Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cave

"Based on true events"

300
105 Comments 105
15.4k Views 15.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thankyou to Davidls for writing my story for me"

The bikini was wet, I mean. I was sixteen years old then. I was still a virgin but was becoming highly sexually aware. I was slim and lithe…I had a-cup breasts with sensitive nipples which I know sometimes showed through my clothing when they were aroused and erect. I’d noticed boys – and men – surreptitiously glancing at them and it made me feel good. I was regular gymnast, which involved tight lycra costumes, so my mother made sure I kept myself smooth ‘Down there’, as she put it. 


I’d not had much experience with boys - it wasn’t that I received no approaches, but my one ‘experience’ had not gone well: in fact it had been unpleasant and frightening. 
A boy in my school, Scott, had asked me to go out with him after school one day just after my sixteenth birthday. My friends by and large seemed to have boyfriends and I’d begun to feel a bit left out, so I said yes. We met in town and he took me to a coffee bar. After an hour or so he suggested a walk in some nearby woods. We walked hand in hand into the dappled sunlight and I’d begun to wonder what my first kiss would be like. I was a bit nervous, but I knew others were doing it, and more, so once again the ‘being left behind’ syndrome kicked in. 


Deep into the woods he gently maneuvered me down on a patch of grass and leaned in. Our lips met and I did my best to kiss him in the ‘correct’ way. I felt his tongue probe into my mouth and I hesitantly opened my mouth to allow him to do so. His kisses became more urgent and passionate. He moved his hand and pushed it down inside my uniform skirt and knickers. He quickly found my pussy and started to enter me with his fingers. I hesitated for a moment, but simply wasn't ready to go this far yet so I pushed him away. It had been too much too soon, and I’d shunned and approaches from boys after that. 


Nevertheless, it didn’t stop me thinking about physical contact, intimacy, sexual activity. The thought turned me on massively. I frequently got aroused as I thought these thoughts…my nipples would swell, almost painfully, and I’d feel my vagina getting wet. I’d address these episodes of arousal with desperate masturbation in bed or on the floor of my bedroom. I would orgasm easily but very intensely to the point that I’d go dizzy and my thighs and legs would tingle or even go numb as I went over the top. Sometimes it was just my fingers, but I also used improvised sex aids such as a hairbrush handle or even a banana. The sessions were daily as a rule – maybe even twice or thrice daily. I was becoming a highly sexed sixteen-year-old: I longed to experience sexual contact but the fear of the past stopped me.


So, here I was emerging from the sea on the Devon coastline after a swim off a beach near our holiday chalet. My skimpy bikini was wet through and, I was aware, becoming almost transparent. I saw the glances from guys on the beach and enjoyed them and soon I could feel my nipples swelling and the bikini was no longer alone in being wet.


I could see my parents a little distance away, on sun loungers. My dad looked asleep, my mum was engrossed in a book. I had been intending to re-join them but felt disinclined to do so…I thought I’d probably get a scolding from my mum about the revealing bikini and anyway, I badly needed some relief.
At the beginning of the week I’d gone for a little explore along the beach and found a cave right at the end of the beach, I’d gone inside – there was a rupture in the rock roof which let some sunlight in and I’d examined some rock pools. As I’d done so I’d felt a little horny and had considered masturbating, but I knew my parents were waiting for me to go out for a meal so resisted. Now, though, there was no hurry to get back anywhere.


I found the entrance to the cave. There were very few people at that end of the beach and the cave was empty. I went a few metres in and lay on a patch of sand between the rocks. I felt inside my bikini bottoms and my fingers sought out the folds of my most intimate place. I slipped my fingers in – my hole was drenched and I gasped as I brushed my clit. I looked up – still no-one around – and in a moment of impulse I pulled my bikini bottoms off then I also discarded the top to allow air to get at my petite breasts. I lay back, closed my eyes and abandoned myself to pleasuring myself. With one hand I slipped two fingers deep into my slick pussy. With the other hand I frantically rubbed my clit. I was besides myself in arousal and knew it would not take long to climax. I began to feel it building and began to buck a little to aid the explosion that was coming – then I heard a noise.

Ava_Squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ava_Squirt


I froze and opened my eyes. There standing over me, was a man of about fifty, gazing down at my exposed tits and engorged vagina. He was wearing swimming shorts. I didn’t move - I looked up at him awash with fear and embarrassment, aghast and wondering what to do. No words were spoken. We looked at each other for maybe thirty seconds, seemingly frozen in the moment. Then he moved. He reached down and pulled his swimming trunks down to his ankles. My eyes were drawn to between his legs and my gaze fell upon the first cock I’d ever seen in real life. It was about five inches long and flaccid but as I watched he took it in his hand and began to stroke it…it quickly became hard and grew to about six inches. He continued to stroke it and my eyes grew as it swelled in his hand. Realising I wasn’t going to get into any trouble, I started to move again, resuming the sliding my fingers into my pussy and even shifting my position slightly to give him a better view. His hands stroked faster now, and he began to gasp as he watched me deliberately gaping my cunt open for him. My breathing became ragged and so did his, as he pumped his prick even faster. He had pulled his foreskin back and an angry, red head was now exposed to my stunned gaze. Suddenly, he started to grunt and I instinctively knew he was approaching the end. My mouth was dry, and I was panting frantically but I managed to whisper, “Over me, over me”.


He shifted forward slightly and a second later his prick throbbed and exploded a stream of cum spunk over my body. It went over my little tits, my tummy, and some over my hand a I frantically brought myself to, and then over, the edge. A blob even hit me on my chin as I gasped, bucked and closed my eyes as I exploded in the most intense orgasm of my young life.


The feeling totally overwhelmed me…I groaned, bucked, and gasped as it hit me. I saw stars as it peaked and then, at last it began to recede. 


I lay there gasping as I came down from the ecstasy and lay there recovering for…how long? I lost all semblance of time. At last, when I had sufficiently regained my composure, I opened my eyes. 


I was alone in the cave. Totally alone.


I desperately tried to grasp what had happened…was it all a fantasy or an illusion? Had the intensity of the orgasm conjured up a strange man in my mind?


Slowly I sat up and reached for my bikini. As I did so I dreamily brushed my fingers over my little breasts and my tummy, the areas where my imaginary character had bathed with sperm. 
I froze again…my body was coated with slime. I was covered in a total stranger’s sperm. I looked at it, felt its slimy substance slip between my fingers and my nipples, my tummy, my vulva. My chin. I tentatively put my fingertips into my mouth and sucked a little of the slime off, tasting its saltiness. 
I was in a daze. 


I got up. 
I got dressed again. 
I pondered the last few minutes again, then got up to go and have another swim.
-
My thanks to DavidLS for allowing me to relive my experience

 

Published 
Written by BekkiHughes
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments