Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesomes Stories

A ménage à trois, more commonly known as a “threesome”, is an arrangement in which three people, often a married couple and another lover, take part in a sexual relationship.

Share with us your red-hot, risqué tales where two plus one results in a whole lot of fun. Ooh la la!

Popular Stories

All Stories

Standard Protocol

Fulfilling one’s secret fantasies can be tricky, especially when formulated imprecisely—or it can lead to new discoveries.

When Nathan flung open the door to his girlfriend’s bedroom and confidently paced toward her bed, his senses were too numbed by his unshakable Friday routine to notice anything. To him, things were plain as day and laid out pretty clearly: In the late aft...

Joan's Journey To Satisfy Her Lust Filled Desires Takes A Turn

Joan And Millie Explore Extreme Sexual Boundaries.

Joan has been hanging around home for a week since her trip to the city. The lust inside her body was building, as she sat by the front window drinking coffee and watching the world go by. Joan's phone rang, it was her neighbor Millie. She picked up the p...

The Things I'll Do For My Boyfriend

"Would you do this for me?" he asked.

Sometimes the most exciting things in life arrive unexpectedly. A few days ago, my boyfriend sat me down, looking rather serious. “You know you’re very attractive, don’t you, Kyra? You have a gorgeous face with a wicked look that says ‘I’m ready for you n...

Alone

A girl stranded alone in a planet with two of her crewmates

Hi, I’m Rachel, a 165 cm tall, short black-haired pretty girl of twenty-five years old. I have firm buttocks and an athletic body. It’s been a week since we crash-landed on this deserted planet. There’s no sign of any intelligent life forms on this planet...

Threesome Pleasure (Written For The Ladies)

You have a couple of well hung studs all to yourself!! But is once enough?

Your skirt was tight, impossibly tight, but Brad and I were both loving it; the tight spandex material clinging to your thick thighs like a second skin. You were a woman in between two men and loving the sensation of having four hands and two tongues on y...

Birthday Surprise

Lilly has a big shock when she realises what her birthday surprise is.

Lilly was standing in the middle of the crowded room, her senses overwhelmed by the sounds of laughter and music. The plugin strobe lights cast a kaleidoscope of colours across the room, making it difficult to focus on any one thing for too long. She reac...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Shared Wife Takes The Lead

A shared wife takes lead to end the night.

We have a specific room set up as a library in our home with two love seats on opposite walls that face each other. The room is also has LED mood lighting. Our kids love this space as an area to relax and read or do homework. Unbeknownst to them, the LED...

Score 38 38
10
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

A Saturday Night Fuck

A night with Anne, and a surprise visit from Carrie

Saturday night had finally arrived and I had spent the day watching porn and had myself worked up to wanting sex with someone – anyone. I opened my social media page and noticed that one of my friends said she had no plans and was home for the night. In h...

The Personal Trainer

James gets a chance to satisfy both his bi-curiosity and his desire for female bodybuilders.

James was 32 and had some spare time around his office work schedule to get himself into shape, so he joined the local gym to start working out. His first day there was a Thursday morning, and the place was not busy at all. The only other guy there was a...

Lila Makes Three

Very quickly, Lila became a wonderful addition to our family.

Lila The 'cleaning' continued as Gerry and Jim brought me to a warm-water climax in the confines of their wonderful shower. Gerry was busy tonguing my ass from the beginning and agitating my clitty with his fingers. As if that wasn't enough, Jim chewed an...