Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jerking Off With Jenny

"The older girl next door is a tease"

248
39 Comments 39
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Jenny was always a tease, wearing short-shorts or skirts and no bra. Her sweet buns and nice titties were always on view, giving me boner anytime I saw her - and she knew it. At school, she was two grades ahead and hung out with the "cool" kids, but at home, we spent a lot of time together.

"Come over after lunch tomorrow," she invited one Friday afternoon. "We can hang out."

"Sure."

"Oh, and my parents won't be home..." she added, a flirty tone in her sultry voice.

***

We have been friends since elementary school, riding the school bus together and usually sharing a seat. My crush remained strong through Junior High, and my lust for her increased ten-fold by the time I hit sophomore year. When I got my first car I taught her to drive, being rewarded with a peck on the cheek and a squeeze on my thigh after each lesson, and when she passed her driver's test, I finally got a nice, long kiss on the lips.

She graduated that spring and left for college, and I hadn't seen her for almost a year when she came home for the summer. Her first day back she had stopped by our house, looking for me, and left her phone number. I called as soon as I got home, and that's when she invited me over.

***

At one o'clock I bolted through the trees and took the path to her place. She was waiting on the deck for me, two of her dad's beers on the patio table, and I paused to look at her. Her hair was now red, her nose pierced, and both arms covered in tattoos. She looked hotter than ever.

"Hi! Give me a hug!" she welcomed, walking to me with her arms open wide.

"Wow, you look so different," I commented, putting my arms on her waist.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close, laying her head on my chest and pushing her body tight into mine. My cock swelled, pushing into her belly, and she giggled.

"Nice to see you, too," she chuckled, wiggling against me.

She moved away and took my hands into hers, swaying her hips slightly and smiling coyly.

"You like my new look?'

"I do. You look fucking great!"

She dropped one hand and did a little spin, showing her glorious bum in those short-shorts, and her tits swayed and jiggled under the tank top.

"Phew," I huffed. "You are so hot, Jenny."

"Thanks, sweetie," she giggled. "Have a beer with me."

She held one can out for me and kept the other, taking a long sip. "I've missed you," she announced.

"I miss you, too," I replied. "How's college?"

"It's fun, but hard, too. Lots of studying, and a bit of partying. I decided to try some new things, hence the tats and hair."

"I guess you meet lots of guys, too," I asked sheepishly.

"A few," she admitted. "I went on some dates, but nobody special."

We just looked at each other for a moment, then she tilted her head to one side and gave a coy smile.

"What about you? Who have you been dating?"

"No one, really," I admitted with a shrug. "Went out with Betty Fisher a few times."

"Betty! That little snotty bitch?" she snorted.

Betty lived up the road on a large acreage with an equestrian center, one of the "horse girls" in the area, and Jenny always hated her.

"Haha, yeah. She's kinda cute, but not my type it turns out."

"Of course not," she chuckled. "She's too skinny and flat for you."

She did a slow twirl, wiggling her hips a little and jiggling her hefty boobs.

"This is what you're used to looking at," she teased, reaching her hand to my crotch and running her finger over the bulge.

I took in a quick suck of air when her fingers touched me, and smirked.

"Yeah. You make me hard, Jenny."

"I know," she giggled. "I've noticed many times, especially when I wear these shorts."

With another slow twirl, she stopped with her back to me, pushing her ass out and looking over her shoulder.

"You want to touch it, don't you?" she teased playfully. "Give it a good squeeze?"

anita_asgardrian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anita_asgardrian

"I do," I admitted, unable to take my eyes off her luscious bum. "I think about it all the time."

My fingers stroked my bulge, making me even harder and catching her gaze. She slowly dropped onto the deck, starting on all fours before slowly sitting sideways in a provocative pose. She grinned at me, moving seductively as if posing for a magazine shoot, and slapped her juicy cheek once.

"Come closer," she purred. "You can touch if you want."

I dropped to my knees and moved close, reaching my hand out tentatively and giving a gentle rub and squeeze of one cheek. It was as soft and firm as I imagined, and my other hand absently stroked my bulge. I was horny as hell.

"Have you ever jerked off thinking about me?" she asked with a sultry smile.

"Oh yeah, many times," I replied honestly.

"Do it now," she offered. "I want to watch you jerk off on me."

"Yeah? Really?"

"Yes," she giggled. "I wouldn't offer otherwise, silly."

I unzipped and tugged my shorts down to my knees, releasing my swollen cock and taking it in my hand. I stroked it a few times, then shuffled closer and rubbed it on the smooth, exposed skin.

"Hmm, nice dick," she purred. "Stroke it good for me."

She stared at my hand as it pumped up and down, my swollen tip becoming purple and swelling as the pressure built.

"Oh, yeah, do it!" she urged, pushing her ass to me. "Cum on me!"

I groaned loudly, my eyes closing when my cock exploded. I forced them open and watched the thick ropes cover her ass, followed by small streams and splatters as my huge load emptied out. I kept stroking, working every drop out and rubbing the tip along her thigh.

"Oh, that's so hot!" Jenny sighed.

"Oh, fuck," I panted, finally letting go of my softening cock.

"Wow, that's a lot," she giggled, running her fingers through the creamy streams and globs.

I slumped back on my knees and caught my breath, watching her play with my cum and rub in into her skin. She turned and sat up, leaning her face to mine and giving me a quick kiss.

"That was fun," she purred. "Next time you can cum on my tits."

She cupped her boobs and jiggled them in front of my face. "I know you like these, too."

"Oh yes, I do," I chuckled.

"Good. I think we will have lots of fun together this summer," she announced, standing up and looking down at me.

She stepped closer, her thighs almost touching my shoulders. Her hand went between her legs and two fingers moved the material aside, giving me a clear view of her plump, wet pussy. She slid a finger along her slit and began rubbing quickly, wanting me to see.

"Now you watch me," she panted.

"Do it! Cum for me, too!" I huffed.

The sight of her working her pussy was amazing, the plump, juicy pout getting wetter and reddening. She began to shake, her knees quivering when she moaned and her climax erupted. I was torn between watching her finger her pussy or watching the face she made, her eyes closed in a sexy, twisted grimace. She let out a deep breath and giggled, opening her eyes to look into mine.

"That was fun," she giggled. "Did you like that?"

"Very much," I replied with a smile. "You're so fucking hot, Jenny."

"So are you," she replied, patting the top of my head. "I've always thought so."

I stood up and she grasped my partly-hard cock, giving it a little tug.

"Let's go for a walk," she suggested. "Maybe I'll let you play again later."

I tucked myself in and zipped up while she went inside to wash up, my mind reeling with what had happened. Jenny returned quickly and took me by the hand, leading me off of the deck and down the driveway.

"I wouldn't mind some ice cream," she mused.

"Sure. Let's go the Snack Shack and get some."

The image of her licking the fat tip of an ice cream cone flashed in my mind, and I pondered what the summer was going to bring.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments