Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sorority Pledge

"I get to know my daughter's new friend."

64
11 Comments 11
11.6k Views 11.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words

"All right pledges, you have your assignments. You have been paired up with a mentor. Go get it! You have two weeks. You don't complete it, you won't be admitted to Delta Alpha Delta Sorority."

They filed out of the room, some excited, some nervous, but all comitted. They had just been told that they must fuck someone. But not just fuck them, they had to have video or photographic proof. The more outrageous the circumstance, the better. No proof. No further pledging. 

Ordinarily, I wouldn't give this a moment's thought. Problem is, my sixteen year old daughter is one of those pledges. What's a father to do? You want your daughter safe. You want your daughter happy. You'll do anything to make those things bear fruit.  That would become my dilemma.

Calista would be considered cute by any standards. She stands 5' 6" tall, has shoulder length red hair that she wears in a pony tail. She's curvy, without being overly busty, and a bit shy. Cali came to me. I knew she wanted to pledge. She had been invited, and, like any good daughter, sought out my permission. Yes, I tend to spoil my baby girl, especially since her mother died, and that's on me. So, I told her that it was okay by me, and if there was any way I could help, all she needed to do was ask. "You're the best, Dad!" she said. At that time neither of us was aware of the soon to be assigned tryst. 

She came home that day with her new found blonde friend Mindy, who, it turned out was also her sorority mentor. Mindy, a little shorter than Cali, began flirting with me almost immediately. She sat opposite me in the living room with her legs open. Her shorts were tight. Skin tight. Although she wasn't showing anything, the shorts outlined what was underneath perfectly. It didn't take much imagination on my part to see beyond the denim fabric to the perfectly formed cameltoe beneath. I caught myself more than once staring at the creases in her shorts. She caught me more than once, too, smiling at me as I blushed at being busted. She also stared at my crotch, enjoying my discomfort as my manhood swelled and tented under her gaze.

Ordinarily, I would not have reacted the way I did, but it's been eight months since Cali's mother passed, so I was relieved when the girls retired to Cali's bedroom. I went about my business, retiring to my home office. I had never realized it before, but the cold air return for both rooms was connected, so I could hear snatches of conversation from Cali's room. Cali's soft voice didn't carry well, but Mindy came through loud and clear. "Your Dad is Hot, Cali!" got my attention, as well as a few other choice phrases. I found myself unable to concentrate on work, so I tried to listen in on more of what was going on next door. It soon became obvious that the topic of "Your Dad is hot" had been replaced by something else. Something non-verbal. Then it hit me. The two girls were making out! From what I could hear, Mindy was the agressor, and I began to imagine the scene in my daughter's room. 

In my head, Mindy, stripped down to her bra and panties, was between Cali's outstretched legs. Cali's skirt was flipped up and her panties pulled to the side, Mindy's middle finger sliding in and out of my daughter's virgin pussy and her tongue feathering against  Cali's exposed clit. I could hear my daughter's moans as she hurtled toward an orgasm. Was this her first? Or just her first today?

The idea that my innocent daughter was not so innocent both turned me on and repulsed me. Was she still a virgin? How far had she gone? Was she a lesbian? Bisexual? Thinking on these things made me hard. I was having sexual thoughts about my daughter! Just then Cali cried out. Mindy clamped her hand over Cali's mouth. "Shhh! You don't want your Dad to hear, do you?"

"Sorry. I couldn't help it! It felt so good!" followed by, "Can I try it on you?" Holy shit! Your daughter is about to go down on another woman! A significant part of me wanted to watch, and at the same time I felt repulsed that I would even think about such things.

"Fuck yeah! But use two fingers, not just one."

"Two? But..."

"Two will fit just fine! And with your free hand, pinch my nipples." In my minds eye, I could see Cali slowly pressing her middle and ring fingers into Mindy's lust swollen pussy while tentatively licking at her clit. "That's it, Cali. Just like that! Deeper! Harder! Ohh fuck!"

I found myself  reaching in and fondling my rigid member. Stroking myself to my baby girl finger fucking her new friend. How sick was that? How hot was that? I wondered, as I pulled on my shaft, just what Mindy, and Cali, looked like below the waist. Was my daughter trimming her red hair? Did Mindy wax her pussy? It didn't take very long before I felt the first stirrings of orgasm coming on. Between Mindy's moaning and encouragement and my vivid imagination, suddenly, I found myself grunting as ropes of cum flew out of my helmet and landed at my feet. I realized, too late, that I had been loud. Had the girls heard? I quickly cleaned up and headed for the kitchen. Maybe they didn't realize what had transpired.

A short time later, the girls emerged from Cali's room. Mindy said, "I should head home. See you tomorrow at school Cali. Maybe we can get together tomorrow and work on your pledge project."

Mindy turned, looked at my crotch, then at my face. "Goodnight, Mr, Foxxx. It was a pleasure to meet you. Will we see you tomorrow as well?"

"You can count on it, Mindy." I replied as she gave me a wink and walked out the door.

Dinner was a little awkward that night. I wanted to know so much. Not that I would punish her for being sexually active, but I was dying to find out. I also wanted to know more about Mindy. Thank God we were at the dinner table and Cali couldn't see the tent in my pants! I also wanted to know if they had heard me grunting as I came while listening in on their girl on girl tryst. 

She got up from the table, cleared the dishes and set about washing them. I told her "Go ahead and get to your homework. Kitten. I'll take care of the dishes."

"Okay, Daddy. G'night! Pleasant dreams."

My cock twitched at the thought. "You too, Kitten." I finished the dishes in record time and retired to my office. Not to get any work done, but to listen in on my daughter. Sure enough, I sat there, my ears tuned to the slightest noises, only to be rewarded by Cali moaning. Again, my imagination took over and, in my head, I could see Cali lying on the bed, fingers sluicing in and out of her red haired pussy as she drove herself headlong towards another orgasm. When she came, I deliberately did not touch myself, as I didn't want her to know I was eavesdropping. I saved it until I went to bed. Pushing the thoughts of my little girl from my head, I imagined what Mindy looked like naked and spread out for me. Needless to say, for the second time that day I made a mess, this time on my sheets.

The next day turned out to be more of the same. The girls retired to Cali's bedroom, ostensibly to do homework, but it sounded more like lesbian sex to me. That's alright, I thought to myself, my daughter can't get pregnant if she's doing her newfound female friend. I also wondered what Mindy would be like riding on my stiff dick.

Wednesday came around and there was a knock at my door around four o'clock. Much to my surprise, it was Mindy, asking if Cali was home. "She's down at the local soup Kitchen. She volunteers there. Didn't she tell you?"

"I must have forgotten," she replied, "Can I come in and wait for her?"

"She'll be another hour or so, but sure, come on in," I answered, silently thanking God for the loose shirt covering the front of my pants. The sight of Mindy at the door had stirred me and I didn't want to show my desire. She was wearing a v-neck shirt that accentuated her teenage cleavage and another pair of tight jeans that left nothing to the imagination. I turned and headed for the living room, settling at one end of the loveseat. She followed, sitting at the other end. "Do you and Cali share any classes?" I asked.

"World History and Health class. Both are upperclass electives," she replied playing with her hair as we chatted. Her gaze darted from my face to my crotch. This made me feel uncomfortable as my thoughts drifted to what she looked like under her clothes, which in turn, tented my pants even more. She scooted closer to me, put her hand on my bulge. "I can see you are as interested in me as I am in you."

"Mindy, this isn't a good idea. You're in High School and I am old enough to be your father."

Smiling at me, she answered, "I'm thinking that at least part of you disagrees. I think you're hot and this," she said, patting the now fully formed lump in my pants, "thinks that I am."

"Physical attraction not withstanding, this really isn't right."

She leaned over, unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. "Physical attraction is what it's all about. Besides, I have a definite thing for older men," she said as she lowered her head, surrounding the crown of my cock with her lips.

tsfuckqueen69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsfuckqueen69

"Mindy! What the fuck are you doing?" I asked as her tongue ran up the length of my rigid shaft

"Giving you a blowjob! " she said, returning to her task.

It had been almost a year since my late wife had given me similar treatment. I groaned. I couldn't help it, it felt so good. "Mindy, please."

She bobbed up and down on my shaft, slobbering all over it. Every few seconds she would look up at me, her eyes twinkling, knowing I wasn't going to stop her. She unbuckled my pants, pulling them down past my knees. Pulling off long enough to untangle me from my boxers, she said, "How am I doing? Really."

"Incredible," was all I could say as I watched my left testicle get sucked into her mouth.

She pulled on my shaft as I moaned, "You don't really want me to stop, do you Mr. Foxxx?" There was that sly smile again.

Placing my hand on her head, I groaned, "Fuck no!"

"Good. I wasn't going to, anyway." Taking my helmet into the back of her throat she started making gurgling noises. "Guk! Guk! Guk!"

"Oh my fucking God!" I found myself lifting my hips off the loveseat, forcing more of me into her throat.

"Guk! Guk! Guk!" She finally pulled off me, trying to catch her breath, before diving back in. She began humming on my cock which drove me right to the edge.

"Mindy! I'm gonna cum!"

Using her teeth to hold my helmet in place she mumbled, "Go for it!"

The last vestiges of resistance left my head and I concentrated on unloading into the young teen's mouth. Holding her head in place, "Aannhhh! Nnnggh! Oh fuck! Nnngghh!" I felt each surge of cum as it poured out of my cock and painted her tongue. I began to soften and she increased her suction on my overly sensitive dick. "Oh God! Enough! " I cried.

Mindy let my spent cock slip from her lips, and said, "Thank you Mr. Foxxx." I took her face in my hands, and kissed her, shoving my tongue well into her mouth. She tasted of salty, slightly bitter cum as we shared the moment. Then I broke the kiss, saying, "Under the circumstances, call me Grey."

"You and I are gonna have a lot of fun together, Grey."

My thirst for this nubile young girl, rather than being slaked, had just awakened. I wanted more, much more, and I was determined to get it. I stood up, stepped out of my boxers and trousers, and held out my hand. Mindy took it as I said, "Why don't we take this to my bedroom?"

"I like to do my cooking in the kitchen," she said, pulling me away from the bedrooms and toward the kitchen island.

"What if Cali comes home?" I said as she hopped up onto the kitchen Island. She gave me a stern look as she peeled off her shorts. I shrugged. "Who am I to argue with a determined female."

"Help me get thses panties off." 

Hooking my thumbs into her black lace underwear, I peeled them from her hips. She opened her legs and showed off her neatly trimmed dirty blonde curls. Her seductive scent made me momentarily light headed as her pheromones invaded my head. I stared at her lust swollen snatch. Perhaps for a second too long.

"Something wrong?" she said, reaching for my head.

"Not a thing." I replied, adding, "I had you pegged for a brazilian."

"I'll get one if you pay for it. But in the mean time, get in there and start licking."  She pulled my face into the mass of curls standing guard over her virtue.

The bridge of my nose grazed her clit as my tongue delved deep between her soft teen cuntlips. She sighed as her thighs clamped over my ears. I could feel her purr as I assaulted her clit, wrapping my lips around it and feathering with the tip of my tongue. "Mmmmm! Grey, that feels so good. Make me cum! Please!"

I reached up under her tee, cupping her small, pointed breasts in each hand. I began teasing each nipple, rolling them between thumbs and forefingers, pinching, pulling, feeling them pebble beneath my fingers. "Ohfuck! Feels so good! Don't stop."

Several minutes went by, Mindy pleading for release. I continued to play as I wallowed in her wetness. I dropped one hand from her chest, worming two fingers into her sopping cunt while sucking and teasing her clit. She tightened her grip on my head while I flexed my fingers inside her, making her moan almost constantly. "Fuck me, Grey! Please fuck me!" she begged.

"Only after you cum on my face Mindy," I mumbled, my fingers scratching at the pebbled flesh of her g-spot, my tongue swiping at her clit with long, wide doggy kisses.

"Oh God! Ohhh God! OhmyfuckingGod!" she screamed pulling my face tight to her cunt. "Fucking cummminnnggg!" She thrashed on the counter, riding the wave of orgasm that swept over her. "Ggggggggg! Gggggodddddd!" she panted as her pulling on my head turned to pushing and her thighs parted as a new wave of her essence flooded my mouth. "Too much!"

I stood up, slowly pulling my fingers from her clutching cunt and looked down at the still quivering teenager beneath me. "Now, you and I are heading to the bedroom."

"I... I'm... too... weak... to walk... Let's... let's do it... here," she panted.

I picked her up and carried her to my bed.  I helped her off with her top, so she was completely naked. I stretched out next to her and began kissing her, letting her taste herself. "You are delicious," I whispered between kisses. "And I am so going to hell for what I'm about to do."

Parting her thighs and reaching for my cock, she looked at me and said, "Can I be on top? I like being on top. You can play with my titties and my clit while I take you deep."

"That's not exactly what I had in mind, but, what the fuck! Why not?" I stretched out on the bed, my erection pointing skyward. She straddled my hips, rubbing my shaft with her still damp pussy. "Don't tease too much, I might not last."

"Don't talk! Just fuck me!" she said, shifting her hips so I slid in effortlessly and completely. "Oh my God! So big! So deep!" she said, her eyes rolling back in her head. I reached up, steadying her with my hands on her breasts. She leaned forward, her hands on my pecs. "Fuck me til I pass out!" she smiled as her hips began to rock back and forth. I could feel every inch of her teenage cunt  caressing me as I slowly plowed in and out.

My crown kissed her cervix with each stroke, making her wince. "Are you okay?"

"God, yes! It hurts sooo good! Don't stop!" I looked up at her. She looked down at me and smiled. "I have you right where I want you." She rolled her hips more, bearing down to pull me in deeper, as if that were possible.

"This might be a little late to ask, but, are you on birth control?"

Taking my hand from her left breast and placing my thumb against her clit, she nodded, and restarted grinding. "Cum for me, Grey. Fill me. Fill me full."

I lifted my hips from the bed and dropped, watching the look on her face as my cock drove deep. I lifted my head and took her nipple in my mouth sucking voraciously as I fucked the girl mercilessly. As turned on as we both were, it didn't take long for either of us to reach the tipping point. My relentless massaging of her clit gave her several mini orgasms. What finally drove me over was when she said in a throaty whisper, "Cum in me Daddy." I don't fully know why that triggered me, but I grabbed her by the hips, held her tightly to my cock and exploded deep inside, washing the walls of her ripe teenage womb with blast after blast of warm, potent cum.

She collapsed on top of me. "So, you liked it when I called you Daddy?" she said between kisses.

"Yes! I guess I did," I replied, "But, I'm not done with you yet, Mindy."

"How could you possibly have anything left?"

I rolled her over, positioning myself with my deflated cock over her face and her swollen ravaged cunt just under mine. She sucked my softened cock into her mouth and I sucked on her leaking pussy.

Much to my surprise, I hardened again in her mouth and she gave up several gobs of her cum mixed with mine. I switched positions and we kissed, sharing ourselves with each other. 

"You better go find your clothes before Cali gets home," I said. "The last thing I need is for her to find us like this." She winked as she got out of bed, gathered her clothes and got dressed. 

"Do you think we could do this again, sometime? It was so much fun. And you are a much better lover than the boys at school." 

I wondered. Is this strictly lust? Or is there more to it? It's been so long. She's fun. She's mature. She's the same age as my daughter. She calls me Daddy, which makes me very, very hard.

A few minutes later, Cali did arrive and I invited Mindy to stay for dinner, after which the two girls retired to Cali's room to do homework, or so they said. I wondered if I could resist eavesdropping.

 

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments