Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hubs surprises me with a 3

"While blindfolded, my husband treats me to a surprise threesome"

23
7 Comments 7
8.0k Views 8.0k
688 words 688 words

I’m lying on the bed, wrists tied above my head, blindfolded and with noise-cancelling headphones on, music blaring.

It starts with a set of hands all over me - starting at my feet and ever so slowly, working up my body. I’m never quite sure where I’ll be touched and teased next.

But then I feel another set of hands and while I’d assumed it was hubs playing, I could no longer say for certain which set are his, or even if either of them are him!

Together with the hands and fingers, there’s now tongues and lips. All over my body; my tits, my inner thighs, my face, my fingers, my neck, my pussy...

I turn my head to the side and feel a hard cock touch my lips. I open my mouth and put my tongue out where I can taste the precum. Oh yummmmm!

As I open my mouth wider to take the hard cock in to suck and slurp and lick, my knees are pushed back and out where I can feel a body move up the bed before a second hard cock pushes against my wet slippery pussy lips until it slides inside me, in one - slow - move.

While I try to concentrate on both the cock in my mouth and the cock in my pussy, I wonder who’s here and who’s where, but decide I actually don’t care because it just feels so good.

And just as I’m starting to feel myself losing control, the cock in my mouth disappears and then the one from my pussy withdraws. 

All of a sudden the music stops. There’s a few moments of nothing. The headphones are taken off and hubs voice is in my ear asking if I’m enjoying what’s going on... asking if I’d like the blindfold taken off.

Are you kidding? Of course, I am! Of course, I do! My excitement kicks up a notch - or ten.

Again, I feel movement around the bed and then there’s someone laying down beside me as someone else is untying my wrists. I’m pulled up and over the one beside me so I’m laying on his belly. His hands move to my hair pulling my face down and he starts kissing me - long and sexy kisses.

TrishaSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TrishaSugar

The blindfold is taken off and I’m looking at hubs... I go to turn around but he keeps his hands on either side of my face saying, “eyes on me honey."

Hubs’ hands move down to my hips and moving us around a little until his hard cock pushes inside me. I try to sit up but hubs has slid his hands up my back and is now holding my shoulders down.

But then there’s another set of hands on my ass. So while there are kisses on my face, I’m now also enjoying kisses down my spine, with two sets of hands moving all over my body.

One set of hands move to my ass and start to pull my cheeks apart. The other set starts sliding up and down my back and over and between my ass cheeks. Some cold goo is dropped on me and moved up and down till I’m a slippery little thing, a finger sometimes pushing inside.

And then my excitement hits the roof. There’s that second hard cock pushing into me from behind. Hubs is watching me closely as that second cock pushes inside me.

The feeling is insane... I feel so full. I want more and cry out, “please." Taking it in turns one cock pushes in as the other pulls out - back and forth. Every now and then the rhythm gets lost and I have both cocks pushing in or pulling out at the same time.

I still don’t know who is behind me but his hands are on my hips helping to guide the rhythm. All I can do is stay sandwiched between these two guys and enjoy whatever comes my way.

 

Published 
Written by TinksCastle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments