Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon Visit From Mary

"This is about an afternoon when Mary joined us in bed for an afternoon of fun."

66
17 Comments 17
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My wife and I were talking the other night as we sipped some wine and watched a porno movie together. We were naked, fondling and caressing each other during the movie. Normally she does not like scenes with two women, but tonight was different as a scene came on with a woman going down on another woman,

I nibbled on her ear, saying, “That it looked totally hot with them doing each other.”

I also commented, “The woman having her pussy and clit licked and sucked was totally enjoying the soft wet lips of the other woman.” 

My wife turned towards me, and smiled, “It was a totally sensual and sexy feeling to have another woman’s lips on her pussy and licking her clit.”

I was surprised to hear this. I then asked, “How would you know about the feeling of another licking and sucking on her clit and pussy by another woman?” 

She replied, “I just know this kind of stuff.”

I dropped the conversation since she had gotten on her knees and began sucking on my cock, while fondling my balls. I wanted her to turn so I could return the favor to her, but, she would not turn around and let me suck her clit and pussy.

She did such an excellent job of sucking my cock; just as my balls tightened up, she took her mouth off my cock and stroked my cock till I emptied my balls all over her beautiful breasts and hard nipples.

After massaging the cum onto her breasts and onto her belly, we went to bed and cuddled. I tried to return the favor and fondle or go down on her till she came. She just held me close and said that she was tired and wanted to sleep.

I got up the next morning and went to work, leaving her on the bed naked and looking sexy. I was able to kiss her, as well as her nipples which were soft and tasted good.

Kay did text me during the day only to say that she had a surprise and to explain more about our conversation we had last night. She also let me know her friend, Mary, had stopped by for a visit.

When I got home and went into the house, I found Kay naked on the living room couch with her legs spread open. I could see that she had just cum before I got home. Her pussy was glistening with her sexy juices, and there was a large wet spot on the couch between her legs.

She looked at me, “Well do you like what you see?”

My reply was, “I love you, and also I love how you look.”

I could hear that there was someone else in the house, from the sounds that were upstairs.

Kay asked, “Do you remember last night when we were watching the movie with two women eating each other out?”

I nodded yes, as I was removing my clothes and freeing my hard cock. I moved close to the couch, where Kay reached up and slowly stroked my hard cock. She was slowly milking my precum out.

She continued, “Earlier in the day, Mary and I were making out. First, it was just kissing and fondling each other.”

“After a while, she started to slowly strip me naked and removed her clothing till we were both naked. We continued to make out and fondle each other. It felt so sexy and exciting,” she told me.

NataliaVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVega

By now, Kay was fondling my ball sack and licking my hard shaft.

She continued, “It was then that Mary told her that she had a surprise for her. Mary got on top and started to slowly lick and kiss me between my legs and on my clit.”

It was then that I noticed a naked Mary walking down the steps; she looked so very sexy, with her large breasts swaying as she walked. I had always thought Mary looked hot, especially when they were in their bikinis catching some sun,

When she walked over to the couch, I noticed that Mary’s pussy was completely shaved and glistening.

Mary then said, “Your wife’s pussy was so sweet, and she loved it while I went down on her. That is why I came by today to taste her again.”

Kay spoke up, “I want her to do me again, and I want you to be with me. I also want your cock in my mouth.”

I looked at these two sexy ladies, “Well, if you want me to join you two, then let us go upstairs to the bedroom to get more comfortable. Also, do you mind if I go down on Mary as she goes down on you?”

Kay smiled, “The first time you go down on her, I want to join you in eating her out.”

Mary and Kay began kissing and fondling each other’s breasts and their hard and excited nipples. I started to rub Mary’s ass and felt how wet her pussy was. They broke their kiss and headed up the stairs to our bedroom. I followed them up the stairs, enjoying the view of their sexy-looking asses.

They walked hand and hand into the bedroom, where Kay got onto the bed with Mary getting on top of her, so her pussy was over Kay’s face. I stopped at the doorway just to watch the two of them enjoying each other.

Mary looked at me, “Well, just don’t stand there; get over here and join your wife in eating my pussy.”

I got on the bed and began to lick Mary’s beautiful ass as Kay was sucking on her clit. Then we both put a pair of fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her.

Mary started to buck, as I knew Kay was massaging her special spot. I took my other hand, reached up, and began to fondle her sexy breasts and erect nipples as her breasts were swaying with the action in her pussy.

As Mary began to cum, Kay had her mouth over her pussy and took all her girl cum into her mouth and held it. I leaned down to give Kay a long kiss, with Kay sharing Mary’s cum with me.

Mary and Kay sat on the edge of the bed and had me get onto my back. Kay straddled my face so I could eat her pussy and finger fuck her. While I was doing that, I made sure to massage her special spot.

Kay and Mary were both sucking and licking my hard cock and fondling my balls. It was not long after doing this that I could feel Kay start to cum. As she began to cum, I covered her pussy and took all her girl cum into my mouth.

As my cock began to spasm with cum shooting out of it, Mary and Kay made sure to get all the cum into their mouths.

They then turned so that we could all kiss and share the cum in our mouths with each other.

We collapsed on the bed with me in the center and holding them close, as we fell asleep.

More after we get up.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments