Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Governor's Daughter

"Two teens on a voyage start a forbidden relationship."

35
16 Comments 16
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

Author's Notes

"All characters are over the age of sixteen."

The midshipmen were skylarking in the topmasts again. Grace sighed. She was nineteen, about the same age as several of those young men. She could only dream of climbing to the tops and leaping from spar to spar.

First, her demeanor must remain ladylike. Second, her gowns were not designed for physical activity. And last, the tar and grease used on the rigging could never come in contact with the Governor’s daughter.

There goes Mr. Evans. He flew between masts and snagged a rope with one hand, avoiding the midshipman who was currently ‘it.’ His bare chest heaving with the exertion and glistening with grease. The grease failed to hide the well-developed muscles.

Grace’s body heated with arousal. Seeing young men in such a state was not done in polite society. Aboard ship, where all were crowded into too little space, there were rules. If it wasn’t happening on the quarter-deck, the only open deck she was allowed, the genteel were supposed to ignore the activity.

Grace had been pining for Mr. Evans ever since they boarded, two weeks ago. In proper uniform, he had been part of the officers who greeted Governor Wilson’s entourage. Then, Mr. Evans took charge of the working party that stowed their baggage and cargo, seeing to Miss Wilson’s luggage personally.

There was no way a woman of her station would be allowed to be with a midshipman. In the unlikely chance she would marry a sailor, he would need to be at least a Captain of the List. Those senior captains were never young.

Mr. Evans was young, eighteen to twenty was Grace’s guess. He was so handsome. He was so strong. Grace loved watching his half-naked body move. She could feel herself moistening.

If she were destined to marry a rich and powerful old man, she would live her sexual adventures outside the marriage bed, with young men! Mr. Evans would do for a start.

“Grace, eyes down!” Her mother barked. She guided Grace to the stern rail, where her only view was the endless ocean.

Grace felt a knob in the railing and was able to rub her crotch against it without her mother noticing. She seemed to be rubbing her crotch a lot lately. If she was left alone long enough, she could reach a pleasurable climax.

It was not to be one of those times. Instead, her mother led her below decks to their cabins.

~~~

All the officers stood watch on the quarter deck. Grace had been told she was not to distract the watch standers. There were always a few minutes before and after watch that Grace could engage in conversation with them.

She had learned to read the watch-book to know when Mr. Evans was expected on the quarter deck. (She had yet to learn his first name.) She managed to be near the companionway he used whenever he came topsides for his watch.

Using all the protruding hardware to snag her skirts and uncover a stocking-clad ankle was easy. She felt brave, purposely exposing herself to him. It brought on the feelings she was learning to enjoy.

When Mr. Evans acknowledged her presence, he was required to tip his hat and bow. Grace took full advantage. She would keep her chin up, push her shoulders forward and allow him to see down her bodice as she curtsied. Her firm breasts and hard nipples were in full view just for him.

She knew her teasing was succeeding because his white uniform pants could not hide his sizeable erection. As a result, Grace usually had to retire and rub her crotch after encountering Mr. Evans.

~~~

One evening grace was headed down the passageway, and she heard a noise she could not identify. It was a wet slapping that occurred in a fast rhythm. She followed the noise forward. It was beyond the hatch that marked the boundary of her living area. She had been told the crew was forward of that hatch.

Curiosity got the better of her. She opened the hatch a crack and peered in. The passageway looked the same, narrow with cabin doors on both sides. The noise was coming from a cabin on the right.

Grace crept forward. She found a gap in the wood that allowed her to see into that cabin. It was the same size as hers, except instead of one bunk, there were twelve bunks in three stacks of four.

Judging by the items on display, it was the midshipmen’s berth. Currently, there was only one present. Mr. Evans was lying on his bunk in just a jumper, naked below the waist. He was stroking a massive erection aggressively.

Grace’s crotch found a convenient post on which to rub.

“Oh, Miss Wilson!” Mr. Evans exclaimed and came explosively.

Hearing her name spoken by Mr. Evans while in his bliss of ecstasy surprised Grace. She groaned and had her own orgasm.

Mr. Evans looked over in a panic. Then, seeing a green eye in the crack, he relaxed. Fortunately, there was only one pair of green eyes aboard on this voyage.

Mr. Evans coated his hardening erection in sperm and presented it to the crack.

“You caused this, Miss Wilson!” He boldly declared.

Grace giggled.

“Can you do it again?” She wondered.

“No time now. Get back aft before someone comes by. I’ll find a way for you to see it again.” He promised.

~~~

The next time they were on deck together, Mr. Evans tossed a note in front of her during his bow. Thinking quick, Grace placed her foot on it with her curtsy. The message was hidden under her dress while they exchanged pleasantries.

After they parted, Grace managed to retrieve it, faking a snagged skirt hem. She rushed below with the note hidden in a pocket. Then, alone in her room, she read the message.

    My darling Miss Wilson,

    Dare I call you Grace. Your mother never says your name with the tenderness it deserves. My name is Tom. You already

    know how strongly you affect me!

    I long to press my lips against yours. To spend eternity in a sweet kiss. Will you steel away with me so we may engage in

    such a kiss?

    I await your reply.

    Forever hard for you, Tom

Grace’s arousal increased with every sentence. So, she grabbed her hairbrush and pressed the back hard into her vagina. Then, vigorously rubbing, she read the note over and over. She started chanting ‘Tom’ as she peaked and orgasmed.

~~~

Notes were exchanged:

    Hard Tom,

    Yes, I will follow you to our clandestine rendezvous. Help me pass the time until I am in your arms. Please tell me where

    else you will employ your lips!

    I long to feel your hardness pressing against my womanhood while we kiss through eternity.

    Your tender sheath, Grace

*

    My tender Grace,

      My lips will find your ear, then your neck, and onto your shoulders. Then, if more is desired, my lips will kiss the swell of

     your bosoms and seek out their peaks to nibble and pull.

    I will come for you tonight, four bells into the first watch.

    Ready to be sheathed, Tom

~~~

Tom’s note inspired Grace to play with her nipples. So, she caressed them and felt them stiffen. Now she had something to pull and pinch. The sensation was pleasurable and migrated down to her vagina. Then, she played with her nipples while she used the hairbrush and rubbed to orgasm.

Next, she flipped the hairbrush to use the handle to try some sheathing. She pushed the handle into her opening. The feeling was so good that she drove right through her maidenhood and deep inside. She felt full.

She knew Tom’s manhood was larger than the brush handle. If the hairbrush felt this good, she looked forward to Tom being inside her. Using a word she heard from the common sailors, she fucked herself to another orgasm.

So, Grace kept herself occupied while listening to the ship’s bell ring every half hour. Finally, at three bells into the first watch, she quit playing and cleaned up. She wanted to be rested and ready for Tom. She put on the silk chemise she wore to bed and nothing else.

~~~

    Ding, Ding          Ding, Ding

The ship’s bell rang out the time. Tom slipped out of the berth full of snoring midshipmen and crept aft. He silently entered Grace’s cabin and found her fast asleep. Just like in the fairytales, Tom kissed his princess awake.

Grace wrapped her arms around Tom’s neck to prolong her first kiss. Feeling her arms, Tom smiled, which broke the kiss. He shifted his swelling cock to a more comfortable angle.

“Make no sound. Follow me.” Tom whispered.

They crept forward, past the boundary hatch, past the middies’ berth. Tom stopped at a break in the cabins. Here there was a square hatch open in the deck with a ladder down.

“Ladies first, I believe. Down two decks into the dark,” Tom requested in a soft voice next to Grace’s ear. Grace turned her head to place her lips near Tom’s ear.

“Why not lead me? Guide my way?” Grace asked just as softly.

“You are wearing a dress. I would be below you. A gentleman stays above,” Tom explained, brushing his lips across her ear. His brush sent shivers through Grace. Then she smirked.

“A gentleman would not look up. Therefore, I insist you guide me into the dark.” Grace declared. Her tongue darted out and wet Tom’s ear. Tom’s cock stiffened further.

“As my Lady wishes!” Tom took Grace’s ear between his teeth and nibbled playfully. Grace’s nipples grew taut. Then, Tom withdrew from their intimate discussion and began his descent.

Tom failed as a gentleman. He did look up as Grace joined him on the ladder. However, the dim light and Grace’s climbing motions denied him a view of anything other than her bare feet and calves.

The deck below had red lanterns to provide a dim view of bronze cannon and swaying hammocks. The sounds of sleeping sailors and the smell of too many men greeted Grace. She continued down.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

This deck was unlit. The hatch above allowed a limited view of bales and barrels. Tom took Grace’s hand and led her aft. He moved with care in the pitch black until they were far enough from the hatch to no longer hear the sleepers above.

Tom had joined the ship just after finishing his schooling. He had been aboard four years now. What he had not experienced of sex, he had witnessed his shipmates doing. Tom knew Grace would have no such experience. He would be her tutor.

While they could not see a thing, they could get by with touch. Tom wrapped his arms around Grace and drew her close. He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her. Grace followed suit, wrapping her arms around Tom and eagerly kissing him back.

Grace enjoyed pressing her bosom into Tom’s solid chest and feeling his warm body in her arms. It enhanced the pleasure of their kissing. Then, Tom parted his lips and pressed his tongue against Grace’s lips. She opened her mouth to allow him in. Tom pushed his tongue deep into Grace.

Grace surged with arousal, passionately sucking on Tom’s tongue. She let her arms slide lower and pulled her crotch into Tom’s hardon. Then, with his manhood centered over her vagina, Grace started grinding.

Tom never had a woman respond this passionately to his advances. He slid one hand onto her ass and the other onto her neck. He pulled her tighter into his kiss and her grinding. Grace groaned. She broke the kiss.

“Bite my neck. I’m about to peak!” She panted.

Tom complied, nibbling up and down her slender neck. She quivered and spasmed in his arms as she climaxed. Tom was amazed and incredibly horny.

After Grace’s last spasm, her hands felt their way to the front of Tom’s trousers and started unbuttoning them.

“Let me stroke you to release now.” She whispered into his ear. She gently worked his cock free and lightly explored it with her fingers. Tom’s skin was soft, yet the cock was hard. Grace delighted in this paradox.

Tom’s groan at her touch reminded Grace she had a job to do. She gripped his cock as he had and stroked. Then Grace’s lips found Tom’s, and she thrust her tongue deep into his mouth.

Tom placed his hands on either side of Grace’s face and sucked her tongue. His hips were humping to her stroking. He groaned into her mouth and came hard. Grace delighted in the surging of his cock and the jerking of his hips.

They hugged together, enjoying the afterglow. Tom kissed lightly up and down her neck and shoulders. One of his hands cupped her breast through the chemise and tweaked her nipples.

“I’m disappointed. You said I could see you fountain again. I saw nothing.” She quietly teased him.

“I’ll bring a lantern next time. Will there be a next time?” He softly asked.

“Oh yes. We’ll keep meeting until I’m properly fucked!” She promised.

“As my Lady wishes.”

~~~

A week had passed. Tom and Grace were back in the hold in the middle of the night. This time Tom had brought one of the red lanterns. With the light, they were able to locate a soft bale to sit on. Wrapped in each other’s arms, they kissed deeply.

“Will you show me your body?” Tom requested.

Grace stood, shrugged her shoulders, and allowed her chemise to slip to the deck. She stood fully exposed before Tom. His expression of wonder was her reward. Grace sat.

“Your turn!” She demanded.

It took much longer for Tom to disrobe.

Grace leaned back on her elbows to enjoy the show. Then, she spread her knees to expose her vagina and keep Tom facing her. Seeing only bits of his muscular butt, Grace regretted her strategy.

Tom’s hardon jutting out at an angle made up for any lost view of his backside. When Tom was finally naked, Grace had him do a slow circle to see what she missed. He was Adonis. Grace’s mouth, and vagina, watered.

They reclined on the bale and began exploring each other. Fingers caressed, and lips kissed. When Grace came upon Tom’s cock, they were laying head to toe. She spent considerable time touching all up and down Tom’s cock and balls. Tom was doing the same to her vagina.

Tom’s cock was leaking. Grace kissed up to the head and tasted the fluid. It had an unusual flavor. The impact on her arousal was immediate. She ended up popping his cock into her mouth and sucking on it as she had done with his tongue.

Then she felt Tom kiss her vagina and lick her fluids. Her pleasure soared. She sucked greedily on his cock.

“Look now. It’s going to happen.” Tom announced.

Grace pulled her head back and stroked Tom’s cock. He groaned and exploded. Grace had an up-close view of the event. His spray was landing on her chin and in her mouth.

In the meantime, Tom had thrust his tongue deep into her while he moaned out his orgasm. All of the stimulation had Grace shuddering through her climax.

Tom flipped around, and they cuddled while recovering.

“As I stated. You got to see it again!” Tom crowed.

Grace flipped his softened cock.

“Next time, you will fuck me before you are spent!” Grace insisted.

“As my Lady wishes.”

~~~

One week followed the next. Tom and Grace could not arrange a rendezvous. The anticipation of their fucking being postponed again and again. Grace was masturbating more than before. Tom had fewer chances to masturbate than to fuck. His sexual frustration grew.

His desire for Grace was so strong that he got an instant hardon anytime she was near. His dreams were of her held close while she spasmed in orgasm. As a result, he sometimes woke up with a sticky mess around his crotch.

To make matters worse, the ship made landfall in Brazil to take on fresh food and water. The crew was given leave to go ashore. The Wilson family, including Grace, were escorted around the sights of the port by the ship’s Captain and other senior officers.

While the other midshipmen went off whoring, Mr. Evans shadowed Grace, waiting for any opportunity to be with her. Tom’s shipmates came back aboard sexually satisfied. Tom’s sexual frustration continued as the ship set sail and continued south.

~~~

Two months after their last encounter, with the air noticeably cooler, Tom was able to pass a note to Grace that he would come for her tonight at four bells into the first watch.

Grace was giddy with anticipation. It didn’t prevent her from falling asleep before the first watch even started.

Once again, at four bells, Tom awakened her with a kiss. One difference from the last time was Grace had switched from her silk to her flannel sleeping chemise. In addition to a lantern, Tom had two blankets to shield them from the cold night air.

They successfully made it to the hold without being seen. Grace immediately reached for Tom’s trouser buttons. Tom had to struggle to position the lantern and blankets while undergoing aggressive pantsing. He ended up being toppled back onto their bale.

Grace saw that Tom was fully erect. She was dripping from half a night of anticipation. So, Grace pulled the hem of her chemise up to her waist and climbed up onto Tom’s lap. Then, she gripped his cock and sat on it.

They cried out together at the sensation of Tom’s cock sinking deep into Grace. She was correct. His cock was more filling than the hairbrush handle. Her mind soared into euphoria.

For Tom’s part, he had never been in a woman as tight or wet.

Grace had many years of horse-riding experience. So she knew how to post on this mount. She went into motion, grunting with each insertion of Tom’s erection. Tom met her rhythm, pushing up into her downstrokes.

Grace increased her pace from a trot to a gallop as her arousal climbed. Tom’s young, muscular body had no trouble keeping up. Grace doing most of the work made his tasks easy. He marveled at the dancing nipples under her flannel chemise. He raised his hands and placed his palms in their path.

The increased pressure on her nipples sent Grace into a powerful orgasm. She fell forward onto Tom, heaving, and quivering.

Tom took advantage of their new position to roll on top of Grace. Disregarding her orgasm-induced sensitivity, Tom pounded hard and fast into Grace.

Grace started to spasm from a fresh orgasm. Those spasms triggered Tom’s climax. He pulled out and sprayed all over Grace’s abdomen.

“Oh my Lord God in Heaven. That was great!” Grace panted.

Tom lay down beside Grace and pulled her into a cuddle. They looked deep into each other’s eyes while their breathing returned to normal. Then the kissing started.

With the urgency of their first fuck out of the way, they took their time. Grace removed all of Tom’s clothes until he was naked. Then she slipped out of her chemise. Tom pulled a blanket over their exposed bodies.

Tom spent considerable time worshiping her breasts. By the time Grace was ready to climax, her breasts were shiny and wet from his attention. Her nipples were hard as rocks.

Grace slid down Tom’s body and took his cock into her mouth. He was at full erection in moments. Then, she slid back up and wiggled her butt into his crotch.

Tom rolled Grace face down on the bale. He climbed on top and pushed his cock between her cheeks and into her vagina. With his legs outside of her and her legs closed, her vagina felt even tighter to Tom. Then, he began a slow rhythm with long strokes.

The angle of Tom’s cock entering her rubbed across a place at the front of her vagina. New intense sensations pulsed from that spot. Her vagina was also being pushed into the bale at her pleasure center. All of this caused her to peak quickly.

Tom never stopped. He had already climaxed, so he had the stamina to continue. He drove into Grace from behind until she had two more orgasms. He found that kissing the back of her neck hastened those events. Tom finally reached his peak, pulled out, and sprayed her butt cheeks with his fluid.

They wrapped into a face-to-face cuddle, kissing tenderly. Grace thoroughly enjoyed the pleasure Tom had given her. She would not do without it. She vowed to spend the rest of the voyage in dalliance with Tom.

Published 
Written by LordCephius
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments