Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Stories

Teen sex stories are those which feature teenagers, 16 years old and over, having sex and performing other sexual acts.

They may be stories of first time fumblings, senior school prom quickies, teens losing their virginity and other tales of innocence lost during teenage years.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Only One Bed, Part 3: Emma Gives Nolan a Hand

Emboldened by Nolan’s interest, Emma makes her move.

Emma pretended to sleep, but every fiber of her being was alert for any sound or movement from Nolan. She wanted to heave a sigh, or toss and turn, but worried she’d spook him. The longer she waited, the more doubts filled her head. What if he knew she’d...

The Tale of Danny Collins - Chapter 6

Danny tells the DeAngelos about his night with Gloria and prepares for another night of outrageous lust.

As Danny came awake Saturday morning, his first thoughts were of the previous night's hot sexual encounter with Gloria. His cock went beyond his normal morning wood state to a full-fledged erection. He slowly stroked it, thinking of all the things they ha...

Chloe’s Confessions Part 5

Chloe and Gina have a big date with each other.

That evening I got a phone call from Gina. She wanted to go to Mass with me the following day. She hadn’t been there in nearly three years, so I was surprised. “Why do you want to do that?” “I’m not sure, I just wanted to check up on my old parish.” That...

The Babysitter

Holly gets distracted whilst babysitting

“Bye, guys, and have a lovely evening. Don’t worry. I’ll make sure Max is in bed by eight.” Holly watched Mr and Mrs Carter walk down the driveway to their car. Well, to be honest, she watched Mr. Carter. Her teenage imagination took over and she wished s...

It Started With a Video… Chapter Two

It started with a video… and turned into a risk well worth taking.

The sensation of Lupe’s fingers stroking his cock, squeezing its skin and causing his muscles to tense up played on his mind. It was amazing. Blowjobs had always felt good to Jimmy, but having Lupe give it to him was something else. A few days had passed...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

It Started With a Video… Chapter One

It started with a video… and the results weren’t what he expected.

Hughes Academy was a bright school for bright students, but after the initial shock of the tougher classes of the first year in comparison to middle school, the second semester was a breeze by comparison. Things seemed easier, and the same could be said f...

Popcorn In The Back Row

Erin discovers how much fun a girl can have in a movie theater

On a rainy day, junior year in high school, track practice was cancelled because the track was flooded and there was lightning. We couldn’t run inside because the admin was setting up for some bid school board meeting or something, and they didn’t want a...

Whispering Secrets

Mrs. Jones, my babysitter, ate my pussy to keep me from revealing her secret, and I now wake up in bed with her.

As the haze of sleep lifts, I realize I'm not alone in my bed. There's Mrs. Jones, her soft curves pressing against me, our limbs entangled beneath the cozy blanket. The faint scent of her perfume lingers in the air, and a rush of excitement spreads throu...

Chloe’s Confessions Part 4

The girls do almost everything Gina suggests.

During the next week, school was winding down for all of us. Gina had checked the train schedules and, although it was going to be a long trip, we decided to go to Jones Beach the following Saturday. Then Gina said, “You know, I’m tired of these pigtails....

What Happens At Home, Stays At Home, Part Two

There are surprises in this teenager's memoir that she didn't anticipate.

Beth, that’s my mom, called again in the afternoon and said grandma had surgery and would be bringing her home the following day. I told Luke that Mom would have to stay with grandma for a while to help her with a walker and make dinner. Our dinner was in...