Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My hot new friend in Driver's Ed class

"Her beauty and sexuality captured my attention"

48
6 Comments 6
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story of two teen girls who met while taking a drivers course. Both are virtually inexperienced in sex but not lacking in the need to explore and the benefits that sexual energy has yet to deliver."

My parents told me I could get a car when I turned seventeen, so dad signed me up for a driver education class. On the first day, I showed up promptly wearing a yellow sundress and sandals. It was appropriate attire for the hot and humid weather we were experiencing. The room was super-cooled with the air conditioning on high. I wish I had brought the sweater my mom told me to bring.

I smiled as I walked past eight other students. Many of them were my age or older. Several of the guys eyed me as I made way to an empty desk. I was used to the attention even though I was a tall, skinny girl that weighed no more than one hundred pounds. My summer tan contrasted the color of my dress.

Two more people came in and sat down before the instructor entered the room. “Good morning,” he exclaimed as he shut the door behind him.

“Good morning,” we all replied.

As he started to distribute the learning materials, the door opened and a dark-haired girl entered the room and made her way to the empty seat next to me.

“Sorry I’m late,” she said while displaying a sincere smile.

She turned to me and whispered, “It’s freezing in here,” in a light foreign accent. I nodded in agreement.

On second glance, I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she was. I’m sure the rest of the class thought so too. She had long black hair that draped half-way down the back of a white blouse. Her grey shorts fit her shape to perfection. Her olive skin was perfectly tanned from head to toe. Her platform sandals accented her perfectly pedicured feet and toes.

The class lasted two hours on the first day. We took a break after the hour and hit the vending machines located in the hallway. My beautiful friend was approached by a few of the guys for some chit chat. She talked a bit with them and then came back into the class room.

"Hi, my name is Olivia," she said as she reached her hand out.

"Hello Olivia, nice to meet you. I am Terri. I noticed your accent - is it Italian?"

"Yes, I was born in Sicily and my family came to the United States three years ago. I had an initial struggle with English, but feel better about it now. The accent will probably stay for awhile."

She is very sexy - both in conversation and dress.

"You are just learning to drive now?" I asked.

"Yes, I was not interested for awhile, but my papa insisted that at nineteen, I was ready to drive."

I replied, "I just turned seventeen and wanted to travel without having my family chauffeur me around. That's why I am here."

After class ended, Olivia walked out to her parent's car and introduced me to her mother. She was quite friendly and invited me to visit them at their restaurant some time. I said I would and we parted until the next class.

As I lay in bed that night, the image of Olivia's presence entering the classroom made me appreciate my sexuality. I was not really experienced in sex, other than the few brief experiences with a boy friend. Then there was the time I showered with a girlfriend after we drank wine. Nonetheless, my sex drive was strong and masturbation has always been present in my life since early on. That night, I fondled my breasts while rubbing my clit.

Two days later, I attended class again. A few minutes later, Olivia came in and sat down next to me.

“Good morning,” she said smiling.

“Good morning,” I replied.

My, she looks great again today. White shorts and black top really accents her shape.

She pulled a sweater from her bag. “I’m not going to freeze again like last time.”

Smiling, I nodded while quickly glancing at her breasts. The cold was really doing a number on her nipples.

Class ended after a few hours and we walked to the parking lot together looking for our parent’s cars.

“Do you want to visit our restaurant sometime? My whole family works there, including me. I was even thinking we might study together for our upcoming driving exam.”

We exchanged numbers and told her I would call tomorrow. Their restaurant was walking distance from my home, so it was very easy to get to. I was pleased my new friend was interested in hanging out.

I tossed in bed that night. Her image stayed in my mind. At nineteen, she was in her prime with great legs and butt. Her tanned body and manicured nails made her look very refined. I’m sure there were lots of guys wanting a piece of her. Her breasts were large and curvy. Again, I thought of myself in comparison… not a real beauty, but cute, tall, and brunette.

I’m too damn skinny and I have zero tits. My old boyfriend said I had great legs and a “bubble butt.” Oh well, I shouldn’t be jealous.

As I drifted off to sleep, I fondled my tits while fingering my clit. I had been doing this for as long as I could remember, but this time the orgasm was more intense.

The next day, I got to Olivia’s family restaurant after lunch and she introduced me to her family and offered to show me around.

“Come with me,” she said. “I need to change into my normal clothes and we can sit and have something to eat or drink and talk about the driving test.”

We went into the stock room where her clothes were hanging in an adjacent bathroom.

“I will only be a minute.”

Olivia stepped into the bathroom and I sat on a cardboard box outside the door. The bathroom door was wide open as she unzipped her work uniform. As the uniform dropped to the floor, I saw her black bra struggling to hold in her boobs. Her black panties were formed well around her near-perfect body.

I’ve seen girls undress before, but she is holding my interest, quite well. Am I going gay or bi-sexual?

Olivia then released the bra straps from her shoulders and spun the bra around to unclasp it. What happened next was remarkable. She slowly removed the bra exposing her perfect breasts. Trying not to stare, I caught a glimpse of their their firmness and cup size before turning away. The tan lines were well pronounced. Her areolas were wide and distinct with extremely long nipples.

Smiling, she spoke quietly, “I hope you are not embarrassed. My sisters and I always dressed in front of each other at home.”

“No, I’m fine with it,” I lied with a whispering voice. I don't have sisters or brothers.

As if that wasn’t enough for the day. She immediately lowered her panties, exposing her trimmed landing strip. Pulling her clothes off the hanger, she put on a pink bra and a short pink top, exposing her belly button. Pulling on a black pair of panties, she put on her black shorts. Sitting, she laced up a sexy pair of platform sandals with straps slightly above her ankles. Her feet were attractive in summer sandals with toes pained in red nail polish.

Fluffing her hair, she pointed to the door, “We can study now in a quiet part of restaurant. They will wait on us too if you are hungry.”

As I prepared to leave, Olivia gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the lips. Later, on the way home, my mind raced from my experience. Olivia bared her body to me! If I ever wished to be a different girl, she would be the one I wished to be. Her tits were perfect bulbous globes with beautiful nipples. Her pussy was kind of different than mine... I always considered mine to be the "innie" type - little or no visible pronounced labia. Hers were profoundly large with fleshier inner labia. "Meaty" is the term I prefer to use.

I drew a bath when I got home as my parents were gone for the evening. I though of how Olivia would look having sex with a guy. I was excited by her anatomy and near-perfect body. The realization that I might be bi was growing increasingly apparent. Last year, my closest bestie, Joni and I, stayed at her home when her parents were away. Like the bad girls we were, we polished off half a bottle of wine and started talking about our bodies and guys. She insisted we had a "show and tell" session in the shower. We even made out and touched. I was very turned on but thought it a bad idea so we never pursued it further.

As I sat in the warm water, my sexual energy was at its peak. I looked down at my perky small tits. At 32B bra size, I pailed in comparison to Olivia's boobs. Nonetheless, my puffy nipples stood at attention. As I closed my eyes, I imagined Olivia caressing them.

My God, this is so sexy. I am feeling my tits. My wet fingers are gliding on my nipples. Tonight, I feel so alive. I must be bi or even gay, but it feels so good.

I remembered where mom kept the soothing candles and lit three of them. After shutting the lights, I sat in the warm water and my wet tits glistening in the subdued light. My fingers on one hand spread my pussy lips apart, while the other hand massaged my clit, occasionally thrusting my fingers in deep inside. The sight and sound was electric. I moaned gently at first but louder as I penetrated deeper. The first orgasm came hard, followed by the second and third within minutes. I called Olivia's name out loud.

Fully refreshed, I fell asleep in bed watching TV, but awoke when the garage door opened and my parents came home. I masturbated several more times until my pussy was sore. I felt slutty, but felt no remorse.

In my fantasy state, I imagined how I could lure Olivia into my sexual garden. What's the worst that can happen? What do I have to lose? My sexual energy was too strong. My mind fantasized about us being together... the things we would say. She would speak of my cunt, and I would talk about her huge tits. After that, I fell into deep sleep, but not before one more orgasm.

Next morning, I woke up feeling very relaxed. Masturbation has always been a great source of pleasure for me, but last night's actions proved to be very exhilarating. Olivia's presence dominated my mind and I would see her again today at Driver's Ed.

How can I determine if she has the same interests as me? She might think I am crazy or too forward. But then again, she stripped naked in front of me the other day. Was that really a part of her culture or was there more of a meaning? I must put some feelers out there to see if there might be some spark between us.

I had the perfect plan... my house would be empty most of the afternoon and evening. I would simply invite her over. I might say that it's quiet studying at home rather than the back of her restaurant. Hey, it was worth the shot.

During our class, we bonded in the same fashion we had the previous time. It was a good time to ask.

AshleyStarxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyStarxTS

"Olivia?" I asked nervously.

"Yes?"

"I was thinking that if you are interested, we might try scheduling our study session at my house today, instead of the restaurant. I found it distracting, and we will have no one there until late tonight."

Thinking, she replied, "Well, I was supposed to work today, but I can change things around. You are a short walk from the restaurant so I can call you when I'm ready to leave."

"Sounds like a deal," I answered with a hint of nervousness in my voice.

When class was over, we agreed to talk on the phone to confirm. An hour later, she texted and said she could be over by mid-afternoon. When the doorbell finally rang, my heart jumped. I opened the door and was met with her friendly smile as I invited her in.

"Ciao," she expressed with enthusiasm.

"Ciao," I replied back. We both laughed out loud at our silliness.

Olivia was stunning. Her dark brown eyes followed my every move as I got us settled on the dining room table.

"I dressed a little more casual today as I am not working. I wanted to be comfortable," she explained.

My eyes must have given me away! She is on to me for sure. But, how could I not be watching her. She is wearing an adorable light blue patterned sun dress with a low cut bustline. Her beautifully pedicured toes and clear toenail polish made her incredibly sexy looking. Look at me? I'm unflattering in bluejeans!

"You got here earlier than I thought. I was just going to change into cooler clothes," I lied.

She replied laughing and nodded her head, "You look fine. I am sure you are sexy in whatever you choose. But go ahead."

I walked to my room, which was adjacent to the dining room, hoping my strategy would work. With a degree of confidence, I had my clothes on the bed and the door open. She could see in as clearly as I saw her the previous day. My heart raced with anticipation.

I slowly removed my pull over top exposing my bra. The bra was small to match my incredibly small tits. With a deep breath, I removed the bra, exposing my breasts. The exhilaration was undoubtedly real as I noticed my small, but perky tits standing high. At that moment, I felt my pussy quiver from excitement. As my thighs rubbed, I felt the incredible feeling of my pussy secreting wildly.

As hoped, it caught Olivia's attention, and with a non-chalant move towards my door, she entered the room.

"You have a very nice body," she said.

Without uttering a sound, I smiled and slowly lowered my bluejeans to the floor. I kicked off my flip flops and stepped out of the pants. My pink panties were selected so as not to leave much to the imagination. Although I seldom wore anything resembling a g-string, this was a big step for me.

As I reached down to lower them, the saturated front became obvious. I don't think there was much left to the imagination for Olivia, unless she thought I peed myself. I moved my hips in a fluid motion and slowly removed the panties.

Uh oh, here comes the awkward part. She hasn't uttered a word and here I stand completely naked only three feet away.

Although it seemed like an eternity, Olivia smiled and said, "Well, you certainly have a sexy body. I am not gay, but certainly would enjoy exploring each other if you are okay with it?"

Sighing, I took a deep breath and said, "Great."

Great? Thats the best I can come up with, really?

Gathering up what courage I had left, I went to her and gave her a hug. The scent of her hair and perfume was present. She accepted my hug and kissed me on the lips and then my neck. My heart raced and she could feel and hear it wildly beating.

"When are your parents home?" she inquired.

"Not till late, but I will text to see where they are."

Fumbling for my phone, I texted mom and within a moment I learned they were easily four to five hours away. She asked if she wanted something delivered for dinner. I declined, but thanked her.

"We are fine for quite some time. We have a whirlpool bathtub. Maybe we could sit and relax?"

She nodded and I took her hand and walked her into the Master Bath. It was a bit awkward that I was stark naked and she just looked at me. Hopefully, it was in anticipation of what I hoped to come. I drew the bath water to fill the tub.

"I hope I wasn't too forward with you," I said." It's just that I am a very sexual person. I mean that I have sex drive but no real experience with guys or girls."

"My family is very strict," she replied. "Sex is something not to be experienced until adulthood and my parents are very picky with me. Your friendliness was welcome and I do find you attractive."

Olivia came over to me and hugged my naked body.

"Would you like to see me disrobe like you just did with me?"

As I nodded yes, I sat on the edge of the tub. Olivia reached around her back and lifted her long hair up and dropped it. Her hair landed squarely on her shoulders and the front of her sundress. She gently pushed it aside and proceeded to unbutton the dress. As she did, her cleavage became more apparent with each button, soon revealing a very uplifting bra. Her boobs were pushed together and very firm.

"Remove my bra." she instructed.

I held her by the hips and drew her near to me for a kiss. Her mouth met mine while both our tongues danced. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She shrugged her shoulders as it released and fell to the ground. Her mouth watering tits were right in front of me. I grabbed a tit and then the other, circling my middle finger around her wide areola. She brought my finger to her mouth and sucked on it, then pushed it over her tits again. I was kneading her tits with both hands, marveling at their full firmness.

She grabbed by tits and then put her mouth on my nipples. I felt so alive when her mouth took it in. My pussy was feeling every quiver imaginable. She then lowered her hand to my crotch and I felt the intitial circling of her fingertips around my clit. My breathing became erratic as I wiggled with delight. After my first moans, she fully inserted her middle finger deep in my cunt. To her surprise, my pussy gushed with my secretions, quickly soaking her hand.

"Let me finish undressing you," I cried.

She dropped to her knees and fully inserted three fingers deep in my cunt. The sight and sounds were unmistakable. Her mouth proceeded to lick and probe me with a flicking tongue action.

"Okay, okay, undress me.... please!"

She stood up and I dropped to my knees. I unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her dress to let it fall. I loosened her sandals and she kicked them away. I stood at eye level staring into her panties - light blue in color and started to slide them down her hips and legs. The sight of her meaty pussy excited me and my tongue circled her large lips. Like me, she was nearly dripping heavily from excitement and the sweet scent of her cunt aroused me.

I lit the candles and we entered the tub. Our wet bodies embraced passionately. As we kneeled facing each other in the soapy water, our lips locked together in passionate kisses. Her hands grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her. Her large tits pushed hard against my smaller ones. She pushed me back slightly and began rubbing her nipples against mine… gently at first and then harder. My pussy felt the tit interaction as I came.

Slowly her hand dropped to my crotch as her fingers penetrated my cunt. In similar fashion, my fingers deeply penetrated her. For an hour, we kissed and engaged in sexual exploration. Each minute was electric as the stimuli was spontaneous and surreal. I never had felt this excited in my life… never.

"Let's dry off and go to my bed," I begged.

In bed, we continued our sexual exploration, but with greater intensity. We kissed, sucked, and finger fucked... we even tried scissoring where our equally drenched cunts satisfied the other... each enjoying mind-altering orgasms.

“Oh it feels so good to fuck you, Terri,” she whispered.

I whispered in her ear, “I want this to continue... Please!”

The rhythmic rocking of our bodies broke the near silence in the room, the occasional heavy breathing, moaning, kissing, and the distinctive sounds of pussy secretions and cum. We spoke in whispers, revealing what we felt and how great it was.

“You’re wet for me baby,” I moaned.

“Mmmm, yes, my cunt is soaked. And so is yours. This is so hot. My orgasms are intense.”

We both wanted to experience the joy of mutually going down on each other. We lay on our sides and positioned our legs so that our cunts were fully exposed to our lover. Olivia’s meaty labia was a treat as I danced my tongue and lips around her fleshy cunt. I tasted her sweet nectar as she orgasmed multiple times resulting in a river of her pleasure juices. Each time she orgasmed, her body trembled and shook. Her moans prepared me for the torrent of ejaculate she produced splashing my face.

As I pleased her, she was busy on her end doing the same for me. I knew from my masturbation sessions, that I would be soaked with my own pleasure juices, so she was witnessing the same sexy release from me. This was the byproduct of our pleasures. Girl to girl pleasures, which were so taboo, but so pleasurable! At times, we would break from our oral pleasure to kiss and taste each other’s cunts from the other mouth that experienced it.

After satisfying our craving for our own cunt juices, we resumed our “69” position for more ecstasy. At one point, I lost track of now many times I came. The frequency of my orgasms increased to several every minute with each one accompanied by more moaning and verbalization.

“Oh fuck yes,” I cried out repeatedly as Olivia intensified her oral mission of keeping me satisfied.

“I am eating your cunt, baby,” she moaned back. “I’m tasting your sweet juice in my mouth. Cum again for me so I can taste more of you.”

Fully exhausted, we walked back to her restaurant after some intense sex. We both ate and thanked each other for “the help studying.” As I returned home, the soreness of my tits and cunt was present, but I knew how it got there. Sleep came quickly that evening. It would be the first night in many when I didn’t get off by my own doing. After all, I had help that day.

The gamble paid off - Olivia was sexually driven like I was and needed an outlet. We saw each other for the balance of the summer before she headed off to college. On holidays, we got together for some sacred girl to girl worship and I now masturbate more than ever!

Published 
Written by eroticcouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments