Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Date Night Surprise

"Amy has a big surprise for Paul to cap off their date night"

9
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

We smiled as we watched my parent’s SUV pull away from the house, waving out the window.

“I love our kid more than anything in the world, but I can’t even begin to describe how excited I am to get away from her for a weekend.”

My wife wrapped her arms around my waist.

“I’m sure the feeling is mutual. You’ve been on each other’s nerves all week,” she said, laughing a little. “She can go have a blast and the grandparent’s house, and you and I can just focus on enjoying each other’s company. It seems like forever since we’ve had a date night with just us.”

And it had been awhile. Time can sneak by you when you’re busy raising a kid. The days and weeks rush by and before you know it, three months have gone by since you’ve had a date night. We endeavored to make the most out of it. Eating at our favorite restaurant, going for a romantic stroll downtown afterwards, and finally catching some live music for a bit while sipping a couple of cocktails.

A decade of being together and we never seemed to run out of things to talk about. Amelia had a wit and charm about her that made me never tire of her company. Getting lost in her soft green eyes and full red lips as I hung on her every word. She looked stunning in her deep cut black top and red skirt that hugged her voluptuous body.

Our amazing evening out on the town eventually drew to a close. We drove home slightly buzzed from our drinks. She played on her phone for a bit before setting it aside. Her hand gently runs along my leg. I could tell there was something on her mind.

“You seem excited to get back home.”

“Well, I have a little surprise waiting for you back at the house, and I can hardly wait to share it with you.” The sweetest smile spread across her lips, but I knew that it hid devious intentions.

We walked into our dimly lit house.

“I’m going to take a minute to freshen up. Meet me downstairs in our bedroom in 10.”

She handed me her coat and descended the stairs. I headed up the other stairs of our split floor entry into the living room. I busied myself with my phone, scrolling through some of our favorite porn sites to set the mood. At last feeling like I had given her enough time, I followed after and found her standing by the foot of the bed in a matching lacy black bra and panties. I can see that she had tied a padded cuff to each corner of the bed frame.

“I was hoping this might be the surprise.”

“Well, now I feel predictable. Not a very good surprise if you can guess what it’s going to be. Still I hope you’ll enjoy it all the same. Now be a good boy for me. Take those clothes off and lie down on your back so I can help you get comfortable.”

She motioned to the bed and I obediently laid down on my back. Amelia moved from corner to corner, starting with my feet, then moving to my right hand, and finally straddling my stomach to reach over to the left cuff. With all of my limbs secure, she leaned down and gave me a tender kiss. Biting my lip as she withdrew. Running a hand down my bare torso.

“I’m glad to see you’re excited for this.”

She wrapped her soft hand around my cock and stroked it up and down a couple of times then let it fall back against my stomach.

“We’re just missing one piece now.”

Walking over to the dresser, she pulled out a satin face mask. The last thing I saw as she set it over my eyes was her large breasts pushing down against her bra. Then everything was dark and all I could do was focus on the sensation of her finger running over my skin.

“I’m also very excited to let you know that being tied up isn’t the surprise tonight. Wait here for just a moment while I go and retrieve it.”

My mind raced wondering what sexy mischief she had in store. We talked about so many sexual fantasies while we were playing in the morning and evenings that it was hard to know exactly what she had in mind. After several minutes of waiting, I heard the bedroom door open again.

“I hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long. I’ve brought a friend here to play with us tonight, and before you ask. No you don’t get to know who my friend is. I know how much you love to play with a hard cock, so I thought this would be the perfect present for a date night.”

“Baby, are you being serious right now?”

“No responsibilities, just you, me, and our friend here. So how about it mystery man? Why don’t you go and introduce yourself to Paul.”

A moment later I felt a warm cock brush up against my left hand. Large, but not fully erect.

“Well don’t be shy, Paul. Thank our playmate for coming over this evening.”

“Th- Thank you for coming to play tonight,” I stammered a little in my excitement as I wrapped my hand around his shaft and started stroking as much as my restraints would allow. Feeling him growing harder against my palm. I wondered whose cock this was that I was stroking. One of our close friends? A stranger Amelia had met online? An acquaintance from somewhere else? It was wonderful agony being left to only guess.

“I told our friend here how nice your warm mouth is, so do try not to disappoint him, alright honey?”

“Mmmmhmmm.”

His hard dick pulled away from my grasp, and then the bed squeaked as he climbed onto the mattress. I could feel his hairy legs on either side of my chest. I opened my mouth wide. The tip of his cock found my waiting tongue and I could taste the salty precum. He pushed only the head into my mouth at first. Rocking back and forth just a little. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his dick and heard him moan.

“That’s a good look for you, baby.”

Amelia’s fingers traced across my stomach to my cock. She started stroking me with one hand while playing with my balls with other.

“You’re doing such a good job sucking that cock. Your blowjobs are almost as good as mine.”

Her lips pressed against my tip, then with one movement she throated my entire penis. Bobbing up and down, her mouth felt incredible. I almost entirely forgot about the dick thrusting in my own mouth as I got lost in the sensation of having mine sucked. Then she pulled her mouth off of me.

“You don’t have to be so gentle with him.”

Then I felt his hands on the side of my head, pulling my face toward his huge dick. His stomach pushed against my forehead as he thrust himself deeper into my mouth. I could tell there was still more shaft to go, but I started to gag and he eased back a bit, knowing that was my limit. However, each thrust pushed right up against that stopping point. His girth filling my mouth entirely.

Amelia’s hand stroked my cock and her tongue move in circles around my glans. My hips pushed up. I could feel my orgasm getting closer. I moaned and choked a little on the penis pushing into my throat. But before I could climax, the stroking stopped.

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

“Not yet, my good boy. I think it’s time I had a little fun with our guest. Come over here mystery man, and take care of me.”

His cock retreated from my mouth and I could feel the slobber dripping down my chin. They were both off of the bed, so I listened to try to ascertain what was happening. I heard Amy’s bra and panties being pulled off. Then her soft supple ass was pressed against my left side.

“Mmmmm, fuck, that’s nice.”

She moaned and I could hear wet noises. He was licking her sweet pussy. His face must have been buried between her thighs while he knelt in front of her. The air felt cold against my stiff wet cock as I listened to his mouth suck and lick my wife’s slit, unable to move, desperately wanting to touch her, to touch myself, to see her face as she was being pleasured.

Her hips rocked back and forth. Grinding her pussy against his face. I heard smacking noises as he sucked on her labia and she made soft noises in reply.

“I need that big cock inside of me. I hope you don’t mind, baby. You’re going to have to wait a little longer to get your reward, but don’t you worry. If you continue being a good boy, you’ll be glad you did.”

Amy climbed on top of me and hooked her legs under mine and held herself in doggy style. Her big tits dangled against my chest. She kissed me passionately. Tongue pushing against my lips and into my mouth. She gasped as he slid into her tight cunt.

“Oh god, you’re so big. Your cock feels amazing.”

Her breasts began swinging against my chest, sliding up and down as he fucked her from behind. I could feel her warm breath as she panted and moaned, her lips inches from mine. She pressed her mouth against mine, muffling her moans as he picked up the pace.

“Yes, fuck me harder, please! That’s so good! God that’s so good!”

The bed creaked with every thrust, and Amy started shouting as he plowed her harder. “Fuck! Fuck yes! Aaaaaah!”  

He began grunting. I could hear him cumming inside her. Her body shook violently then collapsed against mine. She laid on top of me for a minute, catching her breath.

“Mmm, that was amazing baby. His cock is sooo big. You’ve been very patient my good boy. I think it’s time you got your reward. Let’s adjust your restraints a bit for this next part.”

She untied my restraint on my right leg and arm; moving them over to the left side of the bed so that my ass was turned to one side.

“Now for the part I think you’re really going to enjoy.”

I heard a bottle open, and seconds later her fingers were spreading lube against my tight asshole. Then I heard her rubbing some on her friends cock. Then laying in front of me, Amy wrapped one leg around me and pushed my eager dick inside her warm wet pussy.

“Your pussy is the best,” I groaned.

I felt a pair of hands grip my waist, and with a mix of pain and ecstasy his enormous dick slid deep into my ass. It’s thickness stretched me more than I was use to with my toys. His arm then wrapped over me and grabbed Amy’s back, sandwiching me between them and forcing my cock deeper into her as he pulled us all together. He started humping me slowly. Giving me time to adjust to his size. Each rock back and forth pushing me in and out of my wife’s warm pussy.

“Do you like having that big cock in your ass, baby?”

“God yes, Amy. It’s stretching me in the best way.”

Both of their bodies were slightly slick from the sweat generated from fucking on top of me. I lost myself in the bliss of each thrust of the stranger inside me. His breath on the back of my neck as he fucked me harder and harder. Amy’s lips pressed against mine in a long passionate kiss. I could feel my orgasm building steadily.

“Cum inside me Paul. I want to be filled with both of your cum.”

The stranger picked up the pace. Forcing me to fuck Amy faster now.

“Oh god, oh god, I’m going to cum!” Shouting I could feel Amy’s pussy get hotter as my cum filled her up. My body quivered between the two of them. Eventually when my orgasm subsided Amy pulled away from me and I felt the stranger’s cock slide out of my tender asshole.

“That was so amazing, Amy. The better than any surprise I could have imagined.”

“I’m so glad you liked it baby. Would you like to lick your wife’s wet pussy until she cums? I don’t think I can wait much longer to get off.”

“Fuck, yes please!”

“Alright, I’m going to take your handcuffs off, but I want you to keep the mask on like a good boy.”

She removed the restraints and sat on my face, grinding her pussy against my mouth as I sucked and licked. The bed stained as she balanced herself on the headboard using it as leverage. I could taste our cum inside mixed with the usual sweet taste of her pussy. I grabbed onto her hips and used them to pull my face deeper into her thighs. Her moans were heaven.

“Paul, can you slide down the bed a bit? I want to feel our mystery man’s cock inside me while I cum on your face.”

I did as she asked and we moved down a bit so she was in doggy position over my face. I felt the stranger’s thick dick slide inside her and his balls slapped me in the chin as it did. I opened my mouth wider and let them slap against my tongue as he fucked Amy.

“That feels so fucking incredible, boys. Please don’t stop.”

The stranger grabbed Amy’s tits and he picked up the pace. My tongue slid up and down from his balls to her clit. The bed creaked in protest as Amy was rocked back in forth. Her voice got louder and louder as her orgasm built up to a crescendo.

“Oooooh fuuuuuck!”

Her warm juices squirted out over my face and I could feel that the stranger was getting close, being pushed closer to the edge by Amy’s orgasm. I slid down and began sucking on his balls. The extra stimulation was just what he needed, and he thrust hard one last time pulling Amy tight against him.

Everyone fell onto the queen size bed after that, exhausted and breathing heavily.

“That might be the best date we’ve ever had,” I said after I had caught my breath.

“I think you’re probably right. Thank you so much for coming over mystery man. I understand you have work tomorrow so you should probably take off soon. We’ll have to have you over to play again some time.”

I heard him kiss Amy and then get dressed and eventually leave through the bedroom door. When he was gone, Amy removed my blindfold gave me some long deep kisses. We wrapped up the evening playing some video games in bed and reminisced about our favorite parts of the evening. We agreed not to wait three months until the next one.

Published 
Written by paulforrest89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments