Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Little Black Dress

"She had just discovered sex and was enjoying her new hobby!"

48
6 Comments 6
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Selena was nineteen and had just discovered the amazing world of sex! She had lost her virginity sometime earlier; it was messy, painful and left her wondering what all the fuss was about.

Then Selena met Damien, and he showed her more than just a good time, and she experienced multiple orgasms for the very first time. But Damien moved on, which was fine by Selena. She wanted to enjoy her new hobby, experiencing different boys and their toys.  

Selena’s body was fit and toned. She used it as a weapon and bought the sexist, shortest designer mini dress she could find that would fit her purpose. Her face complemented her extraordinary body, her features were soft, and her deep green eyes were wide and mesmerizing.

She went out most weekends on a cock hunt in this slinky, sexy black number. It was incredibly short; it barely contained her rounded buttocks. To begin with, she went out in tights and heels but as the weather got warmer, she wore the dress bare-legged with sandals. Displaying extra flesh made her feel sexy.

Ade had been ploughing through the dating app. He swiped from left to right and if the girl caught his eye, he then looked at their profile and if alarm bells didn’t ring, he gave them a thumbs up and made contact. He had tried a few different dating apps and settled on the sleaziest one where most of the girls were like-minded and just up for one-night hooks up. Which was exactly what he wanted; he was too young to settle down.

Tonight’s lucky lady was Gwen. After some messaging, they agreed to meet up at a bar in the city, neutral ground and easy for Ade to come in on the tube.

It was a warm London night, so they sat outside and ordered some drinks. Gwen was nothing like her profile picture. Ade was used to it, half the time pictures were filtered or airbrushed to fuck.

She was dressed in blue trousers and a curious black and white jumper, which looked like she had knitted herself. Within five minutes Ade had a feeling Gwen wasn’t for him. But he still was going to be polite and spend the evening getting to know her just in case he was wrong or there was a chance of a shag. Then Gwen started talking in-depth about her cat and his mind started to wander.

Ade noticed a sexy, petite girl in the corner of his eye. She was wearing an incredibly short, hot black dress. It left very little to the imagination, it was backless with a plunging neckline. Her legs went down to a pair of black high-heel sandals and her toes were painted a post box red. His eyes followed her across the room to the bar as she grabbed a drink and settled with her girlfriend on the table opposite.

“Look at her in black with her arse hanging out. What a slapper,” Gwen said to Ade referring to the girl.

Selena shot a look in Gwen’s direction, through the din of people talking and the background music she had obliviously heard her comment.

“Excuse me, are you talking about me?” Selena demanded as she walked over.

“Well, that dress, I can almost see what you had for lunch, love! Do your parents let you out in that?”

There Gwen had a point, Selena had hidden this dress from her parents and wore a coat or got dressed round her friends.

“If you’ve got it, why not flaunt it? Not that you have that problem, which is why you have come out in your mother’s clothes,” Selena said, leaning over the table.

“Well, fuck you slag,” Gwen replied.

“Gwen, that’s a bit out of order,” Ade interjected.

“I am sorry,” Ade said looking at Selena.

“Ade, you don’t need to apologise to her!”

By this point things were getting heated, Selena was on the verge of slapping Gwen. Selena’s friend, Hannah had also come over. A bar woman, who looked like you wouldn’t want to mess with also turned up.

“Gwen, I think you should just apologise to this girl,” Ade said trying to defuse the situation.

“I am fucking not!”

“Your girlfriend is a bitch,” Hannah cried.

“She’s not my girlfriend, we just met,” Ade protested.

The girls erupted shouting and yelling at each other. The bar woman and a bouncer stepped in to cool things down. Gwen stormed off before she was thrown out and flagged down a taxi.  

“Are you coming, Ade?” Gwen shouted as she looked back.

“I don’t think so, I am sorry, Gwen,” Ade called out, breathing a sigh of relief.

Gwen shot him another look and got in her cab, hopefully never to be seen again.

“I am sorry, I spoiled your evening,” Selena said.

“I think you may have saved me,” Ade replied.

“Well, why don’t you join Hannah and me, we are going onto a club after this.”

Ade was more than happy to. After they finished their drinks, they went to the club where the girls were meeting up with some more friends. The drinks started flowing and Ade moved from beers to cocktails.

StacyRep
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyRep

Selena grabbed Ade and pulled him onto the dance floor. He was loving watching her scantily clad body swaying in front of him. She turned around and rubbed her arse in his groin. She giggled as she felt his erection against her back. Ade put his hands on her waist and glided them along her contours as she slid up and down against him.

Selena turned round and put her arms around Ade’s neck. He pulled her close and their lips met. Sucking each other, their tongues met in the middle. Ade kept kissing her and moved from her lips to her neck as his hands ran down her exposed back.

Ade pulled her off the dance floor and over to a dark corner of the club. His hands went up and down her body as they become consumed in their frantic snogging. His hand then slid up and down her thigh disappearing under her dress.

Selena felt a wave of excitement as Ade’s hand stroked her skin. Gwen wouldn’t have been up for this if Ade had put his hands on her, but Selena was more than comfortable and waited longingly for his fingers to pleasure her.

Selena had been in a similar situation a month ago, but she had tights on, the guy in question had his hand up her dress and rubbed her through the material. Being bare-legged, Ade could easily put his fingers in her thong and touch her.

He felt him brush the small triangle of material between her legs. She gasped with pleasure. Ade took the signal, slowly moved her thong to one side, and felt her fresh nakedness. This was the first time a guy had touched Selena like this in public. She smiled, overjoyed to feel his fingers playing with her pussy. Ade pushed two fingers inside her. He moved them in and out rubbing her thumping clit at the same time. It felt magical, his touch was slow and then a bit quick, then slow again.

People in the club walked past and paid them no attention, Selena was controlling her facial expressions. She wanted to scream but suppressed her desire. Ade’s fingers kept teasing her and stimulating her until she was close and begged him to finish her off. His fingers glided through her. He didn’t stop until he felt her wet explosion and the strained look in her eyes told him she had cum.

Selena’s G-string was soaked as they walked back to the bar. She suggested they leave and go back to her house. Her parents were away for the weekend.

The house was nice and well decorated. There was even an indoor pool. They wasted no time and started kissing, collapsing into the corner sofa. Selena undid her sandals and took them off. Ade put his hands up Selena’s dress and pulled down her underwear. She undid his jeans and pulled out his cock. It was frantic, they didn’t have to be subtle or quiet anymore. Ade positioned himself on top between her spread legs. He pushed his cock into her.

Selena pulled off his shirt and pulled down his jeans to his knees. She held his bare buttocks as he circled his body, gyrating inside her. His hard cock went deep in her pussy. She was already so wet, Ade’s cock slipped out.

Ade pulled Selena’s little dress off. He pushed himself back inside her naked body and held her arse as her legs went round his neck. Little red toes tickled his cheeks as his cock drowned inside her.

“Fuck me,” Selena cried. “Harder.”

“You are so hot,” Ade whispered breathlessly.

Selena didn’t need to suppress her orgasm this time, she screamed and moaned as Ade held onto her naked body, his hard cock reaching every part of her pussy. She reached that dizzy point and her body drained.

“Fuck, I am coming,” she screamed.

Selena’s roar dulled down to a moan as she finished off.

Ade was now close. He was conscious he hadn’t used a condom. As he reached that point, he pulled out his cock and his cum shot out over Selena’s breasts. He squeezed out the last drops, splattering on her stomach.

Selena woke the next morning lying on the sofa wrapped in a blanket. She was naked, alone with a banging headache. She felt a little more than lust for sex for the first time and was sad to find Ade gone.

Needing to pee. She picked up her dress, heels, and underwear off the floor and went to the toilet. She sat playing with her phone as she relieved herself. Strolling through the dating apps, she found the one Ade mentioned and added it to her home screen. This could be another tool for her to get the guys.

Selena got dressed and cleaned the house up before her parents came home. She then chilled in front of the TV and set up her dating profile using a selfie in the black dress. She immediately was inundated with activity as guys checked her out. As she played with the app she came across Ade’s profile and gave him a thumbs up.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments