Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing Cousins

"Sharing Is Caring!"

66
10 Comments 10
8.2k Views 8.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

I had been living in my condo complex for five years after my divorce when the unit above me and to the right was sold. Each building had ten units with four on each side, and two single one-story units at each end. It was always a bit worrisome when you have someone new moving in. I felt comfortable since the condo sold for $375,000 for a two-bed and two-bath condo, it was not like we were going to have riff-raff for neighbors. Our complex was probably the nicest in town, fully gated, with a single car garage for each condo, and featured two swimming pools.

My neighbor downstairs, Kathy, was a bit concerned as the last owner had been there a dozen years and she never heard a peep from the older couple. She heard a young woman bought the unit and was worried about possible noise.  Finally, one July Saturday morning, a moving truck pulled up to our building, and a handful of young Hispanic men appeared, along with two young women.

About twenty minutes later Kathy texted me, “Let’s go meet the new neighbor. Meet me outside.” I slowly went outside with my coffee wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt since I had yet to shower or shave for the day.

Almost instantly I heard, “Hi neighbor!” I looked towards the U-Haul and saw a tall, beautiful, young Hispanic woman who was waving.

I took a few steps towards the truck and introduced myself, “Hi, I’m Grant.”

Just then Kathy stepped out her door, “And I’m Kathy. What’s your name?

This young woman was easily five-ten, with a thin athletic build, average boobs, a cute face, and long black hair. Every man would notice her in public. “I’m Vanessa, nice to meet you two.”

The three of us traded a few pleasantries when more people arrived to help the group move everything up the stairs and into the condo. Vanessa told us that she bought the condo and that her cousin Jessica would be living with her.

Kathy told Vanessa, “Stop by later this afternoon if you want a glass of wine and we can get to know you.”

As I was about to go back to my unit, I noticed two women, about my age, walking toward the truck. “Vanessa, where should we start?” said one woman.

“Anywhere Mamacita. It all needs to go upstairs,” Vanessa replied.

Seeing an in, I walked out to the truck and introduced myself, “Hi Mom. I’m the neighbor, Grant.”

The mother is of average height and just as striking as her thirty-one-year-old daughter. “Hello Grant, I’m Julissa. And this is my cousin Joelle.”

Joelle turned and I got my first look. She was very attractive too. Both women were dressed casually in workout gear to help move the two girls into the condo. I later found out that the young men were a combination of Vanessa’s two brothers and three of Jessica’s brothers.

The family lines were a little blurry, but Kathy kept asking questions. We learned that Joelle is Jessica’s mother, so Vanessa and Jessica are really second cousins. Both sets of ladies said they are all more like sisters.

I went back inside and was doing my usual Saturday morning routine of laundry, cleaning my bachelor pad, and paying bills. Later in the day, Kathy texted, “Want to barbeque tonight? I’ve invited the new girls and their mothers. Happy Hour at five.”

Knowing Kathy, I simply called her, and we hammered out the plan for a simple barbeque. Kathy is a para-legal, a forty-five-year-old divorcee, super nice, but a bit on the chubby and unattractive side. I told her I’d run to the grocery store and get stuff to make burgers, a couple of bags of chips, and all the fixings. She said she’d take care of the wine and make margaritas for the ladies.

Knowing the ladies had a busy day setting up the condo and were still in their casual clothes I kept my attire in line. I wore simple black gym shorts with a college tee. Even at age fifty-five I still looked pretty damn good at six-two, two-hundred-twenty pounds, longer than average brown hair, and dark brown eyes.

Prior to five o’clock, I set up two folding tables and six chairs on my front patio. I prepped my grill, as well as all the food items for the burgers. One table would be our buffet and the other we would sit around. I loved to entertain, one thing that I learned to enjoy from my ex-wife.

I soon heard some noise out on the patio area between Kathy and my units. The girls had come downstairs and were talking with Kathy in her doorway.  Soon we all had drinks in hand and were sitting around the table. We heard about them getting settled in, putting stuff in cabinets, hanging pictures, and more about them personally.

Vanessa was a schoolteacher, like me, and Jessica was a hairstylist. Julissa said she worked as an executive admin assistant for one of the big high-tech companies and Joelle had just started a new career in real estate.

Dinner went fine as we all got to know each other a bit more and the mom’s were sharing funny stories about their daughters. I was trying to hold back on my flirting, but Julissa was just so cute, and we seemed to vibe. The young girls’ phones were blowing up with text messages, so I wasn’t surprised to hear that they had made plans with friends to go out downtown later. I was a bit shocked when they invited Kathy, however.

“Grant, what are you going to do tonight,” asked Joelle.

“Well, after I clean up and put the tables and chairs away, I plan on hitting the jacuzzi by the pool,” I said. “I use the jacuzzi three or four nights a week in the evening.”

“Oh, that sounds so nice,” replied Julissa.

“You two are more than welcome to join me,” I said while I winked at Julissa.

Before I knew it the mothers said they’d help me clean up and were asking their daughters if they could borrow a couple of bikinis. Both sets of mothers and daughters had similar body types. Julissa and Vanessa were thin with average breasts while Joelle and Jessica were a bit thick with big full boobs.

As Julissa and Joelle helped me clean up the patio, we took the stuff into my condo. “Wow, you really have a nice place, Grant,” said Joelle looking around my living room and dining area. “Who helped you decorate?”

I shook my head and laughed, “Just me. Are you surprised a divorced guy in his fifties has such nice furniture and good taste?”

Laughing, “Jo, you really stuck your foot in your mouth with that one,” said Julissa.

“It’s no big deal,” I said. “I’ve heard that comment a few times when guests come over. Kathy said the same thing. As did my Ex and my sister.”

The ladies helped me wash a few of the serving plates and load the dishwasher. I have to say, it was nice to have two cute ladies assist me in the kitchen. When we finished, I asked, “How long do you two need to get ready?”

“Just a few minutes,” said Julissa.

Ten minutes later we were poolside and stepping into the jacuzzi pool. There was another couple in the spa, a couple I see all the time at the pool. As if planned, Julissa and Joelle sat on each side of me. And rather close I thought.

John, the husband, asked, “Grant, are these two beautiful women your new neighbors? We saw the moving truck this morning.”

“He wishes,” said Julissa sarcastically. “No, we’re the mothers. My daughter bought the place, and her daughter is living with her.”

“I’m Cindy and this is my husband John,” said the busty blonde. “I’m guessing Grant is being a good neighbor to get you two into the spa on night one.”

“A perfect gentleman,” said Julissa. “And he barbecued burgers for everyone tonight.”

After some general chit-chat, John and Cindy exited the spa and said their goodbyes. I took their exit as an opportunity to move into the center of the spa and do a few arm and leg exercises. When done I went right back and sat between the ladies.

As we chatted more, I noticed Julissa was starting to play footsies with me. At first, I wasn’t sure if it was just innocent contact, but when she ran her foot up my leg, past my knee, I knew she was flirting.

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

Whispering, “That felt nice,” I said.

She interlocked our arms as she snuggled a bit closer. “So does this,” she said.

I glanced at Joelle, and she had a smirk on her face, “I guess I’m the odd girl out, huh?”

“You don’t have to be. I’ll share him with you. If that’s ok with you, Grant,” said Julissa.

Before my brain could formulate an intelligent answer Joelle replied, “Sharing is caring!”

I saw where this was going, or at least I thought I did, and I liked it. I said, “What did you two have in mind?”

“I think you know,” said Julissa, putting her hand on my cock.

Joelle now snuggled into me and kissed my neck several times. I moaned softly. Julissa was rubbing my dick over my swimsuit bringing it to life.

“Why don’t we go back to my place, take a shower to wash off the chlorine, and we can get more comfortable,” I said.

“Great idea,” said Joelle.

We made our way back to my condo and I invited the ladies into my master suite. While they took off their bikinis, I started the shower. “OK, the water is hot,” I said.

As Julissa rounded the corner her eyes widened, “Your shower! That is amazing!”

I explained that when I bought my unit, I did a full remodel on both bathrooms and the kitchen, and ripping out the run-down fiberglass combo tub-shower insert was my number one priority. I had expanded the shower in width about eighteen inches and had a second shower head added overhead.

“And it should be plenty large enough for all three of us,” I said. “Ladies first.”

As we all warmed up initially, I made the first move and kissed Julissa. And then Joelle. I handed a puff to one woman and the body gel to the other, I honestly don’t recall. Soon we were all enjoying a sexy, sensual, soapy shower. My cock and balls had never been cleaner. Or my ass crack or browneye. My hands touched every square inch of both ladies.

As we rinsed off, I was alternating kissing both women when the two started kissing each other. And then caressing each other’s breasts. “Oh, that is such a turn-on,” I told them.

We exited the shower and dried off. I offered them something to drink and we all settled on water after being in the jacuzzi for about thirty minutes. Back in my bedroom, I pulled the sheets down and climbed on the bed.

Throwing me a curve ball, Joelle said, “Why don’t you watch for a while my cousin and I start things off.”

“Okay,” I said sliding off the bed. I went and sat in the club chair across the room. Soon I had my cock in my hand and was slowly starting to stroke my manhood as I watched the two beauties engage in sensual foreplay. It was obvious this was not their first time pleasuring each other.

Kissing, licking, touching, sucking, and lots of teasing each other. They were in an intense sixty-nine position with both eating pussy and moaning simultaneously. From my view, I could see Julissa’s pussy and starfish as she was on top with her legs spread wide. Occasionally Joelle would extend her neck and lick her asshole casing Julissa to twitch.

Julissa climbed off of her cousin and started fingering her soaking wet pussy as she suckled on her big mammary melons. Joelle was moaning and whispering, “Oh, fuck yes. I’m so wet.”

“Okay, my turn,” said Julissa. They switched positions and repeated the same thing.

It was at this time that I admired just how big and full Joelle’s tits were. I had two thoughts in my mind: One- I want to tittie fuck her, and, Two- I want to cum all over those fun bags.

I looked down at my seven-inch cock and it was hard as a rock and had a large drop of pre-cum just starting to run down my mushroom head toward the ridge. I walked over to my bed and asked, “Who would like to taste my pre-cum?”

“I would,” said Julissa. Joelle moved to allow her to get on all fours and she took my cock into one hand and slowly licked my sex fluid off my dick. “Mmmm, sweet and sticky. Just the way I like it!” she said giggling.

She then started bobbing on my cock and had one hand stroking me. Joelle maneuvered her way under Julissa and was now on her back and was licking my balls.

I was moaning softly, “Oh, shit this is amazing.”

“Your cock is so perfect, Grant,” said Julissa between licking and sucking my manhood.

“And he is totally shaved too. Balls and ass,” replied Joelle.

It was true. Thanks to a previous girlfriend I was getting my ass waxed every four to six months and I’d shave “down there” every now and then. I figured if I was hairless women would be more willing to rim and eat my ass. And boy had it worked!

I warned the girls, “We better switch, or I’m going to bust my nut.”

“After you fuck us, I want your load in my mouth,” said Joelle.

The ladies laid side-by-side on the bed, and I took turns plowing them in missionary. I then had them get in the doggy. I rammed one while I fingered the other’s wet kitty.

“Who wants my cock in her ass?” I asked.

Instantly, Julissa replied, “Oh, yes. Fuck my ass with that big dick.”

“Joelle?” I asked.

“I’ve only had toys in my butt,” she confided. “Just small dildos and my butt plug.”

As I applied lube to Julissa’s starfish I told Joelle, “I’ll go slow and be gentle if you’d like to try it.”

I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it the length of Julissa’s pussy getting her ready for what was about to happen next. With the big blob of lube, I spread it around with my mushroom head teasing her bunghole as she sighed a light moan.

I slowly pushed the crown of my cock into her Hershey Highway. She was tight. I pulled out and slowly pushed back in again. I did this several more times before I very slowly pushed in my entire cock. Soon I was in a nice, slow, rhythm.

I looked at Joelle and she was watching intently. “Play with her,” I said. “Suck her tits, finger her pussy, help me get her off.” Joelle smiled and moved up towards her cousin’s tits.

As soon as Joelle had her mouth on her tit Julissa was moaning in ecstasy. “Oh, fuck yes. Suck on my tits and finger me ‘Cuz,’” she said.

I was adding in an ass slap now and then and decided to kick it up a notch. “You dirty little whore. You love cock in your ass, don’t you? You love eating pussy too. You’re just a slutty vixen, aren’t you?” I told Julissa.

“Yes, I’m a whore. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast Grant!” she said.

Her sphincter was gripping my cock like a vise, and I knew I was close. I started giving the girls directions. “Joelle, I’m going to cum soon. I’m going to cum in your mouth.

Joelle got turned around and laid on her tummy so her head was towards me. I pulled out and shot my load into her mouth, with a few spurts landing on her chin and cheeks. Julissa turned around, and I told her, “Lick my cum off her face.”

I then told Joelle, “Sit up and kiss your cousin. Give her my white spunk.” As the two kissed and swapped my man milk I told the two vixens, “Now dribble my cum on your tits.”

It was as if I were directing a threesome porno, and these hot sexy Latinas did everything I asked. As they were giggling, I told them, “Now lick my cum off each other’s tits and kiss me.”

Julissa went first cleaning Joelle’s big boobs. After we kissed she joked, “And who is the cum slut now?”

“I guess I am,” I admitted.

Joelle licked Julissa’s boobs and kissed me, and I swallowed her sticky salty delivery. Seeing a little bit of jizz on Joelle’s right nipple I leaned down and started sucking her dark nipple.

The three of us cuddled on my bed for about twenty minutes talking about some of our sexual fantasies. I admitted that I just lived my two-girl threesome fantasy.

“We’re happy to know we were your first threesome,” said Joelle.

Julissa looked at me with a grin, “I think I’ll be visiting Vanessa a lot.”

“I hope you do. And feel free to stop by anytime you’d like,” I joked.

“Is that offer is the same for me?” asked Joelle.

“Of course. You two can come over by yourself or at the same time,” I said. “Remember, sharing is caring!”

The End.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments