Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mindy Proves She's Not A Prude

12
19 Comments 19
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Mindy Green had just gotten out of a serious relationship.  Her boyfriend told her she was too “vanilla” for his taste.  He wanted her to be more adventurous in the bedroom.

When he broke up with her, instead of crying and being upset, Mindy decided to go wild.  She wanted to have sex with a woman and have a threesome with two men.  She would send her proof to her ex.  She wanted him to see what he was missing.  She would make him jealous and beg for her to take him back.

It was Friday night and she got into a slutty outfit and called a cab to take her clubbing.  She planned on having sex with anybody who seemed interesting to her.  She did not want to appear desperate and would look for people who appeared to want to have sex.

Before getting ready she masturbated and made sure her pussy was extra-creamy.  Masturbation was about all she got since her boyfriend dumped her.  Her vibrator was used a lot.  She jammed it high into her cunt and made sure the egg-like cum dripped from her bare pussy. 

Her cab was waiting in her driveway and she made sure to put many condoms in her clutch.  She did not want to get any sexual diseases while exploring her wild side.

She wore matching panties and bra set.  She threw on a garter and wore her thigh high silk stockings.  She wanted to look extra special while being on the prowl. 

She wore a pencil like skirt with a silk blouse which was see though.  Her bra was thin which accentuated her perky nipples.  She ran an ice cube around her nipples before putting on her bra.

She looked hot and was ready to party.  She planned on getting tipsy and having a great time.  She wanted to have sex with a woman first.  She would pick up somebody who would want to get freaky in the ladies’ room. 

~~

 Mindy got into her cab and got comfortable.  She noticed the driver was a woman.  She would play with her while she drove her to the club.  Mindy would entice her driver and maybe they could make out.  Mindy was feeling extremely sexy and her pussy was throbbing from playing with her vibrator earlier.

“Hello.  You’re going to Miracles?”

“Hello.  Yes.  That’s right.”

“Sure.  Will be there in about thirty minutes.”

“Okay.  Thanks.”

Mindy had to prove to herself she wasn’t a prude that liked “vanilla sex.  She would pick up her driver and fool around to get her night started off right.  She could not tell what kind of a body type the driver had.  She had a pretty face.  Mindy would flirt and get her to make out with her.  She was feeling horny and wanted to get started with her wild evening.

“You look very pretty tonight.  Are you meeting friends?”

“Just going out by myself.  Hoping to maybe get lucky.”

“You look hot!  You’ll definitely come home with somebody.”

“Do you like girls?  I wouldn’t mind fooling around with you.”

“For real?  You want to have sex with me?  I could pull into a parking lot and make you cum!”

“Sounds like fun.  As long as you don’t mess up my hair!”

“No problem.  I’m Holly by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Holly.  My name is Mindy.”

Holly drove to a deserted parking lot. She put her car into park got out of the car.  Mindy noticed the woman was fat and was not physically appealing to Mindy.  Mindy couldn't believe she was now in a weird situation.  The woman was probably dying to get into Mindy's panties.  She looked like she was a hungry dyke.

“You’re so fucking hot.  Last week I was in prison and now I am here with a sexy slut.  I am going to make you drip in pussy juice.  Fucking hell, your so fucking hot.  My friends in prison would never believe this.  You're so fucking gorgeous.  I bet your pussy tastes like heaven.  Not like the prison skank I've eaten for years."

“Prison?  Wow Holly!  That’s something else.”

Holly helped Mindy out of the car and picked her up and put her on the hood of her cab.  She planted her lips on Mindy’s lips.  She unbuttoned Mindy’s shirt and pulled up her bra.  She passionately kissed her while groping at Mindy's perky tits.

Mindy’s pussy for some reason was soaking wet in her panties.  She wondered what Holly would think about that.  Holly was not attractive in anyway and Mindy was now going to be her whore.

Holly pulled down Mindy’s panties.

“Fuck!  You are soaking wet!  Your pussy smells like heaven!”

Holly slipped her fingers into Mindy’s bare pussy.  She fingered her hard and put her head down between her stocking thighs.  She licked and kissed Mindy’s throbbing pussy.  She sucked on her button like clit and blew on her pussy while eating her cunt out like she was having dinner.  Holly munched on Mindy's pussy which drove Mindy crazy.  Her pussy was dripping with her pussy juices.  Holly ate her cunt like a wild animal.  

Mindy was screaming in ecstasy while Holly licked her pussy for what seemed like an exceptionally long time.  Mindy looked like a complete slut.  She was having her pussy licked her boobs were out and her bra was up to her neck.  Mindy came several times and had shaking orgasms.  Holly licked and sucked her pussy until she was completely dry.

When she was done, she helped Mindy off her cab and helped her get dressed.  Mindy was feeling a little off balance from all the orgasms she had by this unattractive woman.

“That was fun!  You are a hot piece of ass!  We could exchange numbers!  I’d eat your pussy anytime you want to have fun.”

Mindy got dressed and gave Holly her phone number. In desperate times, it is nice to have somebody get you off orally.  Mindy was not attracted to Holly, but her cunt was feeling good.

Mindy got into the cab and Holly continued to drive her to the club.  Holly liked Mindy but knew she would never probably hear from her.  Mindy was an extremely attractive girl.  Holly was lucky to even have that kind of an opportunity to be with somebody so beautiful.

Shortly after getting into the cab, they arrived at the club where Mindy wanted to be dropped off.

“It was nice meeting you Holly.  Thanks for getting me off!  I’ll call you sometime.”

stargirl2424
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stargirl2424

“Sure.  Have a good night.”

Mindy would need to freshen up.  She went into the club and went to the bathroom.  She sprayed perfume over herself and cleaned her pussy with some vagina wipes she threw into her clutch.  She applied more lipstick and fixed her hair.  She was glad she was not a mess after fooling around with Holly.

Mindy went to the bar and ordered herself drink.  She drank her drink fast and ordered another one.  She drank that one down and was feeling a bit tipsy.  She needed to dance and pick-up some men.  She hoped she could find two guys that would want to have a threesome with her.

She needed proof of her evening to show to her ex.  She went into the pile of people and started dancing.  Mindy was a great dancer.  Immediately a hot guy started dancing with her.  He was attractive.  Mindy liked him and was dancing very seductively with him.  They danced awhile. 

“Can I buy you a drink?”

“Sure.  That would be great.”

“I’m Matt!  Who are you?”

“Mindy.  It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“You’re a great dancer.  You know what they say!”

“No.  What do they say?”

“Good dancers are good in bed!”

“My ex thought I was prude.  I’m on a mission to show him I’m not a prude.”

“Really.  That sounds sexy.  What have you done so far?”

“I let my cab driver lick my pussy and feel my tits.”

“That’s pretty sexy.  We could get a room and I’ll make you cum too.”

“I was hoping to have a threesome?”

“That’s fucking hot.  My buddy is over there.  I’m sure he’d be into a threesome.”

“Great!”

Matt called over to his buddy who was Mindy’s exe’s brother.  She was completely mortified but had to go ahead with it.  It would be perfect revenge on her boyfriend Damon.

“Mindy here wants to have a threesome with us.

“Really?”

Mindy could not believe Mark was standing in front of her.  He would surely tell Damon that he fucked his ex.  Mindy was thinking this would be a perfect situation that would piss her ex off.

“Her boyfriend dumped her because she’s a prude.  She let her cab driver eat her out and is now looking for a threesome.  What do you think?”

“Hi Mindy!  Mark is the name.  Fancy meeting you here.  A threesome?  That sounds hot.  You sure look pretty tonight!”

The trio had more drinks and they all danced together.  They hung out a while and when the club was closing, they all shared a cab and drove to a motel.  She was kind of in hot water and was not sure if Damon her ex was going to like hearing she fucked his brother and his friend.  She tried not to think about it.  She knew this was going to make her look extremely slutty.

In the cab, both men kissed Mindy they took turns fingering her in the cab.  Her pussy was throbbing and was quite wet when the men played with her pussy.  They finally arrived at some cheesy motel.  The trio walked in and Mark paid for the room. 

They took an elevator.  In the elevator, both men kissed her.  Mark carried her in his arms while Matt opened the door of their room.  Both men took turns kissing her.  They both helped her out of her clothes.  They left her in her bra and panties, stockings and heels.  She looked absolutely gorgeous.

“You’re so sexy!  Look at her!  How your ex thinks your a prude.  We've got ourselves a hot slut!"

Both guys took off their clothes.  Mindy knelt in front of both men.  She grabbed at each of their cocks and stroked them both until they were hard.  Mindy opened her mouth and took Mark into her mouth.  She continued to play with Matt’s cock in her hands while bobbing up and down on Mark’s cock. 

She stopped sucking Mark and starting sucking Matt’s cock.  She pleasured him with her hot mouth.

“I have condoms.  You both have to use.”

“Of course!”

She went into her clutch and gave them each a condom.  They ripped at the package and rolled the condoms onto their hard cocks.  They both had decent-sized dicks.

Matt took off Mindy’s bra and Mark rolled down her panties.  They left her stockings and heels on.  They helped her to the bed and opened her legs.  The men took turns licking Mindy’s pussy.

Her pussy was extremely wet which the men drank her juices down.  She was quite ready to be fucked.  Matt went on his back and Mindy climbed on top of him.  She rode him hard.  Her pussy and his cock were slapping down on his hard rod. 

Mark stood on the bed and Mindy opened her mouth while she was fucking Matt she sucked Mark off.  A true threesome includes anal sex.  Mark got behind Mindy and spat on her asshole while she continued to ride Matt.

Mark slid his cock into Mindy’s tight asshole.  She was very tight there.  He wondered if she had ever had anal sex before.

Mindy rode Matt hard.  She was screaming while she orgasmed.  Mark swatted at her buttocks while fucking her butt.  She was very tight while fucking her hard.  Both men could feel their cocks inside of her. 

Mindy’s tits looked amazing while the men fucked at her holes.  She wondered what her ex would think of this.  She wondered what he would say when Mark told him who he fucked tonight. 

Both men changed positions so they each had a chance in her butt.  Most women do not like anal sex.  This was quite a treat with such a sexy girl.  Mark was feeling good knowing he just had a threesome with his brother’s ex.  He would not be pleased to know he had fucked her.

“Take some pictures.  Let your brother see how wild I am.”

“Mindy you’re a sexy slut.  He will be jealous to know you let the cab driver eat your cunt and you had a threesome with his brother.  You’re a wild child.”

Mindy smiled and continued getting fucked from both guys.  They fucked all evening and in the morning they did it again.  Mindy and the guys took showers and took separate cabs.

Of course, Mindy’s cab was Holly again.  Holly was happy to pick up the wild slut.  Mindy was exhausted from her wild night.  Holly pulled into the same deserted parking lot and treated Mindy to some more pussy licking. This time she tasted semen in her bare pussy.  Holly pleased her orally for a good hour and then took the sexy whore home.

By the time Mindy got home, her phone was filled with messages from her ex.  She was exhausted and took a long hot bath and did not leave her bed for a week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments