Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Journey

"Looking to ease her pain, she finds love"

12
9 Comments 9
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Dum-dum, dum-dum, dum-dum, dum-dum.

“Imagine you are standing before an opening in the ground…"

Dum-dum, dum-dum.

In my mind’s eye, I saw a crevice like a vagina where two leg-like smooth red sandstone walls joined, inviting me in.

“Your power animal is waiting at the opening.”

Dum-dum, dum-dum, dum-dum.

My animal guide, the Cougar, sat patiently in front of the opening. The cougar or mountain lion, with her tawny earth colored body with the white patches between her nose and mouth symbolized “coming into your own power.”

“Greet your spirit guide and inform her about the purpose of your journey.”

Dum-dum, dum-dum, dum-dum.

“I humbly greet you, O Strong One,” I said to Cougar, bowing to her. She slowly moved to a crouching position, acknowledging my greeting. “I’ve lost my soul,” I said, falling to my knees and sobbing, remembering my husband and daughter who died in a car accident. For the past two years I have been lost, drifting from place to place hoping to find answers to their senseless deaths.

Cougar’s low growl brought me back from my self-pity. I looked up to see her stretching her body as if saying that is time for me to go through the door to the underworld, the seat of the soul.

“Enter the opening and follow the path down. Feel the texture of the walls and then you’ll come to the other side…” droned the monotonous voice of our shamanic teacher accompanied by the drumming. Dum-dum, dum-dum, dum-dum.

I got up, already in a different state of consciousness, and walked through the opening between the sandstone legs. I was amazed as I touched the sides to discover it slippery and wet, just like my wet channel. When I got to the other side, the first thing that struck me was the lush green world, not the dry environment of the Arizona where our training took place.

As I took my first step I could feel the softness of the grass under the soles of my feet. I looked down over my full naked breasts to the soft grass… My naked breasts? When I started on this shamanic journey I was fully clothed, and now I was naked. What happened and why? The soft breeze caressed my body, hardening my nipples and touching my sex with delicate fingers. An awareness of what was happening to my body lifted me out of my skin. I could feel everything my body experienced but as an observer.

I looked ahead and saw water cascading down a mountain as a beautiful waterfall into a clear blue pool of tranquil water. At the edge of the pool stood a naked couple, a man and a woman, kissing passionately. The man’s erection was between her legs and her breasts were squashed against his chest. My knees wobbled as I carefully approached them. My heart expanded as their love reached me, sucking me into their caring arms. I dropped to my knees before them with my head at their feet. I sensed that they ended their embrace and were looking at me.

“Stand up, my dear,” said a sweet female voice.

Careful not to offend them I stood up, my gaze locked at their feet. A delicate hand touched my chin, lifting it up. I saw their beautiful legs, then their genitals, his thick erection and her smooth vulva, their strong bellies, her firm breasts and his muscled pectorals. My eyes came to a rest on their beautiful glowing faces… and my legs turned to jelly. They caught me in their arms, lifting me up as if I was a baby, their faces close to mine. I could feel their breaths caressing my cheeks, his cock pressing against my thigh and her breasts rubbing against mine.

An urge bubbling from deep within me pushed me to kiss her delicately on her mouth, sliding my tongue over her lips, tasting her. She took my head and pulled me closer, the kissing becoming more urgent. He moved behind me, kissing my neck, down between my shoulder blades to the bottom of my spine. I felt how his hands caressed my derriere and how she squeezed my nipples between her fingers. As he kissed me between my bum cheeks and she dropped her hand to my wet leaking pussy, I was no longer an observer. I was fully aware in my body, deeply experiencing every delicate touch, every breath and both their hearts beating in unison with mine. We became one.

Dum-dum, dum-dum, DUM.

The drumming stopped and I was jolted back, ripped from their caresses, back through the slippery tunnel, past Cougar to where I sat in a Lotus position next to my fellow trainees. The long bright fingers of the campfire were the only light in my darkness as I started shaking violently, trying to recover from this abrupt ending of my shamanic journey. They must have seen me shaking because the two teachers, Moon Owl and Stalking Wolf, had their arms around my naked body, whispering in my ears words I didn’t understand. Deep down I knew what they said, and everything slowly returned back to normal. My body gradually stopped shaking and my ordinary consciousness returned.

But I was naked. I looked at my fully clothed fellow trainees and at the two teachers. What happened to my clothes? I thought that the shamanic journey happened in our imaginations and in a shamanic state of consciousness. But there I was naked as I had been with them. I knew my pussy lips were still swollen and soaked.

“Celia, what happened to you?” asked Moon Owl, as she tried to cover my nakedness.

“We stopped the drumming when we realized that you were no longer with us,” said Stalking Wolf, handing me a flask of water to drink.

I first wet my lips and then took a long refreshing drink from the water. Handing the flask back to Stalking Wolf I got up and looked at the five couples before me. Four couples were married with Stalking Wolf and Moon Owl as the trainer team. I was the odd one out, a city girl trying to escape from her heartache and emotional pain.

Looking at the ten questioning faces, I did something I never would have done before this “journey.” But things have changed. I was no longer in emotional pain, or the lost soul. Something happened at the waterfall I couldn’t explain, something died within me and a new me rose from the dead. I felt alive, full of love and joy. I shocked them out of their comfort zone when I walked up to the first couple: Sue and John from Dallas.

I took Sue’s face in my hands and kissed her, inserting my tongue into her open, astonished mouth. I could feel pure love pouring out my mouth filling Sue’s whole body. Grabbing John by his pants’ belt, I pulled him towards us and kissed him too, filling him with love. Then I pushed them towards each other and made them kiss. I repeated the action with Mary and Dan from Chicago, Anne and Pete from Salt Lake City and Jen and Charles from Orlando. The surprised look on their faces were priceless, but they all soon got with the program and started earnestly kissing each other. I looked at them and saw a beautiful glow surrounding them.

martina_soler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
martina_soler

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” asked Stalking Wolf, flabbergasted, as I passionately kissed Moon Owl. I quickly removed her clothes and pressed my naked body against hers. She kissed me back, her hands roaming over my body before they found my firm breasts, caressing them.

“Shut up and come here,” whispered an out-of-breath Moon Owl, dragging Stalking Wolf towards us. He was reluctant and pulled back.

“This is shamanic journey training, not a goddam orgy,” resisted Stalking Wolf. “I will not let this slut take over my training.”

“You don’t get it,” interrupted John, now also naked, standing next to the equally naked Sue. “Celia’s journey was the real deal, not just in her imagination, like ours.”

“She shared Love with us,” said Mary, kneeling before Dan, his wet cock in her hands.

“It’s real,” said Dan, a big smile on his face. “This is the first time Mary has ever given me a blow job….”

“And I love it,” answered Mary, then returning to her passion at hand.

I saw Pete and Anne were already making love on their blanket, and from the sounds they made, they were happy. Charles was between Jen’s legs, giving her oral sex. Stalking Wolf also looked at everybody and a light went on inside his head and heart. He slowly lowered his head in shame. Then he dropped to his knees before Moon Owl and me.

“In all the years I have taught shamanic journeying, this was the first time something like this has ever happened,” stammered Stalking Wolf.

“Are you willing to learn, my dear Stalking Wolf?” asked Moon Owl. She was on her knees before her training companion.

“Call me Thomas,” he said to Moon Owl. Then he looked at me and said, “Teach me, please.”

“There is nothing to teach,” I said, pulling Thomas and Moon Owl to their feet. “Just to experience.” Wrapping my arms around his neck, I kissed his open mouth, pushing in my tongue between his lips. I could feel the love flowing from me into him. Then his knees trembled and Moon and I had to steady him.

We undressed Thomas very quickly and I pushed them together to kiss. Standing back, I looked at everyone on whose naked bodies shadows from the fire played the game of love: hiding and revealing. I thought that my mission was completed when I felt soft invisible hands pushing me towards Moon Owl and Thomas.

“Celia, my dear,” said Thomas, laying on his back with Moon Owl sitting on his erection. “Please come join us.”

“Sit on his face,” instructed Moon Owl. “I want to kiss you again and feel those beautiful tits of yours.”

“I don’t want to intrude in your love.”

“Nonsense,” said Thomas. “You are our love. Without you this would never have happened. I owe you my life.” He had his hands all over Moon Owl, caressing her breasts, then pushed his hand between their groins to stimulate her clit. I saw that Moon Owl was riding him in ecstasy.

I moved closer, took her bobbing face in my hands and kissed her. Swinging my legs over Thomas’ face, I slowly lowered myself to his waiting mouth. He stopped my squatting descent with his hands exploring my wet slit. Using both hands, he slid his thumbs to and fro between my outer and inner slippery lips. I nearly came when he rubbed his finger knuckles through my slit. I could feel my clit getting harder and more sensitive. My legs trembled as he pushed two fingers into my channel and tickled my backdoor. I dropped onto my knees above his mouth and threw my arms around Moon Owl’s neck to steady myself. She stopped her riding movements to kiss me back. Our tongues played games with each other while Thomas licked and tongue fucked my pussy. I nearly came again.

“Let’s switch,” suggested Moon Owl. “And please call me Mary.” We broke up our triangle with Mary on her back moving into a 69 position beneath me and Thomas on his knees behind me.

“Let’s make love,” whispered Mary, kissing my pussy. I looked between our bodies to see Mary sucking Thomas’ beautiful cock before she rubbed its head a few times through my slit. I dropped my head to Mary’s exquisite sex as she pushed Thomas erection into my waiting vagina. For the first time in my life I tasted another woman’s arousal as I tentatively licked Mary’s wet love button. I savored the moment, looking at her smooth puffy lips, cream accumulating between her folds. The dancing shadows from the fire turned her vulva into sacred altar, her juices a gift from the goddess.

I drank from her fountain while Thomas continued to move his cock in and out of my wet channel. With both my arms around Mary’s legs I used my fingers to open her pussy lips so that I could tongue fuck her. My passion became more urgent as Thomas increased his speed. I felt Mary licking my clit and I involuntary squeezed Thomas’ cock with my pussy muscles. Inserting two fingers into her pussy, I found her G-spot almost immediately. Rubbing that sensitive spot deep within her and squeezing his cock harder, with my own arousal at a peak, a blinding flash engulfed us.

When I opened my eyes again, we were at the fountain on the soft grass. The first I saw were the naked glowing couple of my first visit. They were smiling. Mary got up from beneath me and Thomas pulled his cock out of my pussy. We were on our knees before them. Mary and Thomas looked at the couple, then at me, questioning, and back to the couple. No words were necessary. We just knew.

“Thank you,” whispered Thomas to the couple as the three of us bowed at their feet. Then we were gone.

Back around the campfire my fellow trainees waited for us, all still in a loving naked embrace. They swamped us with concern and passion, eleven naked bodies hugging and kissing and laughing with joy.

Dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum, dum-dum-dum.

The drumming started again, this time it was a different beat. All eleven spontaneously broke out in an ancient naked dance, celebrating life and love.

“Who’s drumming?” I asked.

“Life itself.”

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments