Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly and Jason's First Threesome

"Jason's fantasy comes true when they meet up with Kelly's ex"

58
11 Comments 11
3.6k Views 3.6k
797 words 797 words

Kelly and Jason were excited about attending Jason’s business convention. It was being held in the same town where Jason’s old college roommate, who had first dated and fucked Kelly, lived.

They looked forward to seeing him again. Jason hadn’t found out until after they had married that Tim had been the one to take Kelly’s virginity. He and Kelly would talk about that occasionally when they were having sex, and it always excited both of them. Jason was always turned on by listening to Kelly describe her past sexual experiences, and it seemed like Tim was definitely one to remember.

The drive to the hotel was a quiet. Every few minutes, he would glance over at Kelly. He could tell she was excited for this weekend and seeing Tim.

Kelly hugged her old boyfriend, and it seemed like old times. As the night wore on, they had a bit to drink and started talking about the past. They all knew that both men in the room had experienced Kelly’s charms, and they teased her about it. Kelly blushed and tried to pretend she didn't enjoy the attention.

“I definitely miss it. She was the best,” their old friend said.

Jason replied, “Well, you know, the three of us could have some fun together.” He had often fantasized about that when he was fucking Kelly. It may have been the cliché fantasy for most men, but the thought of sharing Kelly in a threesome always made him orgasm the quickest.

Jason held his breath as he waited to see what Kelly’s response was going to be.

“I’d love that,” she meekly responded.

Jason was a bit surprised at how quickly Kelly agreed to his proposition but also knew how she felt about Tim, along with the liquor now in her system, it was the perfect combination.

Before long, they were all nude. Kelly was still incredibly sexy in Jason's eyes, and judging the way Tim was staring at her, he felt the same. She had gained a bit of weight since they had been together, but she still had a great figure with big full breasts and a thick round ass.

Jason watched as Kelly got on the bed on her hands and knees. She looked over at Jason and gave a slight smirk before turning her attention to Tim. She didn't have to say anything, and quickly, her old boyfriend moved in behind her and slid his cock into her pussy.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

Kelly let out a soft moan as she accepted Tim's cock.

Jason was mesmerized by the site as he started stroking his cock. In that instance, he understood why Kelly would always get so worked up when they talked about Tim. His dick was impressive, and considerably larger than Jason's. He stood and watched for a minute as Tim fucked Kelly. Despite the hint of jealousy of having a much smaller cock, it was even better than he had imagined.

Jason moved to the end of the bed, and Kelly looked up at him before wrapping her hand around his cock.

"Mmm, looks like someone is enjoying the show. I don't think you've ever been this hard. You feel like you're about to burst."

Jason could only moan as his eyes were focused on Tim's large cock as it pumped in and out of Kelly. He had both hands on her hips as each thrust drove in deeper. Kelly did her best to focus as she moved her hand down to Jason’s balls and wrapped her lips around his cock.

Jason couldn't believe his fantasy was actually becoming a reality. Within seconds of feeling his wife's mouth on his cock, he knew he wouldn't last long. As soon as he pulled out of Kelly's mouth to try to calm himself down a little, his cock erupted, spilling his load all over the edge of the bed and onto the floor.

Kelly looked up at Jason and smiled, not really phased by the fact that he had come to an orgasm so quickly.

She turned around and looked at Tim, who had stopped for a brief moment. "Looks like it's just you and I, stud; I know you can give me much more than that," as she glanced back at Jason's softening cock.

Jason spent the next hour or so sitting on the couch as Tim fucked Kelly to a number of mind-blowing orgasms.

Later that evening, Kelly and Jason were lying in bed when the phone rang. She answered it and then looked at Jason and said, “He wants me to come to his room alone. Would you be okay with that?” Jason smiled and nodded yes. He watched her get dressed and walk out the door.

Published 
Written by Jay35sox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments