Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Porsche’ the mischievous minx

"Little minx always had a way of getting what she wanted"

17
8 Comments 8
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I was running a bit late that morning and stopped in the local coffee shop to grab a coffee.  When I walked through the door, I was happily surprised to see Porsche sitting at a booth with a friend.

My eyes secretly inspected her as I walked to the counter.  She looked particularly hot today in a soft flannel shirt, unbuttoned down enough to show the white tank top underneath and a short jean skirt with a pair of white tights.

She was busy chatting away with her girlfriend looking over some notes, as I grabbed a coffee and slowly strolled over to their booth.

“Good morning, Porsche,” I said.

She jumped slightly and I knew I startled her but her eyes flickered with lust as she said: “Good morning, Mr. Jones.”

“May I?” I asked referring to the empty seat next to her.

She gave me an evil grin and slid over saying, “Please do.”

I slid in beside her, letting my left hand stay on the seat between us as my right held my coffee on the table.

“What are you girls up to today?” I asked taking a slow sip of my coffee.

“We were just studying for an exam,” Porsche said.

I looked across the table at the pretty brunette sitting across from me, looking bewildered and said, “And you are?”

“Oh, I’m so sorry, Mr. Jones,” Porsche quickly piped up.  “This is my friend Carol, Carol this is Mr. Jones, who I babysit for.”

Carol had a little bit of a look of relief when she heard Porsche babysat for me and shyly said, “It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Jones.”

I kept up the small talk with Carol to keep her eyes focused on me as my hand slipped between Porsche's legs under the table.  I ran my hand up her thigh, pushing her skirt up until I reached that hot young pussy. I rubbed it up and down and could feel the heat of her pussy through her tights.

I poked my finger through her tights and ripped them.  I had a need to get to this hot little whore’s tight wetness.  I smiled and looked at her quickly when I felt she wasn’t wearing any panties.  I slid my finger inside of her and began slowly finger fucking her.

Porsche gasped, which drew Carol’s attention but quickly recovered herself, so I continued talking but was rubbing her hard-little clit until I felt her legs clench closed and tight on my hand.  

I took another sip of my coffee and slowly slid my hand out of Porsche's needy little cunt.

“I should be getting to the office,” I said as I slid up from the booth, “Good luck with your exams girls.”

“Thank you, Mr. Jones,” they both said in unison.

As I turned away from the table, I brought my finger up to my nose and inhaled her scent.

I spent the next few days thinking about her tight little pussy and how much I wanted to have it again.  The need got so strong I decided to swing by the coffee shop to see if she was there. I walked in and scanned the café closely but didn’t see any sign of her.  I grabbed a coffee and decided to wait for a bit.

I sat in the same booth as the girls were that naughty morning and got lost in the thought of my fingers teasing her naughty little cunt.  I was so engrossed in my thoughts I didn’t hear the little door chime go off to alert the workers' someone had just walked in.  

“Back for more?” she whispered teasingly in my ear with a flick of her tongue.

My head jerked toward the sound of her voice, right into her smiling face.  She giggled softly and quickly slid into the booth across from me.

“Coffee?” I teased her back.

She gave me a raised eyebrow look, “No,” she said with a wicked grin.

I tried my best not to let the little minx get the best of me but she had this way about her I just couldn’t resist. I motioned for the waitress to come over and when she reached the table, I felt her little foot slide up my leg and rest between my crotch. I cleared my throat quick before ordering Porsche a coffee and bagel as she began wiggling her toes on my cock.

As the waitress walked away, I gave her a glance and said, “You know what happens to little girls that tease?”

She giggled and smiled the wickedest smile back at me.  She continued to dig her toes into the crotch of my pants until my cock was rock hard.  When the waitress appeared with Porsche’s order, Porsche quickly slid from the booth and said, “I’ll be right back.”

JessiicaBates1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiicaBates1

I watched her wiggle her ass into the lady’s restroom and sat there thinking how bad I needed to take that little ass of hers.

I saw her prancing back from the restroom, with almost a little skip in her step.  My mind wondered what she was up to now as she slid into the booth across from me. She looked at me and smiled then brought something white and lacy up to her nose.

“Fuck,” I thought when I realized she was holding her panties up to her nose.

My facial expression must have said it all because she giggled and tossed her panties at me.  I quickly reached up and caught them, wanting so desperately to catch a whiff of her scent but I quickly tucked them in my coat pocket.

“Let’s go,” I said as I threw a twenty-dollar bill down on the table.

We walked out to my car and I opened the door and said, “Get in.”

She quickly got in and I couldn’t get around to the driver’s side fast enough.  I drove a little too fast down the freeway but I had to have her tight young cunt now! I pulled off into a quiet little rest stop, parked the car, looked over at Porsche and said, “Get out.”

With a grin on her face, she quickly exited the car and I motioned for her to follow me.  I led her to a little pavilion that had a picnic table in it. I grabbed her in one swift movement, sat her up on the table and lifted her skirt.

“You like to tease?” I asked her as I placed my hands on each of her inner thighs and spread her legs wide.

She moaned softly and looked up at me biting her lower lip.  

“This little minx is going to be the death of me,” I thought to myself.

My hand quickly moved up and started rubbing her smooth lips up and down roughly.  I could smell her musky arousal and had to taste her. I took the pair of panties I had in my pocket and told her to open up, then stuffed them into her mouth.

“Lay back,” I said with a low growl.

She quickly laid back on her elbows and placed each foot up on the table exposing her glisten little cunt to me.  I quickly leaned down and ran my tongue up her soft lips, making her whole body quiver. I rammed my tongue deep inside of her, growling at the taste of her sweet cream on my tongue.  She tasted so sweet.

Her hips bucked wildly as I devoured her sweet young pussy.  Her moans came in muffled tones over and over again. When I knew she was at the edge of cumming, I stop and drew my head back.  

She gasped into the panties stuffed in her mouth and I looked down at her and grinned as I pulled my hard cock out from my pants.  I stepped forward and slowly ran the head of my cock up and down her dripping wet cunt.

She moaned into her panties deeply.

“You want this?” I teased her as I rubbed my cock head along her wet crease.

“Mmmhmm,” she moaned.

“I’m going to show you what you get for teasing me,” I growled.

With that, I rammed my hard cock deep inside of her spreading her tight cunt wide.  I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and fast.

“I’m going to fill your tight greedy cunt full,” I growled at her.

She moaned loud through her panties and her hips began to move with each of my hard thrusts.  Feeling her tight cunt grip and begin to squeeze my hard cock I knew she was cumming and cumming hard. Watching her body shake hard drove me over the edge and I howled out as I came hard and thrust my seed deep inside of her.

Both of us gasping for air, I slowly slid my cock out of her and tucked it back in my pants.  I reached over and pulled her panties from her mouth to let her catch her breath.

“Put your panties back on so you don’t leak on my seat,” I said to her.

She quickly stepped back into her panties and followed me back to my car.

As I put the car in reverse, I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye.  As I looked closer, it was Carol, Porsche’s friend from the other morning. She looked flushed and flustered.  I turned to say something to Porsche but just backed out and headed back to the coffee shop wondering what Carol was doing there.

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments