Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pomp And Circumstance

"University graduate gets the gift of a lifetime."

24
1 Comment 1
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Emily had a long day. She woke up at 6 am and followed her daily routine, washing her face, brushing her teeth, showering, and applying makeup. However, it was a different day because she was going to walk the stage and get her Bachelor's degree. Emily worked hard for her degree, maintaining a 3.8 GPA for the four years that she attended her university. Despite the long graduation ceremony and a celebratory dinner with friends and family, her day was far from over.

Emily and her family planned to have a private celebration when they arrived home. Everyone had unwound for a bit before they actually celebrated. Her father, Michael, and her stepmother, Gina, relaxed in the living room. Emily and her two stepbrothers, Jack and Vince, were relaxing in their rooms before Gina soon called for them.

"There's cake!" Gina yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" Jack yelled.

Jack left his room and immediately went downstairs. He entered the kitchen and saw Michael and Gina in the kitchen. Michael was grabbing plates out of the top cabinet while Gina was retrieving a cake in the shape of a graduation cap out of the fridge.

"Anything you need me to do?" Jack asked.

"Go get Vince and Emily. They probably have their headphones on again." Michael ordered.

"Alright."

Jack went upstairs to fetch Emily and Vince, but as he passed by Emily's room, his curiosity got the better of him. He peaked through the crack in the door and watched Emily as she was in the middle of taking off her dark blue graduation gown and matching cap. His dick began to push against his jeans as he looked her up and down: the curled ginger-red hair that fell down to her shoulders, a yellow A-line dress that accentuated the contours of her body, especially her plump bubble butt that would seduce Aphrodite herself.

Emily hung her graduation gown in the closet and tossed her cap and grad sash on top of her bed. As she put her stuff away, a sixth sense kicked in, her sixth sense being the dresser mirror that reflected the hallway. She turned her head to the door to find Jack with his hand down his pants. She watched him as he masturbated and purposely dropped her eyeliner on the floor. Jack immediately stopped, opening his eyes and finding Emily beckoning him over. Jack entered her room and was confronted by Emily.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked.

"I think you know what I was doing."

"No, I don't. What were you doing?"

Jack looked at her chest and looked into her eyes. "Stroking my cock to my sexy assed stepsister."

"You know I learned other things in college than psychology."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

Emily reached forward to grab onto Jack's dick but was stopped after Jack grabbed her wrist. He placed his other hand behind her head and held onto her hair. "You want this?" Emily nodded, confirming her desire. "You want your stepbrother to fuck you?"

Emily corrected Jack. "Not stepbrother. Stepbrothers."

Jack's gaze remained constant. He could see in her eyes the desperation of wanting to be used by her stepbrothers. He released her hair and pointed at the staircase. "Go get some cake."

Emily remained silent as she walked around Jack and descended the staircase. Jack left Emily's room and went into Vince's room and found him laying on the bed with his headphones around his ears and his eyes closed.

"Wake up." Jack said as he tapped Vince's thigh.

"What?" Vince said, opening his eyes and removing his headphones.

"Emily wants it."

"The fuck you talking about?"

"Emily's got a cake she wants to share with us."

"No way."

"I'm serious."

Jack and Vince entered the kitchen a few minutes later. They each went to the island counter to cut up a slice of cake and sat down at the table. Michael sat at the head of the table with Gina sitting opposite of him, and Emily sitting to the right-hand side of Michael. Vince sat on Michael's left side, opposite of Emily, while Jack sat adjacent to her. The family conversed with each other through various topics, one of them being the plans Michael and Gina had to have drinks with his boss later that night.

"So you all remember me and your mother are going to have drinks with my boss?" Michael asked.

"Yeah," The siblings replied.

"Are you trying to get a promotion or something, dad?" asked Emily.

As Michael explained the corporate politics of his job to the family, Emily went straight to work, starting with Vince. Vince knew he was going to get it from his stepsister, he just didn't know how hard he was going to get it nor did he know how much of a tease she was. Emily scooted her chair into the table and then rested her foot on top of his knee. He quickly looked at Emily after feeling the weight of her foot pressing down on his knee. Vince felt her foot ride up his thigh before feeling the shaft of his cock being massaged by her toes. Vince closed his eyes and began taking deep breaths.

"Vince, are you okay?" Gina asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Just my stomach," answered Vince.

Jack saw through the bullshit. He was older, much more experienced, and knew what was going on. He didn't like that Emily was teasing Vince and not him. He put his hand on Emily's thigh and grabbed the edge of her skirt. He faked interest and nodded as Michael continued talking and raised Emily's skirt. He stuck his hand up her legs to find the absence of undergarments which caused him to laugh quietly to himself.

"What's funny, Jack?" Michael asked.

"Nothing. Just something that popped into my head," Jack answered as he rubbed the lips of Emily's pussy while looking directly at his stepfather.

Emily closed her legs together as Jack continued to rub her pussy. She let out a light sigh as he began to rub faster. She fought hard not to moan, but soon gave in.

"Ohhhh," Emily moaned quietly, shaking in the chair.

"You okay?" Gina asked.

"I'm just kind of cold, that's all."

"What time were you guys heading out?" Jack asked. "Just wondering because it's getting kind of late."

"He's right, we better get going," Michael said.

"Wait! Wait! Let's take some quick grad pics! Emily go put your cap and gown on," Gina exclaimed.

"You guys are gonna be late!" said Emily.

"Nonsense! They'll understand. Go upstairs and get your cap and gown on!"

Michael, Gina, and Emily left the table while Jack and Vince stayed. Jack brought the fingers that he had rubbed Emily with up to his nose and smelled it before sucking the tips of his fingers.

"You're wild, bro," Vince said.

"I know," Jack replied as he stood up, "She's wilder. Think I didn't know what she was doing to you?"

Vince smiled and shook his head, following Jack toward the living room.

A few minutes passed and Emily came down to the living room. She first took pictures with Michael, followed by Gina, and then a group picture. She then took individual pictures with Jack and Vince, before taking a few more pictures as a trio. Despite the cross-over laced platform heels she wore for the picture, Jack and Vince were still taller than her. As they posed, Jack was rubbing her firm ass cheeks, which made her smile.

"Great smile, Emily!" Gina commented.

Emily's smile widened as she then felt Vince's hand on her other ass cheek. The anticipation of getting fucked by her stepbrothers made her happier, furthering her smile and showing her teeth for the camera.

"I think that's enough pics, mom!" Emily commented.

Emily walked over to Gina and Michael to see the pictures that she took. After scrolling through the pictures, Michael opened the front door, letting Gina exit first. "Don't burn the house down, guys," Michael said as he left, closing the door behind him.

Emily slowly turned and looked up at her stepbrothers seductively, curling her hair around her finger. "Go wait in my room. I'll be up soon." They remained silent as they turned around and began ascending the stairs. Emily walked over to the window and watched her parents' car, waiting for them to leave before meeting her stepbrothers to get her graduation gift.

Emily went upstairs and walked towards her stepbrothers. She didn't look at them but instead hooked them both by their belt loops and entered the room. Vince lay on the bed and took his shirt off while Jack began to unbutton his pants behind Emily. Despite how much she wanted her stepbrothers, she stopped Jack and pushed him onto the bed.

The brothers watched Emily as she stripped off her graduation outfit. Emily turned around slowly before taking off her graduation cap and spanking her ass with it before tossing it at Vince. She then removed her grad sash by swinging it over her head, wrapping it around Jack's neck, and pulling him towards her chest.

She motorboated his head against her breasts that were covered by the graduation gown. She backed away and grabbed the zipper of her graduation gown and slowly unzipped it. She looked at Jack and Vince seductively as she revealed her bare tan body underneath the gown. Emily bent over to undo the straps on her heels before being interrupted.

"Keep those on. You look more like a whore that way," Jack said.

"Yes, sir."

Vince stood up and began undressing while Jack stayed on the bed, staring at Emily as he removed his pants. Emily's eyes widened in shock as Jack pulled his dick out. She watched Jack's big cock emerge from his boxers and fall onto his abdomen. She was drawn to it, like a moth to a flame, and was aching for it. She got on her knees and began crawling to it. As she brought her face closer, she felt Jack's palm on her forehead pushing her away.

"No. Beg for it."

"Can I have it please?" Emily begged.

"Have what?"

"Your dick."

"Can I have your dick..."

"Please."

"I have a name, Emily. Use it."

"Can I please have your dick, Jack?"

After hearing her beg, the muscles in his face contracted to form a devilish smile. He took his hand off her forehead and ran it towards the back of her head, pulling her closer. "Alright, Emily, you can have it." Emily stuck her tongue out and began lubricating his scrotum with her saliva. After a good amount of saliva covered his scrotum, she sucked it into her mouth, licking and caressing each testicle with her tongue.

"Get up," ordered Vince.

Emily stood up but remained bent over as she continued to suck Jack's dick. She felt Vince pulling her graduation robe from the hem and pulling it past her hips. She soon felt the tip of Vince's dick rubbing up and down, parallel to the lips of her pussy.

"You teased me, I'm gonna tease you," Vince said, "Beg for it."

Emily released Jack's scrotum out of her mouth and grabbed onto the base of his dick. She looked back at Vince while simultaneously stroking Jack's dick.

"Please fuck me, Vince."

Emily felt Vince's hand smack against her right ass cheek.

"Again."

"Vince, fuck me, please," Emily begged before returning her attention to Jack's scrotum.

Vince, using his foot, tapped Emily's ankles to get her to widen her stance. As the head of his dick continued rubbing the lips of her pussy, he quickly discovered a ruby-encrusted heart sticking out of her asshole.

"Jack, she's got a buttplug."

Jack looked at Vince in astonishment, "No fucking way."

Emily smiled up at Jack after hearing his response. She stuck his cock into her mouth, slowly taking every inch into her throat. She moved her head up and down slowly before feeling Jack's hand on the back of her head. She felt her head being held in place before feeling Jack's dick rapidly going in and out of her mouth. Jack had stopped thrusting his hips upward and released Emily, causing her to pull away to catch her breath. As Jack's dick exited her mouth, a plentiful amount of saliva soon followed, pouring out of her mouth and all over Jack's pubic mound.

Emily began to posture up as the first few inches of Vince's dick slid into her. Her mouth opened wider and wider as Vince went deeper. Although she had never seen Vince's dick, based on how deep he went and how much he stressed her out, she came to the conclusion that his cock was shorter but girthier than Jack's. While her mouth was open, Jack took advantage, grabbing her by the head and pushing her down to continue to sloppy blowjob she was giving him.

Emily's cheeks continued to clap as Vince fucked her like an animal. Due to Jack's dick being entirely deepthroated by Emily, her moans were completely muffled. She soon felt Vince's hand run down from her hips and towards the ruby-encrusted buttplug. As he continued to thrust into her, he pulled it out gently.

"Gimme your hand," Vince commanded

As Emily continued sucking Jack's dick and releasing muffled moans, she reached out her hand out to Vince to do whatever he wanted. Vince placed the buttplug in her hand and told her to hold onto it. After receiving the buttplug, she took turns sucking the buttplug and Jack's dick.

JulietaWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaWolff

Emily's eyes began to roll into the back of her head as she was about to orgasm. Jack, based on her eyes, was able to correctly guess that her eyes were a sign that she was about to cum. He relinquished dick out of Emily, allowing her to freely vocalize what she wanted to say.

"I'm cumming!" Emily yelled out as hard as she could while her mouth was completely stuffed.

"Sorry sis, can't hear you," Vince said mockingly as he began thrusting harder, making the clapping of her ass cheeks louder.

Jack pushed her head lower to the point where his dick was no longer visible. "Look at me." He paid attention to every detail on Emily's face. From the protruding vein on her forehead, the reddening of her eyes, and the tears, darkened by her mascara, falling down the cheeks of her face, Jack loved every second it. Vince had given Emily her orgasm of the night, Jack was more than ready to give her her second.

Jack released Emily, who soon collapsed on the bed from the rough pounding Vince had given her. Vince took his dick out of her pussy and sat on the bed next to her and brought her head closer.

"Clean it," Vince said.

Emily grabbed Vince's cock and inserted it in her mouth. She sucked the tip slowly while also moving her tongue around. She started deepthroating but couldn't go as deep as she did to Jack due to how girthy Vince was. She felt her ass cheeks being spread apart by Jack, who stood behind her, and soon felt the wrinkles of her asshole being stimulated by the circular motion of Jack's tongue. She reached back and pushed Jack's head into her ass, not wanting him to leave.

Vince was laying on the bed as she watched Emily suck his pussy juice-lubricated dick. Vince wasn't as rough as his brother. Instead of pushing her head down on him, he caressed her cheek and looked into her eyes. She withdrew his dick out of his mouth and began sucking his thumb. Vince held his dick in place for Emily as she began cradling his balls in her hand. She rubbed them with her fingers and smiled at Vince.

The sensation of the tip of Jack's tongue circling the edges of her asshole ceased. Jack stood up and grabbed Emily by the hair. Jack gently tapped the back of Emily's knees to get her to kneel on the floor. She crawled on all fours like a dog as Jack led her over to the dresser.

"Get up," Jack commanded.

Emily stood up slowly and looked at Jack with puppy dog eyes, waiting for his next command.

"Turn around."

Emily turned her body and faced her dresser, arching her back.

"Oooh, look at you. You sticking your ass out for me?"

Emily nodded "yes," to answer.

Jack approached her from behind and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer. He grabbed his cock and slowly rubbed it against her pussy lips. "Ohh, yes please, give it to me, Jack." He continued to tease her before spitting a significant amount of spit on his dick. He pushed her down by her lower back and began rubbing the tip of his dick against her asshole.

"You want it?"

"I want it, Jack. Please, please, please, I want it."

Jack slowly slid his dick inside of Emily's ass, again paying attention to her face. As the first few inches entered her asshole, her eyes began to squint and her mouth slightly opening. Jack placed his other hand on her hip as he slowly went deeper. "You can take every inch, Em, just breathe."

Emily's eyes were no longer squinting but were completely shut. She closed her mouth and began taking deep breaths as Jack went deeper. Once her asshole had swallowed the last inch of his dick, she screamed out loud, "Oh my god!!" She slowly writhed in pain as she propped herself on the dresser.

Jack began to thrust slowly into Emily, again paying attention to her face. Emily's face began to relax as he slowly withdrew his dick out of her. As he went back to thrust it in deeper, he observed the same facial reactions from when she first took Jack in her asshole. She reached back to grab onto Jack's arm and held onto his wrist. She dug her dark blue nails into his wrist as he began to speed up his thrusts. Jack relished in the pain she was administering back to him.

Emily's eyes remained shut as Jack began to increase the speed of his thrusts into her asshole. She soon felt her head being grabbed by her hair and pushed up against the mirror. She opened her eyes to see a woman with dark, dried-up tears and half-dried saliva that clung onto her chin... a woman who was finally fulfilling her taboo desire of getting fucked by her stepmother's sons. She relished in it, biting down on her lip and closing her eyes.

"Harder, please," she said.

Vince sat on the edge of the bed, stroking his cock as he watched Emily take an ass pounding. After a minute of edging, he stood up and tapped Jack on the shoulder.

"Tag out. Let me get her now."

Jack thrust into Emily one last time, as deep as he could get into her, before quickly pulling out his cock. The tight seal that was created by the grip of her asshole around his dick made a quiet pop as he pulled out. Jack walked away, lay on the bed, and edged.

Vince stood behind Emily and began kissing her back. Being girthier than Jack, he was more gentle as he slowly stuck his cock into Emily. Emily's eyes again squinted after taking Vince inside her. She held Vince's hand after feeling Vince put his hand on top of her. Vince wrapped his arm around Emily's waist and began thrusting into her, simultaneously kissing her back and her neck.

"Yes Vince, I love it. Please don't stop."

Vince let go of Emily's waist and began rubbing her clit from underneath. The different sensations that she felt overwhelmed her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, soon letting herself go, dropping her upper body on top of the dresser. Before he pulled out, Vince, like Jack, went as deep as he could inside of Emily's asshole. After pulling out, he assisted Emily in lifting her body off of the dresser. He turned her around slowly, wrapping his arms around her, and began kissing her lips.

He carried her in the air and dropped her carefully on the bed, back first. Emily was so exhausted from the anal fucking she received that she was immobile. She soon felt her wrists being grabbed, her body dragged across the bed, with her head hanging over the bed.

Vince got on top of the bed and slowly inserted his cock into her pussy. He felt Emily's legs being wrapped around him as he lowered herself onto her. He began thrusting into her and began licking her nipples. He wiggled his tongue up and down, the tip of his tongue gently slapping against her nipple, before he started sucking them.

"Ohhh. Ohh Vince, yes, yes," Emily said.

As Vince was fucking Emily, Jack stuck his cock into her mouth and pinned her down by her elbows. He began fucking her face, deepthroating her. As Jack fucked her throat, an indistinct, muffled noise came out of Emily's mouth. He knew she was trying to speak, leading him to withdraw his cock out of her mouth.

"Speak," Jack said.

"I want both of you. Both of you inside me. Please I need you both."

Vince and Jack looked at each other, laughing quietly. Vince took his cock out of Emily while Jack got one last deepthroat in. As Jack slowly pulled his cock out, Emily's mouth began to overflow with saliva. After finally pulling his cock out, an abundant amount of saliva came out of her mouth and began dripping slowly down from her mouth and into her nostrils, and over her eyes.

Vince was already on the bed, so it was natural for him to be the "anchor" to Emily's first double penetration. Emily got into the cowgirl position on Vince and placed her hands on his chest. Emily looked at Vince with a face of determination. She leaned back slightly, grabbing Vince's cock and inserting it inside of pussy.

"Ohhhhh." Emily moaned out loud as Vince's girthy dick entered her. As she rode Vince, she felt Jack putting her graduation cap on her head.

"Stick that ass out for me," Jack commanded, as he placed his hand on top of Emily's lower back, pushing her down.

As Emily's asshole awaited Jack, she grabbed Vince's face with both hands and the two began kissing. As she felt the tip of Jack's dick enter her slowly, her hands slid down Vince's face and onto his shoulders. She stopped kissing Vince, dropping her head between his neck and left shoulder. As Jack went deeper, she dug her nails into Vince's shoulders. She began to hyperventilate as she started to feel the pressure of her two stepbrothers' dicks being inside her, the warmth of her breath condensing along Vince's neck as she took small breaths.

After both brothers had finally filled up their stepsister's holes, Vince wrapped his arms around Emily's waist while Jack held onto her hips. She felt Jack's dick get deeper as he got off his knees and began squatting. Emily's eyes began to to roll up into her head as Vince propped his legs on the mattress and began thrusting harder into her.

"Oh my... Oh... Holy shit...." Emily stuttered as her body began to tremble.

Emily's facial expressions fluctuated constantly as her brothers had their way with her. The pain from Jack's rough anal made her face scrunch up as if she was about to cry. After relaxing her body, her face transitioned to a relaxed state with her eyes drooping and her mouth beginning to open. Her eyebrows began to rise, her mouth began to open widely, in pleasure and surprise, that she finally got the graduation gift she truly wanted. Her eyes began to roll back into her head as she elicited a smile. "Yes! Yes! Oh my fucking god!" Emily moaned out loud before laughing deviously "Holy shit, I'm cumming!"

As Emily's body was convulsing from her monstrous orgasm, she felt Jack slowly pull his dick out of her. She then collapsed on top of Vince and saw Jack holding her phone while standing by her bedside table.

"What's your password?"

"0 5 4 7."

"Get on your knees," Jack said as he pointed at her floor.

Emily hopped off of Vince and got to the floor. Vince soon followed and got off the bed. The two brothers stood over Emily, looking at her as she begged for their loads.

"Please, I want it. I want every drop."

Emily looked up at her brothers in obedience as she grabbed her stepbrothers' cocks and began stroking and sucking them off. Jack stepped away, leaving Vince to be the one to be solely pleasured by Emily. Jack was stroking his cock with one hand while fumbling around Emily's phone. He tapped on the "Camera" app and then swiped to switch it from "Photo" to "Video."

"It's recording," Jack said.

After hearing Jack confirm the phone was recording, Vince slowly pushed Emily against the edge of the bed, her head laying on the mattress while she remained on her knees. Vince slowly thrust his dick down into Emily's throat. As she took Vince's rough throat fucking like a champ, she repositioned her graduation cap so that it wouldn't fall off.

"Look at the cam," Jack said.

Emily looked right at the camera as Vince continued to fuck her throat. Jack walked closer to them, still focusing the camera on Emily. Vince pulled his dick out of Emily and began stroking his cock in front of Emily's face. She again repositioned to make sure it stayed on.

"Please Vince, give me your cum," Emily begged.

"Ohhh. Ohh fuck yeah!" Vince said out loud.

Vince began moaning continuously as he was about to jizz all over Emily's face. She opened her mouth as she watched string after string of semen shoot out of Vince's dick, her eyes flinching after every load. Jack then walked over to give her his load. He stroked his cock in front of her face faster, the camera aimed right at her.

"Please, Jack. I want every last drop."

"Shit!" Jack exclaimed.

Jack's back muscles and glutes began to contract as he began shooting his load over Emily's face. His calves contracted as well, leading him to tip-toe on the floor as he continued to empty his load on Emily. Jack then squatted down to Emily's level, still keeping the camera on her beautiful cum-glazed face.

"Congrats little sister. You graduated," Jack said as he took the tassel of Emily's graduation cap and slid it from one side to the other.

"Thank you guys," Emily said as she looked at the camera and smiled.

The brothers left Emily's room, closing the door behind them. Emily got off the floor slowly, exhausted from all the events that occurred that day, but most importantly the dicking she took from her stepbrothers. She lay on the bed and began cleaning her face off with her fingers, tasting every drop of her brothers' loads. After a few minutes, she took her phone off the side table and sent the video to Jack and Vince in a group chat.

"Thank you for today. <3"

Published 
Written by PatWick95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments