Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night Adventure At The Beach

"A girl and her best friend are not shy"

18
5 Comments 5
3.1k Views 3.1k
905 words 905 words

Sarah was lying on her back, listening to the waves crash. A towel separated her from the sand. The weather was warm, and she was trying to relax. It was night, but the full moon was providing some light. She looked around you, and everything looked so peaceful. There were no clouds, and the sky was beautiful. Sarah was not there alone; her best friend Claire was near her. There didn't seem to be anybody else on the beach at this hour.

Neither Sarah nor Claire were talking. Sarah was silent because she was trying to enjoy the experience. Claire was silent because she was on her knees with her head between Sarah's thighs; her mouth and tongue were busy. Sarah was touching Claire's head with her hands and was slowly caressing it. Sarah moaned, and this seemed to make Claire more excited. This was not the first time the two had fun together, but it was the first time in public. Claire had carefully removed all of Sarah's clothes and was herself only in her bikini bottoms.

Sarah saw a silhouette in the distance - somebody seemed to be running and coming toward the two girls. She didn't mind; she actually would have been happy if, whoever that was, they came to watch, and who knows, maybe join? Claire was too concentrated to notice the presence of the silhouette. Sarah could soon recognize the stranger as a young man. Her heart started beating faster, and she was getting hornier. "Yes, Claire, just like that," she said. The young man clearly saw what was going on and stopped to watch, not very far from the two girls.

Sarah asked Claire, "Can you trust me without asking questions?" Claire lifted her head to look at Sarah and nodded, indicating yes. Sarah continued, "Don't move; just reach back with your hand and take your bikini down to your knees." Claire obliged. She was supporting herself with one arm, using the other to move the bikini as low as possible. Sarah said, "Thank you," and Claire continued to work on her clit, now inserting a finger in Sarah's vagina. The guy had moved a little to get a better view of Claire's now naked ass.

It is not long before Sarah felt she was about to cum. She pushed Claire's head closer and started moaning more intensely. The young man was closer now and had his pants down. Sarah could see him stroking his dick, while Claire had no idea he was there. After Sarah came, she told her friend:

"That was amazing. Are you horny?"

"Are you kidding? I'm so wet right now," said Claire, excited.

"Let me come once more, and you won't regret it," said Sarah.

Irene_Moore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Irene_Moore

Claire nodded and moved her head between Sarah's legs again. Sarah made sure Claire was too concentrated to notice anything and gestured toward the guy to come closer. Under the moonlight, his face looked handsome. He had an athletic figure, short hair, and was cleanly shaven.

Sarah pointed toward Claire's naked ass. The guy was holding his hard dick in his hand. He moved slowly to not make any noise and pointed toward Claire's vagina, a little confused. Sarah nodded, and he seemed to get it now. She started caressing Claire's hair and told her, "You trust me, right? Don't resist what you're about to feel; just enjoy it." Claire made an "uh-huh" noise without really knowing what Sarah was talking about.

The next moment, the young man started sliding his dick inside Claire's pussy. She was a little startled for an instant and lifted her head to look at Sarah. Sarah smiled calmly, and Claire decided to just go with the flow. Sarah could see the pleasure in Claire's eyes before she returned to her job between Sarah's thighs. Sarah was so excited by what was happening that she didn't last for long. Once she came, she took Claire's head in her hands and started kissing her passionately. This continued until Claire also had an orgasm.

The stranger stood up, and Claire turned to see him for the first time. She looked at him with a dirty gaze and then looked at Sarah, who had this mischievous smile on her face. Claire moved closer to the young man and took off his T-shirt, only to discover his muscular torso. Sarah stood up and gestured toward the young man to lie on the towel.

Once he was on his back, Claire squatted over his face, looking at him. Sarah moved on top of him, took his dick in her hand, and guided it inside her pussy. Sarah used her hands to touch Claire's breasts and started pounding on his dick and moaning. She was happy she could enjoy both a girl and a guy tonight. The guy had come just at the right time to fill the emptiness. This beach adventure had turned into much more than she expected.

Sarah decided she wanted his cum inside her and realized he could hardly oppose that with two girls on top. She stretched her arm behind her back and used two fingers to lightly touch the back of his balls. She started moving her body more intensely to stimulate him even more. She started hearing him moan, and when she felt he was about to come, she slowed down to prolong the sensation. Sarah felt she had accomplished her final mission.

Published 
Written by dann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments