Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Careful What You Say… And To Whom!

"You might get a lot more than you anticipated."

87
15 Comments 15
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

My wife and I had known Rachel for a number of years. She was beautiful, smart, and great to be around. That is to say most of the time. What I mean is that on a rare occasion she would get a little tipsy and then her tongue got very sharp. In fact, excessively sharp! She’d lost a number of friends over the years as a result. There was no warning as to when it would start or what would cause it. Someone would end up on her radar and then she couldn’t stop. We’d seen her eviscerate a number of people over the years.

About six months ago my wife and I had been invited to a mutual friend’s party. Rachel was there when we arrived. She was wearing a form fitting black dress that came down mid-thigh. It really showed off her 5’10” athletic frame. A slim gold belt and sandals really complemented the outfit. Tonight, she had her auburn hair up in a ponytail.

She greeted my wife and me, as we entered the home, with a tight hug. I could tell that she had been drinking a bit by the smell on her breath.

My wife had worn a halter dress that really showcased her physique. She is nearly 6' tall and years of swimming had really toned up her muscles. I would repeatedly be reminded of a jaguar with the muscles rippling under the skin. There was no bulk to them, just sinewy power.

As we walked with Rachel up to the bar, she said to my wife, “Did you have to drag him along tonight?”

My wife looked at me in surprise. It was clear this was not meant in humor.

I attempted to deflect the comment by answering, “I’m just the chauffeur tonight.”

Before a breath could be taken, Rachel said, “About all you're good for.”

My wife attempted to jump to my defense, but Rachel cut her off by saying, “You have to defend him because he’s your husband but that doesn’t mean you’re right.”

My wife and I could see that Rachel was on her campaign and that I was to be the objective for the evening.

This went on for the next 30 minutes with her getting increasingly personal and mean. I have a lot of patience and didn’t want to throw away an otherwise good friendship, but it had started to get to me. She had started calling me “needle dick” and implying that I was impotent and had a small cock. My wife had tried to tell her not to go there but had been cut off again and again. It was getting louder and very public.

This finally ended with Rachel making the claim that she bet that not only could I not get it up but that I was no more than three to four inches in length. Something that she was sure my wife was desiring other men as a result. I asked her how sure she was.

Rachel said that she was so sure that she would lay a bet on it. I innocently asked her what kind of a bet.

She stated that she needed her house cleaned and someone to serve drinks at a party she was hosting the following week.

I asked her what I would get out of it should I win the bet. Rachel loudly scoffed at the idea and said sarcastically, “The winner gets a slave for the week to do as she wishes”. Big emphasis on the “She”.

My wife told her not to do it.

Rachel then touted that she was so sure of it that she says that I’ll do it naked.

She had crossed the imaginary line in my mind. “You’re so sure of this? How about a month? Loser has to do whatever the winner asks for an entire month?”

Pure glee was evident on her face when she agreed to it. In a very condescending voice, she blurted out, “Show me your little wee wee, little boy!”

During this exchange, we were standing next to one of the host's bedrooms. I grabbed her by the throat and shoved her into the room. Before she realized what was happening, I had grabbed her by the hair and pushed her onto her knees.

As I let go of her hair so that I could open my pants, my wife grabbed her head from behind. She held Rachel so that she was directly facing my groin.

I opened my pants and let it drop to the floor in front of her. When flaccid my cock is normally about eight inches in length, but when erect, it gets close to ten inches.

Rachel’s eyes were bugging out. She was so sure of herself that she hadn’t fathomed that she could be wrong. Here she now had a semi-erect nine-inch cock directly in front of her.

I leant down and gently spoke. “I’m going to love using this filthy mouth and other things for the next month! Ready slave?” As she was about to answer I stuffed my cock into her mouth.

I grabbed a hold of Rachel’s head and began violently thrusting deeply into her throat. My anger showing its fangs.

After a couple of minutes, I stood Rachel up. Saliva was running down her cheeks. Her make-up was quite a mess. My wife reached up under Rachel’s dress and pulled her panties to the floor. I told my wife to pull a nearby chair over next to us and to sit down.

KrisLain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrisLain

Once she was in place, I bent Rachel over and, my wife understood. She grabbed Rachel by the hair and pulled her face forward between her thighs. My wife rarely wears panties as I like having her readily available to me. Tonight, was no different.

I lifted Rachel’s hem to see a glistening wet and swollen pussy. While grasping Rachel’s hips tightly with my hands, the head of my cock brushed Rachel’s bare sex lips. Between the pre-cum leaking profusely out the end of my cock, and Rachel’s arousal, she was well lubricated and ready.

Without warning I thrust the head of my cock deep inside. As a scream burst forth from Rachel’s lungs, her mouth made contact with my wife’s pussy. My wife took a firm grasp of Rachel’s ponytail and directed Rachel where she wanted. “Slave, lick me.”

Once again, the anger had burst forth and you could hear the reverberation of my violent thrusts as it bounced off of the walls. The tight grip on her hips would leave bruises in the morning. She was not going to be able to get away from my onslaught. I pounded her again and again.

Her Kegel muscles were tight and doing what they could to milk me of my seed. They would squeeze and grasp my shaft as I’d withdraw in hopes of keeping me buried within. Her moans became increasingly louder, her orgasms stopping for no one.

The head of my cock was battering her cervix in ways it had never known.

The situation more than the directed oral administration from Rachel was what was arousing my wife so much. Soon my wife began to enjoy an orgasm. Her head fell back, and mouth opened. Bliss clearly on her face.

I could feel my release making its intent known. I had crawled into the back of my mind and the only thing that mattered at the moment was claiming of my prize.

I could feel my testicles begin to tighten and shaft swell. I needed to claim this bitch that thought herself to be my superior. I was going to breed her.

Rope after rope of semen jettisoned deep into her womb. She would never question my cock again. Her abdomen would feel the warmth of my seed encircling her eggs.

When I released my grasp of her hips she fell to the floor at our feet. Curled up in a ball while shaking.

Immediately, my wife almost pounced over Rachel to lock her lips around my soiled cock. She began to lick and suck on my member in a ravenous fashion, making sure to clean any evidence of Rachel’s existence from my still firm erection. My wife has always had an innate need to savor the taste of my cock’s conquests.

After completing her duty, my wife lifted her skirt and straddled Rachel’s face. She then ordered her to lick her clit.

As Rachel began to do as she had been ordered, my wife looked over her shoulder in my direction. I could see the desperation clearly in her eyes. I understood her need. I crouched down and entered her greedy hole while Rachel was licking the point of our union. My wife let out a loud gasp of satisfaction.

My thrusts were long and steady. I understood her need. She needed cock but she also needed to humiliate the slut that attacked her man. She rubbed her dripping pussy back and forth across Rachel’s face.

The fact that my wife was still fully dressed (sans panties) was not lost in our minds. That having been said, I could clearly hear my wife’s breathing begin to quicken. The tell-tale signs of an impending orgasm.

My wife’s hips began to rock more quickly between her two points of stimulation. As her orgasm began to rip through her body, she threw her head back and gave out a loud scream. Her body began to convulse and she fell forward onto the floor. My cock popped out with the sound of a cork being released from a bottle of champagne.

I moved up and straddled Rachel’s soiled face to begin stroking my rigid cock. In just a few strokes I began to come once more. I aimed my seed at Rachel’s face to join my wife’s juices. While having already come once I still was able to produce quite a bit of come.

It was at this point that I heard clapping. We hadn’t fully closed the door upon entry and had been quite loud in our antics. About fifteen to twenty people were in the room watching.

On unsteady legs I pulled Rachel to her feet. I grabbed her panties off of the floor and tied them to her belt. My seed was now running down her thighs causing them to glisten. Her makeup had smeared all over her face and was coated by both my seed and wife’s fluids.

I helped my wife to her feet and helped her smooth down her dress.

Rachel’s humiliation had begun and she was in for a very long 30 days.

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments