Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Invites Catherine To Meet Adam

"Emily invites Catherine to join her and Adam for sex and whipping"

11
3 Comments 3
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"The introduction of Emily's friend Catherine to make a threesome with Adam was first suggested by a reader in a comment on an earlier story in this series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I might have come up with the idea myself anyway but this is just to acknowledge the fact that the comment got me thinking along these lines."

Having had sex on three consecutive days, Emily and Adam did not have any sexual contact in the next two although there was a little bit of mild flirting when they were in the car together.

Emily had telephoned her friend Catherine Phillipson to tell her about the wonderful sex she was getting from her twenty-two-year-old chauffeur and to suggest that Catherine might like to join her and Adam for an afternoon of sexual adventures. Catherine, like Emily, was equally happy having sex with males or females so she not surprisingly thought it a wonderful idea.

Sometimes the sessions that Emily had with Catherine involved the sixty-year-old Catherine applying a riding crop to Emily's backside and as both Emily and Adam had recently felt the crop from each other it was decided to wait a few more days before the planned threesome to give them a bit more time to recover from their whippings.

On the third day after their tryst at Lilac Cottage during which, amongst other things, Adam fucked Emily in the arse the flirting between them was getting a bit more intense.

Emily had more or less abandoned the formal talk between them when they were on their own and she was now teasing Adam. "I suppose you are wanking a lot as you have not had any from me for a few days," she said.

"I might be or I might be saving all of my spunk for when we next get together," replied Adam.

Although she herself was again feeling the need for a fuck she thought that she would give Adam a treat that she had not yet given him before. "Let's take a detour to Hampton Lodge," said Emily.

Hampton Lodge was another property belonging to the Bothwick-Smyth's and some ten days or so ago, Emily and Adam had had their first sexual contact with her bent over a tree trunk in a wood in the grounds and Adam fucking her from behind.

Adam did not know if the instruction meant that they were actually going to go to the large country house or just to the wooded area that they went to previously but he was pretty certain that sex of some sort was planned.

When they were just inside the grounds and Emily told him to turn to the left it became clear that whatever they were going to be doing was going to be in a similar area to previously.

Emily told Adam to park the car where they had parked the last time so he was now thinking that he was going to be fucking her over the tree trunk again but he was in for a surprise, although not an unpleasant one.

Once parked Adam went round to the rear passenger door and opened it expecting Emily to get out but she actually sprawled on her front on the back seat. "Step closer," she said and Adam was now stood almost against the car and with his crotch close to Emily's face.

"I am going to suck you off Mister Crook," announced Emily as she undid Adam's trousers and pulled them and his underpants down to his knees.

Adam, of course, did not object, and nor could he really because by now his previously semi-erect penis had now become fully erect in Emily's mouth. Adam did not know what to do with his hands but eventually put them on the roof of the car as the sixty-one-year-old Emily used her lips and tongue to excite and tease his rigid cock.

Adam was groaning in both pleasure and frustration as Emily's mouth moved up and down his rod and kept taking him towards ejaculation before easing off. Emily was amusing herself by edging him although what she was doing was exciting her too and her knickers were getting damp.

The blowjob must have been going for about ten minutes when she decided that she had done enough teasing and with further expert use of her oral skills she had Adam tensing as he felt his spunk start to rise. He thought that he had better warn her of the impending discharge of semen. "Emily, I am so fucking close," he said but she just continued with what she was doing fully intending to take a mouth full of cream.

"Oh fuck," he exclaimed as he ejaculated into his lover's mouth and his spunk kept spurting. Emily managed to swallow most of it but there was still some white fluid running out of the corners of her mouth as he finally finished cumming.

Emily licked the spunk off the side of his cock once it was out of her mouth and he said, "Thank you, that was amazing."

"I owed you that after the way you went down on me the other day," said Emily as she scooped some semen off her chin with her finger and put it in her mouth.

Once they had cleaned up a bit and Adam had pulled his clothing up they were back on the road although all that was now intended was the return journey to the mansion in which Emily lived.

"You remember I mentioned my friend Catherine Phillipson the other day?"  said Emily and when Adam confirmed that he did she went on, "I have suggested she have some fun time with us both soon, you are up for that aren't you?"

"Oh yes, two rich bitches at the same time," replied Adam.

"Yes and you will probably get to see the rich bitches fucking each other too," said Emily.

"Sounds great, when is she coming?" asked Adam enthusiastically.

"Not for a few days because she will probably use the riding crop on us both and I don't think that we are quite ready for that yet," said Emily.

Sensing that Adam was perhaps disappointed thinking that he might have to go a few days without sex Emily said, "You and I will fuck in Lilac Cottage before then though," which cheered the young man up.

They did indeed fuck, or more accurately made love, in Lilac Cottage two days later. They had now got to know each other sexually and the almost two hours they spent in bed consisted of a lot of gentle and loving lovemaking in various positions and Emily had multiple orgasms before Adam emptied the white contents of his penis into her.

It was now decided that Catherine's visit could be arranged although Emily was initially disappointed to discover that she was going to be away for a few days so the date for the threesome was set for one week's time.  Neither Emily nor Adam could go that long without sex so they did have two more fucks in the intervening days, one in Lilac Cottage and one with Emily riding Adam on the back seat of the car.

The day of the projected threesome had arrived and Emily and Adam were at Lilac Cottage about ten minutes before the time that Catherine had been told to meet them there. Shortly thereafter Emily's mobile phone rang with it being Catherine saying that she was running a bit late but would be there in about thirty minutes.

Emily and Adam were not used to just having small talk because they were usually in the car, and therefore perhaps communicating in a formal way, or they were having sex or had just had sex.

"Well what shall we do?" asked Emily gently stroking her young lover's face.

"We could start without her," suggested Adam.

"We could but we must try not to make it too heavy otherwise we might be too far gone when she gets here," replied Emily.

"Let's just have a little kiss and cuddle on the settee," was Adam's response.

With Emily thinking that a good idea they were soon kissing on the settee with Adam massaging Emily's tits over her blouse and Emily's hand caressing Adam's crotch. They soon did what seemed natural and Emily's blouse was undone and so was her bra so it was now hanging below her large breasts as Adam licked her hard nipples.

Emily, also naturally enough, had got Adam's penis out of his trousers and pants and was gently stroking the rigid length. Shortly thereafter, for the sake of comfort, Adam's trousers and underpants were completely removed so that he was now naked from the waist down.

Emily was just thinking of taking Adam's cock in her mouth when there was a knock at the door, they had rather lost track of time.

"You go and let her in," said Emily to her chauffeur.

Adam reached as if to put his trousers back on but Emily said, "No need, she would be seeing you like that soon enough anyway," and she watched her lover's firm backside leave the living room and head for the front door.

Catherine Phillipson was very much a woman of the world so she was not totally shocked when a young man naked from the waist down and sporting a huge erection opened the door.

"Hello, I am assuming that you are Adam," she said with a smile on her face and her eyes on his cock.

"Yes and I assume that you are Catherine," he replied as he looked over the woman's body which was possibly even slightly more rounded than Emily's.

"May I?" she asked with a nod towards his penis.
 

He was not quite sure what she intended but he replied, "Of course."

Catherine reached forwards with her right hand and took his prick and gave it a couple of strokes. "Mmm, so fucking hard," she said.

"Yes Emily and I sort of started without you," he said as if by way of explanation for his erection.

"Well I am here now, where is the lady?" said Catherine as she brushed past Adam giving his cock another touch as she went.

Adam's eyes went to the woman's backside and the almost disgustingly tight trousers that she was wearing certainly suggested that her arse was at least as big and rounded as Emily's.

Catherine entered the living room to find Emily standing with her tits over the top of her loosened bra.

"Hello darling, I see that you have met Adam," said Emily.

"Yes indeed and very impressive he is too," replied Catherine with a smile back at the young man.

Emily and Catherine then met in a kiss which became a snog and Adam watched his lover's hands go down Catherine's back and cup and squeeze her buttocks. He did wonder if he should join in, it was to be a threesome after all, but decided to leave them to their private moment.

Once they had finished kissing Catherine said, "I seem to be a bit overdressed," and removed her blouse.

"Would you Adam?" she asked looking over her shoulder and Adam, guessing that she meant undo her bra, unhooked her bra strap and Catherine tossed the bra to one side so she was now naked up top. The two women kissed again but this time with their bare breasts rubbing together.
 

MIURA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIURA

This time Adam did join in and he pressed his erection against Catherine's trousered arse whilst putting his arms around both women, mashing their breasts together even more.

"I think the bedroom is a good idea," said Emily, and the three hugely aroused people made their way to the stairs and Emily discarded her blouse and bra on the way.

The two women were both in very tight trousers and Adam appreciated the sight as they went up the stairs knowing that he would be seeing their arses bared very soon.

"I have not seen Em for a while so do you mind if she and I get reacquainted,  Adam?" Catherine asked the young man although he was very unlikely to object.

Catherine dropped to her knees and pulled down Emily's trousers as she did so and then she licked the very damp patch in Emily's knickers.
 

"Come here," Emily said to Adam and she and her chauffeur kissed as Catherine's tongue continued to play with Emily's wet clothing.

Catherine had got a little bit bored with licking knickers as she wanted to lick the real thing so she pulled down Emily's panties and inserted her tongue in Emily's cunt as she put her hands on her bare arse. Emily had to stop kissing Adam otherwise she might have bitten his tongue off so she stroked Catherine's head as her female lover continued to use her tongue on Emily's pussy.

Catherine stood and the women kissed again so Emily could taste what Catherine had been tasting. Whilst the women kissed,  Adam dragged Catherine's trousers down and her large firm buttocks came into view. He soon had her knickers down too and he was kissing her bare arse.

Catherine was loving having her buttocks kissed and she was loving tongue swapping with Emily but she wanted things to progress.

"Sixty-nine Em?" she asked although it more a suggestion than a question.

"Yeah," replied Emily and Adam helped Catherine step out of trousers and knickers as Emily removed her own.

The two women made their way to bed and got in a position that they had been together in several times before and Adam was looking at Catherine's arse with Emily's head below it as the females set about eating each other's cunts.

Adam went back to what he had been doing before, kissing Catherine's arse, and he now started to lick her arse crack and that, along with what Emily's mouth was doing to her vagina, caused her to have a shuddering orgasm. It also caused her own tongue to work faster in Emily's snatch and soon she too was cumming.

Catherine eventually rolled off of Emily's head and the two naked women lay laughing in their post-sex joy as Adam removed his upper clothing and put himself between the two female bodies on the bed.

The two women then started to pay Adam their full attention with their hands and mouths and he was squirming in delight as his cock got wanked or sucked and other parts of his body got kissed.

"So Adam, how do you fancy fucking both of us?" Emily asked.

"Hell, yes," replied the young man.

"You first Em, as he is yours," Catherine said gallantly so almost instantly Adam's rock hard cock was once again entering Emily Bothwick-Smyth's soaking wet cunt.

Catherine looked at the joy on Emily's face as she took the huge penis and she leaned forward to kiss her.

Adam's sexual arousal had started quite a long time ago with his snogging on the settee with Emily and he had been continuously turned on since then. Turned on through his introduction to Catherine to witnessing lesbian sex to licking Catherine's arse crack to what the two women had just been doing to him.

He fucked Emily hard and fast and very soon had her cumming as she had already been on a high after having sex with Catherine.

"Fuck Catherine now," said Emily and almost effortlessly, Adam shifted from shafting one middle-aged rich woman to shafting a second one and Catherine squealed as his hard rod entered her, "Fuck, he is so big," she wailed although Emily, of course, already knew that.

He did not need to fuck Catherine for very long before she too orgasmed but Adam himself was now rapidly approaching release.

"I am going to cum, can I cum in her?" Adam said asking his lover and employer for her permission or blessing.

"Yeah, fill the rich bitch with your spunk," laughed Emily.

"Hey, this is me that you are talking about," panted Catherine as Adam slid in and out of her but she had hardly uttered the words when, with a groan, Adam ejaculated into her.

When all three had just about recovered from their exertions and lay, naked bodies inter-twinned, Catherine said, "You know that you two are going to get your arses whipped don't you?"

"We thought that we might," responded Emily.

"You first young lady," said Catherine getting off the bed and fetching the riding crop from the corner.

"Bend over the bed, you stand there young man," instructed Catherine to the other two indicating where Adam should stand to watch his lover get her whipping.

Emily was positioned with her arse awaiting the crop and Catherine slashed the first stroke down CRACK

She delivered five more strokes at regular intervals each one leaving a distinct red line across Emily's buttocks and each one causing an increased amount of distress although Emily, although she did not want to admit it, rather liked having her backside whipped.

"Stand there, you bend over," ordered Catherine indicating the new positions for the other two as Emily sobbed and rubbed her buttocks.

Catherine looked at the young man's firm backside for a moment before lashing him six times with the crop and putting six red lines across his buttocks.

Adam was stood next to Emily rubbing his own whipped behind and sort of hopping from one leg to the other as he 'oohed' and 'aahed'.

Catherine put the crop down and then moved to the bed and stuck her big backside in the air and put her head on a pillow before asking, "Who is going to eat my arse?"

"Both of us," replied Emily and then Adam added, "Then we both whip it."

"Hmm, not too sure about that," said Catherine who very rarely took a beating although she sometimes quite liked it when she did.

Before that, there was some arse eating to be done and the two freshly whipped people were both behind Catherine with Adam kissing her left buttock and Emily her right one.

Emily then nudged Adam out of the way so that she could get her tongue into Catherine's arse crack and Catherine squealed with delight when Emily's tongue touched her anus. Emily played with her arse hole for a while before turning her head to kiss Adam and then Adam took over with the licking of Catherine's crack and anus.

Catherine was going crazy and was so close to orgasm and with Adam's tongue rimming Catherine's arse hole, Emily managed to get her tongue into the top of Catherine's arse crack and that pushed her over the edge and into a shuddering orgasm, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, that is amazing," she exclaimed.

 

Adam and Emily kissed whilst Catherine, still with her arse raised, gradually got her breath back and then Emily said, "Stay just like that for your whipping."

Catherine was not convinced that she wanted to be whipped but remained in position as instructed and Emily whistled the crop across her cheeks three times before handing it to Adam who did the same. All three of them now had burning backsides and they all lay on their stomachs on the bed with, in turn, getting their buttocks soothed by the other two.

This process turned them all on again and the two women decided to have some mutual fun with Adam's penis so fingers and tongues teased it and the women kissed each other before going back to the manual cock teasing.

They had Adam squirming, partly because his arse was tinging and party because of what they were doing to his cock, before Emily said to her female friend, "Shall we finish him off?" and with Catherine's agreement a few hard jerks had Adam spunking and they pointed the erupting cock at each other's faces as they got splattered with cum.

There was much giggling and kissing before the three of them cleaned themselves up with a shower and they mutually agreed that this threesome would not be the last one that they had together.

"You just remember that he is mine," warned Emily sternly to her friend before the three sore bottomed but sexually satisfied people got dressed ending their first threesome.
 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments