Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lexi Learns To Dance

"Lexi convinces mom's boyfriend to teach her erotic dancing. They both enjoy the first lesson."

76
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Lexi was barely eighteen when her mom Terry’s new boyfriend Jack invited her to go along with him and her mom to the new “gentlemen’s club” that had opened. It was just up the road from the trailer park where she lived with her mom. Lexi was a little turned on by some of the dancers, who looked like they were not much older than she was yet were dancing and getting five and ten-dollar bills slipped inside their garter belts and even the strings of their little bikini bottoms. She watched intently, as her mom and boyfriend drank and joked around.

As she watched, she could see that some of these girls, usually the younger and cuter ones, were making bank at the club. And it was just dancing, and crawling around, and slidin’ on the stripper’s pole! She could do all of that, and she had at least a couple of friends who could do it too. And the dancing had gotten her turned on. The idea of making all the men who filled the club hard and horny had made her downright wet.

So after her mom dozed off at home later that night, Lexi slipped out of bed and into the living room. She took a seat on the arm of the chair where her mom’s boyfriend Jack was sitting watching TV.

Lexi was tall and thin, but she had a nice firm ass that filled out her cutoffs, and the curve of her ass showed at the edge of the worn denim. Lexi's tits were not much more than a b-cup, but they were as firm as traffic cones and stood out prominently from her chest. Her dirty blond hair was cut relatively short, but with the heat and humidity it hung across her face, and she had to keep pushing it away from her eyes. Her friend Ally told her she looked slutty, but Lexi didn’t care. It seemed to Lexi that the sluttier she looked, the more attention she got from older men.

She was still wearing the tight little cut-offs that she had worn to the club, now moist in the crotch from her excitement. She had taken off her polo shirt and was wearing the long t-shirt that she wore as a nighty. It was a well-worn oversize cotton t-shirt, that had fit her loosely last year when she started wearing it as a nighty. The top clung to the firm cones of her teenage tits topped by dark nipples, the outlines of which were clearly visible as she straddled the arm of the big chair where Jack was sitting. Her unwashed dirty blond hair was a bit stringy and hung limply around her neck and stuck to her neck and shoulders.

“Hey, Mister Jack,” Lexi said softly, putting her arm around the big guy, “Ya know, I could do that dancin’ like we saw at that club tonight. I think I’d be pretty good at it.”

Jack was nervous that Lexi’s mom Terry would wake up, and so he answered quietly as he looked at the hot little teen. He couldn't help breathing in her distinctive scent, a mix of some sort of sweet teen perfume and the unmistakable musk of her excited pussy. He put his hand on her firm thigh when she put her arm over his shoulder.

“Well, Lexi, it does look like you got all the right equipment to be a dancer,” he said, running his hand up her thigh and then lightly caressing her tits, covered by the thin cotton. When Lexi didn’t back away, he gently stroked his big hand over her firm thigh and let his other hand rest on the cheek of her ass that was exposed at the edge of her cutoffs. “But it takes more than a sexy body to be a dancer, you know.”

“Oh, I know, Mister Jack,” she said softly, leaning in next to his ear, pressing the firm nipple of her right tit against his shoulder as she did so. Then she whispered in his ear: “But I bet you could teach me what the right moves are, couldn’t you?”

Jack was getting turned on but couldn’t risk going any further with Terry in the next room. But he knew he could teach the little teen how to be an erotic dancer, as well as have a lot of fun with her. So he put his arm around her, gently touching her tit as he reached around, and pulled her close to him. He whispered into her ear: “Just you go back to your room, babydoll, and after I leave you can sneak out and come over to my place and I’ll show you what you need to do. Plus I got some costumes you could use to get started.”

“Oh goody,” Lexi said excitedly, but still under her breath. “I can’t wait.” She leaned in and gave Jack a kiss on his cheek. As she gave him the little kiss, she let one hand drop into his lap and “accidentally” rubbed it over the bulge in his pants.

Giving him a big smile, she jumped up to return to her room. Jack gave her a little swat on her ass as she turned toward the bedroom.

Jack then got up, went into Terry’s bedroom, kissed her, and told her he was leaving. Passed out from all the alcohol she had at the club, Terry mumbled goodbye, turned over, and began snoring as she fell back asleep.

“Good night, Lexi” Jack said, as he walked past her bedroom to the living room and the front door.

“Good night, Jack,” Lexi whispered loudly as she heard the door open and Jack leave.

She waited a few minutes, and when she could hear her mother’s deep snores, she slipped into her flip-flops and padded quietly to the front door. Lexi quietly opened and closed the door as she snuck into the darkness of the park. Quickly, she walked the half-block down to Jack’s trailer and knocked once on his door. Jack was there instantly and let Lexi in, putting a hand on her shoulder as she came in.

“First, let me look you over, Lexi,” Jack said, as he slowly turned her around in front of him. “That saggy t-shirt isn’t doing anything for you, darlin'. Just hidin’ all your assets. We’re definitely going to have to get you something sexier to wear if you want to be a dancer.”

“Well, I thought the idea was to take your clothes off,” replied Lexi, giggling as she lifted the flimsy t-shirt over her head, and tossed it on Jack’s couch, standing in just her tiny cutoffs and flip-flops. “Have a seat, and I’ll show you my stuff,” she said, giving Jack a gentle push onto the couch, and then standing up straight in front of him, her firm titties standing out proudly from her chest, and the little cutoffs stretched across her tight tummy. She was proud of her flat and toned abs that she had worked on to get nice and sexy. The micro shorts accentuated her tight tummy and her long sexy legs. Standing in front of him, the little tease gave him a wink from under the shock of dirty blond hair that hung across half her face and pushed her hands into the tiny jeans pockets. Doing so made the shorts slide almost off of her hip bones that were barely holding them up.

“Yeah, you got some good lookin’ titties there, girl,” Jack said, as he leaned forward and put a big hand on each of her tit cones and fondled them roughly. “Let’s get those shorts off and see what the rest of that little body looks like!”

And he unsnapped her shorts and leaned back, as Lexi wriggled out of the little shorts. She tossed them with her foot onto the couch next to Jack.

She stood proudly in front of him, smiling, wearing the little pink string bikini panties stretched across her hip bones. In front, a tiny triangle with the “Hello Kitty” emblem just covered the downy fuzz around her little slit.

“Momma always said there was nothin’ wrong with bein’ naked,” Lexi said as she showed off her perfect tits and tight abs. She put her hands on her hips as she thrust her pelvis forward in a lewd pose.

“Turn around, slowly,” Jack said, admiring her slim body with her lightly muscled legs ending at the crease of her firm butt cheeks. The strap of her thong panties disappeared between her tight butt cheeks, nicely displaying her luscious butt. As she turned, he slapped a firm cheek and then held her by her hips, as he admired the firm cheeks of her ass.

“That little ass looks almost good enough to eat,” Jack said as leaned in and put his mouth firmly on a cheek, and pulled her back against his mouth. The scent of her pussy, wet from her excitement, was strong and made his cock stiffen.

Lexi giggled, and wiggled her butt against Jack’s face, feeling the stubble of his beard against the smooth skin of her butt. “That tickles” she chirped. But she didn’t pull away, instead pressing the firm cheek into Jack’s mouth as he gently mouthed and nibbled her teen ass-flesh.

“I agree with your momma, Lexi,” Jack said as held her hips and mouthed her firm little butt cheek, “there is nothing wrong with bein’ naked, so let’s get those little panties off of you right now!”

Jack by now was hard as a rock and couldn’t wait to fuck the little slut. He finished turning her around pulled down her damp panty, and inhaled deeply the scent of her young pussy. Her mound glistened with moisture, her closed slit just barely covered with wispy light brown hair.

“I’m gonna get me a taste of that sweet little pussy of yours, Lexi,” Jack grunted as he pulled the girl toward him, and roughly pushed her down on his big couch. As she fell back on the couch, he lifted her legs and knelt between them so he could put his whole mouth over the sweet lips of her young pussy.

“Oooooh…..wow, that feels so goooood,” Lexi moaned, as she leaned her head back and enjoyed the older man’s tongue exploring her sensitive lips. Lexi had been fucking for a while, but she rarely had her pussy eaten by the teenage boys at her school. They usually wanted a blowjob and a quick fuck, and she was used to giving them what they wanted.

Jack savored the delicious taste of Lexi’s fresh pussy, secreting the salty funk that excited him. His tongue explored the folds of her labia, the little hood over her clit, and the smooth walls of her fuckhole. He loved how she tried to wiggle under his vigorous tongue-fucking, and he had to grip her bony hips to keep her from moving away from his hungry mouth.

“Yeah, Mister Jack! Eat that little teenage pussy. Ungghh….unnnnngh!” Lexi moaned and twisted as his tongue and finger brought her to her first orgasm. Lexi was now panting hard, her mouth hanging open to expose her two slightly protruding top teeth, and her eyes rolling back in ecstasy.

“I bet you got a big old dick, too!” Lexi gasped out, as she looked down at the big man who was eagerly sucking the slick juice from her creaming hole. She kept panting as her orgasm crested, and she began to relax again as her pussy creamed into Jack’s hungry mouth.

“But you gotta teach me some dancer moves, like you promised,” Lexi whined. She looked down on Jack tonguing her pussy. “C’mon, Jack, I really want you to teach me.”

“OK, you little tease,” Jack snapped as he raised his head up. “I’ll show you what you need to do. Get your ass off of that couch and get down on the floor here.”

Lexi slid off and sat awkwardly on the floor, her legs spread and her tits pointed upward as she leaned back on her arms.

“Put those Hello Kitty panties back on and pull ‘em up tight. Those little panties are real sexy on you."

"Now get down on your hands and knees, and slowly crawl away from me with your butt up in the air.”

As he instructed, Lexi got on all fours and began slowly crawling away. Jack stood over her, and gave her a swat on the ass, before reaching down and lifting her by her narrow waist so her ass was high in the air.

“That’s better,” Jack said, as he knelt down behind her and admired her little ass cheeks. Her junior-sized panties were pulled tight around her swollen pussy lips, and her slit was obvious under the thin cotton fabric. He couldn’t resist running his finger along her slit, pressing the fabric into her slit and making it wet with her juices. He lifted the finger to his nose and inhaled the scent of her sex.

“Ooooh, that feels good,” Lexi purred, as she turned and looked back at the old man, her damp hair sticking to her shoulders and neck. She smiled a toothy grin as she saw him inhaling her pussy scent.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Jack gave her tight ass a swat and said: “That’s how you move across the stage, Lexi. Keep your cute little ass in the air and flaunt that little pussy mound as you move away from the customers. Nothing will get you more tips than that hot little teen ass of yours.”

“And here’s another tip I’m gonna give you, baby,” said Jack as he pulled off his pants and knelt behind her. He grabbed his engorged cock and aimed it for the little slit that continued to darken the panties with the hot nectar her cunt was leaking.

Jack put one meaty hand on her perfect ass and pulled aside the tiny thong panties. He guided his cock until it was pressed up against the slippery slit of her pussy. As Lexi pressed back to receive him, Jack grabbed both her bony hips and thrust his cock deep inside the teen with a single firm stroke.

“Yeoooow- owww,” Lexi yelped as his fully engorged cock filled her deeply, and she felt it press up against the inside of her cunt.

“Unggg….Ungh…. unghh,” she whimpered as Jack thrust in and out, his cock feeling the pressure of her little pussy as its walls tried to contract around his dick.

“Oh yeah, that is some tight pussy there, baby,” Jack managed to mumble into her ear, as he pounded away.

He leaned down and reached under Lexi to grasp her firm tits, pulling her against him as he pounded up against her tight ass cheeks. He held the tits firmly as he continued to thrust into her.

“Ohmigod, that feels so fucking good. Yeah, grab those titties, you dirty fucker,” Lexi cried out, as the sensations from his grip on her tits combined with the pressure against her clit, as he pulled her up against himself with each thrust.

He couldn’t keep going, though, as her pussy tried to contract around his cock, and he moaned deeply as his climax approached. After several more brutal strokes, his cock jerked and he shot a wad of his spunk deep into her juicy teen cunt.

“Oh yeah baby, that’s so fuckin’ good,” he sighed as he pulled her tight with a firm grip on her hips. His cock let loose another shot of semen into her hot tunnel.

“Ohhhhhh, yeah!” moaned Lexi in concert with the old man as she felt another orgasm wash over her taut body, and her little pussy gripped the big cock that filled her.

“Fuck that teenage pussy,” Lexi said hoarsely.

As he was spent, Jack let his cock slip free of the tight teen and allowed her to fall face first onto the carpet, her tight buns pink from the pounding, and her little cunt reddened and drippy.

“Now we need to come up with some dancin’ costumes for you, baby,” Jack said as he gave her tight butt cheeks a little swat. “Somethin’ that will show off them titties and that nice ass you got.”

Lexi was ready, and even though flushed and out of breath, she jumped up excitedly, her tits bouncing as she sat up and leaned back on her arms, her crotch spread, allowing its recent cum filling to begin dribbling out. She dipped in a finger and slurped it up.

“Mmmmm…your cum tastes good, Mister Jack,” she said as she pulled her finger from her lips and smiled at her mom's dirty boyfriend. She was a hot little slut, and with all the exertion of her recent fucking, her dirty blond hair was damp with her sweat, and it clung to her face and her neck framing her pale features.

Jack was already off to his storeroom, where he kept several costumes that belonged to former stripper girlfriends. He returned to the living room carrying a whole box of shiny, furry, and silky little garments and lingerie. He dropped the box on the floor in front of Lexi.

First, he pulled out a filmy light blue negligee made from a see-through nylon material and handed it to Lexi.

“This here is called a babydoll, baby,” Jack said, “I think you’ll look pretty sexy in this.”

“Oh, goody,” said Lexi, lifting the nighty over her head, and letting it fall over her. It was a V-neck and it was gathered with elastic, just under the bra cups, which were in a cone shape and fit her tits perfectly. Jack roughly adjusted the cups around Lexi’s firm tits and admired the way they held the fabric out and showed off her puffy pink nipples through the nylon. The wispy garment flared out from the elastic gather but was a bit short for Lexi, and her entire hips, pussy, and ass were visible where the filmy nighty ended.

“Very nice,” said Jack, as he admired the way the babydoll showed off her perfect teen tits, “but we need something sexy to show off that hot little pussy,” he continued as he dropped a finger down to her sticky slit and pushed it inside her, covering his finger in her slippery juices.

Lexi moaned as she felt his big finger in her tender pussy.

He licked the hot cunt cream off his finger, then rummaged through his box until he pulled out a little white fur string bikini. The panty was made of a small triangle of fur in the front with a single fur strand up the back, with a little white fur tail attached in the rear. Lexi eagerly pulled on the little elastic fur piece and smiled as she felt the fur between her butt cheeks.

“It tickles a little,” Lexi giggled as she wiggled her butt to make the tail wag.

“Yeah, that’s it, baby! Wiggle that little butt as you crawl across the stage… that move will earn you some big tips!” Jack said as he gave her another little swat on her pink butt as she smiled back and crawled forward.

“Now, darlin', I’m going to teach you how to walk on the stage wearing high heels,” Jack began as he grabbed a pair of very high-heeled sparkle-covered pumps and held them out for Lexi.

"Everybody loves a cute teen in high-heeled pumps."

“I can't walk so good in high heels, Jack,” said Lexi, as she got up and reluctantly took the sparkly pumps known in the business as “fuck-me” heels. The shoes had heels at least 4 inches high and a few narrow straps to hold them onto her feet.

“Just sit down and put ‘em on, girl,” Jack barked, as he pushed her down onto his couch. He enjoyed watching her titties bounce under the gauzy baby doll top. Lexi did as she was told and strapped the heels to her feet. She put the heels on the floor and slowly and unsteadily rose to her feet.

“I’m not sure I can walk in these,” said Lexi, as she stood up in front of him, her body swaying as she got used to the odd angle of the shoes. Her tits stood out even more distinctly, and her ass and thigh muscles flexed prominently as she tried to keep her balance.

Jack helpfully steadied Lexi with a hand on her ass, and another on her hip. On the high heels, the little fur patch of her costume was at Jack's eye level, and the scent of her freshly fucked pussy filled his nostrils again.

“Turn around, girl, and let me see that little ass of yours,” Jack said, as he admired her hot posture and added height.

Her little butt tensed as the heels forced her to stick it out to keep her balance. The taut flesh almost begged to be spanked, especially with the sexy little white tail swinging from her ass.

Jack was pleased with her outfit and knew if it turned him on, it would turn on the men at the club.

Her tight pink butt cheeks contrasted nicely with the blue babydoll top that flared out around her narrow waist. The furry little tail also accentuated her pink buns. Jack couldn’t help getting another boner as the strong smell of sex lingered on Lexi’s body, still glistening with perspiration from her exertions.

Jack stood up behind her, letting his cock rise and press up into the gap between her legs, and reached around to cup a firm teen breast in each of his big hands.

Lexi pressed her butt back against Jack, squeezing his cock between her legs and rubbing it against the fur of the little tail.

“Do you want to fuck me again, daddy?” Lexi whispered hoarsely, accentuating the word “daddy.” She leaned back against the older man, as she felt his cock throbbing between her legs.

The little tease wanted it again, and Jack was ready to give it to her. His cock tensed and throbbed again, as he thought about how tight the little teen was going to feel impaled on his dick.

As let his cock rise and rub up between her legs, Jack mashed her tits against her chest and held the teen against him as she wobbled a bit on the new heels.

“I thought you wanted to learn dance moves, baby,” he whispered gruffly in her ear, giving it a little nibble.

“Yeah, I do, daddy,” Lexi said, wiggling her little butt against Jack. “But you’re makin’ me horny, and I can feel your big cock…. and I want it.”

“OK, baby,” said Jack, “walk on over to the big table there and put one foot up on it.”

Walking a little stiffly, Lexi carefully strutted to his kitchen table and leaned over it. She tried to lift a leg up and put one of the high heels on the table. As she walked the little white fur tail swung between her legs, making for a very sexy look. Standing unsteadily on one high heel, she couldn't get her other leg high enough to rest it on the table.

Jack put his hand under her firm leg, lifted it higher, and then made her stretch the leg all the way out, with the sparkly heel resting on the table. In this position, Lexi’s hot ass cheeks were parted and her pink pussy lips were fully exposed. Lexi's hot pussy, still dripping with semen and her juices, with the little white fur tail in front of it just begged to be fucked.

Jack pulled the tail, and the panty away from her slit, and positioned his cock against her well-lubricated fuckhole.

“Oh yeah, daddy,” Lexi cooed as she felt the tip of his cock on her sensitive lips, “fuck me hard!”

Jack plunged his super stiff cock deep inside her pussy, and Lexi gasped as she felt its full length again. He pumped into her wet pussy, slapping against her ass with each hard stroke.

“Ooooh….oooooof……ooooh,……ooooh,” Lexi gasped with each stroke into her hot pussy.

Jack continued to pound away and bent over to grab her tits. As he fucked her he whispered dirty talk into her ear: “Do you like daddy’s big cock filling up that little pussy of yours, baby?...... Is that big cock fucking your little teenage pussy?.... You’re just a little cock slut, aren’t you baby?”

Lexi loved his dirty talk and the feeling of his huge cock filling her. She panted and moaned as the pounding of her cunt continued.

“Gimme that big cock, daddy!.... Fuck me harder, you dirty old fucker,” she gasped out.

“Do you want me to cum again inside your dirty little pussy?” Jack grunted into her ear.

“Yeah, daddy!.... fill me up with your dirty cum! Fill up my little cunt with your hot cum!”

Jack could take no more as the little teen’s hot cunt began to spasm and contract rhythmically around his fat tool.

“Ohhhhh, fuck!” he exclaimed as his balls contracted, and he shot another load of spunk deep into Lexi’s steaming cunt. “Fuccccck. Fucckkkkkk. Fucckkkk.”

Lexi felt the hot goo spurt inside her, and she felt her own orgasm squeezing at the big cock, and she screamed out with him.

As his dick finally began to shrink after his second time fucking the girl, Jack stood back as the girl collapsed forward on the table, her leg still stretched lewdly over it.

He watched as his cum slowly began to leak from her reddened pussy, with the little white fur tail hanging limply along her leg. He smiled as he watched the cum and pussy cream slowly roll down her leg, and finally over the sparkly high heel shoe that would be part of Lexi’s dancing costume.

"You are going to make a great erotic dancer, Lexi, no doubt about it," Jack said looking over the hot little tart.

"Oh goody," said Lexi with a toothy grin, "But I think I need a few more lessons and some more costumes before I'm really ready. We kinda got this costume a little dirty."

"Yeah, you'll need to come over a couple of times a week for the next few months, baby," Jack said with a smile. "And I've got some great ideas for costumes for you too. You're going to be a huge star at the strip club, baby. I promise."

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments