Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chubby Neighbor

"Neighbor rewards act of kindness"

102
9 Comments 9
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

After an amicable divorce from my wife of ten years, I moved to Florida. We split everything fifty-fifty and went our separate ways. There was no cheating, no hate. We had married at twenty and it was too young. We really just ended being together in mind and spirit. Neither had baggage, anger or regrets, however, we shared a small group of friends and I needed a fresh start.

I moved into one of two trailers on my friend's farm. Not an active farm he just had money and didn't like the city. Selling everything including Real estate to split during the divorce, I too was doing well. My plan was to stay there until I found some investment property, and then find my own place.

The other trailer housed a young chubby girl and her grandmother. Jessica was a chubby but mostly thick seventeen-year-old. I'm not normally attracted to young girls but she was hot. I married a thin girl and really found a girl with some meat on her more attractive.

Jessica had large breasts, long black hair and glasses. Her ass was well-rounded but not fat. You could not set your beer on it. She was very tan and took good care of herself.

A week after she turned eighteen her grandmother went to visit friends in the Villages. Jessica had some car trouble and I got it going for her. I offered to drive her to work and keep the car to perform some much-needed maintenance. I saved her a ton of money so she offered to cook me a meal.

The house my friend lived in had a pool and poolhouse. The pool was secluded from the house and trailers and all were in the middle of the farm. Use of the pool came with the rentals but only during weekdays and special occasions. There was a nice outdoor kitchen that Jessica would use to prepare the meal. That evening I grabbed my bathing suit and headed over at the appointed time.

When I arrived, Jessica was cooking burgers in a very skimpy White bikini. The top barely covered her breast and the bottom was a thong. Capped off by White tennis shoes. Her entire body was tan and her ass well-rounded.

We began talking and cutting up which led to flirting. We both had a few beers and downed them quickly in the heat. I was a little concerned drinking alone with her until she mentioned the reward meal was her grandmother's idea.

I couldn't help but to check out her beautiful body. The sun glistening on her tan skin and the drops of sweat around her goose bumps.

When the beers kicked in she started to lose her inhibition. I just couldn't stop staring at that ass. She caught me a few times which made her smile.

She had me sit on a wooden chase lounge facing the kitchen area. Bending over at the waist, back to me, ass in the air she retrieved me a beer. I caught a glimpse of the thong just covering her pussy lips. I was so hard and sore with a massive hard-on.

Jessica walked toward me with the beer in hand. She leaned over to hand it to me and her top could barely contain those beautiful tits. Her top was too small to cover her areola completely and they were playing peekaboo.

She finished the burgers from the grill and suggested working up an appetite. I thought she wanted to swim but that changed quickly.

Jessica walked over to my chaise lounge took off her top and straddling me gave me a long passionate kiss. I wasted no time grabbing those tits and sucking them. I slowly licked around her areola and nipple. I would pull her nipple away from her pinching and shanking gently back and forth. After a few minutes of sucking and licking those beautiful big tits, I had gotten her sopping wet. She grabbed both sides of my head and French kissed me long and passionately again. She looked deep into my eyes and said, "I owe you for helping me."

ReneeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReneeRose

While standing and straddling me she pulled my cock out and bent down and started sucking it. Slowly licking the precum from the head, then taking the length in all the way. Alternating between the two but faster and faster. Her hair lay on my belly tickling me slightly which added to the sensation. I made her stop because I could feel my orgasm building too fast.

I had her take her bottoms off and get in a big comfortable chair with her legs over the arms. With me on my knees, I started licking and sucking her pussy. It was wet and tasted very good. I was not the first one there but she was fresh. I sucked on her clit slapping it with my hand and tongue.

She claimed no man had eaten her before and she grabbed the back of my head holding it so tight I could hardly breathe but I didn't care. This was the best I had ever had and I was enjoying it.

I kept licking her clit while sticking a thumb in her pussy and rubbing my middle finger around her anus. She liked that a lot. She grabbed behind her knees and slid down to give better access. At this point, she was pouting, moaning and quivering. She wanted to speak but had lost all control to be coherent.

She had cum so continually for a few moments I almost didn't notice. However, the torrent of her cum drooled out and down across her taint right to where my finger was on her anus.

I started probing to the first knuckle which caused her to regain some composure long enough to tell me to finger fuck her ass. I did the whole finger in and out until everything was a wet mess. I think she was still coming because the juices kept coming.

Then I pushed the thumb in her pussy and finger in her ass all the way in so that I could then start rubbing them together.

Then I knew she was coming and good thing we were alone on a farm because she was screaming, hollering and squirming. I was still face-deep sucking her clit barely able to breathe.

She slammed her knees together threw her head back and came hard.

When I finally got her knees apart and came up for air I had a female cum beard and she kissed and licked it all off my face.

She got up and walked to the chaise lounge and on her knees and elbows spread her lips with two fingers inviting me in.

I'm not a giant cock guy but it's thick and even after all her orgasms it was tight for me to penetrate. I had to go slow and only feed a little at a time but soon I could get my full length in her. It felt so good I went slow taking my time to enjoy it until she begged for it to be harder, harder and faster. She came again and just before I came, she moved away from me turned and had me come all over her face and a big load it was. She slowly licked my cock clean to the point I couldn't take the sensation and had to stop her.

We showered together in the outdoor shower then took a swim.

We ended up getting a pizza because the food was ruined after that.

Published 
Written by Donman632023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments