Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Practice Round

"A couple plays with D/s roles and adds a third"

5
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"The part about Sir and Toy exploring a D/s dynamic is true. Doll is a real person with real interest in fucking both of them and stealing Sir away from Toy. <p> [ADVERT] </p> The Sex Club is a real place Sir and Doll have explored together. The rest is fantasy."

Toy clicks "Submit" and catches her breath in her throat. The message is sent and now there is no turning back. Fortunately, she is often clever enough to be indirect and offer innuendo, most of the time, which can be otherwise explained plainly and provide comical relief if needed. She prides herself in giving answers that leave enough to question and can be taken a number of ways (much like she could). Clever Toy. She wants to play with Doll. Or rather, Sir wants to play with Doll with Toy together and Toy is setting up an opportunity. However, if the situation seems to call for it, she simply would not need to acknowledge the innuendo at all and steer the conversation to a more vanilla one, instead. Toy always exerts care and effort to make the best scenario possible, even for Doll if it turns out Doll doesn't want to play after all.

Doll, with her long, curly black waves, big brown eyes, pouty, full lips with the cutest cupid's bow framing a gregarious, flirty smile, was an acquaintance of Sir's. She is direct, reckless, daring, and thinks she is rebellious, but Toy clearly sees her desire to be obedient and feel good most of all. She also sees that Doll wants Sir badly. Doll claims to be an "alpha," but has no idea she will be topped from the bottom in a matter of time. Sometimes responses to unusual and unexpected messages come in days or even weeks. Toy has an idea while she awaits a response.

Toy then books a reservation at the Sex Club to celebrate Sir's birthday a month from now. They had attended exactly once (although they both came a few times while there). She then sends Sir a message asking if he would like to go.

Of course, he affirms. Sir does not approve of Toy making plans for him. Yet, he will talk and consider and discuss the plans for years and never do them. Toy helps him frequently and then praises him for his good ideas when he is pleased and surprised they both enjoyed a new adventure together.

Their newest adventure was to join the Sex Club and attend, later that same night, a few weeks ago. Sir and Toy had agreed to stick together, check the place out, attend the orientation, and do their best to "mingle", a skill neither excels at. As it turned out, there was no need for nervousness or to feel shy. The orientation had multiple individual couples and a couple of single guys (who are allowed only in limited numbers and some with VIP privileges). There were also volunteers who are club members hanging around to show the newbies the ropes and assist with making them feel comfortable. There was a modest dance floor and a DJ, with lots of people in varying degrees of clothing and undress, in the neon-lit, open space. There are many mainly-empty nooks and booths to sit and talk or fuck in. Most of the people could be found in the play area where the naked bodies and sex were happening. The place was spotlessly clean and elegant. There was a bar and classy hors-devours.

"That's a yummy French word," Toy ponders.

She notices a notification for a response from Doll, already.

Toy had written, "Hi there, remember me? You wanted to bang my husband a while back and you came over for drinks and gave me a massage thinking maybe I would open my legs and my marriage to you. Sometimes I have to contemplate things for a while."

"Of course, I remember," was Doll's response.

Toy thinks for a moment, "I need your advice," knowing Doll is a social worker and also earning her psychology degree, "We joined a Sex Club and want to experiment as swingers but don't know how to navigate the conversations that need to be had with other couples." Toy remembers not having success at breaking the ice with other couples at the Sex Club.

"Interesting, this is surely unexpected. I've always wanted to go to one of those places. Sometimes it's good to have a wingman," Doll offered.

Doll is in a long-term ENM relationship, herself, and was the perfect person to ask. Unlike Toy, Doll is fully extroverted, totally bisexual, and sexually free. Sir is a frustrated extrovert, polyamorous, heterosexual, ENM cis-man, seeking sexual encounters with his wife, Toy, and another woman, as well as new experiences for them both. Toy is a hetero-flexible, submissive, introverted cis-woman learning what she likes and is open to fun. Toy wants to fill in the details... and her pussy. She has only experienced a few lovers and a few of those were only compulsive short-term or one-time encounters.

"Come with us, sometime!", Toy offered, smirking at her pun.

"What are you doing this evening?" Doll asked, "I was planning to take the kids to the park and eat a picnic dinner. I have fruit and sandwiches. Join us!"

"Can I send Sir, instead? I am actually working out of town, right now."

Longer than expected pause, "That's great," Doll says, Even better! without saying so.

And so, Toy tells Sir about his date later that night. Toy tells Sir he should bring some drinks for everyone, as they tend to provide the wet things. Sir is unhappy to be given arranged plans without his participation. He does go to the park and the kids all play and have fun while Sir and Doll talk. He tells Toy later about how Doll would be willing to hook up with either or both of them, or possibly others at the Club, too. She also confided to him her intentions of stealing him away all for herself. Sir and Toy both laughed at that one.

"Seriously, how do you want this play to go down?" He smirks at his own pun. "You've been wanting to explore a more dominant thing, too, and this girl is down for anything. We could play with that."

"Let's have a practice round before the Club," Toy suggests, "Let's have her over again, and all three of us sit on the couch again, and have her rub my legs again, and then play some more and see what happens," Toy says with a raised brow.

"You could take a turn at being domme and direct everyone what to do. She does want to lick your pussy and knows what she is doing for sure." Sir counters, having already enjoyed conversations with Doll as to her interests and qualifications.

Toy feels a quiver of arousal in her twat at the thought of another woman's face between her legs, especially, if Doll was slurping around her pussy with Sir's cum already in it. Her imagination swirls excitedly. That settles it. They invite Doll over for a game night.

After the kids had gone to bed, the trio descends the stairs to the secluded and finished basement, feeling a little buzz of uncertainty over what was next after discussing everyone's thoughts. They lock the door behind them.

Sir begins, "So, we've agreed, Toy will call the shots here as to what she is comfortable with and wants to experience." Doll and Toy exchange a glance and Doll winks at Toy. They had all discussed hard limits, safe words, and general scene structure and agreed. Doll and Sir are both down for anything, Toy feels nervous and not sure how far she will direct things to go.

Toy, looking at Doll, says, "Take off his belt and pants. Put the belt around his neck."

Doll obeys, stepping hotly toward Sir with a grin. Toy feels wetness creeping in between her legs and she watches another woman remove her husband's shoes and socks then pants and boxers.

"Have a seat, Sir." She gestures to the side chair and he obliges.

Sir sits in it obediently with his belt around his own neck this time, an honor usually reserved for her alone. She feels excitement growing in her cunt, getting hotter. It feels so strange and intriguing commanding two others when normally she so much enjoys being on the bottom. His cock is medium-hard, growing larger. They connect eyes and share a smile as Doll, without hesitation, sits down in front of Sir on her heels, instantly removing her top. Doll's long, dark curls drape beautifully across her back and Toy feels another surge of attraction swelling inside.

Delicious_Eve
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Delicious_Eve

"Now show me your best cock-suck." Toy commands Doll.

Toy stands behind Doll, out of sight, watching Sir's face as he locks eyes with her when Doll's head bobs down to take him in. Toy nods to him and quickly removes her dress. She then reaches her hand to Doll's long, dark tendrils and gathers some of them into a bunch, pressing and pulling in a rhythm she well-knows will get him hard as a brick in moments. Doll groans, slurping, complying happily with the guidance. Toy pulls on the belt around his neck directing his gaze down toward Doll who is working at his cock.

Sir watches Doll's ample breasts spill out of the bra that Toy unclasps expertly with one hand. Doll moans at this and Toy's twat gushes a little bit more as Sir's face smiles and his hips twitch. He reaches toward the soft, warm breasts and squeezes, rolling Doll's nipples. Toy kneels down directly behind Doll, wrapping her arms and hands around Doll's breasts and firm belly, slipping beneath her bent arms that are working so hard at supporting Sir's balls and cock, and then down toward Doll's hips. She presses her own breasts against Doll's back, enjoying the warmth of the smooth skin of another woman. She nudges her way between Doll's legs, spreading them further, kneeling and nuzzling into Doll's straining neck, biting. Toy cups Doll's breasts alongside her husband's hands and squeezes her nipples, sensing her own nipples getting hard. They press against the warm skin and with the friction of Doll's cock-sucking movements. Toy continues tugging firmly on the belt at Sir's neck, keeping him close.

Doll slurps and sucks, Toy gropes and grabs, humping her hips at Doll's back, smiling and enjoying the fuck out of all of it. Sir moans and adjusts restlessly as he leans back into the chair, elbows propped on its arms, his legs splayed wide and loose. Toy releases her grip on the belt around his neck. This posture of ultimate relaxation was Toy's cue to return to command. He would be getting close soon.

"Sir, please save it for me." Toy reminds him, slapping the loose end of his belt against his bare chest. They had agreed the scene would include Doll's face buried in Toy's cunt, slurping and finger fucking with Sir's cum. That will be next. But first...

"Get up and kiss me." Toy commands Doll.

Doll lingers only a moment on the cock and stands, turns, and makes room. Toy spins around and Sir's hands familiarly guide her hips to mount his cock as she bends forward in front of him. She kisses Doll as Doll stands, cupping her own breasts and fingering her slit, gyrating her hips in jealous pleasure, watching Toy bounce up and down on the slippery, wet cock she was just sucking. Doll flicks at her own clit, pressing, rubbing, circling, pressing, and reaching fingers into herself. Toy bounces, riding his cock, moaning in pleasure. Doll stands close to her and leans her hips toward Toy, trying to get her hot center closer to the fervent action. Toy wraps her arms around Doll's waist burying her face in Doll's curls and breasts, fucking away at her husband's stiff rod. Toy grips Doll's ass cheeks firmly, squeezing, pulling her closer.

"Errrgghhhh, uhhh, uhhh, yeah baby, FuuuCK," Sir groans as his hot load splatters inside Toy's cunt. Toy and Doll laugh together as Toy slows her rhythm to a stop. She doesn't want to thrust too much of his cum out. She dismounts.

"Good boy," she smiles. It feels so strange to trade roles.

"And good girl, too," Toy compliments Doll who reaches toward both of them wantonly, "You're a good cocksucker. Now, let me see how you lick pussy." Toy can't believe the surety of her own voice and how much fun she is having.

She grabs Doll's hand as Doll's grin widens and the two step towards the bed.

"Back to your knees, pretty Doll," Toy smirks as she feels a gush of hot juices spill onto her inner thigh.

The other woman eagerly kneels and embraces Toy's ass cheeks with her warm hands, squeezing them as she thrusts her tongue into Toy's mound. Toy gasps as Doll's fingers wedge their way between her sticky thighs and bury themselves beyond her vulva and into her wet hole. Toy's knees weaken as she sits at the edge of the bed, pelvis tipped toward Doll's face. Sir plops down to the floor, behind Doll, straddling his legs around her, scooting close, and begins to pet Doll's soft rump, pressing and spreading. He's still breathing heavily from his climax. Doll's smell confirms her arousal. She tilts her hips to show him her own juicy lips, now hot and hungry for her reward. Toy notices.

"If you make me cum you can have his cock," Toy offers.

Doll's tongue licks, puckers, flicks, and thrusts into the salty-sweet mess of her cunt, fingers circling, jamming, circling, jamming.

"Finger her," Toy adds breathlessly, commanding Sir to get busy.

Two of Sir's right-hand fingers circle, and slide, now, into Doll's wet hole. He reaches his left hand around Doll's shoulder and joins his fingers to meet with Doll's, sliding them into Toy as she gasps. The three quickly join in a groaning, moaning, rhythmic thrust and hump movement, escalating rapidly. Sir knows very well how Toy enjoys a knuckle pressed against her asshole while being eaten and does so.

Doll smashes her face wildly from side to side pressing firmly against the tightening thighs as Toy's moans become squeals and quick pants, nearing orgasm. She pinches at the clit with lip-covered teeth. Sir adds a third finger and Toy's climax explodes, open-mouthed and grunting. Doll licks all of Sir's and Toy's cum ejecting from the tight, spasming vagina. She laps it up and gulps, smiling proudly and leaning back into Sir's regained erection.

"Oh, so good, girl! You deserve that cock now." Toy gasps, recovering her breathing and reminding everyone of stage three of the loosely planned scene.

She shoves Sir backward so that he lays flat on the floor. With her sloppy pussy dripping, she stands above his head. Sir looks up between her legs, holding Toy's still quivering calves as Doll spins around hungrily and wipes her face with her forearm. She finally plunges her hot messy twat onto his rod with a smile. She gyrates her hips, resting her weight on her knees, and wraps her arms around Toy's waist for support.

The two women's bodies lean into each other, Toy standing stiff-legged above them both. Sir adds a finger to Toy's pussy again, and then another, and then another, and Toy begins thrusting toward Doll as Doll fucks Sir and Sir gnashes and nibbles at Toy's tight calves as Doll kisses and sucks Toy's breasts. All three fuck and hump in unison again, this time with the three rocking into a unified crescendo. Sir's second orgasm, Toy's second orgasm, and Doll's fourth, but nobody knows that.

They all collapse into a heap of heavily gasping bodies, sighing with relief and pleasure. They lay there recovering from the thrill and checking in with each other.

"That was fun!" Doll exclaims, happily.

"We will have to do that again, maybe at the club?" Sir suggests.

"Wouldn't that be fun? This was a better than expected undressed rehearsal," Toy jokes.

Published 
Written by Mofeoprime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments