Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally, a Threesome with Doug

"We Both Take Deb in a Fantasy Come True!"

43
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Although Deb and Doug have had several sexual encounters, it was never a threesome with me as I was only an observer watching my wife get pleasured. The threesome has finally happened!

We had a free weekend and I asked Deb what she wanted to do. It was raining and cold, so she said she wanted to stay home. I suggested we have a friend over, and she asked if I wanted to invite Doug over. Well, that was a no-brainer considering how his other visits worked out and I said I would call him.  I gave him a shout to see if he was free and he said he would come over that evening.

About six-thirty that evening Doug showed up at the door with a bottle of wine and a smile. I had been thinking about a three-way with him and Deb for a while, and I wondered if that might happen tonight. Doug and Deb kissed and hugged, and we sat down on the couch to catch up and have something to drink. Time seemed to fly by as we chatted, and I noticed we had gone through three bottles of wine in about ninety minutes! We were all feeling buzzed, and I suggested we put on a movie.

We found a series on Netflix instead that was steamy and started out with some sex scenes and nudity and eventually showed a threesome. Doug asked if we had ever done that, and Deb laughed and said that I just liked to watch. We proceeded to discuss how natural and un-clumsy they made them on TV and laughed about all the moving body parts. I decided to push it a bit since we were on the subject and told them I have always been curious about it, but that I did not want Deb to feel awkward or like she was “serving” two guys. Surprisingly, Deb stated that she had always had an interest as well but that she was worried about who the “right guy” would be and if it would be awkward. To break the sexual tension in the air, Doug stated that he would be happy to “take one for the team” and be that guy! We all laughed at that as we continued to watch the series.

I was getting hard just thinking about what could happen and it was obvious from my sweatpants. Deb asked me if that was from watching the sex on TV or our discussion, and I quickly told her it was the latter. She laughed at that and leaned over and kissed me deeply while she grabbed my now fully erect member. She stroked me through my pants while she kissed me and then pulled away to look over at Doug, who was fully attentive to what we were doing. Deb motioned to Doug to come over to us and he quickly complied, moving onto his knees in front of her on the couch.

Deb leaned over and kissed Doug while she continued to stroke my cock. They were making out aggressively and I could already tell I was going to shoot my load quickly if I did not slow down. I pulled Deb’s hand off my cock and moved over to rub her back while she kissed Doug. Deb always likes a backrub, and she moaned as I pulled her top off to massage her bare back. Since she didn’t have a bra on, her full breasts were hanging there while they kissed, and Doug grabbed them and massaged her nipples while I rubbed her back. Not much talking going on but definitely some heavy breathing!

Deb leaned back against me, and Doug used his tongue to lightly tease and then suck on her nipples, which were rock hard! He slid her pants down while he was sucking on her nipples, and she lay there fully nude as he serviced her titties and began to stroke her very wet pussy. He began to kiss down her stomach as she spread her legs, knowing where he was headed. She leaned back against me and turned her head to kiss me while he reached her swollen lips and clit – Deb moaned into my mouth as he slowly circled her clit with his tongue and began working it in and out of her hole. I pulled away for a breath and had an amazing view, massaging my wife’s tits and pinching her nipples while Doug devoured her pussy and pushed her to the brink of an orgasm!

AshleyPlata
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyPlata

Deb and I slid my pants down so she could play with my cock while Doug ate her, and she was massaging my balls and stroking my dick aggressively as he worked his magic. Deb pushed Doug’s head away from her dripping wet snatch and sank down onto the floor in front of me, which allowed her to take my cock into her mouth and start to suck me off. Doug watched her give me a very wet and sloppy blowjob for a minute, and then pulled Deb’s ass towards him so that she was positioned on her hands and knees while she sucked on me. I could see him rubbing his cock up and down her pussy and then slowly push it deep into her. Deb took all my cock in her mouth and moaned when he penetrated her, then pushed back against him. I was amazed that I was watching her get split-roasted, with my cock in her mouth and Doug’s cock in her pussy!

Doug fucked her this way for a while, just slow even strokes that sounded so wet and sexy whenever he pulled back. Deb took a break from her amazing sucking skills and turned around to kiss Doug and I was sitting there realizing she was deep kissing him after just having my cock in her mouth. Doug laid on his back and Deb straddled his cock, slowly sliding down on him and then riding him cowgirl while she played with her nipples. As I sat there watching it occurred to me that I had always liked watching videos of the girl penetrated in both holes and thought this might be my only opportunity!

I slid off the couch onto the floor and came up behind Deb and began kneading her breasts while she rode up and down on Doug. I moved up close to her back and then licked my hand to lubricate my still rock-hard erection. Very slowly I moved my dick up against her ass and slowly pushed it towards her available asshole. She stopped riding Doug and moved her ass back to accommodate me, and surprisingly I was able to move fully into her ass (she was already wet there from her own juices). What a great feeling having my cock in her ass while Doug’s long dick was fully penetrating her pussy. I slowly started fucking her and Doug started doing the same under her with the same rhythm. Deb was in ecstasy as both holes were filled with our cocks. I could her breathing quicken and could see her rubbing her clit while we did this, and shortly thereafter she screamed out as she came, shaking violently from the strength of the orgasm. I only made it another four or five strokes and then filled her ass with cum, and then a minute or so later Doug pumped her full of his load as well.

Deb laid down on Doug’s chest as I pulled out of her, and Doug rubbed her back and ass as they both came down from the excitement. We all sat up against the couch on the floor, totally, naked catching our breath. I grabbed our wine glasses and we all watched to series we started as if nothing had happened, and we were not sitting there nude! I could not believe that “the threesome” had finally happened and was such an erotic experience for all of us.

Doug stayed the night, but we were all spent so he slept by himself in the guest room. The next morning, we all said goodbye to cap off an amazing experience.

NOW…my next fantasy is getting Doug to bring a partner for a foursome!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Pecten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments