Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deep Suburbia Chapter 1

"A mother looks on as her daughter licks her boyfriend's cum off another girl's breasts."

14
5 Comments 5
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

"Can you imagine? That would be amazing."

Kay stirred in bed. Voices were coming from her daughter's bedroom next to hers. She had not been able to sleep well for the last few nights, and had taken a nap that afternoon. Groggy, it took her a while to make out who was talking.

"You mean to say you've never had a tit-job?" Is that Indira? Indira, talking about tit-jobs? Kay could not imagine that sweet little Indian girl in that sort of conversation.

"How can I? Not with Molly." Kay was now wide awake, listening. It was that lowlife, Joe. Is that smell weed?

"I'm not big enough, am I?" It was Molly's voice, embarrassed.

"Well, that's a shame. Just imagine your cock wrapped up in soft warm titties like these." Good Lord! Indira speaks like that? Kay got off the bed and looked cautiously around the curtain and out on the balcony. There were the three of them: The friendly, curvy figure of Indira, with flawless cream-colour skin and jet black hair; Joe, with gym-toned body and baseball cap covering his cropped blonde hair; and her Molly - slim, pale and restless, with bright red hair and full feminine mouth. They were passing the joint between them. Molly made a big show of dragging, puffing the smoke out and coughing slightly. She looked nervous.

Indira lifted her breasts. Under Joe's hungry eyes she licked a finger and slowly drew it down her cleavage until it disappeared from view. "Boys go wild for this. I put your cock between them and then slowly....up, down, up....then getting faster bit by bit." She smiled at Joe maliciously, and then turned to Molly, who was puffing frantically. Her fingers are trembling.

"Let me show him, Molly. Just so he knows what it's like." Her voice was warm and coaxing. Molly looked at her with open eyes, not knowing how to answer. She swallowed. "I....don't know."

"Ask your boyfriend what he thinks. Ask him if he's like it." The Indian girl responded warmly. Joe turned and looked at his girlfriend. No Molly! Don't allow them to do this to you. Say something. Stop them!

"It doesn't mean anything, Mo. It's just...curiosity." Molly's mouth opened and then closed. She said nothing. From behind the curtains in her bedroom, Kay could see and everything. The doors to the balcony were open, and Indira was not more than five metres away.

"He's being fair with you, Molly. Most lads do it behind their girls' backs. This isn't cheating, y'know."

Her comment seemed to help Molly decide. She nodded painfully. "OK....let's go inside. But ...I don't want you to.....finish."

Indira laughed. She stood and hugged Molly. "Don't take it so seriously! We're friends, aren't we?" The boy looked delighted. He was already taking off his t-shirt as he stepped into Molly's room.

Kay sat back down on the bed, stunned. What should she do? I could creep downstairs and act as if I'd just arrived, walk upstairs and call Molly to break it all up. But a thought paralysed her. This is her relationship. If it doesn't happen here and now, it'll be later and in a different place. There is no way out of this as long as she's with him.

Without making any conscious decision, she stood and stepped out onto the balcony. The three deckchairs were now empty, the butt of the joint in an ashtray that Kay had never seen before. Barefoot, Kay slid up towards the glass door which lead into her daughter's bedroom. It was slightly ajar. She gradually leant over and looked in.

The first thing she saw was the pain and desperation on her daughter's face. She was wringing her hands and shuffling as she watched - impotently - her boy and best friend kiss each other with no holds barred. Joe was cupping and massaging her ample breasts. Indira took off his cap and threw it on the bed, not once unlocking her lips from his.

Spellbound by the sight, Kay watched as the Indian girl's hand slid down and stroked Joe through his trousers. Molly was watching too. Joe lifted her t-shirt, tugged on her bra and began to suck on her right nipple. Indira unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his briefs. His erect member sprang into view. Bigger than Brian's Kay told herself unthinkingly. Molly was biting her nails. Kay recognised her own situation. It was awful to watch, and yet impossible to drag away her gaze.

As Indira dropped to her knees Please stop this. This can't be happening, not to Molly Joe took Molly's hand and drew her towards him. Molly pleadingly switched her gaze from her boy's face to his cock, now being taken into her friend's mouth. Joe kissed Molly full on the mouth. She responded dutifully, and he slipped his hand into her top, grabbing her small pointed breast.

Indira was massaging his balls as she licked the tip of his penis. Then she opened her mouth and slowly slid down the length of his cock. How does she do that? Joe broke off his kiss to moan slightly. He pulled on Molly's top. She took a step back and took off her t-shirt. She was not wearing her bra. Her small pointed breasts were white and girlish compared to Indira's more generous orbs.

The Indian girl was beginning to work his cock with greater speed and intensity. Joe opened his legs further, thrusting into her mouth every time she closed down on him. He had forgotten about Molly. Both hands were on the back of Indira's head, pulling her in. He closed his eyes and lifted his chin. His hands pushed back on Indira, freeing himself from her mouth. "Stop," he whispered softly. A string of saliva hung from the tip. She licked it softly. He moaned. His cock jerked wildly in front of his face. He's on the edge!

Joe sat back on the bed and patted the space next to him. "No, bring some baby oil." Indira told Molly. Obediently she headed to the bathroom. Joe pulled off his trainers, socks and jeans. Naked on the bed, he watched as Indira stood and began to dance seductively in front of him. Molly returned with the bottle in her hand, completely naked. Indira ignored her. She was cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Her hips gyrated. She was watching Joe with a soft smile. He hadn't even seen Molly beside her.

Kay tried to decipher the expression on her daughter's face. She looked crushed. No, not crushed - bowed. This won't break her. She'll adapt, she'll accept it. It'll become the new normal. Kay herself was fascinated by the awfulness of this situation.

"Come here." Indira took Molly and drew her to her. She caressed her friends small white peaks and then took Molly's hands and placed it on her breasts. The difference in size was blatant. She looked at Joe and smiled.

"You don't mind if your boyfriend fucks these titties?" Molly shook her head. "If yours were bigger, he wouldn't need to. You understand that, don't you?" Molly nodded. "Yes, it's OK."

MarianaSand
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaSand

"But do you want me to? Are you sure you want to see your boyfriend's cock in these?" Molly nodded again, eyes lowered. "Tell me, Molly - do you want this?" Molly looked at her with pleading eyes. Please don't do this! She nodded again. "Yes, you do it. I want to see."

Indira cupped her boobs together. "Pour some oil down my cleavage." Molly obeyed. "Now massage it in, so your boyfriend's dick can slip in and out easier." Kay watched, hypnotised, as her daughter's hands slid over the full brown breasts of the Indian girl. "Oh man, this is amazing!" Joe muttered.

"Sit next to Joe. That way you'll see better." She knelt between the boys legs and placed her tits on his lap. She took his cock and slipped it between them. He sighed. She pushed her breasts together. "Let me do this to start with. Are you watching, Molly?"

The red-head's face was a picture of misery. Indira's hands slowly rose and fell. The tip of Joe's cock appeared in her cleavage and then sank down, again and again. She was wanking him with her soft round breasts. Molly was watching, her hand entwined in his.

"How does this feel?" The Indian girl looked up at them both, smiling. Joe's face was a picture of pleasure, Molly's one of pain. "You see, Molly? It's not a big deal, is it? It's worth it to keep your man from straying." Molly shrugged helplessly.

Joe looked at her and gave her a kiss. "Let me fuck her," he whispered "Just this once." He kissed her again. She had tears in her eyes. "OK." Her voice trembled. Kay, looking in from the terrace, shook her head silently.

Joe laughed and stood. "Get up!" he told Indira. She stood and leaned over Molly, placing both hands on her shoulders, looking down at her. Joe came up behind her and, placing himself at the entrance to his pussy, grabbed her hips and slipped in. She pushed her rear back onto his cock.

As Joe fucked her in short, sharp thrusts, Indira took Molly's chin in her hand and forced her head up so that she could look at her full in the face. "You didn't tell me he had such a nice cock!" she purred. Molly said nothing. You bitch!

"Oh, he's fucking me so hard. He needs this." She smiled at the redhead. "You have to give him more love." Molly's lip began to tremble. "Don't cry, Mo. Don't be selfish. He's loving this."

Indira gently pushed Molly back on the bed. "You think too much, Molly. Just let it flow!" She opened her legs and leant down between them. "I know how to make you feel better." She's going to eat her out! Kay could not believe what she was seeing. Something that was impossible to imagine was unfolding before her eyes.

Molly looked shell-shocked as the Indian began to lap at her delicate pink pussy, as if she was trying to understand something that was beyond her grasp. Supporting her weight on her elbows, she looked up over her friend's back to see her boy, teeth gritted, pounding away at a pussy that was not hers. Open-mouthed, she looked down again to where Indira softly licked her delicate bud, and began to stroke her pussy lips with one finger. Molly muttered something under her breath, and closed her eyes. She let out a little moan. This is turning her on!

"Boys love lesbians. If you do this, he'll never leave you." Indira smiled up at her friend and closed her whole mouth on Molly's clitoris. She bit her lip and mumbled something again. Just at that moment Joe began lapping fiercely against Indira's thighs. The noise made Kay feel weak. Without even noticing, she had begun to touch herself under her skirt.

"Don't you dare cum, Joe!" Indira warned. The boy grimaced. "Pull out. You're too near."

"Another time. Just the two of us." Indira whispered to Molly and rolled over "Let's finish him off first." She took Joe's t-shirt and wiped down her breasts, cleaning the oil off. "Where d'you want it, Joe?" She knelt down in front of him. "D'you wanna cum on my titties?" She took Molly by the arm and pulled her to the floor beside her.

Indira took his cock in her hand and started to stroke it slowly. Joe groaned. He won't last long now. "Wouldn't you like Molly to clean it off my boobies?" she asked

"Oh God, yes!"

"Don't you want to see your girly lick your seed off these breasts?"

Joe moaned. With one finger Indira scratched behind his balls.

"Next time she can eat it out of my pussy. Would you like to see that?"

He came. Indira's face jerked back too late. The first spurt hit her on the mouth and chin; the second landed on her cleavage; then she was able to direct his sperm onto her breasts and nipples. It was thick, creamy, sticky. Joe tottered onto the bed.

Indira looked at Molly. The redhead shook her head emphatically. Indira smiled. "It's just the same as taking it in your mouth directly. It's the same cum." Molly flushed and shook her head again. Indira frowned. "You have eaten cum, haven't you?" She looked over at Joe, prostrate on the bed. "Joe? You've made her eat your juice, right?" Molly blushed and looked away. Joe rolled over. "You've never cum in her mouth? What are you doing, Joe? She won't learn anything like that!"

She took Molly's head in her hands. "Lick it!" she ordered. She took the red locks of hair and pushed her in. "It's your boyfriend's mess, so you've got to clean it." Molly kept her mouth closed, and when Indira pushed her breasts up into her face, cum smeared onto her cheeks. "C'mon Molly. You've got to do this. Every single girl in class eats cum."

She lifted Molly's face. Her cheeks glistened. "Just stick out your tongue." she whispered. Indira dabbed her finger on her nipple, daubing her finger, and smeared it on Molly's lips. "Open your mouth, Molly. All the girls do this." This second time Molly timidly obeyed. Indira took a load from her cleavage and slipped it into her mouth. "Swallow," she instructed. Joe looked on.

Indira kissed her on the mouth, slowly. "Lick it off my me." She offered her face to Molly's tongue. Obediently, the pale girl licked clean her mouth and chin. "Oh God!" whispered Joe. He was watching with open eyes. Kay, meanwhile, was buffeted by a whirlwind of emotions. How can this excite you? How can it turn you on? How perverted can you be?

Indira had taken her friend's head down to her breasts again. Now Molly was licking and sucking, eyes closed. It was impossible for Kay to know if her daughter was enjoying it. She pulled back, heart thumping in her chest, and returned to her room. She lay down, almost trembling, and closed her eyes.

That night she was hungry for sex, and unsatisfied. Her husband got into bed, turned his back on her, looked at his mobile one last time and switched off the lamp. Kay did not have the courage to ask him for sex. She lay, eyes open, wet and needy.

 

 

Published 
Written by DelilahDominguez
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments