Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nosy Neighbor

"His new neighbor was willing to lend him a hand"

180
28 Comments 28
10.6k Views 10.6k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"This was inspired by a friend I met here. It's rare you find an instant connection with someone and even if it's only one sided, this person made me feel younger than my years for an evening. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you, hopefully, you know who you are."

Michael was sitting by his pool enjoying the feeling of the sun beating down on him. His backyard was his oasis. The manicured lawn, and the landscaping he had done with the bushes and trees, were all designed to make him feel like when he stepped out of his house, he was at a spa or fancy resort. It also helped, along with his very tall fence, to give him privacy from his nosy neighbors. If he wanted to swim naked, he could, no matter the time of day. Not that he did often because he'd rather not get sunburned on certain parts of his body. But he could, if he so desired, without worry of being spied on.

The house to his left had been empty for a few months now and he was enjoying the extra quiet when he was trying to relax around the patio. The previous owners had been inconsiderate and loud at all times of the day. He realized it was selfish of him to want peace during his afternoons or weekends. It was also unrealistic.

But the old neighbors would have loud parties every weekend of the Summer. They would set off fireworks past quiet hours, sometimes at 2 am. The teenagers there would constantly be revving the engines on their cars or motorcycles late at night. He was not sorry to see the family go and would not mind if the house stayed empty for a long time.

As this thought made its way into his brain, he took a deep breath and reveled in the quiet, enjoying the sound of the wind through the trees and the reflection of the sunlight off the pool as it played across the side of his house.

A moment later, the silence was cracked open rather rudely by the sound of a diesel engine braking and it was coming from just over his fence at the empty house.

He looked up and saw the very top of a moving truck slowly moving along his fence line as it pulled into the driveway next door.

"Well, it was nice while it lasted," he said to himself. "Let's just hope they are better than the last family. They couldn't be any worse."

______________________________________

With his silence shot to Hell from the movers emptying the truck, Michael decided to go inside and up to the second floor so he could see next door and discover who his new neighbors were.

He saw the drivers going in and out but did not see the new owners, so he decided to grab a shower to wash the chlorine and sunscreen of the afternoon from his body and head out for an early dinner.

Before he got in the shower, he looked at himself in the mirror as he usually did. He was in shape if you considered that a pear was a shape. He had never been a dad, but he had what was considered a 'dad bod.' Just a little bit of a stomach that rounded out his form. He found himself sucking it in whenever he passed a beautiful woman. He knew it was silly and pointless, but he couldn't help it. In his fantasies, every beautiful woman he walked by could see him and fall in love.

It hadn't happened yet, but a guy could dream.

_______________________________________

With dinner over, he headed home for an exciting evening of a movie, popcorn, and heading to bed whenever he felt like it since there was no one to share it with. If he decided he wanted to spice things up, he might look at some porn before crawling into bed so he could fall asleep with his best friend stroking his cock.

He pulled into his driveway, noticing that the moving truck was gone, and in its place was a non-descript SUV.

As he closed the door to his car and started to head up the stairs to his front door, he heard from next door a soft, sweet voice say, "Hello."

It was after dusk and the only lights on were inside the house. They only illuminated patches of the porch next door so he couldn't make out the face of the greeter.

"Hi?" he said, peering into the gloom. Michael waited.

"Are you still there?" he asked after a few moments of silence passed.

"Yes. Sorry, I was actually on my phone. Hi, I'm Gia. I'm your new neighbor." the voice said.

"Um, Hi, I'm Michael. Welcome to the neighborhood. I guess I'll see you around," he didn't want to be rude, but he had set up a whole plan in his head of how his night would go and if he stayed and talked, it would disrupt his timeline.

He turned and reached for his front door when the voice said, "Wait! Don't you want to talk? It's such a nice night out and I just moved in and my dad is already working. We don't even have our WiFi or cable hooked up yet. It's so boring. Please, stay and talk to me, just for a few minutes," she pleaded with him.

Michael hung his head in defeat and sighed. "Of course, sure, I'll stay and talk for a bit. Why don't you tell me about where you just came from and why you moved here?"

He sat down on his porch swing by the railing and listened as she told him about how they had moved for her father's work and that it was just the two of them since her mother had left them when she was younger. She told him that she was eighteen and had just graduated high school and was heading off to college in the Fall but going to a local school because she worried her father would fall apart without someone in the house to take care of him. So, she would be home every night and if Michael wanted to come out and talk to her again, she would be around for a long time to come.

She went on for about fifteen minutes and he could hear the loneliness in her voice as if she hadn't talked to anyone in months. At the very least, she hadn't had anyone who listened to her in a long time. He began to feel sorry for her and regretted his annoyance and desire to rush inside to spend the evening alone when this young girl just wanted someone to hear her for a little while.

Finally, she wound down, stopped talking and there was an awkward silence.

"Are you still there?" she asked

It had gotten so dark, he couldn't see anything either. "Yes, I'm still here. I'm sorry you are in a new place. You sound lonely." He decided then to break his self-imposed isolation and said, "I'm here most days. I am a professional photographer so my schedule is pretty flexible. Most days I spend out back by the pool. If you want to talk, grab a swimsuit and come on over. You can use the pool and we can talk. And I am not just saying that. This isn't one of those invitations with the caveat of, 'come over but only if it's a day with an X in it' kind of thing."

Again, there was silence and it was his turn to ask, "Are you still there?"

"Yes, I'm here. It's just, as nice as that offer is, I don't have a bathing suit. We moved here from Arizona. We didn't have a place to swim for two hundred miles. I never needed one. But I would still love to come over and talk if that's okay?" she asked.

"Of course it is. Whenever you want to. If you see my car in the driveway, just come on over and enter through the back gate. Also, you can swim if you are in shorts and a T-shirt, don't worry about the swimsuit," he said.

"How about tomorrow?" she asked.

He thought about his schedule and then thought, she really must be lonely. "Sure, tomorrow sounds great."

"Can I bring anything?" she asked.

"Just yourself. That's more than enough," he replied.

"Okay, I'll see you then. Goodnight."

He saw a silhouette stand up and move towards the front door. When she opened the door, light spilled out and highlighted her body for an instant. She turned toward him and smiled. From what he could tell, she was shorter than he was with a slim figure. There was just the hint of a bust line in front and a nice firm butt from behind. Her hair was a shocking red and it reached down past her shoulders. She was too far away to see if she was cute or not. Not that it mattered. He had invited her over and he wasn't going to back out if she wasn't pretty. But from what he saw, he was going to be spending a lot of time sucking in his gut the next day when she came to visit.

__________________________________________

He skipped the movie and went on to scan for some porn on his tablet while he lay in bed. His hand was slowly stroking his cock which was only semi-hard. He was struggling to find a girl that got him excited. After looking at naked girls for an hour, he was ready to call it a night when he found a photo of a young, redhead with smallish breasts. He stopped on her photo and his cock seemed to get harder in a nano-second. She looked familiar but he couldn't place the face. He didn't think he had ever seen her or saved her photo on his device. He took his hand off his cock and zoomed in on the photo, moving it up and down so he could see the detail of her body and her face.

After a few minutes, he realized that the girl in the photo reminded him of his new neighbor. That thought made his cock jump and slap against his belly. He moved his hand back down to wrap around his shaft, getting a nice grip on the outer layer so he could slide it up and over the head of his cock. After only a few strokes, he was leaking pre-cum and his hand and fingers got coated with the lubricant. It made the jerking that much better as he lay there fucking his hand, looking at the doppelganger for the girl next door.

It didn't take long, as he stared at her small breasts, with the cutest pink areola and taut nipples. He felt the pressure build up in his hard shaft. He could feel it pushing to get out. His hand started to jerk faster and with every fifth stroke, he would pull the skin all the way up over the head of his penis and hold for a breath before resuming.

Suddenly, the damn broke and his cum fired out of the tip of his cock. It went off with such pressure that the first glob of cream hit him in the chin. The second shot up and got his neck and splattered his chest. It was so warm and thick and he fired a few more salvos of his white juices due to not having cum in over three weeks. He had been in a rut and just hadn't found anything that stirred him. When it was all over, his chest and belly were coated in his cum and it was starting to drip down his sides.

He quickly got up so he wouldn't have to change the sheets and went into the bathroom to clean up. He looked at himself in the mirror again and ran his fingers through the cum dripping off his body. He took a scoopful in his hand and wrapped it around his softening dick. He started to stroke again and loved the warmth of his cum soaking into his penis. It made the palm of his hand feel like a pussy and he started to hump his hips into it, getting hard again almost immediately. His second climax wasn't quite as big of a load, but it felt really good coming out and it shot up over the sink and coated the mirror.

Michael had to put one hand on the counter to prevent himself from falling over.

_______________________________________

When he dreamt that night, his visions were of a redhead girl leading him by the hand to a lounge chair in his oasis. She had on a lovely blue bikini that fit her like it had been painted on. The bottoms were just a tiny bit too tight and he could see the crease in both the front and the back. The top hugged her small breasts like he wished he could. Her nipples were just visible in the center of the cups of material.

His dream girl sat him down and told him to lie on his stomach. He did as he was told and waited. Next, he felt her hands, covered in oil, giving his back a rub down. She worked his shoulders and his neck and worked through the muscles of his back down to the waistline of his swim trunks. Her fingers were strong and she kneaded and worked every muscle in his back till he felt he could fall asleep. Which was weird, because he was already asleep.

Her voice was soft in the dream and she told him to pull his trunks down so she could get at his lower back. Again, he followed her order, lifting his hips a bit, and slid them down to about the middle of his butt cheeks. He remembered thinking in the dream that this was good, as his ass was the only thing on him that he thought looked good on his whole body. Even though he had put on some weight around the middle, his ass was always nice and tight.

The dream girl's hands dug into his lower back and then a bit lower. They started to massage his upper buttocks. Her oiled thumbs were spreading the cheeks of his ass as she worked him over. The heels of her hands were pushing his shorts further and further down until his whole ass was exposed to the young teen. Her hands were magical and he could feel his cock thickening underneath him. Her fingers were slick and slid through the crack of his ass with ease until on one pass, her thumb brushed over his tight ring. He moaned and she took that as a sign to continue. Her other hand pushed his legs apart and he felt her fingertips start to caress his balls.

That's when he woke up to a feeling of liquid warmth spreading underneath him. He was cumming again, in his sleep. He hadn't had a wet dream since high school and he was both excited and embarrassed about it.

He got up and changed his shorts, grabbed some tissues to wipe up what seemed to be a gallon of his cum from the sheets, and then lay down on the other side of the bed, thinking about the dream and how he would need to change the sheets in the morning.

______________________________________

The next morning, the sun woke Michael out of another wonderful dream, but at least this one didn't cause him to stain the sheets anymore.

He opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling, thinking about the day ahead. He was both anxious and incredibly nervous about the day to come. His new neighbor was going to come spend some time in his sanctuary, alone. A girl who he had already had a fantasy about when he hadn't even seen her clearly. He had known her for less than twenty-four hours. Not that you could say he even knew her. A few minutes of chat in the dark across a distance. Yet, he felt obsessed with her in a way that he had never felt about any woman he had ever seen, met, or dated. Not to mention, she was a girl, not a woman.

Michael took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and thought to himself, "I have nothing to worry about. I'm just an old guy. She is a young, sweet, innocent teenager who wouldn't be interested in me even if I was in shape."

He didn't believe a word of the crap he was shoveling to himself. It was time to get up and face the day. It was going to be a long day hiding both his stomach and his perpetual semi-hard-on.

________________________________________

After a light breakfast to help settle his nervous stomach, he headed outside to do a few laps in the pool. He knew it wouldn't fix him, but it would make him feel better and help minimize the lump in his shorts.

He got lost in his exercise. The rhythm, the repetition, the back and forth, settled his mind and relaxed his body. Just when he started to get into the zone, he noticed a pair of legs dangling in his pool. They were slender, toned, and tanned with painted toes. He knew she was coming, but it still startled him as he had got so used to being here alone.

The shock caused him to miss his breathing rhythm and he took some water into his lungs. Choking caused him to flail about in a bit of a panic. He stood up and coughed up the pool water, some of it pouring out his nose. When he finally calmed down he looked over at Gia and started to choke again, but this time, in shock.

She was sitting on the edge of his pool in a pair of blue shorts and the smallest tank top he had ever seen. It was a matching blue to the shorts and just covered her small breasts. It was so small, he could see the bottom of her bra and the curve of her breasts.

Michael forced his eyes up her body to her eyes. They held a mix of laughter and concern.

"Hi," he choked out.

"Hi back," she said.

"Sorry about that. I am sure that was so pleasant to watch. You just startled me. I am not used to guests," he said.

"Do you want me to go?" she asked.

"No!" he replied a little too loudly. "No, it's fine. Really. Stay and relax. Make yourself comfortable. Come in for a swim if you want."

"But if I come in, my bra will get wet," she said.

"Well, you could take it off," he replied, then said in a panicked tone, "No, I didn't mean that. I meant you could take it off and leave the tank top on. I didn't mean you should take off and swim naked. I mean nude. I mean..." he stammered.

Gia was enjoying his discomfort and she loved the blush that seemed to wash over his face and down his chest.

She let him stammer for a few more moments and then threw him a lifeline to keep him from sinking to the bottom.

"I know what you meant. And thank you, I think I will do that. Would you turn around while I slide it off?" she asked him.

He did and waited, splashing his face with water to try and cool himself down. It was a mild day but after the faux pas, he was feeling very warm. It only took a moment before he heard her say, "Okay, you can turn around now."

She had slid into the pool and was crouched down so most of her body was under water. It was the first time he had to study her face. She was very natural and pretty with amazing red hair that fell past her shoulders. With her crouched in the pool, the bottom of it floated in the water around her like a ring of fire, framing the cutest face with just a hint of freckles that many gingers have. Her eyes were hazel green and they caught the reflection of the sun off the water so they looked like they were glowing. When she smiled at him, they narrowed just a little and drew attention to lips that were full, but not overly so. They looked just right for a soft kiss.

Michael felt his traitorous cock start to grow again. His trunks were so wet, there would be no denying what was going on if he continued to stand in front of Gia. The water was only to his thighs and with her crouched down, her eyes were on a level with his crotch.

He mumbled something, and dove back underwater to swim back to the deep end so he could hide his turgid tool.

As he surfaced, he brushed the water from his eyes and saw Gia right across from him. They were both holding on to the edge of the pool. With her arm raised, her tank top raised itself. If he looked down, he could see the hem of her shirt floating free from her body like a bubble. The bottoms of her breasts were just peaking at him.

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

He reached down and readjusted his cock. It was doing the opposite of what he hoped the cool water would do. Gia was a floating nymph, within arm's reach. His brain wasn't working properly. He had never really been attracted to women younger than him. He always preferred a woman who was much closer to his age and shared his frames of reference. He didn't want to explain who the Beatles were or what MASH was to his date.

She just floated there, staring at him, with a small smile on her lips. Lips that looked so inviting and so lovely.

'Get a grip dickhead!' he screamed at himself inside his mind. 'She will not be interested in you. You are her father's age and out of shape. Why would she be interested in you when she could probably have any boy her age she'd want?'

"Right, that's settled then," he said out loud.

"What's settled?" she asked.

"It. It is settled. Just something I have been thinking about. It's all good. So, if you want to keep swimming, I am going to get myself something to drink to try and wash out the chlorine taste in my mouth. Would you like anything?" he asked her.

"If you have any soda, that would be great. If not, just water please," she said.

He swam away from her to the stairs to get out and tried to keep his front turned away from her because the lump in his trunks would not go down.

As he got to the door of the house, he heard her say, "Thank you for letting me come over and swim. This is beautiful back here. I would love to spend the whole Summer here."

Right, the whole Summer of him having to suck two things into his body every day so he didn't embarrass himself. Yay.

__________________________________________

He went back out with the drinks and stopped as his eyes got used to the change in light. There she was, floating on her back in the pool. Her flaming hair writhed in the water like a sea creature. Her shirt was plastered to her chest. With the wind blowing across the wet top, her nipples were making themselves well and truly known. Her body slowly rotated in the water until her feet were pointing toward him.

The shorts she wore were also stuck to her frame and the legs were tucked right into her crotch, showing off every inch of her smooth legs. He was standing there, drinks in hand, mouth hanging open, cock hardening. He might have swallowed a fly too, but he was too entranced with the vision floating in his pool to notice.

Michael walked over to the lounge chairs and put the drinks down on the table between them. Then he laid down on one of the chairs and stared at the object of his obsession. Twenty-four hours ago he didn't know she existed and if you had told him that he would be so attracted to an eighteen-year-old girl, he would have called you crazy. Yet now, he couldn't seem to get her out of his head. It was crazy and obsessive behavior and he kind of liked it.

She finally stopped floating and looked up at him.

"Your drink is here when you want it," he said.

She swam toward the stairs and started to climb out of the pool. Time seemed to go into slow motion and his eyes locked onto her wet, shiny, smooth, perfect teenage body as she came toward him and the other lounge chair.

"Thank you," she said as she sat and laid back next to him.

He closed his eyes and laid back as they started to talk. It was much easier when he couldn't see how pretty she was.

They started to talk. Well, she started to talk and he let her because it sounded like she needed it and he found he didn't mind hearing the sound of her voice. It was a bit higher than you would expect from an eighteen-year-old, but not annoyingly so. He kind of found it a turn-on. She would laugh at her own comments and sometimes when she was nervous. It was sweet and innocent and young and just lovely to listen to.

Gia talked about her mother leaving, their life in Arizona, and her father's relocation for work which took her away from friends and a boyfriend. But then she talked about how sweet he was and that he wouldn't even lick her no matter how much she tried to get him to. She talked about not wearing panties when they went out, flashing him, bending over to pick things up in front of him, but he never took the bait. She said he couldn't find his way to her pussy with a roadmap and a six-week driving course.

The conversation was putting all kinds of images in his head, both the big one and the little one. He decided to turn over onto his stomach to hide his bulge in case she opened her eyes and caught sight of it.

When she was done talking, she asked him about himself and he told her about his job as a professional photographer and that he had inherited some money from a passing grandmother that had him pretty well off so he didn't have to work full time. He told her that he was single and hadn't had a date in over five years. He was trying to paint himself in both a flattering and pathetic way in case she found one of those attractive. Again, he knew full well it was a lost cause, but he just couldn't stop himself.

When he was done talking he reached over and checked the time. They had been chatting for over two hours and he could feel his back starting to burn.

"Hey Gia, could you look at my back and tell me if it's red?" he asked her.

He watched her get up, move to his side and sit on the lounge chair next to him.

He felt her hand rest on the middle of his back and give a light push to test the skin. It both stung and felt glorious at the same time.

"Well?" he asked.

"Ya, you are getting burned. You should put some sunscreen on. Do you want me to do that for you?" she asked.

His "Yes," came out a bit too loud and a bit too fast. But he reached for the sunscreen bottle and handed it to her over his shoulder.

It was like his dream. Her oiled hands started to massage his back and he started to tense up. The more he tensed, the harder she rubbed. He hadn't asked for a massage, but he was getting one. Her hands felt wonderful on his bare back. After she got him to calm his back muscles, he settled in and began to enjoy the feel of the rubdown.

His cock grew and grew underneath him until the head peaked out over the waistband of his shorts and as he subtly humped his hips in arousal, the head was rubbing on the rough lounge.

Gia's hands worked down his back, rubbing the sides of his torso, getting his arms to his fingertips. Then she skipped to the back of his legs. She started mid-leg and worked the lotion into the skin down to his toes. it was a very intimate act for a stranger. He didn't think she was enjoying oiling up an old man's body, but she was efficient.

Once she finished getting his feet, she took her hands away and there was a pause. "Michael, you still need some lotion on the back of your upper thigh. Is it okay if I get some lotion there?"

He didn't want to get sunburned, especially that high up on his legs. "Of course, it's fine. Thank you."

Her hands started on the left leg first. He felt the lotion get squirted on his leg then those magic fingers covering every inch of him. As she worked up his leg, he felt her fingers go under the legs of his shorts. Her fingertips went up and up until he felt her fingernails lightly brush his swollen balls. She jerked her hands away and there was another pause as if she was waiting to see if he felt it.

When he didn't react or say anything, she went to work on the other leg. Her fingers went up and he felt her brush his testicles again. The stimulation was almost too much with how on edge he had been the last twelve hours. Every brush of her fingertips made his cock twitch. It was a light tickle of her nails on him and it made every nerve scream in joy.

His hips lifted involuntarily and her fingers filled the space made between his cock and the chair. He now felt her fingertips slide further up his balls and touch his cock. He moaned, and she gasped. Then he grunted and came a gallon all over his trunks and the lounge chair.

Gia didn't pull her hand away, in fact, she rubbed his cock a little more as he emptied his balls.

Breathless, he came back to reality, realizing he had just cum in front of and by his young new neighbor.

When he came to his senses, he was both shocked and embarrassed about what she must think of him, just some dirty old man.

He could feel the blob of cum sitting in his shorts. He slid away from her hand and got up, keeping his front turned away from her so she wouldn't see the huge wet spot, and jumped into the pool.

When he surfaced, he hoped she wouldn't have noticed that he had just cum by her hand. He looked up at her and she was still sitting on the lounge chair, looking at the middle of it where he had been. As his eyes drifted to the same spot, he noticed large hanging drops of his cum leaking through the slats of the lounge and splashing onto the patio.

Michael tried to distract her. "Why don't you come back in for a swim? It's getting pretty warm out there," he asked.

Gia turned to look at him and as she did, he watched for any reaction as she leaned forward and started to fingerpaint in his cum. Her head lifted and she looked back at him again. "Did I do this?" she asked softly.

Michael decided he didn't want to start a new friendship on lies and it's not like he could really deny it.

"Yes," he said in a breathless sigh. "I'm sorry. I was inappropriate and wrong and I hope you aren't grossed out by it. Please don't tell your father. I am sorry. It's just I didn't sleep well last night. I had these very vivid dreams and I'm exhausted and I have just been turned on all day and you came here, looking all beautiful and sexy and amazing and I was already on the edge when you started..." He was stammering by now and felt panic in his chest.

"Stop, it's okay, really. I don't mind. I am not offended or grossed out. I think it's kind of hot and a wonderful welcome gift," then she stood up and faced him, took one look around at the fence and the trees, and slipped off her top and her shorts, leaving her standing poolside in just her light blue panties that were already almost see-through.

"Do you think I am pretty?" she asked.

He studied her body from top to bottom. Her chest had some light freckles that faded away above her very soft and pert breasts. Her nipples were a light red, matching her hair, and they were standing erect. She had breasts that were just large enough that they cast a shadow on the underside of them. Just enough that if he put his hands on them and squeezed, they would fill the palms of his hands and be able to be massaged.

Her belly was flat and perfect with a belly button that he couldn't help but fantasize about shooting a load of cum into.

The underwear was almost see-through while dry and he could see a small patch of hair at the top of her pussy. Little red curls beckoned him to run his fingers and nose through.

Even in the water, his cock was reaching toward the sky again. "Yes, I think you are one of the most stunning women I have ever met. I didn't know I needed you in my life until you showed up last night, and now I can't stop thinking about you. I'm sorry if that's wrong and creepy, but it's true. Ever since I saw your face on that porch, I've been obsessing about you. I completely understand if you want to head home now."

She just smiled and dove into the pool, swimming toward him. Before she surfaced, she pulled his shorts down and rubbed her face up along his cock until her lips were at the head, and she took just the tip into her mouth in a little French kiss.

When she came up for air, she pressed her body against his. His balls were rubbing against her belly button and his cock rubbed from her belly to the softness in between her pert little titties.

Her arms wrapped around his body and her hands grabbed his bare ass, pulling him closer to her.

She looked up into his eyes and said, "Actually, if you want to know a secret, I am only attracted to older men now. Not that I have had any yet. You are my first. But I'm tired of boys who don't know what they are doing or are just interested in getting their cocks off. I've heard from my friends that older men know how to treat a woman and take care of her. So what do you say, will you be my first older man?"

He stared down at this beautiful, sexy little nymph who had dropped from Heaven for him and asked, "Is that a trick question? I do."

With that, she pulled her panties aside, put her hands on his shoulders, and pulled herself up his body till her pussy opening was poised over the head of swollen cock. She held there for a moment, being able to float a bit in the water, and asked, "Last chance to back out."

"No chance, I want this. I want you. I think if I don't, I will go crazy. Please." he pleaded.

She pushed her hips down and he felt her pussy lips split and suck at his cock-head. The head hit just below her clit and he felt it slide down her pussy till it reached the opening and slid inside of her. She paused, hovering over him with just the tip inside of her perfect body.

Their eyes and bodies locked together, he wrapped his arms around her small frame and leaned in to press his lips against hers in a soul-crashing kiss. Their mouths opened and their tongues explored each other's. That's when he pushed and she pulled and her body slid down the full length of his rock-hard penis. He was buried fully inside of her lithe frame, the head of him was pressing against her cervix. Their kissing was a frenzy of passion. Every few moments they would pull apart for air and she would lean her body back trying to push her hips further against him.

When she would, he would lean in and suck each nipple into his mouth, running his tongue all over them, kissing them, and even nipping a bit with his teeth.

She bounced on him, the water making it easy for him to hold her on his cock as they fucked like they were both teenagers. It was a good thing he had already cum once or he would have shot off the moment she buried him inside of her. She was tighter than anything he had ever had in his life. But she was also softer and silkier too. He never wanted to have sex with an older woman again. If she would let him, he might just ask Gia to stay around with him for a long time. But he was getting ahead of himself. He was just so happy at this moment. She made him feel so completely euphoric. He had never been this content in his whole life.

Her groan started low and quiet. "Oh Michael, yes, right there. Yes Michael, yes, don't stop, right there. Please, please, please, do it. Take me. Fuck me. Screw my brains out. Make me yours. Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me!!" she got louder as she got closer.

They fucked and he felt her young pussy gripping and grasping and sucking on his cock. "Yes Gia, Yes! Please, take me, fuck me, swallow me inside of your tight, wonderful pussy. Don't stop. Don't ever stop!"

"Oh Michael, take me, fuck me, empty your load inside my pussy," she begged.

His eyes opened and he looked at her with a quick burst of panic. This was the most perfect moment of his life. Nirvana had been reached, but that didn't mean he wanted to chance to get this teenager pregnant.

She read his expression, and whispered into his ear, "It's okay Michael, I'm on the pill. You can cum inside this pussy whenever you want to. As often as you want to. Take me, Michael. Make me yours. Mark my cunt with your cum. Spray it inside of me till it's pouring out of me and floating in the water around us."

That's all it took. He pulled her hips down on his cock, thrust his hips up as much as he could, and lightly pushed her back against the edge of the pool.

Her fingernails dug into his back and she raked them down from his shoulders to his ass where she pulled him against her.

The nails pushed him over the edge. He exploded inside of the redheaded goddess and he buried his face in her neck and hair, nuzzling her, soaking up the fresh, clean scent of her. Her pussy gripped him and swallowed every inch and drop he was willing to give. Her nails dug into his ass and he just knew there would be marks later.

"Oh God, yes, Gia. Yes! I have never felt anything this good in my whole life. You are the puzzle piece I didn't know I was missing. Thank you," he gushed, in more ways than one.

"Oh, Michael. That was incredible for me too. I have never felt so loved and fulfilled. Thank you. I think I really will spend the whole Summer back here now if you don't mind?" she asked with a big smile.

"I don't mind at all. In fact, you don't ever have to leave as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure I could find somewhere for you to sleep if you wanted to have a sleepover some night," he joked.

"We might be able to make that happen," she said.

Michael wrapped his arms under her ass and worked his way to the edge of the pool where he got out, went to a lounge chair, and laid her down, all without taking his cock out of her. Once there, he grabbed her legs and pulled them straight up in front of him, bending his knees a bit, and started to fuck her again.

He pounded her tight pussy, in and out, up and down, loving the sound of her high-pitched voice screaming, "Yes, Yes, Yes, take me, Michael. Fuck me! I'm all yours."

And for the third time in less than twelve hours, Michael grunted and shot a rope of sticky cum into Gia's tight cunt

He released her legs, slid his spent cock out of her creamy folds, hobbled over to the next lounge, and collapsed on his back.

With his eyes closed, he was startled for a moment only when he felt her body lay on top of his, her thighs grasping his shrinking cock. Her head rested on his chest, her fingers tracing light designs on his body. He wrapped his arms around her and cuddled with her in peace.

He thought they couldn't fall asleep though because she didn't have sunscreen on. He would have to take care of that in a few minutes.

It was going to be a wonderful Summer.

Published 
Written by Taltos305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments