Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naturally Beautiful

"Tiffany strays on to a nudist beach"

58
39 Comments 39
7.9k Views 7.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

It wasn’t easy getting there. Well, that’s an understatement. It was damned arduous, in fact, and the first time Tiffany trekked across the island, she’d been too exhausted to even contemplate descending to her intended beach destination at the foot of the craggy cliffs. 

Looking down, the cove certainly looked inviting — the azure sea gently lapping up to the strip of rich yellow sand — but Tiffany was simply grateful to prop her broad backside on a large rock and suck in the clean air. Why hadn’t she heeded the young hotel receptionist’s warning? ‘Too hot now. Leave it till morning. Cooler then.’

Lifting a water bottle from her backpack, Tiffany swigged greedily before wiping the back of a hand across parched lips. She inhaled as deeply as she could and noisily released the breath. 

Her sleeveless T-shirt clung to her back as she wiped her palms on damp cotton shorts. Perspiration coated her face and throat and trickled between heaving, hefty breasts. Jeez, I’m sweating everywhere. Her lips gradually parted in a wry smile. Noel Coward was right about ‘mad dogs and Englishmen going out in the mid-day sun’ but I bet he never dreamed a big girl like me would be so crazy.

~~~~

At a little after eight, the sun had been warming the tiny Croatian island for more than an hour. On the terrace of their hilltop apartment, Brian and Cheryl had breakfasted on toast, scrambled eggs, coffee, and orange juice, before setting off for another lazy day in paradise. 

Pausing at the top of the roughly-hewn path, Brian pointed to the far end of the secluded beach. “Looks like someone’s beaten us today, Cheryl.” 

“Hmm… that’s a first. A real early bird.”

Sharing their load of blankets, towels, two small parasols, and bags containing vital sunscreen, paperbacks, bottles of water and iPods, it took another four minutes to descend the dusty, winding track. There was no need to hurry as they again absorbed the sights and smells of this hidden Adriatic gem.

For six years they’d been visiting the green but rugged, hilly island. Largely unspoiled, even the narrow track that climbed across the island from its small harbour had been trampled and carved out of the lush, evergreen forest. No concrete had lain: it was a rough footpath of natural earth and stone weaving between pines, holly oaks, cypress and a vast variety of shrubs bearing fruit or herbs. The sweet aroma of strawberries and oranges mixed with pungent sage, fennel, and wild asparagus was a heady combination. The tall trees also provided welcome stretches of shade for hikers.

 An hour by ferry from the mainland, the island had two small tourist hotels, a scattering of apartments, and a few rooms suitable for backpackers. The majority of this accommodation — along with a smattering of shops and al fresco restaurants — was centred around the tiny harbour. 

Brian and Cheryl had virtually stumbled across their present accommodation on the third day of their first visit. Taking a much-needed breather on the return trek from the beach to the hotel, Cheryl had leaned on a foliage-covered stone wall. Then she’d noticed a hand-painted board tied to a small wrought-iron gate. Soba za najam it said and underneath (Room to rent).

A path ascended to a white-walled house topped with red roof tiles. They’d looked at each other before Brian said, “You thinking what I’m thinking?”

Cheryl nodded. “Save a lot of walking.”

And so the White House became their home from home.

Now the couple paddled along the water’s edge toward their customary spot where the ‘early bird’ stranger had also settled. Lying face down on a rainbow-coloured towel, her white legs and arms were a stark contrast to the black one-piece swimsuit. She seemed to be asleep.

“Hope she’s used plenty of sunscreen,” said Cheryl, dropping her towel and bag. “She’s very white.”

Brian thrust the pole of a parasol into the sand and wriggled it deeper. “I’m sure she has. Look, there’s a plastic bottle by her head.”

“Oh yes, good,” said Cheryl, spreading the blankets before they both removed shorts and tops and rolled them inside towels to form pillows. “I fancy a quick dip,” she said, flipping off her trainers. “Coming?”

“No, not yet.” Brian took dark glasses and a novel from his bag. “You go ahead.” He grinned. “I’ll watch.”

“Okay, perv,” she said and exaggerated the sway of naked hips and butt as she strode the few yards to the water’s edge. Having recently celebrated her fortieth birthday, strands of grey had started invading her dark hair but Cheryl was happy with her figure and rich, deep brown all-over tan. 

Wading out to mid-thigh, she turned and faced her husband. Bending to cup water over her breasts, she shouted, “Are you sure?” — and suddenly realised that she’d disturbed their new neighbour.

The woman rolled onto one side, propped on an elbow, and, looking in Cheryl’s direction, shielded her eyes with her free hand.

“I’m sorry,” Cheryl apologised. “Didn’t mean to disturb you.”

The woman suddenly rolled onto all fours and scrambled to her feet. “Oh no,” she gasped, looking from Cheryl to Brian and back again. “I didn’t know this was a nudist beach. I’m sorry, I’ll go.”  

Brian studied the woman as she crouched, gathering her belongings. Short-cropped hair dyed a reddish shade of purple, she looked to be late twenties or early thirties. Hard to tell. But he could definitely see she was a big lady: fleshy arms and shoulders, thick thighs, wide hips and, when she stood upright again, a generous bosom. He noticed large nipples protruding within the shiny, stretched material of her swimsuit.

“Please, wait a minute,” he said, covering his crotch with one hand. The woman looked over a shoulder at him. “I hope we haven’t upset you. We assumed you knew this is a clothes-optional beach.”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Back there —” Brian gestured behind him, “where you come down the path, that’s where most textiles stay. You know, people who don’t want to be naked..”

“Right, I see.” The woman glanced at Cheryl walking toward them. “I didn’t know that.”

“Everything okay?” 

“Think so, Cheryl. The lady didn’t realise it was naturist.”

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean to make a fuss,” the woman said, dusting specks of sand off her generous tummy. “But it was a bit of a shock. I heard you talking but I didn’t expect to see… well, see you without clothes. Nice tans, by the way.”

Cheryl smiled. “Thanks. As you can tell, we enjoy being as naked as nature intended. I suppose we should have thought before stripping. I mean, you are wearing a swimsuit.”

“Oh no, it’s not your fault, is it? You obviously come here a lot, I’m the one in the wrong place.” She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. “Look, I… no, forget it… I  really shouldn’t ask. Sorry.”

She crouched again and popped the sunscreen and a water bottle into a backpack.

“What do you mean, 'forget it'?” said Brian. “Forget what?”

She stopped packing and glanced from the hand still politely placed over his crotch up to his pale blue eyes. “Please, forget I said anything. I shouldn’t impose.”

“Impose?” said Cheryl. “I don’t understand what you mean.”

“Nor me,” added Brian, looking into wide grey-green eyes. He took in a slim nose and full lips coated with a claret gloss.

“Okay…oh dear, I don’t really know how to say this.” She inhaled, expanding her substantial chest, and frowned. 

“In your own time,” said Brian, offering an encouraging smile.

“Right, okay, here goes,” she muttered. “This is my first time on the island. A friend back in England told me about it and this great secluded beach. What she didn’t tell me about was the hike over here. God, it’s exhausting isn’t it?”

“You’re not kidding,” said Cheryl. “We’ve been coming here for six years but we stay in a lovely place on top of the hill. Beautiful views and we don’t have that tiring haul from the other side of the island.”

“Hmm… that sounds good.” She smiled at Cheryl. “For a girl my size, it’s hard work getting across here… anyway, that’s beside the point. What I want to say… I’m quite used to spending holidays on my own and I do enjoy sunbathing. I know, I’m deathly white at the moment but I soon go brown, believe me. Usually, I sit around a pool where there are families or I find a quiet beach or part of one, like here. Anywhere that I feel safe.”

“Well, you’re in the right place. This is definitely quiet,” said Brian. “Doubt you’ll see thirty people all day on the entire beach. Perhaps ten down this end. And I can’t imagine you being pestered. It’s not that kind of place.”

“That’s good to know. Anyway, what I’m wondering… and, please, I really don’t wish to impose; don’t be afraid to say ‘no’. But you seem to be a nice couple, first impressions and all that.” She offered a quick smile then puffed out her cheeks. “Really, what I’m trying to say is… I feel comfortable here in this spot. So, would you mind if I stayed near to you? I won’t intrude, promise.”

“Hey, you’re most welcome to stay. Course you are,” said Cheryl then laughed. “And intrude as much as you like. Make yourself at home, neighbour.”

“Thank you, thanks very much.” She gave a broad grin and relaxed her shoulders.  “My name’s Tiffany, by the way. Most people call me Tiff.”

Cheryl shook the proffered hand, noticing that claret nails matched Tiff’s lip colouring. “I’m Cheryl and this is my husband Brian.”

“Pleased to meet you, Brian… and, thank you for being a gentleman. But,” a grin brightened her face, “I think you should stop covering up now.”

Brian moved his hand and noticed Tiffany blink at the sight of his dangling tube.

“Ah, that’s another surprise, isn’t it?” Cheryl's white toothy grin contrasted with her bronzed face. “As you can see, Brian has a golden tan but he turns almost black down there.”

“Yes, it is… sorry, he is.” Tiffany blushed.

“Okay, now that’s all settled, I’m going to finish my swim. If you want to move closer to us, Tiffany, by all means do so. Are you coming, Brian?”

Tiffany admired the couple’s relaxed demeanour as they strolled hand-in-hand toward the water. They had gorgeous tans and looked in good shape. Reckon they’re about ten years older than me. She took a deep breath. Friendly pair. Think I’m going to enjoy them.

~~~~~

Next morning, Tiffany was again first to the beach. But, this time, the black swimsuit had been replaced by a dark blue bikini. The pants were quite large but, with breasts barely cradled in a halter-neck top, a great amount of chest was on display. 

“Good morning,” Brian said. “Nice bikini.”

Tiffany grinned. “Thank you. Like I told you, I do like to sunbathe. I feel so much better with a tan.”

“We know all about that feeling,” said Cheryl, unfurling blankets while Brian speared parasols into the sand. “I feel so much more alive and attractive with a tan. Don’t know why, just do.”

“Hmm… well you are attractive, no question about that. You’re pretty and, if you don’t mind me saying so, you’ve got a fabulous figure.”

“Well, thank you. It’s a good job I’ve got a tan or you’d see me blushing.”

“You blushing? I don’t know about that.” Tiffany shook her head. “Don’t think so. I can definitely see why you don’t have any hang-ups about being naked in public. You’re gorgeous and I’d flaunt my body if it was like yours.”

Cheryl stared into Tiffany’s eyes for a few seconds. “You know, Tiff, this isn’t a Miss World contest out here. There’s no judges on a naturist beach, nobody’s seeking or expecting the body perfect. We’re all beautiful out here, whatever our shape and size, man or woman.”

Brian peeled off his shirt. “That’s the truth,” he said. “It’s not about what we look like…we love the freedom of being naked. Listen, most naturists will tell you one thing — it feels great to be naked in the sea and it’s so wonderful not having to lie around afterward in a clinging wet swimsuit.” He grinned. “It’s a bit like having a bath, really. You wouldn’t do that dressed, would you?”

Tiffany chuckled. “No, course not. But we don’t all have your confidence. Not everyone feels comfortable exposing their body.”

“That’s true,” agreed Cheryl, kicking off her shoes. “Being naked isn’t for everybody. We know that. But, look around you, look at this bay, this piece of nature… there’s smooth soft sand, a calm blue sea, sweet-smelling flora and then there’s rugged and jagged cliffs. It’s all those things, those different parts, that make this bay so beautiful. Yes?”

Tiffany nodded. “I think I see what you mean.” Then she laughed. “And I’m the rugged rocks.” 

Brian chuckled. “I don’t think so, young lady. There’s nothing rugged or jagged about you.”

“Indeed not,” said Cheryl, stepping out of her shorts. “You’re a big beautiful woman and I’m sure we’re not the first to tell you that.”

Tiffany felt colour rushing to her cheeks and speckling chest. “Now I’m the one blushing. You’re too kind, both of you.”

“Not at all. But, right now,” said Cheryl, “I’m going for a swim and then I’ll catch up on some more rays.”

EvaMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMiracle

“I’m with you,” said Brian and off they went. 

~~~~~~

It was nearing noon when Cheryl, relaxing on her back with eyes closed, became aware of a shadow looming over her. Probably Brian needing to know if she wanted a drink and snack from the shack at the other end of the beach. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times, adjusting to the glare.

“Sorry to bother you, but would you put some lotion on my back. I find it difficult to reach everywhere.”

“Of course I will, no problem,” said Cheryl.

Brian stopped reading and turned his head, watching his wife get to her feet. Then he glanced up at Tiffany — and his eyes widened beneath his dark spectacles. She was topless. Magnificently so. With breasts of Tiffany’s immense size, Brian had anticipated there would be some inevitable droop but now he was aware of an immediate and unexpected twitch in his groin. Her globes were really something to behold, and his gaze was drawn to large nipples jutting proudly from pools of dark areolae.

“You have lovely skin,” said Cheryl, applying the sun protection.

“Thank you.” Tiffany snickered. “Probably compensation for having so much of it.”

“You are funny, Tiff. But, seriously, it’s very silky and I can see from your chest that it tans well. So, how does it feel to be topless?”

“Once I got up the courage to do it… well, honestly, it feels great. I’m rather big and a bit floppy but, what the hell, I’m not daft. I’ve had people enjoy them, you know.”

“Bet you have. A lot of guys are turned on by big boobs.”

“Hmm… they are — if by guys you mean men and women.”

Cheryl paused for a moment, then resumed rubbing lotion onto Tiffany’s shoulders. “I was actually thinking about men,” she said, glancing down at transfixed Brian. “But, of course, it’s not an exclusive club, is it?”

“Oh dear, sorry… have I said too much. Sometimes my mouth does run away with me.”

“Not at all, Tiff. I just didn’t expect… well, I hadn’t thought about your sexuality.” Cheryl nervously cleared her throat. “Goodness, now I really am assuming things. I’m sorry but —”

“It’s okay,” Tiffany interrupted. “I’m bisexual. Best of both worlds. When I can get it, that is.”

“Really?” Cheryl handed the lotion back to Tiffany then smeared the last bits of cream over her own stomach. “And do you have a preference? Boy or girl?”

Tiffany turned and leaned to whisper into Cheryl’s left ear. “If it came to a handsome couple like you two,” she breathed, “I’d be spoilt. And I think Brian likes my tits.” She drew her head back, gazed into Cheryl’s eyes, smiled and winked. “Thanks for doing this —” She held up the lotion. “I’ll lie down now and let the sun do its work.”

“You’re very welcome, anytime.” She watched Tiffany walk the few steps to her towel. “But there’s just one other thing, Tiff.”

“Oh?” Tiffany looked back over a shoulder. “What’s that?”

“Seems a pity to have a big white patch.”

The tinkling of a goat’s bell from somewhere up in the hillside and the gentle ripple of the sea washing onto the sand suddenly seemed very loud in the silence between the two women. Brian lowered his paperback and adjusted the sunglasses on the bridge of his nose.

Slowly, Tiffany turned. “You’re probably right.” She bowed her head and rubbed a hand across her pants. “And these are rather large.”

“It’s up to you. Personally, I don’t think there’s any reason for you to be shy. But, it is your choice.”

Tiffany raised her head, arms relaxed at her sides. “Actually,” she said, taking two steps toward Cheryl,  “I have been thinking about going naked these past two days. And that’s thanks to you two. Without actually suggesting I should strip completely, you’ve both been very encouraging, made me feel good about myself. Right now, I’m so tempted, but —”

Tiffany paused, shrugged her shoulders and her bumper bust bounced. She stared into Cheryl’s face but didn’t speak.

“Look, if you’re not ready… no big deal. I just thought —”

“It’s okay,” interrupted Tiffany, putting a hand on Cheryl’s upper arm. “I really do want to do it. That’s if I’ve got enough suncream to cover this huge bum of mine.” 

Cheryl laughed, shaking her head. “You really are funny, Tiff. Anyway, you could always borrow some of my oil.”

“Ah, great, touché.” Tiffany grinned, sliding her hand slowly off Cheryl’s arm. “But, of course, it’s not about suncream.” Then she sighed. “You’re right, I am still shy… but it’s not about showing my body in public. At this minute, I really feel I would like to do it. Cast off all my clothes and fuck what anyone else thinks. Ooops, sorry about the language.”

“That’s okay, Brian’s heard it all before.” Cheryl flashed her white toothy smile. “So, what’s stopping you saying fuck to what anyone thinks?”

“I’ve got a tattoo. Had it done one drunken night when I was out with a gang of girls.”

“So what?” It was Cheryl’s turn to shrug and Tiffany watched her firm bosom rise and fall. “Lots of people have tattoos, Brian included. Perhaps you haven’t noticed because of his tanned, hairy arms.”

“Yes, I noticed the anchor and the mermaid..” She nodded at Brian. “Very nice. But mine’s different. Truthfully, I like it but… oh god, this is so embarrassing.”

Cheryl frowned. “You’ve got us wondering now, Tiff, “ she said as Brian sat upright, arms hugging his raised knees. “What on earth is it?”

Hands cupping her cheeks, Tiffany pressed her lips together. “Oh god, oh god… I’ve got this far, I guess it’s best if I just show you,” she said and swiftly turned around and rolled the bikini pants down her legs. Her broad backside was ghostly white but flawless, no sign of inking.

“Ready for this?” Tiffany looked over her shoulder then turned, thighs slightly parted, and pointed to her crotch.

Cheryl quickly squatted and peered below Tiffany’s belly roll toward her shaven pubic area. “Oh my,” she chuckled, “that’s brilliant. Great. I love it.”

“You do?” The relief in Tiffany’s voice was almost tangible.

“Oh yes.” Eyes sparkling, she looked up at Tiffany. “And I’m good at following instructions.”

“What is it?” Brian said.

“Come and look for yourself,” Cheryl said, standing again. “It’s okay if he looks, isn’t it, Tiff?”

She nodded. “Yes, it is now… now that I know you like it.”

Cheryl stood aside as Brian sat on his haunches, glancing at Tiffany’s firm thighs, her shaven mound — and the artwork. He grinned at the script above a downward pointing arrow: Lick here

“Well,” said Cheryl, “don’t be rude… tell the young lady what you think.”

Using his muscular arms as props, Brian leaned back in the sand, legs outstretched. “First of all, Tiff, you’re a beautiful young woman and Cheryl already knows what I think about your body. You should be proud of it and I look forward to watching you tan all over, every curve, every hump and every hollow.”

“Oh, goodness,” Tiffany gasped.

“As for the tattoo…” Brian clambered to his feet, “I’d gladly take up that invitation.”

Cheryl put a hand on his shoulder. “Down Tiger.” She faced Tiffany. “If you hadn’t guessed, I’m bisexual, too. And we’ve been known to play with other girls and couples. Interested?”

Tiffany raised a hand to her mouth and trailed the index finger along her lower lip. She studied Cheryl’s smiling face then switched her gaze to Brian’s groin. His cock wasn’t totally limp: it was slightly fatter, longer, the tip of his head peeping out of the darkly-tanned foreskin. Hmm, I’ve got a reaction.

“You know, Cheryl,” she said, gliding a hand over her white tummy toward her tattoo, “if I was to put a finger in there right now, I’d find it quite wet. So, what do you suggest?”

Cheryl looked at her husband. “What do you think, sweetheart? Give it another hour for the cleaners to do their job, then go back to the apartment?”

He nodded. “Meantime, I’ll fetch cold drinks and snacks. Yes?”

“Good idea. That suit you, Tiff?”

“Oh, wow, yes. Anything you say.” She grinned. “But first I’m gonna try this skinny dipping lark. Think I need to cool off or I’ll combust.”

~~~~~

The glass sliding doors leading to the terrace were open. Above the extra-wide bed, a ceiling fan steadily whirled, at least disturbing the warm air if losing the battle to totally cool the room. The discarded duvet was heaped in one corner.

In the middle of the bed, naked Tiffany had a pillow under her buttocks and her legs were spread, knees drawn up. Between quivering thighs, Cheryl was busy: two fingers probing while she sucked on Tiffany’s engorged clit. That nub, like her nipples, was large and extremely sensitive. And her nipples were not being neglected.

Lying on Tiffany’s right side, Brian licked and sucked the nearest teat while kneading her left breast, twisting and tugging that nipple. His erection throbbed in Tiffany’s palm as she stroked, virtually caressed, his shaft. Pre-cum seeped onto the inside of her wrist.

Brian stopped sucking, raised his head and rested it on her opulent chest. Stretching his right arm across her waist, he grasped Tiffany's hip, stroked her thigh, and looked at the top of his wife’s gently bobbing head. “Hmm, you feel so gloriously soft, Tiff,” he murmured and lapped her flesh.

“And your cock is fucking hard.” She squeezed. “As much as I like what your wife’s doing to me, I’d like this in me right now.”

“Did you hear that, dear?”

Cheryl stopped slurping. “Hmm, I did. You’re gonna enjoy this pussy, sweetheart. It’s a beauty and all wet and ready for you.”

While his wife dismounted, wiping juices from her chin and walking to one side of the bed, Brian knelt between Tiffany’s thighs and put his hands on her knees. Her clit looked like a tiny penis and her lips flapped around the gaping entrance as Brian edged forward. Also kneeling on the mattress, Cheryl wrapped fingers around his cock. “Oh, sweetie, you’re so fucking hard. God, look at it, I’ve never seen it this big…it’s just like a big black cock. Think I’ll have to have this. Sorry, Tiff.”

“Whaaat?” She raised her head and looked along her brown and white body. “Oh no, please, you can’t do this to me. I’ve been —”

Cheryl laughed. “It’s okay, only teasing,” she said, pressing Brian’s dome against Tiffany’s clit.

Tiffany bucked her hips, thighs taut. “Fuck,” she hissed as Cheryl slid her husband’s cock up and down the soft slit. A few more strokes and Brian shoved forward, eager to penetrate and sink his length.

Cheryl released her grip and with one long plunge, he was fully in, his balls slapping against Tiffany’s warm flesh. He drove up and down and Tiffany met his thrusts with enthusiasm. “Fuck me, yes, fuck me. I wanna cum, make me cum.”

Cheryl’s foreplay had clearly done the trick and now she squatted, lotus style, at the head of the bed. She parted her petals, exposing her pink pussy to Tiffany’s gaze. “Finger me, Tiff. Watch me squirt.”

At that very moment, Brian grunted, Tiffany’s eyes rapidly closed, and she cried, “Oh fucking hell…oh yes…oh yes…”

Cheryl furiously rubbed her clit, looking from Tiffany’s elated face to her husband’s undulating chest and the sweat bubbling on his brow. Tiffany was breathing heavily and Brian put a hand on her belly, his pulsating cock still buried deep.

Tiffany was the first to speak. “That was so good, thank you. You’re both brilliant.” She turned her head. “It’s your turn now, Cheryl… c’mon, sit on my face, let me eat that gorgeous pussy.”

Cheryl eagerly got into position, gripping the headboard as she lowered onto Tiffany’s open mouth. Instantly, Tiffany lapped her broad tongue along the wet slit then sucked deeply to gorge on Cheryl’s sticky juice before kissing and nibbling on her folds. “Oh wow, you’re fucking good, Tiff.”  Rocking her hips and tossing back her head, Cheryl felt her buttocks being gently prised apart and then a finger teased her rosebud. “Oh fuck, yes.”

Brian, still wedged in Tiffany’s delightfully squishy sheath, felt her grip his cock, relax, and then clamp again. Automatically, he twitched in excited response and Tiffany bucked, silently urging him to thrust back. Already aroused by watching the two women, Brian didn’t need encouraging and resumed easing up and down the wet channel, feeling his cock harden with every slow stroke.

“Oh fuck,” Cheryl blurted as she was lifted off Tiffany’s face.

“I want to change position,” Tiffany announced. “I want to be fucked doggy while I eat you, Cheryl. So, please, lie down here and spread those beautiful legs for me.”

In a matter of seconds, Brian had grasped handfuls of plump hips and was pulling the younger woman onto his increasingly powerful thrusts while she buried her tongue in his wife's pussy. The accompanying cacophony of slapping flesh, moans, groans, and grunts was indisputable proof of the trio’s lusty enjoyment long before Cheryl screamed, “I’m coming,” and Brian pumped his second load into Tiffany’s deep cavern.

Collapsing into a tangled heap, sweating and smelling of satisfying sex, the trio’s heavy breathing drowned out the clanking of the overhead fan. Eventually, Brian spoke. “Don’t know about you girls but I’m fucked.”

“Hmm, I should think so,” said Cheryl, rising to lean on an elbow. “What about you, Tiff?”

“Me? I feel great. Honestly, I can’t thank you enough, both of you. You’ve been so kind and you’ve made big ole me feel really good about myself.”

“No need to thank us,” said Brian. “You’ve given us great pleasure, believe me.”

“Yeah.” Cheryl leaned to plant kisses on Tiffany’s breasts. “Lots of sexy pleasure. And I hope there’s more to come in the next few days.”

“Well, there’s a lot of me to go around, that's for sure.” Tiffany grinned. “You know, seriously, I shall always remember this island for its natural beauty but I must say you two have given me an extra special reason to remember it.”

“That’s nice to hear,” said Brian, “but you should know we’ll always remember you, Tiffany as a young lady with a special kind of  natural beauty.”

“See, there you go again, being all sweet and kind. Okay, for that —” she winked at Cheryl, “I’m going to suck your cock before you fuck your wife while I… well, I’ll think of something…”

 

Published 
Written by JWren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments