Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Basement Quickie

"Teenage Quickie in the Basement"

77
15 Comments 15
2.7k Views 2.7k
825 words 825 words

Author's Notes

"A true story about a quickie I had with my girlfriend back when I was 19 and she was 18."

Susan and I were sitting in the living room with her parents when they suggested Susan go down to the basement and grab some snacks off the storage shelves. Susan grabbed my hand and said, "Come help me pick something."

As I walked down the stairs behind her, I watched her shapely ass wiggle. My constant battle to keep my hands off her was once again lost as I reached out and grabbed her sexy butt. Ignoring me, she kept walking across the basement to the pantry stocked with enough food to rival a small grocery store. My eyes were locked on her tush the entire time. Susan started browsing the vast selection of snacks her parents kept on the shelves as I came up behind her and put my arms around her, nuzzling her neck through her long blond hair.

She grinned and said, "You're not being helpful."

As I brought my hands up to her wonderful B-cup tits, I pulled myself in close so that my already stiff penis was pressed against her lovely derrière. Through her shirt and bra, I could feel her nipples eagerly responding. Pulling her hair back, I kissed her neck and ear, enjoying the softness of her skin and the fresh scent of her recently washed locks. I moved my hands down to her hips, pulling her tighter against me.

"What if one of my parents comes down?" she asked.

"Don't worry. We'll hear them on the stairs," I replied as I slipped one hand into her shirt and fondled her perky little breast, gently pinching her receptive nipple. As I slipped my other hand into the top of her jeans, she sucked in her already flat, smooth belly to give me easier access. My hand found its way into her jeans and panties, through her soft bush, and into her already soaking wet pussy.

"You're bold," she moaned.

"You don't seem to mind," I replied. "I'm not the only one that seems a bit horny."

I removed my hand from her breast and reached down, unbuttoning and unzipping her pants while continuing to finger her and rub her clit hood and mound with the palm of my hand.

"What are you doing? Come on. We're gonna get caught," she whispered.

"Don't worry. They sent you down because they don't want to leave the sofa." I slid my hand out of her pants, leaving a wet trail up through her sexy pubes, and set about unbuttoning and unzipping my own pants. I pulled them down enough for my erection to spring free. Without pause I wrestled her tight pants down and positioned myself behind her, pressing my rigid leaking cock against the crack of her beautiful butt, leaving a wet spot where the tip contacted her. I slid my stiff member up and down between her cheeks a few times.

Celeste_Lincon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celeste_Lincon

Her raw sexual desire outweighing her fear of getting caught, she bent slightly so that I could access her wet and willing cunt.

I rubbed myself up and down her slit a few times, spreading the combined wetness from her pussy with the pre-cum leaking from me. I slowly slid my dick into her velvety soft pussy, patiently pushing deeper until my own pubic hair was firmly pressed against her shapely tush.

While holding her hips, I thrust in and out, the excitement of possibly getting caught giving me a sense of urgency. Reaching around to her front, I ran my fingers through her dark blond triangle of short curly hair and began pressing on her pussy while also helping to stimulate my raging, swollen member. With my other hand, I kneaded her boob and stimulated her perky nipple with my thumb and forefinger. She made a soft moaning sound as I pulled her upper body back so I could kiss her neck again.

I grunted softly and began to shoot my cum into her tight little teenage vagina. The feeling of her slippery pussy gripping my penis had my head spinning and caused me to continue jetting my semen into her. She eagerly pushed back into me, burying my cock as deep as it would go. Several more spurts and I was spent.

Wasting no time, I withdrew myself from her saturated pussy, stuffing my still erect teenage cock into my pants, while she pulled her underwear and pants up. My cum was already leaking from her before she could get them pulled up.

We selected the snacks and I followed her back up the stairs, admiring her ass and smiling to myself as I thought about our combined love cocktail oozing into her pretty white panties. Before we rounded the corner to return to the living room, I grabbed a quick sniff and taste of my still-damp finger.

Susan's parents seemed none the wiser of our quick little adventure in the basement. Although they may have been suspicious of the devious smiles we both wore.

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments