Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gwen And Mavis Get A Visit From Alan

"Alan Mills accepts the suggestion of meeting Mavis and Gwen at the same time"

19
8 Comments 8
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Although when she first said it Gwen Mitchell did not really mean that perhaps Alan Mills would spank and fuck her and Mavis Tompkins on the same occasion the more that she and Mavis thought about it the better the idea seemed.

With Mavis's husband Mike due to be away all the following week for work Mavis was going to contact Alan to visit her for her semi-regular spanking and sex session and now that Alan had given Gwen her first, very memorable, session Gwen was keen for a second meeting.

The two friends, both aged in their late fifties, had talked it over a few times and had decided to ask Alan if he would mind tanning both their bottoms and fucking both their cunts in one visit.

Mavis phoned Alan and arranged for him to visit her at the start of Mike's week away but then she said, "Alan, Gwen and I were wondering if she could be here too and you give her the same."

Alan thought for a moment and then replied, "Well I have never dealt with two ladies in one session but yes, why not," as he was very confident in his ability to not only give them both a sound spanking but also to give them both a good fucking.

So it was arranged that the forty-year-old Alan would be at Mavis's house and that after he had spanked both her and Gwen, he would give them sexual satisfaction with his impressive penis. Alan did wonder if maybe the two women were in any sort of lesbian relationship but he did not ask and, as it happens, neither woman had as yet thought about that possibility when the three of them got together.

The day of Alan's latest visit had arrived and Gwen had her overnight things as she was going to stay at Mavis's house that night although it was uncertain whether Alan would do so but he occasionally did.

The two friends were both nervous and excited but that was a normal state prior to a visit in which they knew that they would get very sore bottoms and very well worked vaginas.

"I am feeling a bit strange because I am looking forward to getting spanked but not sure about having you watching," said Gwen with a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, well I think we will both be seeing the other's bare bum this evening," said Mavis but then thought, "or perhaps he will have us in separate rooms."

"Oh yes, he might do, I had not thought of that," said Gwen, now seeming just a touch disappointed.

Alan arrived and said, "Good evening ladies, are you looking forward to getting your arses spanked?"

Gwen and Mavis echoed, "Yes," before Mavis added, "And our pussies shagged I hope."

"That is certainly the plan," said the well-endowed Alan.
 

"Do you intend to spank us with the other one in the room or...?" started Mavis.

"Oh yes, I think so don't you?" replied Alan seemingly surprised that there was any doubt.


"Gwen was not sure about me seeing her get her spanking," said Mavis.

"In that case, I will spank Gwen first," announced Alan.

Alan asked Mavis to fetch a chair from her kitchen and whilst waiting, Alan and Gwen locked eyes and Gwen thought how strange that she had only met this man just over a week before and now he was going to spank her with her best friend watching.

With Mavis and the chair now in the room Alan made an announcement, "Although you will both get long and hard spankings they will not be quite like those you get when it is one to one so they will be bare-bottomed from the start."

Both women gasped a little bit although they were wanting the spankings so they could not really complain.

Gwen had not moved so Alan said, "Bare-bottomed Gwen, now please."

After a further slight delay, Gwen unzipped and removed her skirt and was far more embarrassed about her friend seeing her naked  bottom than she was the man who was a stranger not many days previously, he had of course seen it before anyway.

"I do not see why I should not be bare-bottomed too," said Alan, confidently removing his trousers and underpants and both ladies' eyes went to his penis which was not quite fully erect but not far off.

Gwen still had her knickers on but a look from Alan had her dragging them down and off and Mavis saw that her friend had a similar amount of hair in her vagina area to that that she herself had.

Alan was now seated and said, "Over you go Gwen," prompting Gwen to get across his lap and show Mavis her bare arse.

As Alan and Gwen between them tried to get as comfortable as they could taking into account his now fully erect penis Mavis was thinking that her friend had quite a nice big round arse and then tried to banish such 'lesbian' thoughts from her head.

Alan took a moment to survey the buttocks that he was about to spank before starting without warning and very swiftly delivering a series of hard and fast spanks to both cheeks. Mavis was surprised by the noise that each spank made on impact because her only previous experience of hearing a spanking going on was when it was her own backside getting the spanking.

Alan went on and on with the tanning of Gwen's arse and she was squirming on his lap as her white cheeks became pink and then rapidly became red. Mavis occasionally got a glimpse of Gwen's cunt as her friend writhed under the spanking and she herself was getting wet because of what she was witnessing plus the knowledge that she would be in her friend's position later.

Still Alan spanked Gwen and her body movements were stimulating his penis, he had never actually ejaculated whilst spanking a woman but it was not often that his erection was in direct contact with the recipient of the spanking.

Gwen's arse was rapidly becoming every bit as sore as it had been towards the end of her previous spanking and she was gasping and groaning as well as bucking as Alan's hand still slapped hard against her buttocks. Mavis was close to cumming in her knickers.

The spanking continued and Gwen's backside was bright red and her cunt visibly wet when Alan decided that he had delivered the promised long and hard spanking and, after finishing with a flurry, stopped and quietly said, "Okay Gwen, you can get up now."

The crying Gwen slowly got up and put her hands to her buttocks but sobbed, "Thank you," to Alan.

Gwen had not orgasmed but was close to it and if it had just been one to one Alan would probably now be asking if she wanted to be fucked but he had another spanking to deliver before the fucking could be done so he took pity on her. Ignoring Mavis for a moment, he said to Gwen, "Would you like me to bring you off with my tongue?"

"Yes please," she replied through her tears so Alan sat on the floor and Gwen moved so that her wet cunt was at his face as she stood with her legs apart.

Mavis was mesmerised, Alan had occasionally used his mouth on her and he was as good at that as he was with his hand and penis.

It did not take long for Gwen to scream in orgasm as she soaked Alan's face with her cum.

With Gwen moving away satisfied but certainly with no thoughts of sitting down, Alan wiped his face before again sitting on the chair, cock erect, and turning his attention to Mavis.

"Your turn Mavis, bare your arse please," he said.

Mavis had been transfixed by what had been going on and had almost forgotten that she was to be spanked but she removed her skirt and decidedly damp knickers and after a glance at the erect penis that she soon expected in her cunt she put herself over Alan's lap.

Through her tear-filled eyes and with her hands still cupping her spanked buttocks, Gwen studied Mavis's bare bum for the first time and just as Mavis had thought of hers, she thought it was quite a nice arse.

Alan spanked Mavis every bit as hard and fast as he had Gwen and as the arse-tanning went on and on Mavis was bucking and writhing just as Gwen had done.

LILY_LO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LILY_LO

Despite Alan's tongue having sated her, Gwen was getting hugely turned on by watching her friend getting her arse spanked and was very much looking forward to the fucking that was due to follow.

The sounds of hand hitting buttock and of a female reacting to the spank continued to fill the room as Alan spanked on and on and Mavis's backside was the same bright red that Gwen's was.

As he was about to finish the spanking he became aware that Mavis was starting to orgasm and about fifteen hard spanks on one spot had her bouncing uncontrollably on his lap as she came. Once she had calmed down he told her softly that she could get up and she was soon standing next to her friend clutching her arse as she sobbed in the post spanking and post-orgasm state.

Alan was a bit breathless after all that exercise but his erect penis was telling him that there was a lot more exercise to be done once the ladies were ready.

Alan waited patiently as the ladies continued to rub their bottoms but then his next words momentarily shocked them both, "Why don't you both bend over the back of the settee?"

Their first thoughts were that it was for more stinging to be applied to their backsides but Alan added, "So that I can give you both a good shafting," and that sounded much more agreeable to them.

The women were bent over the back of the settee and about a metre apart and Alan looked at the two sets of mature buttocks that he had recently turned red. With their legs parted, there were also two very inviting cunts on view and Alan was about to accept the invitations.

He first got behind Mavis and with a little help from his right hand, had his penis at her entrance and he slowly slid in and Mavis wiggled her arse a bit as their copulation started. Alan was proud of his staying power but he was also aware that he needed to treat Gwen in the same way so he concentrated on trying to give Mavis maximum pleasure as quickly as he could. He did that by switching from slow and deep thrusts to faster and shorter thrusts and then back again to slow and deep.

The still bent over Gwen was looking at the expressions on her friend's face as they changed during the course of Mavis's fucking and her own cunt was twitching at the prospect of her turn.

Alan's use of his rock hard cock had now taken Mavis to orgasm and he did not remain within her for long after she stopped cumming before moving over to enter Gwen, something that was easily accomplished because of the fluids on his cock from Mavis's cunt along with the wetness already there in Gwen's.

 

Alan fucked Gwen in much the same way as he had Mavis and soon had the same result as Gwen came with a shout and whilst orgasming her eyes met Mavis's and the two women silently registered their mutual joy.

Soon the two just fucked women straightened up and both looked at the still rigid penis that had taken them to sexual joy, "Would you like us to suck that for you Alan?" asked Gwen.

"I would like that very much but why don't we all get completely naked and go upstairs because I think that you two girls need to get yourselves acquainted in a new way," the forward-thinking man replied.

Mavis and Gwen had no experience of lesbian sex apart from Mavis having rather fancied one of her female school teachers many years before. They had certainly never had any sexual attraction to each other but what they had witnessed in the last half an hour or so and certainly sparked something and neither objected to Alan's suggestion.

They were all already naked from the waist down but now they all removed their upper clothing and each woman found herself looking at the other's tits and certainly, although both sets sagged a little bit, neither has anything to be ashamed of and probably both should be proud.

 

The three people made their way to the bedroom with Alan, unusually, having two red bottoms to watch ascending the stairs.

At Alan's suggestion, he seemed to be good at suggesting, Mavis and Gwen were kneeling side by side with hips touching near the foot of the bed and Alan approached their open mouths with his erection. The women took it in turns to lick and suck his prick and the fact that they had slightly different techniques made it even more arousing for him.

They had been doing this for a while and Alan was now very close, his penis was being tongued by Gwen at the time when he said, "I am so close, let me cum on your faces."

He did not really expect an answer but he now had his throbbing penis in his right hand just inches from the two bright-eyed mature faces and with a couple of jerks, he started spurting spunk. He directed his cock from one face to the other as the two laughing women got their faces and hair splattered with white fluid.

 

Alan, who had been erect since before he had started spanking Gwen, staggered back after his sexual release and the two women did what seemed natural to them, they kissed. Not only kissed but exchanged tongues and licked Alan's cum off the other's face and out of their hair.

Mavis and Gwen were not going to stop there so, despite neither having previous experience of such things, nipples were being sucked and then bottoms kissed and the women were seemingly oblivious to the fact that the man that had recently spanked and fucked them both was still in the room. Alan was not bothered, he was very happy to watch this display of on the job learning for two mature women.

No words were being spoken between the two females but it seemed that they were communicating by telepathy when they found themselves licking the other's very wet cunt with Mavis having placed her vagina over Gwen's face before inserting her tongue in Gwen's slit. They brought each other to shuddering orgasms before collapsing side by side laughing.

It was only then that it seemed to occur to them that they had not been alone but Alan now approached the naked women with a brand new lesbian show induced erection and he gave them both, in turn,  a very fast fuck before this time cumming on their stomachs.

A  lot had happened since Gwen had mentioned to Mavis in the pub that she missed the spankings that her late husband had given her and not least of those things was that the two women were now lesbian lovers.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments