Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Wanted Me To Meet His Wife

"What can possibly go wrong when a married man invites another woman to his bed?"

52
19 Comments 19
15.1k Views 15.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Competition Entry: Foolish

Author's Notes

"Authors love feedback--if you enjoyed a story, take the time to let the author know and leave a vote!"

"I want you to fuck my wife," he said.

I was lying in Glen’s bed when he said it.  We’d just finished having sex. 

"Really," he said. "I want to watch you fuck my wife."

I glanced over at the nightstand by the bed. She looked like an attractive enough woman, judging from their wedding picture. But the situation was weird. I told him I wasn't interested.

"Please," he started to plead. "I've been working on this for years. Trying to convince her to fuck someone else while I watch. I think she's ready."

“You’re being foolish,” I told him.  “You don’t really want this.  You don’t know where it will lead.”

But he kept begging. I told him I'd think about it. Then I got dressed and got the hell out of there.  I had no intention of ever going back.  

“Why do men always have to ask for more?” I asked myself.

When I first met Glen we'd worked at the same office. I was used to coworkers flirting with me, but he was extremely forward.

"Look," I finally said, "I don't date co-workers, and I don't date married guys."

Neither one was 100% true historically, but Glen didn't know any better. He was attractive enough, but it didn't seem worth the hassle of a workplace fling.

A few months later he'd left the company for another job. That’s when the packages started. It was mostly flowers and expensive chocolates. I ignored him, but he was persistent. 

I’m not made of stone.  

I let him know up front that it was just a fling. I wasn't interested in dating. He got a room in an upscale hotel, we ordered a room service dinner and ended up fucking. 

The next date was more of the same. The sex was good, but not mind-blowing or particularly imaginative. I was getting bored with the whole thing, but then he asked to be tied up.

Despite some initial skepticism, I ended up enjoying it.  Our short-term fling turned into a weekly fuck session at his house while his wife was at her book club meeting.  I enjoyed tying him to their headboard. It seemed a bit risky, but I had nothing to lose.  

When he mentioned involving his wife I decided it was time to move on. But, by that point, Glen knew the way to get my attention. Once again, he was persistent.  

He sent gift cards to lingerie stores all over town. Each one accompanied by a note that begged me to fulfill his fantasy. He even included pictures of his wife, Cathy. 

She was an attractive Chinese-American woman.  It was obvious that she was several years younger than him. The first few pictures were casual shots taken at parties. He was in several of them. Then he sent a few of her from a trip to the beach in a bikini. She was petite with a fit body, and trendy, chin-length hair. Even at the beach, she looked uncomfortable to be so exposed. 

Eventually, he started including recent pictures of her in lingerie. She looked VERY uncomfortable. Yet sexy as hell. In the last one, she was wearing nothing but panties and covering her perky tits with her hands. At that point, I decided to give in. If he was going to keep pushing her to fuck someone, it might as well be me.

Glen posted an ad online and told me to respond. He insisted Cathy know nothing about our previous relationship. When I sent a response, it was Cathy that replied. She explained that she was helping her husband play out his fantasy and that she wanted to make him happy. Even by email, it was obvious that she was shy and nervous about the situation. She was also witty and self-deprecating and intelligent. I liked her right away.

Before the arranged night I laid down ground rules. I would only fuck Cathy. Glen could watch, but not participate in any way. I pretended to be uncomfortable about fucking a married man.

I showed up dressed to impress. Cathy had made such a positive impression on me that I was actually a bit nervous. We'd exchanged pictures, but I still wondered if she'd like me as much in person. I wore a navy, satin sheath dress that hugged my body. My brand new bra and panties were the same shade of dark blue with satin and lace.

Cathy answered the door in a long, black silk robe and black heels. She was even prettier in person, with an alluring smile and coquettish personality. She had the prettiest dark eyes and her hair looked shiny and silky.

"Where's your husband?" I asked after we exchanged greetings and an awkward hug.

"Already in the bedroom," she responded.

"We don't have to rush," I said. "We have all night. Do you want to have a drink? Sit down and chat?"

She agreed and we took a seat on the couch. Glen could wait.

Instantly there was a connection. She was shy but funny. And even a little flirty. We avoided the point of my visit for the first few minutes. After we'd each had two glasses of wine, I decided to bring it up.

"Have you ever been with a woman, Cathy?"

"Yes," she answered. "There was a girl I knew in college...."

She trailed off for a second.

"But not since then," she finally added. "Just the one girl. And that was several years ago."

"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. If you're uncomfortable..."

"No," she quickly said. "I'm nervous. But I want to. You're very pretty..."

She blushed after the compliment as if it had just slipped out.

There was an awkward moment of silence. And then I took her face in my hands and kissed her.

Cathy didn't pull away, but at first she just accepted the kiss. I kept going and she started to kiss back. I put my arms around her and my hands slid down the silk robe over her tight body.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom?" I asked.

She nodded and led the way.

Glen was sitting tied up in an armchair. The room was lit by candles. The king-sized bed, where I'd fucked Glen several times, was dressed in new satin sheets. Massive Attack was playing on the stereo. Glen was in nothing but boxer shorts.  

Cathy started to say something to her husband, but I placed a hand to her lips. Pretending he wasn't even there, I kissed her again.

I pulled the sash on Cathy's robe and she shrugged out of it. She had on a floor length black negligee. The top portion was sheer so I could just glimpse her cleavage. Even without a bra, her tits were firm and perky.

"Do you want to undress me?" I whispered.

She reached behind me and unzipped my dress. We pulled it down together and I stood there in heels, thigh highs, panties and bra.

I kissed her again. She was responding eagerly at that point.

"Let's go to bed," she whispered.

She pulled me toward the inviting sheets. Seconds later we were rolling around and making out like high school kids. My hands slid effortlessly along her silky gown as I touched every inch of slender, toned body. Cathy just kept her arms wrapped tight around the small of my back. Our tongues danced in each others mouth. Her kisses were soft, wet, and erotic. I took one of her hands and lowered it to my plump, round ass. She instinctively squeezed a cheek through my satin panties.

I rolled Cathy onto her back. I slid a hand down the side of her torso and thigh. I pushed the fabric of her gown between her legs and cupped her pussy. Cathy moaned in response to my touch.

I reached for the halter string behind her neck and looked into her deep brown eyes. She nodded.  I untied it and pulled the gown down to expose her tits. Her dark brown nipples were rock hard. I swirled my tongue around one and took it between my lips.

Cathy groaned again. She wrapped an arm around my head, inviting me to keep going. She put her other hand on top of mine, wanting me to keep touching her pussy.

I started grinding my hand between her thighs. With my middle finger, I pushed up inside her cunt, taking the gown fabric with it. I gently tugged at her nipple with my teeth.

"Oh yes," she moaned in her soft, slightly accented voice. "Oh yes," she repeated.

I pushed the gown and my finger deeper inside her gash. I moved from her left breast to her right and back again.  I sucked and teased and pulled her nipples.

Cathy pulled my hand away. She frantically wiggled out of the gown. Her naked body was spectacular. We started kissing again. It was hot and hungry. I put my thumb on her clitoris and plunged my middle two fingers inside her tight wet hole. She squealed with delight.

"I want your breasts," she whispered.

I just nodded and Cathy quickly removed my bra. She stared at my nice, full titties as if she wasn't sure what to do. And then she attacked one with her mouth.

I couldn't contain my own moans.

"Yes. Oh yes!" I heard Glen mumble from the corner. I'd almost forgotten he was there. I glanced over and saw his big, hard cock was now poking out. But with his hands restrained he couldn't do a thing about it. I refocused my attention on his wife.

As Cathy feasted on my titties I rubbed her clit with my thumb. I slowly fucked her with my two middle fingers.

"Yes," she moaned again. spurring me on.

I kept diddling her clit and worked my wrist faster. I could hear the sound of my fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy. I kept slamming them home, moving as fast as I could.

Cathy stopped kissing my tits and just rested her head on them. Her breath was ragged. I wrapped my free arm around her and held her close while I finger-banged her.

Her squeal was soft and sexy as she came. I kept touching and fucking her with my hand until she'd climaxed completely.

We started kissing again. It was soft and sweet pecks. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her neck, her tits. She did the same.

"I want you to get off," she said.

I just nodded.

"Lay down," she said.

I laid on my back and Cathy grabbed my panties and slid them down my stocking-covered legs, only pausing to take off my heels. She slowly worked her way back up with her hands and eyes, taking in the sight of me. Caressing me slowly.

She leaned forward until her face was just above my pussy. Her eyes locked on mine. It was her turn to silently ask permission.

"Eat my pussy, Cathy," I said.

She took her tongue and licked my slit from back to front. She trailed it around the outer folds and made me quiver. And then she started flicking at my clit.

"Oh yes," I said. Instinctively, my eyes closed, but then I snapped them back open. I wanted to watch this little vixen go down on me. "Eat my pussy," I said again.

She pulled away from clit, teasing me, and slid her tongue up and down my slit again. Back and forth. Making me wait for it. She slid a finger inside me and started fucking me. She was almost shy at first. Slow and tentative. But she started going faster as my hips started bucking.

"Eat my pussy, Cathy." I was almost begging. "Eat my pussy!"

Her tongue flicked my clit. She started sucking it and going faster. Her index finger kept plummeting inside my wet cunt.

"Oh, YES!" I moaned. "Eat my pussy. Eat my pussy!"

I started slamming my hips up, forcing her finger into me. Her firm tongue rapidly started flicking me.

"OH, YES!" I cried again. My orgasm was fucking massive. My entire body seemed to convulse. Cathy didn't stop licking until I was done.

We ended up wrapped in each other's arms again. We kissed like old lovers. Finally, Cathy seemed to remember her husband in the corner. When she got out of bed she looked like a different person than the timid woman who'd answered the door. Her eyes were filled with lust.

"Did you like it?" she said to Glen.

He nodded.

"Are you happy?" she asked him

He nodded again.

"I bet I can make you happier," she said.

Cathy dropped to her knees. She jerked his underwear off quickly. His cock looked massive in her tiny hand. He wrapped her lips around the swollen head. With a twisting motion, she started bobbing up and down on his cock. She tugged firmly at the base. There was no teasing going on.  She wanted him to cum quick.

Glen bucked against his restraints, trying to fuck his wife's face. She was going up and down like a machine. Her tugs were growing more fierce. I recognized Glen's groan and knew he was about to blow.

"Oh fuck," he said as he came into her mouth.

He shot a massive load. Drop seeped past Cathy's lips and fell onto her perky little titties.

When she was finished, she stood up and kissed him. And then she came back to me.

"I've had a wonderful night," she said.

I told her that I had, too.

"I think my husband and I are going to spend some time alone now," she said. "Not to be rude," she added.

The two of us kissed a few more times. I could taste Glen's cum on her lips. She put on her robe and I got dressed. Cathy walked me to the front door.

She stopped me and we shared a long, passionate kiss.

"I know this was just supposed to be one time," she said, "but I had a lot of fun. I hope maybe you'll come back?"

Turning her down didn't even cross my mind. I told her I'd be very willing. We kissed again before she let me out.

I walked out into the night feeling smitten.  I’d never felt that way about Glen.

I went home, showered, and changed.  I checked my email and saw that Cathy had already written to me. She suggested that I come back over in a couple of weekends.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

Of course, Glen tried to contact me during the two weeks of waiting. Cathy still had her book club, and he wanted me to come over and fuck. I made up excuses to turn him down. But the truth was that I didn't want to do it. I'd fucked men in the past after meeting their wives. But those women were all bitches. I liked Cathy, and it now seemed wrong to fool around with Glen.

I needed to see Cathy, but something felt off. I felt something that was more than just lust. And that made me uncomfortable. It wasn't something I usually felt for someone I was just fucking for fun. And definitely not a woman. Especially a married one.

Instead of keeping our next date, I made excuses and told her I was really busy with work.  She kept writing back.

I kept thinking about her, but wouldn’t commit to seeing her again.  I fucked complete strangers, trying to get Cathy out of my mind.  One had just left my house one night when I answered the door in nothing but a pale pink robe.  I assumed he’d forgotten something.

Instead, it was Cathy.  She was wrapped up in a long trench coat and wearing heels.

"Um. Hi," she said. "Sorry for just dropping by like this.  I found your address online."

"It's OK," I said. "Come in."

"Did I interrupt you?" she asked, looking at my flimsy robe. The thin satin did nothing to hide my figure.

"No. I was just about to take a shower."

"You seemed less interested in your last messages," she said. "I'm supposed to be at my book club tonight. That's where Glen thinks I went. But, well, I just couldn't stand the thought that you might not want to see us again. I wanted to see you. It was probably too impulsive coming here. I must sound crazy."

I paused for a second before speaking. I couldn't decide how honest I wanted to be.

"Of course you're not crazy," I said. "I've been thinking about you a lot, too. But,.just you. Not the two of you."

She had a puzzled look on her face, so I kept going.

"Listen, I had a great time the other night. But something about this arrangement just feels off. I'm not comfortable being the third wheel to a couple."

"Oh, is that what it feels like?" she asked. "It shouldn't. I really like you. I don't want you to feel like that! You're not just some fuck-buddy for me to play with."

"I know," I said. "And, honestly, I'm the last person in the world to get all caught up in defining things or what things mean. I'm perfectly happy just having a good time. At least usually. But this feels like I'm invading something. When I'm with the two of you. And maybe I let things get out of control personally and feel a bit of a crush on you, Cathy. And I get a little jealous of your husband. I'm just not sure I want to do the group thing with the two of you again. I'm not comfortable with him there."

"Oh," she said. "I see."

She bit her bottom lip and seemed to be in deep thought. It was an insanely sexy, coquettish expression. Though I don't think that was her intent.

"Well, what do you feel about me? Do you like me?" she said.

"Oh, fuck yes," I practically gushed. "I like everything about you. Your personality. That you're sexy as hell. I love touching you. I love to be touched by you."

She seemed to look relieved. A big smile flashed on her face. And then a mischievous one.

"Well," she said, "tell me if this is out of line. My husband isn't here right now."

"Are you thinking about changing the situation?" I asked. "Maybe just doing something with me and then telling him about it later? I could maybe be comfortable with that."

"He might like that," she said. "Or he might push to be involved. Honestly, I was thinking that what he doesn't know, well, you know. It won't hurt him."

Now it was my turn to flash a mischievous smile.

"I kind of like the sound of that," I said honestly.

"You are the only person I've fucked other than Glen since we met," she said. "I don't know if he's been entirely faithful since we married. I know he definitely was fucking someone else when we were just dating."

"Are you sure you want to take that step?" I asked. "I don't want to be the reason you do something you regret."

Cathy bit her lip again and thought for a moment.

"There are plenty of things I regret," she said. "Nothing I've done--or will do--with you is on that list."

I felt like I was blushing. I didn't know what to say.

"Didn't you say you were about to take a shower?" Cathy asked. "I feel a little dirty right now. Maybe I could join you?"

She pulled the sash on her long coat and shrugged out of it. It dropped to the floor where my dress was still laying.

She had on a pale blue, sleeveless sweater that showed off her fit arms. It had a v-neck that dipped down. The sweater clung tightly to her small, perfect tits. Her skirt was knee length and a shade of navy that matched her shoes. Her legs were bare.

Without waiting for my response, she grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it over her head. Her bra was light blue with ornate black lace at the top of the cups and along the straps. She unzipped her skirt at the hip and wiggled out of it. It was so tight it nearly pulled down her blue and black thong.

Cathy stepped boldly toward me. She seemed to be contemplating a kiss. But I was still frozen and speechless. I was unsure of myself for the first time in ages.

"Are you wearing anything beneath that?" she asked.

And then she dropped to her knees and parted the robe.

"I guess not," she said, staring at my pussy.

"It looks raw, Kay," she said. "Like you've just been fucked. And what's this?" she asked, spotting some dried cum on my thigh.

Cathy took her slender tongue and ran it up my thigh, licking it up.

"It tastes like cum," she said.

My legs were slightly parted and she easily wedged her face between them. She slid her tongue from the back of my pussy to the front.

"Mmmm," she said. "What have you been up to? Your pussy tastes like cum, too."

She licked me back to front again. And then a third time. I was getting weak in the knees. I stepped back and put my weight against the sofa.

Cathy wrapped an arm around each of my thighs and spread them farther apart. She buried her face in my dirty twat and started to devour it.

"Yes,” I moaned. "Don't stop. Make me cum, Cathy."

Put my hands on the back of her head and ran my fingers through her silky hair. She lapped at my pussy and toyed with my clit. I felt my thighs tighten involuntarily around her head.

"Oh yes," I almost whimpered.

She slid one of her delicate fingers inside my cunt and that was it. I exploded. I pushed a hand tight on her head, not wanting her mouth to pull away until I was finished.

She stood up and we kissed. Our hands fondled one another. I could taste my sex on her lips, as well as cum. She pulled away after a few seconds and walked toward the hall.

"Is the shower this way?" she asked.

I untied my robe and let it fall to the floor. Completely naked, I followed Cathy--my eyes locked on her soft, round ass cheeks with just a sliver of her thong running between them. She stopped at the door long enough to drop her bra next to my panties on the floor. She kicked off her heels. I came up behind her, grabbed her panties, and pulled them down. I ran my hand over her hot, wet gash. I curled the tip of my finger inside her.

Cathy moaned and then pulled away from my grasp. She stepped into the tub and turned on the shower. But I wasn't going to be deterred. I climbed in behind her. We were both being sprayed by the hot water. Without even sliding the door closed I pinned Cathy against the white tile. Standing behind her, I forced her legs apart with my knee. And I buried two fingers into her hot little cunt.

I leaned against her so she could feel my soft tits and hard nipples against the bare flesh of her back. I started working my fingers in and out of her cunt. Giving her a slow, steady pounding.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Yes," she said between moans.

"Do you like my fingers in your pussy, Cathy?"

"Yes," she responded again.

"Do you like the way I fuck you, Cathy?"

"Yes, yes, yes..." she kept saying.

I pushed my thumb against her asshole. We were both soaked by the shower and I knew it would glide in easily.

"Oh...don't..." she said.

But it was too late. She squealed with delight as I penetrated her tight little ass. I rocked my hand back and forth. Fucking her pussy and ass with alternating strokes. She started squirming and I just leaned into with all my weight.

"Oh...oh...oh..." her cries were echoing off the tile. Steamy water was splashing off our tight naked bodies and out onto the floor.

Cathy's knees were starting to wobble. I went faster, plunging into both of her tight holes at the same time.

"Oh...yes..." she yelled. She cried out my name. And then she exploded.

I didn't release her until she finished cumming. She turned around and we kissed. Our tongues wrestled. We ran our hands all over. I kissed and fondled her shapely little titties and she did the same to mine.

I started dropping to my knees. The water was almost scalding hot, but neither of us cared. I kissed the inside of her taut thigh. I took my tongue and tasted the sweet, pungent juice of her pussy. Cathy ran her fingers through my dark, wet hair as I started eating her out. I lapped it like a thirsty animal does a bowl of water. I sucked on her perfect, beautiful pink clit. I nipped at it with my teeth. I prodded it with my tongue. Cathy's whole body started to quiver as she came for a second time. I ran my tongue over the folds of her cunt, loving the taste and the smell of her sex.

"We're still so dirty," she said. "We'll never get clean this way."

She grabbed a plug and put it in the drain and flipped the switch so the tub would fill. Cathy sat down in the tub and leaned against the far wall. Her legs were spread wide. She patted the ground, instructing me to sit.

I sat down between her thighs. I could feel the heat from her cunt at my ass crack. I leaned back and put my head on her shoulder. Her hard nipples were poking into my back.

Cathy took the bar of soap and started rubbing it all over my titties. She grabbed a wash rag and ran the course fabric over my nipples. I moaned as she fondled me like she was born to do it. She soaped my torso and then my thighs. The water was rising around us.

Cathy took the soapy washrag and started rubbing my clit. I couldn't help but grind my hips into her hand. Her fingers went back inside my pussy.

"Yes..." I whispered. "Yes. Fuck me."

She started pounding my tight little cunny.

"Harder, Cathy," I pleaded. "Fuck me hard."

Water started splashing everywhere as she pummeled my hot box with two fingers. I grabbed my own nipples and twisted them. I tossed my head back and Cathy greeted my lips with her own.

"Fuck my pussy like you own it," I pleaded. "You own my pussy, Cathy!!"

Her hand was like a jackhammer between my thighs. She brought me to orgasm and refused to let up, pounding me harder and faster until I came a third time.

I climbed out of the tub with my knees wobbling. The floor was covered in water. Cathy followed me to my bed. We both toweled off a little, but couldn't wait long to touch one another again.

"Sit on my face," she said.

I straddled her--my cunt just inches from her lips. I leaned forward and started licking her clit again as she did the same.

I put two fingers inside her and Cathy moaned my name. I moved them as fast as I could, dying for her to cum again.

I felt her middle finger inside my cunt, and then she pulled it back. A second later it was at my ass. There was no time to protest--not that I would--before she'd slid it up inside my asshole.

Cathy had her thumb in my pussy, a finger in my ass, and her lips on my clit. I had two fingers up inside her and was licking furiously at her swollen pink bud.

We got each other off time after time and after time. We were both soar and completely spent before we stopped. And then we just relaxed next to one another. My hands still on her body. Her hands touching me. As we kissed and kissed and kissed like high school kids in love.

It was late--well past time for her to go home--before either of us noticed the clock. She had several messages from her husband and made an excuse about having to stop off for some things. She got halfway dressed before I peeled her clothes back off and fingered her to orgasm again on the couch.

"I have to go," she finally said.

"Yes," I said with a pouty face.

"I have book club again next week," she said. "Same time."

I nodded.

"I'm a little tired of book club," she said.

We both smiled.

Cathy gave me one last, hot fingerfuck for the road, but promised to come back for more next week.

And she did.

And the week after that.

And for several weeks to follow.

I don’t know if poor, foolish Glen ever caught on.  He certainly never got to see me naked again.  But I’m thankful that he was greedy enough to introduce me to his wife.  

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments