Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Smith Family: Part 3 (Ali's First Lay)

"Ali is in for a sweet surprise..."

20
6 Comments 6
21.7k Views 21.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
"I suppose it is okay if you only did it for me, and I really do want to have sex, so I guess if Sandra could help me out that would be cool," Ali responded calmly, "When do you think we could arrange this. Her helping me get some experience, I mean?"

Then, a fully nude Sandra stepped into the room from the hall.

"How about now?" she plainly asked...

***

Sandra began to walk toward the two, her perfect tits swaying with every step. Both Austin and Ali stared in a trance at her gorgeous body.

"Take your clothes off Ali," Sandra said, "And you too Austin."

The couple proceeded to do as they were told. Now the three were standing there. Austin with his semi-hard cock. Ali with her round tits and pure vagina (unshaved). Sandra with her stunning figure and landing strip-style pubes.

"Now Ali, I want to watch you give Austin here a blow job," Sandra spoke again, "I will evaluate you then show you how it is really done."

Austin awkwardly sat down on the couch while Ali nervously stroked his pole a few times. Slowly, Ali bent her head down and started licking it before gulping it in her mouth, Sandra watching from a few feet away. As Ali continued to suck the cock, it grew harder and harder in her mouth to its full 8-inch length. Off to the side, Sandra began to stroke her pussy, the juices gradually starting to form. Up and down Ali continued as Sandra watched.

"Now stop." Sandra said, "Not bad. Not bad at all. Obviously you have some experience, but you could still learn a little. Watch."

As soon as Ali slipped her mouth off of the pulsating dick, Sandra gulped it back up, getting her saliva on it to make it smooth. Sandra showed Ali how to use both her hands and her mouth to maximize pleasure.

"Now it is time for the exciting part," Sandra stated with a smile, "It is time for you to learn how to work a man's member with that beautiful, tight pussy of yours."

Sandra massaged Austin's cock a few times before she mounted it, reverse cowgirl style. This way Ali was exposed to everything that was going on between the two.

"It is helpful to be on the top in a position like this so you can manipulate the sex how you want," She explained.

Ali watched closely as Sandra bobbed up and down on Austin's nice prick. Ali was beginning to get really horny and wanted to try for herself. Sandra could see that Ali wanted to try so she stopped and gestured for Ali to mount the cock. Ali slowly walked over when she realized she didn't have a condom and she wasn't on the pill. She turned to Sandra and was about to explain that she didn't have protection when Sandra grabbed a condom from the table next to her. She winked and handed it to Ali. Ali then walked over to Austin and slowly rolled it on his cock as she was taught in health class. She spat on the covered dick to prepare it for the insertion. She then got up on the couch and straddled Austin's waist.

Ali turned to him and he asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," She responded, "definitely."

She dropped down and Austin's dick pushed into her tight pussy, never explored by something so big before. Austin had fingered it and licked it in the past but nothing so big had ever entered her two lips. She had never had a real orgasm either and had only came once or twice. Slowly she pushed hard with force against it, expecting it to hit her hymen with a painful force. But it didn't.

Ali assumed she had one, but soon realized that she must have been born without one because the whole cock was inside her body with no excruciating pain. It hurt a little but after about three slow thrusts the pain wore off and the pleasure took its place. It was like pleasure she never had before. Up and down she went manipulating Austin's cock to her preferences. "Ohh yeah, fuck me hard!" She controlled speed and depth among many other things and began to get into it.

"I am impressed," Sandra said, watching intently as she walked towards Austin's head.

Sandra then straddled his head and lowered her dripping cunt to his face to be licked. It was an amazing scene: The three of them completely naked, Ali getting pounded while Austin licked away at Sandra's wet pussy. "Oh my God, fuck yeah. Fuck me!" Both girls moaning with pleasure as Austin satisfied them.

Soon enough, Austin exclaimed, "Ahhh, I'm gonna shoot!"

Ali then sped up and Sandra got off of Austin's face. She moved over to where the other two were thrusting in and out and began to rub Ali's clit as she and Austin climaxed at the same time. But it wasn't a normal orgasm. Ali squirted. She spewed vaginal fluid everywhere, her whole body shaking.

"That was the best experience I have ever had," Ali said as she pulled her pussy from Austin's still-pulsating cock.

Sandra went to shower in her bathroom while she let the young couple shower together in Austin's room. Austin and Ali were so exhausted from their fucking that they just washed each other in the shower and did not have any more fun. It was about 11:30 when they got out so Austin drove Ali home.

***

The next day Austin went to his friend Jimmy's house to swim. He and Jimmy were hangin' out and they were throwing a football in the backyard. Finally, Austin couldn't wait any longer and he started telling Jimmy about the night before.

"Dude! You fucked your hot stepmom and your girlfriend?! Together?!" Jimmy said when Austin was finished, "That is so cool. I always thought Sandra was a babe and you know how hot Ali is!"

"Yeah it was awesome," Austin replied.

After going into a little more detail, Austin said, "Man, it's hot out, let's go for a swim."

The two guys jumped into the pool and then Austin realized he forgot to take out his phone.

"Shit!" He exclaimed, "My phone is fucked!"

Austin didn't worry though because he had insurance on it and the two guys continued to swim. Little did Austin know, Ali was trying to call him to hang out.

***

Ali called Austin's phone but it went straight to voicemail. "That's weird," she thought, so she decided to drive to his house to go see him. All she could think about was the pleasure she got from Austin's cock, and she was thirsty for more.

LissaJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LissaJamess

She got to his house and rang the doorbell, but Sandra answered.

"Hello Ali," Sandra greeted almost seductively. "Nice to see you again," she winked.

"Hey Sandra, is Austin home?" She asked, "I have been calling him but he hasn't answered."

"I'm sorry, Austin went to Jimmy's house," Sandra replied, "But, please, come in."

Ali walked in and the two walked over to the living room and sat down. Sandra got two cups of water for both of them and they drank in silence for a couple minutes.

"I really enjoyed that last night," Ali finally blurted, "Thanks a lot."

"Anytime. I was glad I could help..." She continued, "You know, I was really attracted to you last night. You have a beautiful body.

"Thanks." Ali replied, "I will be right back, I have to go to the bathroom."

After about ten minutes, Ali was still in the bathroom. Sandra was suspicious and started to walk down the hallway. On her way down the hall she noticed that one of the pictures of her at the beach was missing from the wall. Sandra continued to the bathroom and put her ear against the door. Her suspicion was confirmed as she heard moaning, "Ohhh yeahh! That feels so fucking good!"

The little slut was masturbating, and probably to the picture of her. Sandra walked into her room and fetched the twelve inch rubber dildo before going back to the bathroom. She opened the door and saw exactly what she expected. Ali was in the bath tub, completely naked, playing with her pussy as she was looking at the picture of Sandra in a bikini. Ali looked up and gasped, and she tried to cover up.

"I knew you were as attracted to me as I was to you," Sandra accused.

Ali blushed and reached for her clothes to get dressed.

"No no no, not yet," Sandra commanded as she undressed herself, "I want to have a little fun first."

Sandra pulled out the bright pink dildo and stuck it in her mouth, getting it nice and wet. She sucked it as if she were blowing a real cock, gagging herself. Ali just sat there, watching, eyes wide open, her pussy getting wetter, and wetter.

"I have never used one of those before," Ali said.

"Well you are in for a wild surprise," Sandra replied, smiling with content.

Sandra walked to the bath tub and reached out her hand to help Ali out. Ali stepped out of the tub to reveal her warm, sticky juices dripping down the inside of her beautiful soft skin and Sandra walked her out of the bathroom into her bedroom. Sandra pushed Ali on the bed, face up, and bent down to lick the juices from Ali's leg, and she gasped.

"You are not the first girl I have been with, you know." Sandra stated plainly, "I was in a sorority and we used to get into all kinds of crazy trouble. Sometimes I even like a girl eating me out than a guy poking me. After all, girls know girls..."

Sandra then expertly dove into the still ripe pussy between Ali's thighs. She began to chow down with great skill. Slowly flicking her clit with her tongue then quickly transitioning to licking up and down on the whole cunt. Suddenly, but carefully and precisely, Sandra moved from long strokes with her tongue to poking her tongue into the vagina itself, proceeding to rub the clit with her thumb. "Ooooh yessss! Lick my cunt! Eat my teen pussy out!" Sandra gave Ali the twelve incher to suck on while she tasted the sweet pussy. This went on for about fifteen minutes and Ali started to shake. Her pussy erupted in a spray of clear, sticky liquid. Sandra suddenly stopped when Ali was done climaxing.

"A squirter, impressive," Sandra grinned.

"I-I've never done that before," Ali squeaked nervously.

Sandra just smiled and quickly grabbed the dildo from Ali's mouth, and thrust it into her cunt swiftly and with great force. "Holy shit! Ahhhhhhh!" Ali screamed as the pink prick plunged deeper inside of her. As soon as it was pushed in, Sandra pulled it back out and shoved it back in again, picking up speed.

"This feels so fucking good! I fucking love it!" Ali exclaimed, "Do it faster!"

Sandra sped up for about thirty seconds then stopped again. She pulled it out and flipped a switch. "Bzzzzzzzzzz," the dildo started to vibrate. Ali's eyes opened wide with excitement and before she could say a word, the dildo was driven back into her soaking wet cunt, taking her breathe away as it moved back and forth, vibrating. Ali began to shake and once again shot a jet of juices out of her pink velvet.

"Now it is my turn," Ali commanded as she stood up and pushed Sandra down on the bed.

Ali plunged into Sandra's own cunt, replicating what she had just done to her. "Ohhhh fuck yeah," she moaned. Ali picked up the still wet and vibrating dildo from the side and teased Sandra's pussy. She touched it to the tip of her clitoris while sticking her fingers inside the pussy itself. Softly rubbing the pink device on her crevice, Ali pleased her mentor.

Slowly she pushed the dildo into the already dripping cunt until it was all the way in. Keeping it there with her left hand, Ali rubbed the clit with her right hand once again. "Fuck yeah! That feels so fucking good!" Ali then began to rapidly move the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Not stopping for about ten minutes when Sandra finally hit her climax, screaming with pleasure.

Ali then crawled on top of the mature woman's sexy body and began to kiss her. Starting softly then getting passionate. They started playing with each other's tits and continued this for quite sometime until Ali heard her phone buzzing...

***

P.S.: The next story or two will transition to Austin's dad and his trip to China. After that I will revert to the end of this one with Ali's phone ringing for one story. I will then go on and have about three stories about Claire (Austin's sister) at college. So:

Part 4: Carl goes to China

Part 5: Carl's Asian Persuasion

Part 6: Ali and Austin Plus Something New

Part 7: Claire's First College Party

Part 8: What Happens At School Stays at School

Part 9: Claire's easy "A"

Part 10: TBA

Please either comment or PM me your ideas for the future stories and thanks for reading. (:

Published 
Written by ssarahh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments