Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Parking Violation

64
26 Comments 26
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It had been another stressful day after an extra busy week of work, so when Simon, smiled his devilish grin and suggested we grab a drink together, I was quick to agree. A stiff margarita and a backseat quickie was the start I needed to the weekend!

I followed him to a bar two towns away, getting wet with anticipation as I drove behind his truck. All my work worries were replaced by thoughts of the raw, intense fucking that was about to ensue. 

We walked in simultaneously grasping at each other and scanning the room to make sure there was no one we knew. We sat at the bar and ordered drinks without taking our eyes off each other. Our legs were tangled up, we were facing each other, fingers teasingly running over arms, hands, thighs. Eyes locked, grinning sneaky smiles, both stumbling over words as we tried to maintain a conversation and read each other's dirty minds.

We said, "Cheers," consumed a long sip, and then kissed. I tasted the salt, lime and tequila off his tongue as mine circled and pressed passionately against his. It was amazing how intense our chemistry was, how palpable the sexual tension was, how wet he could make me with just a look.

By the second drink, we were sharing fantasies about threesomes, and I was rubbing his hard cock over his pants. It was time to get the check before we started to fuck right then and there. 

We took my car around the corner to a rarely occupied little park and pulled to the back of the lot. No one was there, but I doubt we would have cared if someone was, the idea of being watched was hot!

We climbed into the backseat, Simon looked at me with his sexy, soulful eyes and then kissed me hard. We had become accustomed to the backseat and knew how to use the small space amazingly well. My clothes quickly went flying, I pulled his shirt over his head exposing his tattooed and muscular body. He tossed me onto the seat, pulled my ass forward and dropped to his knees. 

He started to softly nibble and lick my inner thighs and pussy lips. He took a few long licks up my folds and over my clit, I gasped and inched closer to his mouth. He grabbed my thighs to keep me steady, looked into my eyes, reached into his pocket and pulled out our new toy, nipple clamps. 

He reached up and fastened one to my left side, pinching my hard pink nipple, the initial intensity quickly subsided into a wave of steady pleasure throughout my breast. He continued to take long, wide licks up my pussy as he secured the other clamp to my eager right tit. I squealed out and he looked up and smiled before diving back in between my legs. His tongue alternated back and forth between circling my clit and sucking it softly, pulling it in between his lips. He felt me swell for him, felt my legs begin to tremble. He moaned onto me and said, “Yes, that’s it, cum for me!”

I exploded into orgasmic pleasure on his demand. He reached up and yanked the chain between my nipples and simultaneously sent intense waves of pleasure through my breasts and down my legs until my toes curled. 

He ripped his pants off, kissed me passionately on my mouth, I felt my juices dripping off his beard and tasted my sweet pussy off his tongue as I moaned into him. I reached for his cock, wrapped my hand around its thick base and felt it throb. He thrust two fingers deep inside me and began to finger fuck my g-spot...making my orgasm continue. 

Tap, Tap, Tap, “Open your window and keep your hands where I can see them!”

“Oh no, holy shit,” I exclaimed under my breath. I felt Simon’s cock begin to soften as I released my hand and cracked the window for the police officer. Simon’s fingers slid out of my pussy and rested against the side of my leg. 

“Ma’am open the window all the way and keep your hands where I can see them!” He demanded loudly. I held the button down and felt the cool air rush in as my heart started to pound in my chest.

He kicked a few cans at his feet that must have been left by the local high school kids, and peered into the window, fulling scanning my body. “Hmm so what do we have here? Drinking, littering, public indecency....”

Panic was setting in, we were caught, we were going to get arrested, everyone was going to find out about us. It was getting hard to breathe. I scanned the car desperate to find at least one article of clothing I could use to cover myself, everything was just out of reach. 

He stood close to the car and scribbled something onto his notepad. I whispered to Simon, “I’m so nervous.”

Simon whispered back, “Me too, he’s being such a dick, I think he’s taking his time so he can look at you naked. I don’t know what to do, even a ticket will get us caught!”

The officer leaned back into the window, slowly looked at my body, taking his time scanning the clamps that still pinched my nipples. I looked at him trying to assess the seriousness of the situation. He was fairly young, clean-shaven, buzzed hair and wore a smug, stern look on his face. 

I broke the awkward silence. “Officer I’m really sorry; we are really sorry. We’ll leave right now and never do this again.”

“Sorry? I don’t think that’s going to cut it. We are looking at multiple charges here ma’am and I haven’t even performed the DUI test yet.”

CalistaEra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CalistaEra

He opened the car door and said, “Ma’am I need you to step out of your vehicle.” I looked at him appalled, is he really going to make me get out naked? He stood close to the door, his belt wrapped around his waist, gun and other utilities secured. I could see a sizable bulge in his pants. This asshole is getting off on this! 

I looked back at Simon and he nodded, we were always on the same page. I bite my bottom lip and look up at him, “Sir, please? There has got to be something I can do. We were just having fun, those cans aren’t even ours...”

I shifted my body and sat sideways facing him with my legs slightly spread. I twisted my finger in the chain still dangling between my tits. I licked my lips and pleaded, “Sir, please tell me what I can do, we really don’t want any trouble. I’m willing to do whatever you want....”

I looked up at his face and could see him beginning to chew on his bottom lip, I let my gaze drop to his crotch and could see that his bulge had grown, he was rock hard about to bust out of his snug uniform. 

I felt Simon gently and encouragingly pat my ass; I knew it was his way of telling me that he was more than okay with my naughty antics. 

I slowly extended my hand, careful not to make any sudden movements. I looked up at him and ever so slightly ran my fingers right over his dick. The officer cleared his throat and firmly declared, “Ma’am if you plan on getting yourself out of all this trouble, you better take that out and start sucking the fuck out of it.”

I heard Simon under his breath say, “Oh fuck yes!” as he inched closer to me, he rested his right hand on my ass and leaned over to get a better view. 

I pushed up his utility belt and rapidly unbuttoned and unzipped his uniform, I grabbed hold of his pants and briefs and pulled them down until his cock sprung out, bouncing stiff in front of me.

I immediately took it in my mouth, closing my lips around his swollen head and sucking it in and out, bobbing my head so that my lips went midway down his long shaft each time.

Simon’s hand was rubbing the side of my ass, I reached back and felt for his cock, it was hard, thick and I could feel his veins bulging. I repositioned myself to my knees and bent over without missing a beat sucking the cop's dick. I took a few long licks from his balls to the tip of his cock. I stretched the drop of precum that surfaced out as far as it could go before breaking then hungrily took him all the way in. 

My throat relaxed, I pushed my head deeper and deeper until the side of my head was banging against the base of his gun and my bottom lip was crashing into his balls. He was moaning and fuck yessing me left and right. No one was getting arrested anymore!

Simon stopped being quiet, I could hear his sexy voice between my slobbering and gagging noises, he cheered me on and let me know how hot I looked sucking his cock. His hands massaged both ass cheeks then he rammed two fingers inside my dripping pussy. Nothing gets me wetter than a dick deep in my mouth. He started thrusting his fingers down onto my g-spot.

My screams were muffled by the cop's dick, but Simon and I both knew it would only be a few more thrusts before I would explode. He rammed his fingers into me and I began to quiver and gush all over his hand and down my legs. I let out a satisfied gasp and a stream of drool slipped out of my mouth.

Simon took his hand and wiped up my pulsing pussy, licked some squirt from his fingers and grabbed his cock, coating it with the rest of my juice. He pressed his fat head against my opening and started to slide it in inch by inch.

Simon’s big cock stretched my pussy and made me moan loudly. He was as deep as he could possibly go inside of me, he pushed my head forward so the cop's dick was ramming the back of my throat, blocking my airway. He shuffled his body even more forward, arching my back, bending me as they fully filled me up. 

I started to gag and gasp for air. Simon started ramming into me, getting the three of us into a fast and deep rhythm. It was hard, it was rough, it was intense, I could barely take it but was loving every second! 

Simon’s balls and hips were slapping wetly against me, my mouth and pussy were both dripping. My senses were completely overwhelmed by the smells and sounds of good hard fucking!

I felt the cop's cock begin to swell, his hips stopped thrusting into me, he held himself deep into my wet, hungry mouth and released a huge load of thick cum. I swallowed as much as I could while Simon increased his already rapid pace. He grabbed my hips hard and pulled me into him and began to explode, I could feel his large cock pump and pump and pump until it was completely drained. 

The cop took a step backwards, stuffed his satisfied dick back into his pants and zipped up. He reached into his pocket and handed me his card, “Ma’am if you ever need help getting out of trouble again, just call.”

I trembled and tried to catch my breath. Simon sat back in the seat and exhaled loudly. We looked at each other in awe of what just transpired.

Published 
Written by Ann511
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments