Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Business And Pleasure DO Mix

"Business turns to pleasure."

15
3 Comments 3
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

She sat perfectly still on the edge of her chair as Trevor and Michael approached, her nipples pushing against the fabric of her thin, silky red camisole. Her legs, crossed at the ankles, glistened with the coconut oil she had applied earlier in the evening, her jeans undone at the waist. I had pulled them down a bit when I sat her in the chair, the top of her thong panties clearly visible now. She could feel the presence of the men, their lust evident in the room as her calves rubbed together, enticing them to touch. But let's start at the beginning, shall we?

We were planning on going to market in Dallas with a couple of extra days of R&R. I had booked a suite for us at the Streamsong Resort and Spa which was about twenty minutes from market. We worked hard the first few days and found a few new lines that would work well in our store. We developed three or four new contacts and were especially excited about a new line of automated milling machines that promised to pay for themselves quickly. The line was repped by a couple of forty-something guys from upstate New York, Trevor and Michael and we found their knowledge of the product and enthusiasm very compelling and we wrote an order. My wife seemed a bit smitten with them and they, in turn, with her. I was little more than an accomplice to her savvy business dealings and I didn't mind one bit as she had always been the visionary of the business.

We concluded our dealings near the end of the show and my wife asked Trevor and Michael if they had plans for the night. Trevor said, "Why, what did you have in mind?"

And my wife said, "How about dinner at our resort? There is a great restaurant there with a bar that is simply outstanding. Meet us at the bar at 8:00 and I'll have dinner reservations made for the four of us. Does that work for you two?"

Trevor and Michael looked at each other and, at the same time, said, "Sure, we'll see you guys then." We shook hands and as we turned to leave, I couldn't help but notice my wife's hard nipples under her silk blouse.

We got back to the resort about half an hour later but still had two hours until dinner so we decided to hit the pool and have a cocktail. We stopped by the bar and asked if they could deliver a couple of drinks to the pool to which the bartender replied, "I'd love to take care of that for you two." I slipped him a $20 and thanked him for his exemplary service.

We got to the pool and it was pretty quiet with a young couple on one side on their phones, a couple about our age on the other side and three girls about thirty in the hot tub. We walked over to the tub, our muscles begging for some relief after a long day on our feet as we slipped in. The bartender appeared and brought our drinks.

"Hey, where's ours?" said one of the girls, her grin going from ear to ear.

My wife said, "Barkeep, bring a round for our friends and all three high-fived my wife, her pert breasts jiggling in her sexy little two-piece. Wow, I thought, just wow- if she only knew how hot she was and she carried it off so brilliantly.

We spent about thirty minutes in the tub enjoying our drinks while the alcohol and the warmth worked their magic on our muscles. We had enjoyed our conversation and drinks with the girls but with dinner approaching, we excused ourselves and made our way back to our room. We took a quick shower, fooled around a bit and then got dressed. 

I finished before her and as I sat reading in the sitting area, she came out of the bedroom, stunning as always. Her semi-sheer blouse was open all the way to the bottom with just two buttons holding it together while underneath, she wore a spaghetti strap red camisole and it was obvious she was not wearing a bra.

"Wow, do you look spectacular," I said, my eyes taking in her beauty.

"Always love to look good for my man," she grinned, her eyes twinkling in the light of the room. I gave her a deep, soulful kiss, our bodies pressing together, the heat between us evident through our clothes.

"We better get going so we're not late for dinner," I said and with that, we left the room and made our way towards the bar.

Trevor and Michael were already there when we arrived and as we walked in I could feel their eyes on her. We quickly made our way to the bar, exchanged a few pleasantries and ordered drinks. As we waited for the drinks, we sat and talked about the show and a litany of other topics. We were seated for dinner and the waitress brought our drinks. We made our way through dinner and by the time we were done, we were all feeling pretty good.

The conversation became more sexual in nature when Michael said, "Have you two ever had any, um, relations out in public? Not like in the middle of the supermarket but maybe on a beach, in the car, maybe some fun on a long drive somewhere?"

My wife said," Oh my, aren't we bold tonight," as she ran her hand up the inside of my thigh just enough that there was little doubt the guys knew what she was doing. "Yes, we've had some fun but details? Not before I have another cocktail." 

Michael ordered another round and as the drinks worked their magic, Michael again asked if we had ever had any fun in public? "Well," my wife said, "one time while we were driving on the interstate, I was so horny I started playing with myself.

"And?" Trevor said anxiously, hoping for more details.

"I had worn a lightweight, button-down summer dress without a bra and just a little G-string," she continued, "and as the sun warmed me up, I thought I'd tease him just a little," all the while looking at me. "The next thing you know, there I was, playing with myself as the truckers went by." Still looking at me, she went on, "Of course, as we would go by the truckers, he would slow the car down a bit so the truckers could get a really good look. I don't know why he enjoys that so much but he IS a bit of a perv and I know it trips his trigger. We've had sex on a beach a few times, he fingered me on an airplane once and we once did it in front of a hotel window in Vegas, so yeah, we've had some fun."

With that, she excused herself to go to the bathroom and feeling emboldened, I slipped the guys my extra room key and told them to go up to our room and we'd be up in about twenty minutes. They said, "Really, are you sure?" to which I replied, "No, not really but we've talked about things a bit in the past, she seems to like you guys and she DID order one more drink- that may be the key. Stay off to the side, keep quiet and let me see how this plays out." My heart was in my throat as they left but we HAD talked about something like this in the past and she seemed, let's say, interested, so I figured what the heck.

Valeriia_118
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriia_118

My wife came back from the ladies' room and when she saw the guys were gone, a bit of a pout came to her face. "Where did they go," she said. "I was having such a good time and enjoyed where the conversation was going."

I said, "I think they had gone back to their room so with a drink in hand." We made our way back to our room.

She was tipsy as we made our way through the lobby and as we got on the elevator, I pressed myself against her, my hard cock clearly noticeable on her thigh. "Goodness," she said. "Where did that come from?"

And I said, "Are you serious - look how hot you are," as the blouse draped off her shoulder and my hand brushed up the side of her breast. "Trevor and Michael could barely keep their eyes off you and your perky nipples and who could blame them?"

We got to the room and went in, the dim lights accenting the couch and seating area. I slipped my hand around her again and led her to the chair by the desk. "Take your blouse off," I said, "and sit in the chair." She looked at me with a quizzical look on her face and I said, "Trust me." She lifted her glass, gave me another look, slugged it down then sat down as I had asked.

"Is that what you wanted?"

And I said, "Yes, at least to start," and I put on some smooth jazz from my iPad. 

I went to the bedroom and brought out a red silk sleep mask I had along. I walked to her, straddled her as she sat in the chair and rubbed my hands across her shoulders then brought her lips to mine and gave her another long, slow kiss. I slipped the mask over her eyes and stepped back while, at the same time, catching a glimpse of Trevor and Michael off to the side in the dim part of the seating area. I raised my finger to my lips while I slipped around behind her, massaging her shoulders and kissing her neck. As I rubbed her shoulders and neck, one of the straps slipped off her shoulder and exposed her breast, her nipple hard and beckoning my lips. I leaned around and took her nipple in my mouth, pulling and teasing it and as I stepped away, the moistness on her nipple glistened in the light. I again walked in front of her and pulled her jeans down and off, her legs glistening with the coconut oil she had put on earlier. I pushed her legs apart, the thong between her closely trimmed hair, her lips puffy and glistening. 

With that, Michael moved a bit closer for a better look as my fingers dipped under her panties, my fingers dancing on her swollen clit. "What was that? she said as Trevor moved closer as well. I leaned in and as I kissed her neck and ears, whispered that Trevor and Michael had not gone back to their room, but in fact, ours, and were sitting to the side, enjoying the show.

She stiffened for a moment, then I felt her body relax and I again said, "Trust me." 

I kneeled between her legs, the red camisole still half off, and sucked her exposed nipple as I rubbed her thighs and the sides of her ass. Trevor and Michael, obviously loving what they saw, moved again, this time so they were sitting just a few feet away with a direct view of her pussy. My wife could sense their presence and spread her legs wider, a dark spot now clearly visible on her thong. I stood up and whispered in her ear, "You are so beautiful and I love to share you like this. I asked you to trust me and know you do. I'd like to see you touch yourself while we watch and if you are okay with this, just squeeze my hand." I didn't feel anything for a moment and thought that might be the end of it, but a firm squeeze left me no doubt she was a very willing participant.

I moved back and sat to the side, maybe five feet away as she slid her hands down her thighs and along the edges of her now-soaked thong. Her fingers dipped inside and she pulled it aside showing us her glistening womanhood. Trevor said, "My God," and let out a slow whistle while Michael just sat there and said, "Unbelievable."

As she continued to play with her clit, her other hand went up and dropped the other strap leaving both of her breasts in full view. I picked up her glass, took out an ice cube and touched her nipples one at a time, the ice turning to water and running down her belly. The smell of the whiskey and ice melted together with her juices and set the room on edge with Michael and Trevor looking at me as if asking if they could touch her. I stared at them for a moment and let them think - ten seconds passed and I gave a slow nod to the affirmative. 

I moved behind her and pulled her head back planting a deep kiss on her mouth. I could feel her heat and taste the booze on her tongue and my cock grew harder than I had ever felt.  Michael was the first to approach her and as his hands found the top of her glistening thigh, I felt her take a breath in, pushing her breasts out and making her nipples even more noticeable. Trevor, in the meantime, had taken another ice cube and I gestured for him to put it on her clit. He raised his eyebrows and I just nodded. Micheal was massaging her thighs and routinely pulling them apart, exposing her cunt even more and making access to her clit even easier for Trevor. He knelt by her side, I grabbed both breasts and tweaked her nipples as he brushed the ice across her clit. She gasped, not in shock, but in pleasure as her fingers mixed the ice and her streaming juices. 

Her hips started to move, grinding slowly at first as Trevor manipulated her clit with the ice. Her fingers now worked furiously and as I pinched her nipples even harder, her hips bucked, her chest heaved and she said, "Oh God, don't stop, please don't stop. Michael now pulled her lips apart and I could see her clit, swollen and hard in the dim light. Her fingers pinched and pulled and with one last tug, she came, hard and loud for probably close to a full minute, her throaty gasps echoing through the room.

Trevor and Michael looked at me, not knowing what to say. The room was quiet and after a minute, my wife, with a grin on her face, said, "So, are you guys coming to the show again next year?" and we all just started laughing. What a night that was!

Published 
Written by citychamp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments