Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun Times at the Lodge

"A guy's night out turns into something memorable after the beer-fest goes awry"

21
10 Comments 10
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

It was a chilly evening when I got to the hunting lodge. Several of the guys from work were supposed to meet me there around eight that night and our plans were to set up a grill and do a little drinking. I pulled the cooler out of the truck and over to where the grilling station was by the main lodge. As I was waiting for the guys to show up, I spied to very lovely young ladies heading to the pool and the hot tub. Even though it was a bit cool outside, they were sporting cut off denim shorts and t-shirts.

They didn’t see me sitting by the grill and that was perfectly fine with me. I watched as they stripped out of their shorts and t-shirts and eased into the swirling hot waters of hot tub by the main lodge, clad in very sexy bikinis. They giggled and talked in hushed tones. I was only about fifteen feet away, with a small three-foot high hedge separating us.

My cell phone rang. It was Tim, one of my co-workers.

“Dude,” he began, “The truck won’t start, and John’s girlfriend won’t let him go for the weekend.”

I could quickly see our planned drunk-fest and grill evaporating.

“I’m going to have to get the truck fixed, so I probably won’t make it up to the lodge until in the morning,” Tim declared.

Damn. The drunk-fest was officially cancelled. Tim apologized and said he’d make it up to me. I was ticked, but there was not much I could do. Stuff happens, you know? So, there I sat, all by myself, on top of a cooler full of beer and no one to share it with.

I looked over at the hot tub. The girls had gone very suspiciously quiet.

“Would y’all like a beer?” I casually asked, pretty much expecting them to say “no.”

When one of them said, “Yes,” I damn near broke my neck getting her a beer.

“What about you?” I asked after handing the one girl a beer.

“I don’t drink,” she replied.

“Yes, you do,” her friend replied. “Take a fucking beer.”

I pulled another beer from the cooler and handed it to her and then retrieved my own beer, pulling up a chair next to the hot tub.

I quickly ascertained the two girls were high school seniors and although not old enough to drink, they were old enough to do just about anything else. They were skinny girls, and like typical teenagers, kind of naive, or so I thought.

They were at the lodge waiting on their dad to show up. The conversation was rather light-hearted, as far as chats go. They both had boyfriends, but each readily admitted their boyfriends were rather like nerds. We chatted about their plans post-graduation and they both said they were looking forward to attending a local community college. They asked if I was married and when I told them I was, they asked if my wife minded me going off on the weekends.

“She gets to spend some time were her gal-pals,” I said, “So this is my tradeoff.”

I told them I was supposed to meet some work buddies at the lodge, but they had bailed on me.

“Well,” said one of the girls, “Lucky for you, you have us.”

Lucky me.

“Why don’t you get in the hot tub?” one of the girls pressed.

“I didn’t bring my swimsuit,” I dutifully replied. Without missing a beat, she quickly replied that I could simply skinny dip and no one know.

“Yeah,” I replied sarcastically, “I can see your dad walking up in here and asking what you’re doing in a hot tub with a naked guy.”

“No thanks,” I quickly added.

“Actually,” one of the girls remarked, “We lied. Her dad isn’t coming up here. We stole his access card. He thinks she is at my house and my parents think I am at her house.”

Damn.

“So, if you want to get in, get in. No one will know and it’s all good,” said the skinnier of the two girls.

I quickly changed the subject and asked if they wanted another beer.

“Sure,” the skinner girl replied. “but if I get drunk, please don’t leave me down here to drown.”

“I won’t,” I replied, as I fished out three more beers from the cooler, handing two to the girls in the hot tub.

“Do you come up here often,” I asked.

“No,” one of the girls answered. She had long brown hair and seemed nervous, as she kept shifting around in the hot tub. “But it’s a cool place.”

I had to agree.

The skinner girl stood up in the hot tub and looked at me.

“Can I ask a question?” she asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

“Which one of us has the better boobies?”

I was shocked. I hadn’t expected the question.

“You’re both pretty cute,” I bashfully replied.

“But which one of us has the better boobies?” she pressed.

The girl with the long brown hair that was acting so fidgety, stood up beside her friend.

“I think you embarrassed him,” she told her friend. “Way to go!”

I was embarrassed, but not because of the question, but because I was not prepared for it.

“Well,” I replied, “You’ll have to lose the bikini tops for me to make a determination.”

In less than a split second, both girls were topless, as they tossed their bikini tops to the side of the hot tub. One of the two, had small boobs, but very erect and hardened nipples, while the other had larger boobs, with pencil-eraser tip like nips perched perfectly on top of her larger globes. They playfully splashed water on themselves and asked repeated their question.

“I don’t know,” I shot back. I looked at the girl with the bigger boobs and asked if they were all natural.

“Yes, there are,” she dutifully answered, wading closer to the side of the hot tub.

“Feel them,” she instructed.

“I’ll take your word for it,” I replied.

“No really,” she replied, “I want you to feel them.”

I scrambled from off the top of my beer cooler and reached down to feel her boobies. She looked up at me and smiled.

“They like your touches,” she remarked.

“They’re nice,” I replied, as I sat back down on the beer cooler.

Her friend, not to be out done, said, “Wait a sec, you have to feel mine too.”

I slipped back to the side of the pool and reached down to tweak her nipples between my thumb and a forefinger.

“Uhmmmm”’ she suggestively remarked as she proffered a wink at me.

“They are nice,” I replied, settling back on to my beer cooler.

“You should get in with us,” the skinner girl pressed.

“That might be dangerous,” I replied.

“Why?” she shot back, “Can you not handle two hot and horny teenage girls?”

“Yes, I can,” I replied. “But can y’all handle me?”

“Oh yes we can,” the skinnier girl replied, her friend nodding her head up and down in agreement.

I kicked off my shoes and socks as they watched from inside the hot tub. I stripped out of my t-shirt and then my jeans, leaving on my bikini-brief underwear which did little to hide my excitement. I slipped into the hot tub as each of them took up a sitting position on either side of me. The water lapped at our chins as all three of us dipped down into the swirling hot waters, as far as we could.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

I felt a hand on my leg. Inching its way towards my crotch. It was the skinner girl with the big boobs.

“Behave,” I teasingly remarked.

“I can’t,” she replied, toying with me. Her friend inched away from us and to the far side of the small hot tub as I grabbed the wayward hand on my leg. Suddenly, I spied some bikini bottoms floating in the briny waters. The girl across from me smiled as the bikini bottoms inched their way towards me in the swirling waters, not saying a word.

The girl next skinner girl next to me with the nicer set of boobs, spied the bikini bottom and snagged them, tossing them out of the hot tub and on to the pool area deck several feet away.

“You, you shameless slut,” my newfound friend sitting next to me called out. She silently smiled, stood up and waded in our direction, the hot water streaming from her nakedness as it swirled around her waist.

“Yes I am,” she finally replied, as she stepped between my spread legs and placed her hands on to my shoulders, leaning forward to look me straight in my eyes, her knees pressing against my crotch. She bit down on her lower lip, as she moved her leg and knee up and down across my crotch under the water. I let go of the hand of the girl next to me, grab the wayward knee of the girl pressing herself against me.

Suddenly, she launched herself on to my lap, her knees straddling my hips as she settled down on to my lap, still holding on to my shoulders. She arched her back and leaned backwards, digging her fingertips into my shoulders, to secure her hold, her small boobs coming into full view only inches from me, as the swirling waters of the hot tub surrounded us.

“Oh baby,” she cried out. “Let’s do this!”

I was speechless and when I say speechless, I mean, I was speechless. I glanced over at at her friend, sitting next to me in silence. She nodded her head and smiled.

I wrapped my arms around the girl who was stationed on my lap and then I launched myself off the hot tub seat. She instinctively wrapped her long skinny legs around me and held on to my neck as I pivoted in the hot tub. I sat her on to the space I had just been occupying and leaned forward. I pressed my lips to hers, pushing my tongue deep into her oral cavity. Her eyes widened in stark surprise.

Her first instinct, it seemed was to not accept my forced kiss, but as I continued to push myself forward, she caved, and that was all it took. Her tongue met mine in a dancing flurry of passion uncontrolled. Her hands cupped my face as I reversed things, slipping myself on to her lap, cupping her face with y hands and pushing the envelope of decency.

She pushed at my bikini briefs and within seconds, they joined the foamy brine, just like her bikini bottoms had done minutes earlier.

Her friend grabbed my briefs and then proudly slung them out of the hot tub with a “whoop! whoop!” declaration. She pressed herself up against me from behind and wrapped her hands around my waist, grabbing my eight and half inch erection under the water. As she continued to toy with my cock, I continued to press myself into the girl against the edge of the hot tub, madly thrusting my tongue down her throat in the process.

We broke for a precious second and she said,

“I’m on the pill.”

I was happy to hear her declaration, but at this point, it probably was one of the last things I was thinking about. Then, she said three words that stopped me completely.

“I’m a virgin.”

Wait. What? How?

“I’m a virgin,” she repeated.

“Oh, hell no,” I said. “I’m not popping your cherry.”

“But I want you to,” she quickly shot back, as I pushed myself from off of her, standing in the middle of the hot tub, her friend standing right beside me in silence.

“Come on bitch,” her friend declared, “Just fuck him or I’ll fuck him.”

“He don’t wanna fuck me,” she shot back.

I couldn’t believe it. My mind was racing. I looked at her as she peered back at me, her legs spread wide in front of me under the waters of the hot tub.

“Ok,” I replied, “But not here.”

Fucking in a hot tub was not my idea of a good fuck.

“I have a cabin,” I said. “Let go there.”

I climbed out of the hot tub and slipped into my tennis shoes, completely naked. I quickly gathered up my pants, my t-shirt, socks and soggy bikini briefs, as my hot tub partners did the same. I grabbed the handle of the beer cooler and quickly headed out of the pool and to the cabin that was close by, hoping to remain undetected by any of the other lodge members who might be there.

The three of us quickly made our way into the one room cabin and I launched myself on to the bed, after kicking off my tennis shoes and dropping my clothes to the floor. Both of my hot tub friends giddily followed me on to the bed, and for the better portion of the rest of that night, we fucked our brains out.

Shelia lost her virginity and her friend Michelle got equally lucky as well, as the three of us frolicked about in the bed with a wild abandon, taking turns at pleasuring one another into unbelievable orgasms. I was surprised to see how well Sheila and Michelle bonded with each other, taking the time to explore the erotic pleasures of self-masturbation and same sex activities, with Sheila really coming out of her shell after losing her virginity. The girl was uncontrollably wild in her approach to sex, something that was a joy to see and experience, and something that was undoubtedly, quite a surprise for Michelle.

At some point, I fell asleep as Michelle and Sheila continued their lovemaking. I awoke to find the two of them asleep in each other’s arms, right beside me.

The sound of birds chirping woke me up. It was daylight. Sheila was standing completely naked at the cabin window, looking out at the beauty of the lodge. Michelle was still asleep beside me. Shelia looked in my direction and smiled. She turned and walked towards the bed in silence.

As she gingerly slipped on to the bed beside me, she softly thanked me.

“It was my pleasure,” I whispered.

“You are fun to hang with,” Sheila whispered back, “and you mad me feel very special.”

As she spoke, she placed her hand on to my bare thigh.

“Be careful,” I replied. “There’s a dangerous snake under the covers.”

Sheila smiled.

“I bet you didn’t know I am a snake handler.”

I laughed.

“Yes, you are,” I happily replied, grabbing her hand in mine, and moving her hand to my crotch. She took my cock in her hand and gently began to massage me into a massive erection, placing a lone finger over her mouth, as Michelle slept beside me. Slowly and very gently, she shifted the sheets away from my crotch and my erection. She leaned down and moved my cock into a position to start a wonderful blowjob.

Oh my God! I couldn’t hold back. I shot my load deep into Sheila’s mouth as Michelle stirred in the bed beside me. Michelle’s baby blue eyes fluttered open and she smiled. I slipped my fingers into Michelle’s hair and then I pulled her up to for a deeply passionate kiss.

The morning was off to a good start. When Tim called, I told him to skip coming up to the lodge, because I had decided to head home. He was disappointed but understood.

“We’ll have to reschedule this,” Tim pressed. I told him that I agreed, as Sheila and Michelle continued work on my cock. It would be a Saturday to remember. . . .

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments