who dyed their hair an unnatural colour and that was just one more thing about Rena that had a certain undefined appeal to me. On top of that Rena had a quite a few piercings. In ascending order of significance Rena had small ear disks, a pierced eyebrow, pierced nipples, a pierced clit and a pierced tongue. Having missed out on the proliferation of body piercing fashion by a few years I really wanted a chance for a firsthand experience with a pierced clit or tongue and with Rena I was getting both and more.

As soon as we got into the room I started taking my clothes off and said to Rena, “Let go get in the bath and give you something to drink.”

Rena quickly got naked too saying, “You don’t waste much time, do you?”

We got into the tub with Rena down on her knees in front of me.

YairaPretty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YairaPretty

She took my cock in her mouth and it felt really good. I was so excited that knew I wouldn't last long with my cock in Rena’s mouth. I slid my cock out and told Rena to just wait and so I could piss in her open mouth. It just wasn't happening tough. I obviously erred on the side of caution when I pissed back at the manager’s office. I wanted to make sure I made it to our room without having to piss again and I emptied myself just a little too much.

I let Rena start sucking my cock again. I’d brought my phone with me and started recording her sucking my dick. It was a short movie; I just couldn't hold back filling Rena’s nineteen year old mouth with my load. After an initial surge of cum the remaining load just seemed to slowly ooze out my cock into Rena’s mouth. With my camera pointing at her cock filled mouth I told her to show me my load before she swallowed. Obliging Rena opened her mouth exposing a tongue bathed in my sperm. I could see her tongue stud sticking up from a pond of my white goo and then it was down the hatch.

We returned from the washroom and relaxed on the bed while I recharged. I’d brought my laptop me and we watched some on my favorite porn. I have a real thing for Japanese porn, not surprisingly I love to see cute girl’s mouths filled with piss and cum.

“They look so adorable!” Rena commented while absently playing with my cock. “They’re just sweet looking.” Rena was unabashedly fascinated and absorbed with the cute and extremely accommodating Japanese AV idols that I brought along with me. After watching about half dozen or so scenes, Rena was quite ready when I asked her if she was ready to drink some piss.

I grabbed my phone and we headed back to the bathroom. We got in the tub again and this time I was quite ready to piss. From her knees Rena took my cock in her mouth while I fumbled with my phone to start recording. I was already pissing by the time I got the action into frame. Rena’s head was down with her right hand holding my cock and directing it into her mouth.

I put my hand on the top of Rena’s head and gently tilted her head back to get a good view of my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me and I said to her, “Let me see it go in.”

Rena obediently complied, tilting her head further back and opened her mouth. The full force of my stream quickly filled Rena’s mouth to overflow and began splashing out. Rena closed her eyes and mouth to quickly swallow. She kept my streaming cock directed at her mouth and I splashed her face and tits with my piss.

Rena went right back to my cock. She steadily drank my piss, every so often taking my cock deeper into to her mouth as if giving me a pissing blowjob, but most commonly she kept her mouth open around the head of my cock.

Occasionally Rena sealed her lips around my pissing cock or held her my cock at a distance letting me enjoy the sight of my piss filling her mouth. Every so often an excess of piss would shoot free of Rena mouth splashing her naked skin. Rena’s full body made a beautiful back drop to the central framing of her cock filled mouth. Rena had a really huge rack, her breasts are large as you’d want to see on a girl and her shapely thighs displayed a tattoo of skull (kids today!). Her body was dappled with splashes and trickles of my piss and the wet ends of her hair were clinging to her shoulders and tits.

The sound quality of the recording is really good too and when I watch the now I can actually hear the piss streaming into Rena mouth and the sound of her swallowing. As much as I tireless continue to enjoy the video what has really grown on me is appreciation of the sounds. I love the subtle noise my piss made splashing into Rena’s mouth, but it’s the sound her swallowing that really makes me tingle. They are big throaty gulps. Imagine a hot day; you’re outside and so thirsty. You see a water fountain in a quiet corner. The water is so cold and refreshing and you drink mouthful after mouthful. The internal sounds of those full swallows are the closest thing to what I hear on the recording. Hearing that sound and knowing that Rena was filling up with my piss and drinking gulp after gulp is incredibly arousing.

The entire piss took about a minute and a half. When I haven’t watched the video in a while, I find myself wondering at what point my piss is finished and then another spritz of pee shoots from Rena’s mouth. Finally Rena opens her mouth and strokes my cock, shaking of the last drops on to her tongue. Taking me back into her mouth, I let out a low groan and say, “Good!”

Still stroking me, Rena looked up smiling with my cock pressed against her lips and giggled. “I can’t believe I just did that!”

“Did you like it?” I asked.

“I’m in too much shock to tell,” she said while pressed up against me laughing.

Holding my fully enlarged cock she added, “I can tell that you did.”

Rena went back to work on my cock. You would never know it from the way she sucked cock, and drank whatever came out of it, but apparently I was only the third cock that she ever sucked. She could take me deep into her mouth and she liked to have her mouth fucked. As much as I was enjoying looking down at Rena on her knees in a little piss puddle sucking my dick, I wanted more of her and her hot young body. I wanted to get between Rena’s legs to taste her sweet pussy and asshole.

I pried Rena’s mouth off my cock and stepped out of the tub. Holding my hand out to her to help her out of the tub I said, “Let's go get your ass ready for my cock.”

I led Rena back to the bedroom and pushed her down on her back. I started by sucking on Rena’s piss dampened nipples. Her breasts were so full and weighty in my hands that I couldn't resist the recurring thought of tit fucking her. I climbed up on Rena and she squeezed my cock between her tits while I slowly humped her. The head on my cock would retreat from sight, engulfed in her cleavage, and repeatedly reappear seeping with pre-cum occasionally meeting Rena’s outstretched tongue.

I wanted to make every orgasm last, so I backed off and slid down Rena’s body. I licked my pre-cum from between Rena’s tits worked my way down to her pussy. Rena was soaking wet, I almost felt like I was drinking from a pussy juice fountain. It wasn't long before Rena was grasping my hair and moaning. I began running my tongue along the seam of flesh down to Rena’s asshole. Rena responded by grabbing her knees and rolling her butt up to give me greater access to her ass.

After licking and probing Rena’s pussy and ass for about twenty minutes I asked her where she wanted my cock.

“I want you to fuck my ass!” was her unambiguous reply.

That’s what I wanted to hear. I’d always wanted a girl to ask me to fuck her ass. I've had girls who I've been in relationships with ask, but even with the most enthusiastic I wondered how much of the request was a conditioned effort to please. In Rena’s case though, I knew that she was wholeheartedly interested in anal. It would still be nice to be surprised by an invitation from a woman to fuck her ass, but for now I was pleased to be invited by a young ass freak who wanted me to break her anal cherry.

I put some lube on my cock and Rena turned over pointing her ass up in the air. I got on my knees behind her and said, “Ready?”

“Yes!” With that I drove my cock up her ass. Rena grasped the bed sheets and released a muffed scream into the pillow. There might have been pain, but if there was she liked it because her ass was pushing back hard against my cock. I think I fucked Rena’s ass harder than I've ever fucked a girl’s ass before. Rena had her ass pointing up in the air and I had my entire weight on her pushing my cock up her ass and she took it with pleasure.

What more could I do to her ass? I spotted my bottle of piss on the nightstand and grabbed it. Pulling my cock out, I poured some of my tepid piss into Rena’s gaping ass hole. As Rena moaned I pushed my cock back deep up her ass. I could feel some of the piss running out and down our legs.

When I felt close to cumming I would slow down the pace, but eventually even that wasn't working. I had to pull out and relax if I wanted to extend things. I was just about to renter Rena’s ass when she turned around and took my cock in her mouth. Once she was finished tasting my cock I pushed her off my cock and got back behind her to drive my cock up her ass.

Rena's asshole was so smooth in accepting my cock and she loved it. I could hardly last more than a few minutes without needing a break to prolong my orgasm and each time I pulled out Rena would suck my cock. Finally I just could hold out any longer, with my hands braced on Rena’s ass, my feet up in the air and my weight all on my hips I exploded deep in her ass.

I was spent, but I knew that Rena could keep going. Instead of collapsing to recharge when my cock slid out I started massaging Rena’s clit with one hand while continuing to finger her ass with my other hand. My cum was running out on my fingers, so I offered it to Rena who licked my fingers clean.

After I’d finished feeding Rena an ass full of cum I worked all four fingers up ass and Rena asked me to try to fist her. I didn't really see how I could do it though, I was already up to my knuckles and there seemed to firm resistance to anything more. “I can try, but I don’t think I can get it in any further. I don’t want to cause any damage.”

“Don’t worry it’ll be fine,” she said.

I put more lube on my hand and kept pushing using much of my strength and to my disbelief my entire hand began to slide up Rena’s ass. With my entire fist and half my wrist up her ass I began fisting Rena in and out while massaging her clit with my other hand. In truth the movement of my hand up Rena’s ass was fairly restricted. Still what movement there was, Rena obviously loved. Her entire body began to shudder and helplessly moan in what looked like an incredible orgasm.

Rena lay there looking satisfied and spent. Then she reached over and grabbed my bottle of piss a drained down the rest of the bottle. Finishing the last drop, to affect Rena wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and released a refreshed “Ahhh!”

After a break in the hot tub we would be ready for round two.

Published 
Written by MrNiceguy888
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments