Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Furious

"A dream come true, first time in a threesome for us both."

37
6 Comments 6
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"I've been really excited to share this story, my first, with you all and was encouraged to write by my partner in the story."

My wife’s ass pointed up toward us on the narrow bed made with clean white sheets and a blue and white striped pillowcase in a small, well-lit room with light gray walls. Her elbows and forearms were flat on the bed and her head tilted back with a mischievous smile as her long silky brown hair fell asymmetrically toward her beautiful green, left eye.

I was excited to be watching this fantasy come alive, a seemingly perfect erotic situation. I was anticipating being a participant, yet I was limp, unable to hold a full erection. I felt an odd, swirling mixture of excitement and disappointment. Had I spent my virile youth on vanilla sex and now, with the chance at some real kinky fun, would I be unable to perform? 

Her gorgeous body was completely nude after quickly shedding her clothes. We had arrived at the room after a night of socializing and drinking. – I couldn’t quite remember when we’d encountered this young man, he seemed to have arrived on the wave of our erotic fantasies as the elevator brought us closer to bed. Her pink, perky nipples were long and hard. Looking further down her body, we could clearly see the glistening of her slit, wet with excitement through the tufts of hair transparently covering her asshole and pussy.  

The young man standing behind her and in front of me was about my size and surprisingly similar to me at age twenty-five, with coarse black hair on his back and the crack of his ass; steady, strong, and sturdy. His eagerness and confidence, his gentility, and his confident knowledge of where to be and what to do were surprising. It was almost as if he was channeling my own thoughts, possessing my acquired knowledge and desire for the magnificent woman displayed before us.

Genevieve and I married knowing we were sexually compatible. I am many years older and had experience with more partners. Genna is a terrific communicator, freely sharing her wishes and desires, and likes to talk dirty. Early on, we had briefly discussed her taking more lovers and expanding her sexual experiences. We had play-acted a few kinky scenarios, including double penetration, with me in her ass and a dildo substituting as the second dick. This current threesome would be an excellent chance to expand our boundaries. 

I know Genna’s desires well, and I was sure she would be into this. Typically, I can anticipate what turns her on. I wanted to please her. I moved to her backside, past the young man with my talented tongue and eager attitude. I was determined to be a leading part of this experience, even though I physically wasn’t up for it. I needed to find an open and erotic way to participate, apart from the fucking. 

She was wet and getting wetter as she wiggled her delicious ass in our direction and told us to have a closer look and enjoy the view. The taste was sweet and musky; I lapped up as much as I could as the juices continued to flow down my chin and her thighs. The younger, hard, stiff man was obviously as eager as I, visibly more so.

I could see his enormous erection out of the corner of my eye even though my face was now buried in her ass and covered in her wetness. I reached out and brought his body and dick closer to my face and her ass. I wanted to help them fuck. I covered his cock with her wetness, as I had done with my own so many times before, then I swallowed his dick head. Kissing and slurping as I took in as much of this prick as I could fit without scraping my teeth on it. I seemed to know what he would like, too. Still inches from bottoming out, he moaned and pushed further into my mouth. I began to gag and choke a bit, causing more saliva to gush on his dick and balls. This was going to be one slippery fuck for the two of them. I was glad to help. I turned my head back toward her as I kept a hand on his penis and gave her a few more messy licks, and then guided him close to her. Genna pushed back eagerly telling him to give her everything he had as he leaned forward. 

I watched as he slowly slid in, his shiny mushroom head slid past her tight opening. I could hear the most pleasurable moan of satisfaction as her vagina walls were being completely stretched and filled. It was a joy to watch, and I could practically feel the way his penis pressed into her warmth, the thrill of pushing past the initial tightness as she opened up and stretched to accommodate. I could nearly feel the squeeze of that little joyful slip just over the helmet as Genna’s tightness recovered and another slow push was needed to get more penetration. He was so hard, I could see the veins bulging in his penis as he very slowly inched further in, stretching and filling her up as he was about to bump up against her clit with his big balls. Oh my, they were entwined, hot, and sexy. 

They held this closeness for quite a while, he held her hips as she was adjusting to the size and seemed to be relaxing into the feeling of being so well-filled. I could hear her shutter as she accommodated the thickness of his penis with short, quick breaths. As if regaining her breath after her wind was knocked out of her. After catching her breath, they started to circle and sway into each other a little more. Taking her breath away once again. 

vanessadirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vanessadirty

I hadn’t moved. I wanted to stay close and watch intently as they continued to fuck each other. He was gentle and forceful, and Genna was open and receptive. I reached out and could feel their hot skin before actually touching them. 

I felt a hand playing with my dick and was making some delightfully positive progress when a hand slid down and squeezed my balls. Comfortable and gentle, it felt like my own hand, calloused and tough. The familiar feeling was the rough hand of a man, very much like my own when I masturbate, and it definitely knew how I liked it done. 

My hand was on the young man's lower back, pushing him into my Genna as far as she could take it, and as far as he could go.

They both started into a beautifully choreographed rhythm working together. The grunts, bodies thumping, and pleasurable sounds of highly aroused, wet sex were getting intense. I was so close I could almost taste it. I was so turned on. She was so turned on. I wanted to crawl in with them, become one. Genna said she wanted to slow down, so I could be a part of their passion, and her pleasure could last longer. 

As if they were a well-built hearth fire, they slowed to savor the heat of their pleasure, gently flickering the flame so I could watch, able to reach in to touch and then lean in to taste, to fully participate in the excitement all three of us were seeking. I lightly squeezed his balls while I slid my index finger alongside his dick in Genna’s vagina, filling her a bit more while getting some lubrication to tease the wetness around her ass as she pushed up to meet his thrust, slipping into the first digit. I switched hands and reached down again to get some slippery for his virgin tight asshole. Slipping a finger in as he slowly pulled halfway back from Genna’s inviting pussy. He opened up and sang out the pleasure from the intense kinky satisfaction of having his prostate massaged. 

After, the pace started to build as we all started to find the rhythm of three people sharing such a wild sensory explosion, unable to sustain the slowed pace and gradually built up a furious fucking pace. Genna was telling him to go faster, harder, and fill her fucking body with his cum. They both started to come all over the place. Once it started, I helped him to cum all over inside and outside her pussy by gently squeezing his balls, and, oh, I longed to lick them both clean. We continued to explore each other and play in the fuck of a lifetime.  

With all the slurpy, sloppy fun, and despite the seeming slow-motion pleasure, it hadn’t taken long for them to orgasm. It never does when we’re so hot and ready when Genna’s practically at orgasm before we begin. I reached out to stroke the last drops of cum out of his penis and let them drip back down on her hot skin.

Getting my face as close to her ass as I could, she eagerly pushed back into my face, covering me with the mixture of their fucking excitement. The first few globs were thick and salty as I swallowed the cum leaking out. His cum was mixed with the delicious taste of them both. I had a hard time focusing on her clitoris as her vagina was so wide open. I felt I could get my entire face up inside. After a few minutes, I was able to concentrate on her second orgasm. 

She loves me to flick her clitoris back and forth with the strong, pointed tip of my tongue, then roll my flat tongue around while softly kissing and sucking her clit with my entire mouth, changing pressures and directions. Switching focus to a flat tongue, ass lick, and then back again. We found our own rhythm as Genna sent another wave of cum flooding my face. 

The young man quietly slipped away while I was lapping up the remainder of their cum. I didn't see him go; I didn't hear the door. My wife and I cuddled and fell asleep on the small bed without a word. 

I wake up while it is still dark, horny, and a little confused. She is peacefully asleep, naked, and still wet from all our fun. I try to remember what the young man looked like so I can find him in the morning and invite him to join us again, but all I come up with is an image of my younger self, winking at me from thirty years past, proud of the journey which led us to this adventure. I wonder – what happened here last night? What will my Genna remember of the furious fuck we participated in when she wakes up? What should I make of this puddle of cum we’re sleeping in? Who was that young man who fit so perfectly into our lovemaking, and then disappeared??

More fully awake in the morning, I try again to remember. The young man’s presence has faded like a dream, yet the memory of the pleasure remains viscerally clear. Were we really so fortunate to have such a perfect, unknown partner join us? I take a shower and wonder, what if the young man was me? All the power and pleasure of youth, all the wisdom and knowledge of age. Could it be? I taste and envision the furious. 

Published 
Written by Ribbed
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments