Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Seduction Of A Student

"There are things that we cannot control, feelings we can't hide. Expect a sequel."

58
18 Comments 18
42.0k Views 42.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
She watched her professor speak during the period. Things that were better left unsaid were beginning to crowd her mind. It was as if she couldn’t help herself. Every time she sat in her chair for class, her eyes focused straight on him, and didn’t leave him until the hour ended.

He was a man of strength and intelligence. His shrewd blue eyes didn’t miss anything, and she was almost positive he had already noticed her admiring glances. His body didn’t help matters. She knew he had been in the military at one point, and he had tattoos that were just barely hidden beneath his crisp dress shirts and pressed pants. His black hair framed the strong jaw and white smile, and his voice was commanding.

But it wasn’t just his features that mesmerized her. He had a voice beneath the lectures, a soul that was profound in its intensity. His intelligence constantly surprised and pleased her, and she finally felt like she had found someone that was on her level.

She was a beautiful girl that was holding herself back. She had given up on men about six months back and was in transition in her life. Her prevailing beauty were her eyes; green when happy, and sparkling when provoked. She had long brunette hair with a smile that could light up a room, but it was a rarity. Her body was toned and tan with legs that went for miles. She felt that her recent experience with men had left her somewhat cold, almost distant from the experience of sex.

But not with him. He lit up something inside of her, something that had long since been extinguished. Every time his eyes met hers, her entire body tensed up, as if she was preparing for something. Her nerves would rub her raw, and her thoughts would flood her brain with images of him. Images of him taking her on his desk, inviting her to his house, what he looked like with no clothes, what his eyes said, how he felt when he was deep inside her pussy. She left class every day, slightly damp with her sexual frustration.

She had no idea how to approach the subject. She didn’t know what he thought of her, and although she was an extremely smart student, she didn’t want to assume anything, and make a fool of herself. However, the day came, and during a time that she least expected it.

She emailed him one day, asking questions about her final paper, and he was responding, letting her know to bring it to his office the next day. She couldn’t figure anything out from the reply, his words were perfectly formal. However, she could say she noticed the difference in his gaze when he looked at her in class. It seemed as if, during the semester, he had slowly begun to push her fears away and his face gave away a certain emotion, although she couldn’t put her finger on it. But she decided, the best thing to do would be to look her best and just take her paper in, withholding any expectations she might desire from the meeting. That morning, she slid on her white skirt and black top, deciding on flip flops over heels.

By the time she had reached his office, the paper in her hands was shaking because of nerves, and she was breathless. She reached his desk and saw with disappointment that he wasn’t there. She assumed he would want her to leave it on there, and placed it carefully in the middle. She turned to leave and ran into a very solid and tall obstacle.

She looked up to apologize quickly, only to lose all train of thought. Her wide eyes met his imposing blue stare and she began to stammer out an incoherent array of words. His smile stopped her cold, and he chuckled while he steadied her shoulders with his strong hands.

“It’s quite alright love; you wouldn’t believe how often that happens.” She might have responded, however, her body had alighted with fire at the touch of his fingers on her, and a blush cascaded across her cheeks. Flushed and embarrassed, she made a move to leave, but his hand on her arm slowed her.

“Here, let me take a look at your paper while you’re here. It wouldn’t hurt to get an opinion, hmm?”

“Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time.” She struggled to keep an even voice, but her hands betrayed her still, shaking with effort to conceal the emotions she was sure were running across her face. For a moment, his gaze penetrated her, probing deeply beneath her guard. Then he motioned for her to sit in his chair and balanced himself on a corner of his desk, taking up her paper and browsing. There were a few moments of agonizing silence as he perused. He set the paper down and looked at her uncertain face.

“I’m very impressed. It’s obvious you took a lot of time on this. But there’s something wrong here.”

She nodded in resignation, barely able to meet his eyes, and sighed.

“I know. I'm not exactly the best writer...but I really did try,” she affirmed and finally met his gaze with hers.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

Instead of seeing the expected disappointment in his eyes, she was met with a hot and intense gaze, one that had her gripping the edge of the chair and her heart rate rapidly increasing. She almost didn’t hear his response in her fervor.

“Actually, I was trying to figure out what it was about you that makes me want to throw you up against this desk and show you what it’s like to fuck a real man,” he growled huskily while standing back up to stand over her. She was shocked back into silence, but although her mouth couldn’t form a single syllable, her entire body was nearly shuddering in its desire. Her eyes searched his for any sign of joking, but his glance only spoke volumes of desire. He put his hands on both sides of the chair, surrounding her, and leaned in close, his lips mere inches from hers.

“Tell me now if that isn’t something you want. But I have been watching you the entire semester, and if I know anything, it’s that those looks you’ve been giving me have been driving me crazy. You make me want to give up everything I have here just for a chance in that tight hot little pussy,” he whispered. His hand left the chair and came up to stroke once down her soft cheek. Her breath was now barely coming out and her eyes flitted from his face to his now straining erection and back to his face. She drew in a steadying intake of air.

“I think you know I’ve been dying for this to happen,” she responded, uncertainty and desire warring in her expression. He smiled in response, and his hand left her cheek to begin stroking up her thigh. She started quivering, her entire body on fire, her pussy already soaking her panties and into the chair. His other hand drew her chin up in a gentle grip and he kissed her lips in a firm ferocity, sending her into emotional turmoil. His lips gently bribed and probed hers, his tongue lightly teasing and tracing along her lower lip. He expertly sucked in her lower lip lightly, causing her pussy to flood again, before entering his tongue into her hot mouth.

Their tongues danced as his hand on her thigh strayed further up the skirt, one finger slowly stroking up the length of her wet panties. She moaned immediately into his mouth, her hips arching up into the pressure. He continued to stroke her slit with one finger, flooding her senses with desire. Her nipples got hard so fast, it was almost painful, as his lips moved from her sensuous mouth to her neck, where his lips and tongue lazily ravaged her earlobe, collarbone, chin, and down to the nipple jutting out from her shirt’s material. Even through the material, once his mouth reached her sensitized breast, she trembled and moaned again, this time her hips almost pulling her out of the chair. Her legs wrapped around his, pulling him closer to her.

Her hand hesitantly reached up and began to feel along his hardened length. Encouraged by his response, she began to stroke up and down through his pants and grinned when she got a guttural response out of him. She found the zipper and hastened it down with one hand while the other fiddled with the button.

She finally got his pants down and gently pushed him back. Her mouth instantly covered his dick, eager to please, warm, and wet. She skillfully wrapped her tongue around him as she sucked down his cock, easily deep-throating the nine inch monster. She started taking out all of her sexual frustration and self-imposed celibacy on his dick, her experience returning to her as she greedily lapped him up.

Her skilled lips worked wonders on him, his hands tangling in her hair and his attempt to remain stoic unraveling. He began to moan softly as her tongue expertly wove around on the head before traveling back down to caress his length, her hands tenderly cupping and massaging his balls. She teased and pushed him to the edge, only to stop and let it subside, taunting him with her laughing eyes. But he didn’t let that last long, and during her third tormenting trip, his hands pushed her head down onto his cock, thrusting it deep inside of her throat. His eyes darkened with pleasure as she took it in stride. Her eyes watered, but she behaved and gobbled it up, with tantalizing fervor.

When her eyes flew up to once again meet his with a dare, he felt his cum bursting up to the surface, engorging his dick even further. Pushing her as far down as she could go, he held her there, and she obediently relaxed her throat while her tongue still massaged him furiously. Another guttural moan escaped him as his release finally hit, and his cum shot out into her mouth, spurting out his strong load, until finally only drops were left. She tantalizingly sucked him one more time and cleaned him with her tongue before quitting, and sat back on the chair, a slightly satisfied smile emerging on her full lips…

Published 
Written by miss_maddie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments