Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trailer Park Tease

"Leesa proves that she's not really a tease, just a dirty little teen slut."

104
9 Comments 9
8.4k Views 8.4k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Ray had moved to the Burning Bush trailer park because it was a cheap place to live, but he was staying for the pussy.

At his age, which was now over sixty, where else could he live with daily views of as much hot pussy as the trailer park. There were women his age, women half his age, and then there were the daughters of those women, teens and tweens, dozens of them, all packed into about forty trailers parked on the quarter mile of narrow streets of the trailer park, plunked down between a small, wooded area and a lightly used railroad track. Ray was a self-confessed “dirty old man”, and he favored the younger women in the park: the thirty-something divorcees who took care of themselves and still had nice asses, long legs, and tummies they could show off with a crop top or bikini top.

Ray also loved the young stuff- the just blossoming teens, who seemed to love wearing the tiniest shorts, the tightest cut-offs, and the most revealing bikinis and tops that he’d ever seen. They were all teases, of course, but he didn’t mind being teased, especially when he could retreat inside his trailer and jerk off thinking about the sexy little tarts. But he knew that at least some of these teenagers were obviously old enough to be sexually active. He also knew some of these same teens didn’t like being called “teases,” and he hatched an idea about how he might take advantage of that fact.

One of the girls Ray had noticed was a girl named Leesa, who had just begun transforming from something of an anonymous, plain youngster into a sexy little tease. She was about 5’7” now, with long and strong legs, that she loved to show off right up to her strong thighs, where they met her muscled glutes, and formed a nice tight little butt, that she almost always showed off in one of three pairs of tight booty shorts. One pair was from Victoria's Secret and sported the word “Juicy” in pink stretched across the tight cheeks. Another was a tight small pair of booty shorts in a bright turquoise color, that looked great with her blond hair. She had dirty blond hair, that she had worn in a long ponytail down her back. This summer she had clipped it into a summer cut that was layered but ended at her shoulders, and with bangs that she let hang across her face a bit. Her boobs were still developing, but where she had just sensitive nipples a few months ago, she now had firm cone-shaped mounds that held those sensitive nipples up and outward. Her t-shirts that had easily draped over her upper body just a few short months ago now clung to her growing tits and showed off the puffy nipples, especially when the t-shirts were older and thin, or maybe a size too small.

Leesa didn’t think of herself as a tease, but recently some of the boys at her high school had called her that name, especially when she was wearing one of those older t-shirts or when she wore a tight pair of cutoffs. Her sexy outfits showed off her very tight abs and narrow waist and invited the “tease” comments. But Leesa hated the label and went out of her way to prove to the boys she was no tease- mostly by letting them fondle her tits on dates and even giving a blow job to one or two of them. But she had decided the boys in her high school were very immature and didn’t know much, or care much, about how to get her off. She was more attracted to some of her male teachers, and some of the ex-military guys around the trailer park. She found she could wear her sexy outfits around them, and rarely hear any complaints or taunts. She loved when they flirted with her, and none of them ever called her a tease.

Leesa’s mom, Leslie, was one of the blond divorcees in the trailer park that still had a body worth looking at, in Ray’s opinion. She was in her mid-thirties, and Ray had picked her up once or twice at the bar up the street from the trailer park. Once last summer she let him drive her home to her trailer, and invited him in. She was an enthusiastic fuck and worked him over good while he gave her a couple of screaming orgasms. The next morning, he was surprised to see Leslie's teen daughter wide awake and sitting cross-legged on the couch in the living room.  As he snuck through the room, she looked away from the TV and gave him a smirky smile, and a friendly “Hi” as he passed by. Not that he was embarrassed, but he didn’t really want to explain to the teenage girl why he was leaving her mother’s bedroom so early in the morning. She must have heard his loud fuck session with her mother, and the smile the teen gave him, suggested she knew exactly what he had been doing with her mom. Given how hot her mother was, he couldn’t stop his dirty mind from imagining how hot the teen daughter would be.

Leesa remembered the night Ray stayed at her trailer fucking her mom, but he wasn’t the first or the last man who had spent the night in the trailer with her mom. Leesa really didn't give a shit what her mother did, and hoped her mother would give her the same leeway to do what she wanted. Leesa hadn't paid much attention to Ray, but from the screams of her mother, she knew he must have been a pretty good lover. While Leesa did like older guys, Ray seemed way too old for her; not a muscular young buck like the military guys she fantasized about. That was how her fantasies went- she got hot thinking about being roughly handled, her sensitive tits roughly manhandled and sucked, and her hot pussy vigorously fucked. She had these fantasies even though her sexual experience with boys was limited to just a few times when her high school date had fondled her titties and managed to get his dick inside her. In each case, the boy had come well before Leesa had reached her own orgasm.

Sitting on his trailer porch on the hot afternoon, Ray didn’t recognize this cutie as the teenager in Leslie’s trailer. This girl had a sexy developing body and was wearing a pair of hot blue booty shorts that showed off her sexy long legs and tight ass. The flimsy sleeveless grey t-shirt cut off raggedly below her pointy tits showed off her lean abs and tight tummy. The tall cork-heeled sandals made her narrow hips sway, and her little butt rise and fall, as she passed his trailer.

Leesa was on her way to the mall, just to hang out that morning, but was dressed to attract attention in case she saw any boys who might entertain her this summer. There wasn't much to do in the trailer park, so the mall was the place to go. She wasn’t really paying attention as she passed by Ray’s old trailer.

On the dusty street, Leesa was close enough to his trailer to hear Ray inhale sharply as she neared and couldn’t miss Ray’s dirty leering at her body as she glanced his way. Instead of just looking away, Leesa gave him a big smile, and pulled her hair back over her eyes as she looked his way. She knew she was being a bit of a tease, but she kind of liked the attention she seemed to be getting more of lately. Ray figured he would see what the cute teen was up to, so he called her over, with just the word “Yo” and using his right index finger to beckon her, curling it towards himself in the standard “come here” motion.

Ray was looking buff today, his sleeveless khaki tee showing his tanned biceps and chest. Leesa thought he looked kind of hot, and his take-charge attitude turned her on a little. So, despite his age, she walked his way when he beckoned, coming to a stop just short of his trailer’s porch steps. She looked up at Ray with a little smirk, a stringy swatch of her blond hair hanging across one eye. She put her hands behind her back, pushing her chest out a bit - accentuating the firm little puff-topped tits under the heather gray sleeveless tee. He noticed the belly button ring with the Playboy bunny sparkling in the sun, attracting his attention to her tight tummy and the pale skin that disappeared into her tiny shorts.

“Aren’t you the little tease, today,” said Ray, smiling at the girl, as he continued shamelessly looking up and down her body. He couldn’t help admiring her tits and the expanse of tight abs showing under her cropped tee. Her long lean legs were tanned and sexy, and the booty shorts definitely showed off her nicely rounded ass.

“What’s your name, sweet pea?” asked Ray, continuing to look up and down her sexy body.

“Don't you remember me from the night you banged my mom, old man?” responded the girl with a little laugh.

“Hmmm,” said Ray, stroking his chin a bit.  Her dirty reference to his night with her mom turned him on, and he felt his cock stiffen. “I guess with all the moms around here that I’ve banged, I just don’t remember every rugrat that I see in their trailers.”

Leesa didn’t like being referred to as a rugrat; that was even more insulting than being called a tease. But what a cocky old guy this was, bragging about all the fucking he was doing.

“Well, it doesn’t matter to me anyway. I’m Leesa. I'd tell my mom I seen you, but I don't even know your name.” She said with a shrug and turned to leave, giving Ray a good look at the tight cheeks of her firm butt as she turned on her high-heeled sandals and began walking away.

“Well if you are going to be such a tease,” Ray said as she began to step away, “you don’t need to be a rude little bitch. And you can tell your ma you saw her friend, Ray. I'm sure she'll remember me.” And he let out a dirty little chuckle.

Leesa didn’t like being called a tease or a little bitch, and this was the second time he had insulted her. But his cocky attitude was a turn-on, and she did remember her mother's screams of pleasure from that night. So, against her better judgment, she turned back and walked deliberately back to Ray’s porch, this time stepping up in front of him on the narrow porch, and standing just inches away from him as he sat on his old chair. She tried to match his cocky attitude.

“I’m no little girl, and I’m not a  tease!” Leesa said with a little sneer, her hands on her slightly cocked hips, looking down at Ray with her shoulders back. As she stood in the sexy pose just inches from Ray, her sexy abs and sexy booty shorts were right at Ray's eye level, and his cock stiffened immediately. The irony of her statement made Ray smile, as her sexy pose and saucy attitude were exactly that of a dirty tease. He decided to take it up a notch.

“Lee-sa, the teas-a!” Ray smirked and reached out to give the teen a little swat on her butt that she had cocked out to her side.

Leesa turned back slightly, as his hand slapped her, saying “Wow! You’re such a dirty old man!”

Ray leaned forward and pulled just a little on her bunny ears belly-button barbell.

"You're all show, ain't you baby? Just like the Playboy bunny that you're advertising with this little belly button ring."

"Ewww. Don't touch me, you old pervert," said Leesa, but she made no move to leave, and she didn't even try to move his hand from the jewelry. Contrary to her words, she thrust her pelvis forward just a bit, so he could keep hold of the sparkly belly button jewelry.

Ray taunted her further, “Leesa- the teas-a’, showing’ off that sexy little body, but you don’t want nobody to touch it.”

“Not going to let no dirty old pervert touch me, that’s for sure,” said Leesa, but she could feel her pussy getting a little itchy and wet, and she was turned on by the sight of Ray’s cock swelling inside his loose shorts. While she said she wasn’t going to let him touch her, she made no move to back up, still standing just inches from Ray, her high-heel sandals forcing her into a posture that pushed her tits forward, and her butt out in back. He continued to toy with the ring in her navel, and ignoring her statement he placed his meaty hand on her hip bone, just above the shorts.

YourSecretDesir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourSecretDesir

“I’ll bet you don’t even let your little high school boyfriends touch those cute little titties and tight little butt of yours, you little cockteaser,” Ray said with a leering smile, as his hand fell from her hip, and reached around. He cupped an ass cheek in his hand just as he said the words “tight little butt of yours.”

“Oh.My. God! What a perv!” Leesa exclaimed pretending she was shocked by his brazen hand on her ass, and his use of the word “cockteaser.” And although she shifted her weight slightly, she did not pull away from him or his big hand on her ass. Ray could feel her flex her glutes when she shifted her weight and he continued holding his hand on her muscled butt in the booty shorts, casually allowing his fingers to massage her little bubble butt.

Ray kept up his banter, and his dirty touching, as she didn’t resist, and didn’t even move away from his touch.  Leesa was determined to prove she was not a tease by letting him grab her ass. While she said she was shocked and did not want him touching her, her body language said just the opposite.

“Maybe you should let a real man show you what kind of fun you can have with that sexy little body of yours?” he asked with a leer, as he stood up and placed his other hand on her t-shirt, and lightly cupped her t-shirt covered boob, gently pulling her toward him with his other hand that was gripping her ass.

"No way, dude!" Leesa protested. But, once again, she didn't resist his touch and was enjoying his dirty talk and the attention he was giving her. His cockiness was a huge turn-on, and she was fascinated by the big bulge she saw tenting out his shorts when he stood up.

With this touch of her sensitive puffy aureole, along with his hand and fingers down below, Leesa shivered a bit and felt her pussy begin to leak its hot juice. Paying attention to her breathing and her lack of resistance, Ray ignored her words and continued fondling the sexy teen.

“You shouldn’t be touching’ me like that,” Leesa said weakly, as she sighed from the excitement of the experienced man’s touch.

Ray could tell the girl was getting excited, so he pressed on. He reached up, and gently stroked the girl’s dirty blond hair, twining his fingers into her hair, gently pulling it, then dragging his hand down and over her ear, finally stroking along her soft neck, before again bringing it to rest with a firm hold on her tit. Leesa shuddered a bit, and he felt her go just a bit limp.

“Looks like this heat is getting to you a little bit, Leesa.” As he said this, he pulled her toward him, his hand still firmly grasping the teen’s tight ass, forcing her body against the hard lump of his stiff cock straining under his shorts.

“I am feeling a little hot- could I get….a drink of water?” Leesa said, now looking directly at Ray, with wide, blue eyes. She felt the big cock, and as much as she wished it wasn't true, she enjoyed feeling it.

“Sure, babydoll,” Ray said softly into her ear, brushing his stubble on her sensitive ear lobe. “Let’s get you inside where you can sit down, and I’ll get you a nice cool drink of water.”

As he spoke, he gently led her inside, putting one hand on her shoulder as he guided her in front of him, enjoying the view of her tight butt in the bright blue booty shorts.

Leesa knew it was not smart going into the old man's trailer, but he had gotten her incredibly turned on, and she was unable to ignore the itch that now needed scratching in her increasingly wet pussy.

As she was guided inside, Leesa didn’t resist, but managed to mumble, “I can’t really stay here.”

“No of course not, sweety,” Ray cooed into her ear, breathing heavily, and letting his stubble rub against the soft skin of her neck. He was right up against her now, his stiffening cock pressing up against her firm butt. It seemed she was pressing back against his cock, but it could have simply been the heeled sandals that forced her butt outward and her posture more upright.  He led her to his kitchen, where he pulled a bottle of water from the fridge and placed it into her hand. His hands free, he placed them on both sides of her ribcage, running them slowly down her sides, over her hips, and to her thighs, where he gave each a little squeeze, and again pulled her body against him, so she could feel his stiff manhood.

Then he turned her toward the big couch, and breathed into her ear, whispering, “Let’s sit down here on the couch.”

As Leesa took a long pull from the bottle of water, Ray sat in the middle of the couch, and then pulled the girl down next to him, positioned her long legs over his lap, and gently pushed her back against the arm of the couch. Once she was stretched across the couch, he reached around and stroked her firm tummy, one hand rising to massage her tits and his other hand circling down and over the booty shorts fabric that stretched across her tight mound. As he suspected, it was hot and beginning to get moist.

While she knew it was wrong to be sitting across the old man’s lap, she loved the feel of his confident hands on her body.  She squirmed a little, allowing the lump in his shorts to rub against her butt. Without thinking, she reached an arm around Ray's neck, and leaned into him as she enjoyed the warmth of his breath and the feel of his strong hand kneading the firm flesh of her sensitive tit cones, and his other hand gently caressing her pussy mound.

“Let Ray make you feel good. You know that’s what you want, baby. After all, you’re not a teaser, are you?”

“No, I’m no tease…. I’m….I’m for real” said Leesa, breathing heavily now. His soothing words made her more comfortable in Ray’s lap on his couch. Almost unconsciously, she spread her legs slightly to allow his fingers to touch her hot pussy mound.

“Yes, you are for real, baby,” said Ray, as he gently lifted off her t-shirt, and immediately mouthed one of the firm puffy tits that stood proudly from her chest. “These titties are definitely for real,” Ray said coming up for air, as he alternately sucked one and then the other puffy tit. He now had her leaned against the arm of the couch, and as he mouthed her super sensitive tits, his hand was reaching down and under the front of her stretchy booty shorts, and beginning to stroke the wet slit that was covered by a light covering of downy pubic hair. Leesa was now writhing seductively, feeling every part of her newly sensitive body being touched by the experienced old man.

“Now, baby, don’t you want me to take off those tight little shorts, so you can let me lick that luscious little pussy of yours?” Ray cooed again in Leesa’s ear, nibbling it slightly, as he continued pleasuring the teen with both his mouth and his hands.

Without a word, Leesa reached down and helped Ray pull off the elasticized shorts, feeling the stickiness between her legs, as she helped him peel them off and down over her legs, and over the high-heeled sandals still strapped to her feet.

As soon as the shorts were off, Ray re-positioned the girl on his couch with her pussy at the edge of the cushion. Then he lifted her feet so that the sandal heels caught the edge of the cushion. In this position, her little pussy was lewdly displayed, and her spread legs separated her sticky pussy lips ever so slightly. Ray wasted no time forcing his tongue between her sweet pussy lips and slid his big finger inside her pussy below his tongue and began to lap at the creamy nectar that was leaking from her excited teen slit.

Leesa, who had been up to this point mostly a passive but grateful recipient of Ray’s loving attention, was now becoming more aroused than she had ever been, her young body responding lustfully to the older man’s touch and tongue. She began wriggling under his tongue, and Ray had to hold her firmly by her bony hips as he continued tonguing her pussy and thrusting his finger into her spasming cunt. She continued to leak her cream, soaking Ray’s chin, and dripping on to his couch, as he continued his attack on her fresh cunt.

As Ray leaned back, he enjoyed seeing the young teen with her legs spread wide, and her feet in the “fuck-me“sandals perched on the edge of the couch.  He dove down again, and vigorously tongued and finger-fucked her. Leesa writhed in pleasure and moaned as she reached her first orgasm. He knew she was ready for his cock, just as his cock was ready for her. As he continued slurping the nectar from her young cunt, he slipped off his shorts, and took his cock in hand. As Leesa moaned deeply, Ray rose just so his cock was level with her spread pussy and placed his rock-hard member up against the slick labia lips.

In this position, he leaned over her and whispered in a husky voice, “You’re going to love this big cock, baby.” He forced it into her slowly, and she began to moan as the cock filled her cunt and he held her down to take the full length.

Her eye's closed, Leesa tried to lift her pelvis toward his cock, and mumbled, "Yeah, gimme that cock, mister!"

“Awww……owwww,,,,,fuck!” Leesa moaned as she was filled with the cock. “It’s so fuckin’ big.”

Ray slammed repeatedly into the teen’s hot pussy, as she moaned in pleasure. He could feel her cunt begin to grip his cock, as she shook and cried out with her first big orgasm. “Ohhhh……..fuck……mmmm…..owww!”

Ray wasn’t quite ready to cum yet, but he was close. First, he wanted to fuck her doggy-style. So he pulled out slowly and bent over to kiss Leesa’s engorged nipples, as she laid back on the couch.

“Oh, don’t stop, Fuck me, you dirty old perv.” Leesa whimpered.

Ray pulled her feet forward and then lifted her from the couch. She stood a bit unsteadily, wobbling a bit in the high-heeled sandals that were still strapped to her feet.

“No worries, darlin. I’m glad to know you’re enjoying yourself as much as old Ray is enjoying fuckin’ that hot little pussy of yours. I'm going to give you this big cock doggy-style now, and I know you're going to love it.” Ray whispered in her ear, as he slowly raised her up, turned her around, and then told her to bend over and lean against the couch. Leesa shuddered a little at his dirty words in her ear.

In this position, her high heels elevating her ass, her pretty pussy was now a bright pink from Ray’s licking, fingering and fucking. Bent over, her freshly fucked teen cunt glistened between her muscled thighs, just above the gap between her slim legs.

Ray bent over the teen as his cock bounced around between her legs. He grabbed handfuls of the firm tits that hung from her chest, as he pressed his cock along her labia, coating it with her slick juice. Leesa moaned and pressed back against him, as Ray positioned his cock against her hot tunnel that opened just enough for his tip.

“I just know you’re going to love this big cock filling up that sweet little pussy of yours,” he continued to whisper his dirty talk into her ear, as he jammed his rock-hard cock into her creamy pussy. Leesa yelped as his cock entered and sank deep inside her, more deeply than when she had been laying on the couch.

“Ooooh….maaa…gawd,” Leesa moaned as the big cock hit the wall of her cunt. Ray grunted as he pounded into her tight pussy, gripping her hips for leverage as the pussy seemed to grip his dick as he pulled back and resist him as he pushed in again.

“I’m cumming again," Leesa moaned, and she shivered again as the orgasm engulfed her. Her pussy convulsed and gripped hard at Ray’s dick.

This time, it was too much even for old Ray. As he pumped in and out through the pulsing pussy, he knew he was about to cum. He hung on for several more hard strokes, before pulling back and shooting his cum all over the teenager’s back and butt, with a couple of globs even ending up in her hair.

“Yeah. Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Ray grunted as he sprayed his cum over the teen’s body. “You are one hot little fuck, babydoll. You can come around and tease me anytime, sweety.”

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments