Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Popcorn In The Back Row

"Erin discovers how much fun a girl can have in a movie theater"

43
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"A fictional tale combining bits of things that have actually happened to me. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I love movies, popcorn and learned to like the back row."

On a rainy day, junior year in high school, track practice was cancelled because the track was flooded and there was lightning.  We couldn’t run inside because the admin was setting up for some bid school board meeting or something, and they didn’t want a mess – so, we had the day off.

Two of my girlfriends and I decided to spend the day at the mall, walk around, maybe check out some stores and guys and go to the movies to see some stupid romcom.

The movie was crowded.  We bought some candy and sodas and our tickets and went to the seats.  We picked the very back row because Debbie said it was the best and because it was private.  She told us that when no one was behind you, you usually do whatever you wanted with your boyfriend, as long as you were quiet.  Maureen giggled, saying, “Oh yeah.  Pretty much anything.”

I walked in first, so I had the inside seat.  Debbie was to my left, and the seats to my right were empty – for a few minutes.  I chatted with Debbie, and Maureen shared her raisinettes with us.  We were really enjoying the break from track practice.  I asked Debbie if she and her boyfriend had been here lately, and what was so special about these seats. 

“Erin, you have a sort-of boyfriend.  Do you ever kiss him?  Make out with him?  Maybe want to do something else fun with him?”

“Sure.  We make out in his Dad’s car, and sometimes on the beach.  Bob and I do stuff that’s a lot of fun but that we wouldn’t want our folks to see.  You know, handjobs and stuff.  I suck on him sometimes.”

“Well, newsflash – what you and Bob do I’m sure your Mom and Dad did a million times when they were dating, and probably with lots of other people, too.”

“So, what’s so special about this back row?”  I was thinking about my Mom being with lots of guys, and Dad being worked on by lots of girls.  It made sense.

“No one is behind you, and anyone who wants to see you has to turn all the way around, except for the guy next to you.  You can do all sorts of things with your head and hands – and his hands – and no one will ever see.  And you can do it without having to go to the beach or borrow a car, or anything.  Understand?”

With that, a little commotion to my right caught my attention.  A guy in his mid-twenties, maybe thirties, scooted down the row and took a seat, leaving an empty one between us.  I said hi, and he smiled and said he was waiting for his date to meet him.  His name was Rick.  He told me he lived in town but was a new resident. He was very pleasant, rugged-looking, and easy to talk to.  We talked about life in town, and even Debbie leaned over and joined in for a bit.

The lights dimmed and the movie started.  Rick said he was thinking about going, since his girlfriend hadn’t gotten there.  His phone buzzed and he read a text message.  He looked sad when he said she had gotten stuck doing something and couldn’t come.  He was really looking forward to seeing her and was going to leave. 

“Oh, don’t go.  It’s only about ninety minutes, and you really wanted to see this movie.  Do you think she’d mind if you stayed?”

“I feel guilty, but she told me she’d see me later, and to enjoy the movie.  We’d see another one together maybe during the week.”

“So – stay.  You’ll enjoy it. Besides, the weather is lousy.  Might as well stay dry.”

Grinning, he said, “OK. You talked me into it.  But let me buy you girls some more snacks.”

With that, he got up and went to the snack counter, and returned with a few containers of popcorn, more candy and napkins. 

We watched the movie for a while, and Rick and I whispered back and forth about some of the action and scenes. 

He had gotten himself the giant-sized popcorn.  Debbie’s was gone.  I asked him if I could have some of his.  Nice guy that he was, he said, “Sure.  Do you mind if I move right next to you?”

“Not at all.  It’ll make it easier to reach into that big bucket!”

He moved next to me, and I reached in.

“Hmmm.  Nice and buttery. The way I like it.”

“Help yourself to as much as you want.  I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach.  I must have forgotten that Jill wasn’t going to be here.”

“Is Jill your girlfriend?”

“Yup.  We come here once in a while to have some fun.  How about you?  Do you and your boyfriend – I’m assuming you have one – ever come and sit back here?”

“Haven’t yet, but from what I hear from my friends here, the back row is the place for privacy.”

“That it is.   Reach in and grab some more.”

I did.  The popcorn was awesome.  He knew just the right amount of butter to put in.

“Do you mind if I have some more?  Yours really is good.”

“No problem.  Take as much as you want.  Jill always likes to dig deep into the container.  The best stuff is near the bottom she always says”.

I reached in and smiled, and he returned my smile with a wink.

After a few hands full, I hit something that did not feel like popcorn.  Not like popcorn at all. Warm, soft yet hard, long and definitely not a popcorn kernel.

He leaned over, “Don’t be too shocked. That is what Jill always looks forward to, and I was ready for her to join me. It wasn’t meant for you, but if you want to have a little fun, go ahead.”

I leaned over and looked in.  Looking right back at me was the top inch of a hard cock, its slit smiling at me, covered in butter.  I put my hand back in and ran my fingers over it. 

I giggled, looked at Rick, with a mix of what I was sure was surprise and panic and amusement on my face.

“But, how…what do I do…Jill likes this? What does she do?”  As those last words came out, I thought what a dumb question that was.  I knew exactly what she would do, and exactly what I wanted to do.  My hand was still in the bucket, getting to know my new friend.

“She loves this.  She’ll play with it for the whole movie sometimes.  She’s the one who showed me how to do this.  And the butter with no salt is her idea, too. “

“But.. this is for Jill.  Why me?” My hand remained in the bucked, fingers running circles around the head.

“Like I said, this was set up and meant for her, but she can’t be here.  She is very physical and sensuous and loves this kind of play.  You? I wasn’t sure, but I just got a sense that you enjoyed some good fun too. I wouldn’t have offered if I thought you’d object.  You’re young and cute and not with a boyfriend.   I was ready to get up and run if your reaction had been any different than what it is right now.  What you’re doing feels great.”  My hand was still in the bucket.

“Well, I have to say this is certainly not what I expected to be doing today.”  My hand was still in the bucket, running rings around his cock head.

I looked Rick right in the eyes, a devilish grin on my face, still running my fingers around the head of the hidden cock, “So, I just keep on doing this?  Or is there some special way that Jill does it?”

“I’d prefer to find out how Erin does it!  You can keep on doing that or reach in every now and then and give it a squeeze – whatever you want.  And, eventually, I’ll cum.  But you won’t be able to do this like a normal handjob – you can’t stroke me up and down with me in your fist.  You have to hold it like you’re holding a bottle from the top.  Jill’s technique is to reach in and have the tip touch her palm, extending her fingers as far down as she can.  Then she squeezes and releases and pulls up and down.  Not stroking.  Probably not like any handjob you’ve ever given.”

“Wow.  I’ve given a few.  This is going to different, for sure.”

Reaching down, I felt the tip of his cock hit the fleshy part of my hand between my thumb and forefinger.  I squeezed, pulled and pushed.  I backed off, squeezing as my hand moved up.  My fingers brushed the tip, then grabbed a few kernels and popped them into my mouth.  I tasted the distinct flavor of precum.

“Hmmm.  I think this might be a fun game.  I can see why Jill likes it.  Will you tell her about me?”

“I don’t know.  Maybe.  We aren’t going steady or anything. We’re just good supportive friends. And she does just what you just did. She reaches in, fondles a bit, then eats a few kernels. “

“My current boyfriend cums very quickly when I play with his cock, and he doesn’t need a whole lot of stroking.  How long will you last with me doing this?”

“I’d say a good half hour at least, mostly because it is very low-intensity playing.  Jill usually nibbles he way down about two or three inches before I cum. But that can take a half hour at least.  And you and your boyfriend will get used to each other’s rhythm over time – I bet he starts taking a half hour or more pretty soon.”

“Haha.  That’ll be a good workout for me.”

I reached in for a few kernels and a grab, letting my fingers try to explore the entire length.  It was at least six inches before I got to the bottom of the bucket.

“Wow.  Nice cock.  I bet Jill is happy with it. I hope you don’t mind me digging around in there – I really wanted to know what it was like.  And wondering if your balls were in the bucket, too.”

“No, no balls in the bucket.  There’s a hole in the bottom of the bucket.  My balls are out, just under the bucket.”

“Can I see?”

He lifted the bucket a few inches and tilted it to the side.  There they were, a nice pair of big balls and the base of his cock.  I wished I had my phone handy.  A picture of this and of the popcorn surprise would make nice memories.  I reached over, cupped his balls and then pulled the bucket back over and down, making sure his cock was back inside it. 

“Careful, I don’t want anyone to see what I’m doing.  I like your balls! I bet they’re full!”

Debbie poked me. “Shhhh!  What are you two talking about? “

“Sorry, didn’t think we were bothering anyone.  Just having a few chuckles and bit of fun.  Um, I’m enjoying his popcorn. “

She looked at the popcorn bucket, then at Rick and then me. “OK, sure.  Just …. enjoy the movie. Haha.”

I leaned over to her and whispered “Just a little fun.  I’ll tell you later.”

Straightening back up, I reached into the bucket again, and gave a nice few firm tugs and squeezes before pulling out a few kernels, showing Debbie the popcorn.  She gave me the strangest smile as I popped them into my mouth and licked my fingers.  “Tell me later.”

MarianaSand
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaSand

I leaned over to Rick and whispered, “That was weird.  Do you think she knows what we’re doing?”

“Well, this is what goes on in the back row.  If you look down to the right, past me, another guy is getting a very slow and discreet blowjob. I imagine your friend is no stranger to the back row. “

I looked to the right as I helped myself to another kernel and another pull and squeeze.  As I tasted the pre-cum on the popcorn, the blowjob down the row was unmistakable once I’d been told to look.  I think I knew both the guy and girl.  A few visual fragments of a very nice cock disappearing into her mouth brought a very pleasant sensation to my vagina and breasts.  I was starting to really understand the ‘back row’.  I liked it.

I poked Debbie with my left arm as I grabbed a kernel and pulled it around Rick's cock head with my right hand.  I gave the kernel to Debbie and motioned to the couple down to the right.  She looked, popped the kernel in her mouth, and a sign of recognition crossed her face.  A sneaky smile, then pointing to the oral couple, she gave me the “ooooo” blowjob lips and face, and said, giggling,  “tasty popcorn. Nicely done”.

Rick leaned back a little and straightened his legs.  I whispered “What do you and Jill do when you cum?  Do you wipe it up? “

Very seriously, he said “There’s plenty of popcorn to soak it up.  The snacking for Jill goes on.  I enjoy a few of the seasoned kernels myself.  She usually just holds her palm over the tip and lets it squirt into her hand.”

“Do you ever, um, do anything for Jill?  I mean, is it just for you or is there something you do to her? Because I’m feeling, um, like doing some stuff.”

I had a skirt on, and as I whispered to Rick, I put a butter-and-precum-soaked index finger inside my panties and ran it around my labia… then I reached into the bucket, grabbed a kernel and fed it to Rick. 

“Wow.  I’ll have to do more with Jill.  We taste great together.  Is there enough time for you to, ummm, cum now?  We usually just wait to get back to the car.”

“Right now, I have a hair trigger, and its ready to go.  Let me guide your left hand in, and I think you know what to do.”

Rick put his left hand in mine, and I spread my legs apart a little, placing his finger at the entrance to my vagina.  He slid it in with almost no resistance.  I let out a little gasp as he gently went finger deep with two fingers, then circled up to my clit and gave it some attention with his thumb and fingers.

I saw Debbie glance over to her right.  She softly poked Maureen, who looked had a nearly clear view of me being finger-fucked.  Maureen leaned forward, caught my eye, smiled and gave me the “OK” sign, then two fingers thrusting in and out of the thumb/index finger circle of her other hand.  She winked and sat back.

I trembled, giggled and came on Rick’s hand.  A wave of strange power came over me – I was ready for his turn, and I couldn’t wait.

“You’re getting harder, your legs are stiffening.  You’re getting ready to cum any time, aren’t you?  Tell me what to do..”

“Reach in, grab and pull my like a rope … I’m ready to go.”

I reached in, made sure my hand was greased with butter, grabbed his gorgeous cock like I was pulling a rope, and just tugged and pushed and squeezed.  He grunted, his cock grew harder, and all of a sudden I could feel the spurts of warm cum shooting into my palm.  And there was a lot of it.

“Wow.  That was one of the best popcorn orgasms I’ve ever had. You were great.”

Rick pulled a few napkins out of his shirt pocket and started to hand them to me.

“No, not those.  I’m sitting here with my hand in our popcorn bucket, holding your cock, my hand covered with cum.  What would Jill do?”

“I told you.  She eats the popcorn.  Is that what you want to do?”

“I don’t see why not.  There’s time left in the movie, I have time, there’s lots of popcorn and lots of cum.  I’m ready to try.”

I pulled my hand out, and looked.  The popcorn had absorbed a lot of the cum, but there were still some gobs of it stuck on and between my fingers.  I held my hand up in front of my face.  Debbie looked over and watched as I licked every drop of cum off my hand. I licked my lips and swallowed every drop.

“Very tasty.  I’ve never tasted buttery cum before.  I like my boyfriend’s taste, but this is delicious.”

I reached into the bucket and pulled out a few kernels, which were now sticking together. As I ate them, Debbie poked me and asked, “Can I try some?”

I checked with Rick, who had no problem spreading his seed among new friends. 

Debbie reached over me and into the bucket, where she encountered Rick's now shrinking but still gorgeous cock. She gave it a squeeze and then grabbed some popcorn.  She handed some to Maureen and then got more for herself.

“Best popcorn I’ve ever had!  Do you, um, cum here often?”

Rick laughed and said he and his girlfriend do this all the time.  As Deb and I gobbled up the popcorn, making sure to soak up all the cum inside the bucket, I said that anytime Jill wasn’t available, Deb and I really enjoyed interesting movies.  Debbie laughed and licked her lips. 

We had emptied the bucked just a few minutes before the movie ended.  Rick carefully lifted the bucket off his lap, and Debbie, Maureen and I watched his still somewhat stiff cock flop over as it came out.  Rick took a few napkins to wipe it off, and Debbie nudged me, saying, “You know what you should do for your new friend.”

I did, and it just happened so naturally.  I left my seat, knelt between his legs, took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it, gently, up and down.  There was some cum left inside, which was a very special treat.  The buttery slickness just added to the sexy sensation of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth as it softened and released more drops of cum.  I spent a few minutes sucking on him, far longer than I needed to.  I was enjoying myself.  He was enjoying me. 

I backed up a little, picked up his balls and kissed and sucked each one.  I ran my tongue slowly over his entire sack, being sure to get that spot behind and between his balls that Bob tells me is very sensitive.  Rick inhaled sharply as I tickled his sack with the tip of my tongue.  I guess he’s sensitive too.  I very carefully sucked his left ball into my mouth again, then the right ball.  With a mouthful of balls, I looked up at him and Deb and Maureen.  I released his balls, picked up his cock, looking at the tip very closely, and inserted the tip of my tongue into the slit.  He inhaled sharply again.  His cock started to harden, and he leaned back, smiling.

Debbie leaned down and whispered “Wow. Hurry, Erin, I think he’s going to cum again.”

Rick got bigger and harder, and I was tasting a lot of precum.  He started to moan, and a second later he flooded my mouth with a second load of cum.  It was wonderful.  I’d only done this a few times before, with Bob, and with a family friend when I was younger.  I loved it, and the fact that Deb and Maureen were watching me do it was special. I was always the shy one, not even wanting to kiss someone in front of the other girls.  Here I was sucking a cock, essentially a complete stranger’s cock, and gulping down his cum as fast as he could deliver it.  I hadn’t spilled any.  Rick’s delivery complete, he started to soften again and repeated my actions of getting the last drop out.  There wasn’t a lot left, and Rick just lay there in the chair, looking spent. 

I liked this.  I liked the back row.  No one but Rick, Debbie, Maureen and I think the blowjob girl from down the row saw me.  With the lights out, this was fun.  The chances of discovery made it naughty fun, which I loved.  I took one of Rick’s napkins, gave his cock one last long suck, then gently dried it off.  I held it in my hand and said, “Nice!  Thank you for this afternoon!” 

I wondered how many mouths it had been in, how many vaginas, how many asses, how many girls had swallowed the cum from this handsome piece of meat?  Well, it had been in mine and I swallowed everything it gave me, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know it.

As the lights came on, I returned to my chair and watched as Rick put himself away.  He stood, put his raincoat on and smiled at me, then at Debbie and Maureen. 

“I had no idea I was going to have so much fun today.  I’m glad things turned out the way they did.  If we ever bump into each other again here, I’ll probably be with Jill.  It’ll be OK if we say hi to each other, but I’m not sure I’m going to tell her how I know you.”

“Well, Jill is a lucky girl. She gets to play with you whenever she wants.  I’m glad you showed me the popcorn trick.  I’ll get Bob to do it next time we’re here, and I’ll be sure to sit in the back row. And just so you know, I think that was the most enjoyable blowjob I’ve ever done. Not that I’ve done all that many.“

“It was one of the nicest and most unexpected I’ve ever received, and I’ve gotten quite a few.  I don’t think I’ve ever cum again so quickly since I was a teenager.  You have a magic mouth and tongue.  Your boyfriend is lucky, and all the guys you’ll ever meet for the rest of your life are in for the treat of your skills.”

I blushed, but thought, “Yeah.  I wonder how many there will be?”

“Rick, just out of curiosity.  How old are you?  How many girls have you been with?”

“Erin, I’m thirty, recently discharged from the Navy.  The number of girls I’ve been with?  I’ve had actual sex with about ten girls.  And I would say four or five dozen have given me many hundreds of blowjobs in the past twelve or fourteen years.

I smiled and said, “Put a notch on that thing for me. And any time you need another one…”

As he laughed, we all got up and he helped me with my coat.  He whispered, “You never know what the future will bring.” 

As the four of us filed out, we went one way and Rick went the other. I was hit with a barrage of questions from the girls:  Did I know him before? Who started it? Was the popcorn surprise a shock?  Would you do it again but with Bob?  With Rick?  Did you know he would cum again?  Does Bob come like that?  Do you always swallow it all?  Do you think a thirty-year-old guy is too old for you?

I thought I had gained a new celebrity status with my two girlfriends. 

As we walked into the corner store to grab a few sodas, I found a note in my pocket.  It was Rick’s phone number and email address.  It read “Erin, great time at the movies today!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Anytime you are in the mood for some more fun, please don’t hesitate to call.  Of course, your friends can cum, too.  Thanks again, Rick.”

I showed the girls and they said, in unison, “Saturday afternoon.  Call him Friday night.  We’re all going to be there.”

Published 
Written by ErinDcup34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments