Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Movie Night Surprise

"Things get very interesting."

61
11 Comments 11
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"My first attempt at writing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>True Story."

I need to tell the story of probably one of the hottest yet bizarre events of my young life. it started out as any typical Friday night with friends. It was Movie night and drinks. We did it almost every Friday night.

Now, a little about me before we get into the events of that particular night. I'm Al, 19, 5’ 9” single dark hair hazel eyes medium muscular build. There also was Kevin, my best friend, his girlfriend of two years, Angie, and also Frank, my other close friend, and his girlfriend, Donna.

Well, the night was going as it usually did. We drank, caught up on what was happening in our lives and enjoyed each other's company.

This particular night, we were watching a couple of R-rated movies, both a little sexual in nature yet not overly graphic, but the mood was definitely a little different than normal. We were all watching, enjoying, and talking as we usually did. Enjoying the time together, not necessarily following the movie which was just running in the background.

We finished the first movie, then got set to watch the second movie when Frank and Donna got up, said their goodbyes, and left. This was not the first time as they both have early mornings.

This left Kevin, Angie, and me to watch the second half of the double feature.

So the three of us settled back in and started the second movie. This time, though, we just settled in and just watched the movie. Angie was lying between us with her head in Kevin's lap. Her legs were tucked up in front of her. We watched intently for quite some time. Then, as the film got a little more provocative, her foot started to rub up and down my leg.

At the same time, I started hearing sucking and slurping sounds, followed by low moans. I casually looked over and was amazed and stunned to see Angie sucking on Kevin's cock. Within seconds, he was rock hard and she was not trying to hide the fact that she is sucking it.

“What is going on?” I thought to myself, “Do I get up and leave, just ignore it, or what?”

This went on for a little while, then Angie reached back to pull down her yoga pants and started to stroke and rub her already dripping, shaved pussy. I was still reeling from hearing and seeing the blowjob going on in front of me. Still not sure what to do as I had never been in any situation even remotely similar to this. I looked up at Kevin to get some sense of how he felt about all of this. He looked back at me and smiled, motioning with his eyes down towards her ass. Had I seen that right? I must have had a confused look on my face, not sure if I saw correctly - and then he made the same motion again.

I tentatively reached out to stroke and caress that wet cunt that was just inches away from me, emanating so much heat and such a beautiful aroma. I looked back at Kevin, and he just nodded and smiled. Angie moaned and pulled her hand away, parting her legs more to give me better access as I slid two fingers in to my knuckles and started fingerfucking her slowly. God, she was wet.

largoeddy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
largoeddy1

As I did this, I pulled out my granite-like cock and started stroking it. Precum oozed from the tip. Man, was I hard; this was the hottest thing I had ever been a part of, and, being nineteen, it hadn’t taken much to get me engorged. I still couldn’t believe this was all happening.

This went on for a while. Angie started rocking back on my fingers faster and faster, moaning and sucking hard on Kevin’s cock. I again looked at him for approval with the fingers of my left hand buried in her pussy and my right hand stroking my cock; he again just motioned with his eyes down to Angie’s ass. I hesitantly rolled to my side and aligned my cock with her pussy as Kevin gave me another nod of approval.

I slowly drove my cock steadily into her drenched pussy in one motion, bottoming out on the first thrust, and started to slowly fuck her with long slow strokes. God, she was so wet and tight. It felt amazing.

All of a sudden, Kevin yelled, “I’m cumming, baby!”

He came deep into Angie’s mouth. Slumping back onto the couch, he smiled and looked at me, giving me a slight wink, then got up and went to bed. I was still buried cock-deep in Angie, wondering again what to do, but Angie just started to thrust back onto me. I took this as a go-sign and started speeding up. Harder and harder I thrust into her until I was slamming into her with everything I had and came deep into her. I lay there on my side, my swiftly deflating cock still inside my best friend's girlfriend.

Again, as in most of that night, I wasn’t sure what to do. Angie got up, turned, gave me a gentle yet passionate kiss, and headed to bed.

I sat there, contemplating what to do. I got up to see if this would continue in the bedroom, but they were already cuddled up and sleeping. I decided to call a cab and go home, not sure what might happen in the morning.

I woke up the next morning still wondering what the hell happened. Not a word had been spoken that evening, after all.

I received a call about an hour later. It was Kevin. I wasn’t sure if I should answer but decided to face the music.

“Hey, Buddy, you up for lunch today?” was all he said.

“Sure”, I replied.

We went to lunch and watched the ball game. Not a word was said about the things we did that night.

They are married now for ten years, and nothing like that has ever happened since, and not even a word has been spoken about it.

Published 
Written by Aalberts35
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments